The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The training hall EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The training hall EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The training hall EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The training hall EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The training hall EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The training hall EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The training hall EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The training hall EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The training hall 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The training hall 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The training hall

Go down 
+8
Keaton Matthews
Dean
Sean Paul McIntyre
Mitsurugi
Ventus
Alyss Ray
Shrapnel
Emma Ashton
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: The training hall   The training hall EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:45 pm

A cavern of biblical proportions, this hall is huge. It is so big that one could yell on one side, and a person on the other side would not hear you. The entire left wall is covered in what can only be described as an arsenal. Weapons hang or are stacked everywhere along it. The hall it's self is just an empty cavern as this allows many members of the Resistance to train at the same time. It also accommodates for the Champion Games held annually where the best fighters compete to see who is number 1.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:28 am

Shrap walked in, the other people training here looked at Shrap oddly. Well, he is a walking bush.
He went over to the sniper section and saw very few .50 Cal sniper rifles, they were also lower grade then Shrap's. Shrap frowned, he would probably have to raid a supply facility soon.
He picked up some ammo and went into a prone position. People saw a bush holding a large sniper rifle.

He activated multiple drones, they would move at 25MPH, they were positioned at the other side of the hall. The drones began to fly.
Shrap took aim, there were 10 deafening cracks. 10 bullets whizzed out of the gun and 10 drones fell over, each bullet shredding the 'brain'.

The other troops stared in amazement, Shrap reloaded quickly and continued training.
Back to top Go down

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 am

Wake heard the crack's of a whip from the other side of the training hall and ten drones not but 40 feet away from him fell limp to the ground. He sat back and laughed at the accuracy. The guy who had made the shots definately knew what he was doing. It was very impressive.

But, I got some moves too...

He smiled as he activated another 10 drones. A wave of five rushed him at great speeds, Wake didn't budge and they fell to the ground. He'd sapped the electricity from them, and he smiled wide as the other five began taking ranged tactics. All seemed normal enough, until blue electricity began to flow over Wake's teeth and eyes.

"Let's see what you've got."

The drones began to open fire and Wake ripped his staff from his back, smacking it with a ring of metal he had on his finger. The noise grew inaudible and a blue sheild appeared in front of Wake, nuetralizing the bullets like they were nothing. After that, he charged the drones, stabbing two of them through the head, the other three rushed him, and he released the rest of the charge he'd stolen from the other drones. The other three melted into puddles and Wake brushed dust from his shoulder jokingly.

"Nice try..."

The dazed and confused faces moved from the man who'd shot ten drones, to the man who'd fried ten drones, and shifted back and fourth again and again.

They must not be Supers....
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 am

Emma walked into the training hall and lent against the wall just inside the door in time to see the start of the show.

Shrapnel quickly took out 10 drones with 10 shots and seemingly no effort. Emma smiled in approval. Looks like he hadn't been glorifying the amount of skill he had with guns.

But then things got interesting. Electro boy moved onto the scene. The first 5 droids that rushed him just fell to the floor lifeless without the boy even doing anything! Plans for how to use this power on the raid raced through Emma's mind, but before she got very far electro boy showed that he hadn't revealed the full extent of his powers to her.

Emma's eyebrow raised as electro boy made a blue energy shield around himself that vaporized the oncoming bullets! He then proceed to smash the heads of 2 of the remaining drones, then liquefied the last 3!

Emma paused admiring the sheer power this guy must contain as the rest of the fighters in the room stared first at Shrapnel, then electro boy. Thinking the silence needed to be broken Emma stepped forward.

"You were holding back on me." She chided playfully at electro boy with a grin before turning to Shrapnel. "Nice shooting Shrapnel." She smiled then added, "but why dont i show you guys how it's really done." She laughed then activated another 15 drones.

"I'd stand back if i were you. I wouldn't want you to get burned." She smiled at electro boy, her hair, eyes, and hands catching alight.

Training. That was something she hadn't had a chance to do in a long time. She was always so busy it was rather frustrating.

Calmly Emma let the flames enveloping her hands and forearms increase in temperature until they were so hot the air in front of her blurred so much she could barely see. It was then that the first five bots decided to attack.

As one the drones sped towards her. Emma didn't even flinch. She simply lifted her right arm and pointed each of her fingers at a drone. Huge balls of fire flew from each of her fingers and incinerated the five approaching bots. The flames were so intense that not even dust floated down to the ground. The bots were simply gone.

Emma smiled as the remaining 10 circled around her and decided to attack her all at once. Several started firing rapid gun fire at her, others launched rockets, some threw blades, and the last few swooped down at her holding their blades but swinging them wildly.

Emma sprung into action. She waved her left hand in a circle around her sending out a wall of flames in every direction. However she didn't want the fight to be over too quickly, she made the heat intense enough to destroy the rockets, thrown blades and bullets, but not the more heat resilient bots.

Emma then triggered the extending mechanism on her wrist blades and they sprung forward, covered in flames. Just in time too. The attacking bots had arrived with their madly swinging blades. Emma danced around, parrying the blows, then stabbing each of the bots through the "brain"

Once those 5 were taken out Emma just had the flying 5 still to go. Her eye's flashed and suddenly her entire body was covered in flames. Emma launched herself into the air and flew through the nearest bot, melting it clean in half.

A quick lap around the hall then proceeded to occur. By the time Emma landed lightly back in front of electro boy, letting the flames enveloping her die out, the entire hall was littered with flaming wreaks of the attack bots.

Emma returned completely back to normal and sheathed her wrist blades again. "Well that was fun." She said with a laugh, surveying the damge she had done.
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 am

"but why dont i show you guys how it's really done." Emma laughed

Shrap stood in awe as Wake and Emma destroyed more drones.
He was placed back into reality when his stealth suit was set on fire...but it was a little fire.
Woah! Shrap yelled, he quickly extinguished the fire with his gloves.
He sighed.
Oh come on! Im just a guy with a gun! Shrap whined, he hefted his .50 cal rifle and grabbed some more ammo.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 am

Alyss walked in as Emma let out a high-pitched laugh and her blades sunk back into her wrists. She leant against the doorframe, crossing her arms and smiling widely.

"You guys are such show-offs," she said, jokingly. She walked further into the training hall and stopped in front of Emma. "I need to ask you something, a little more private."

She walked Emma over to a different corner of the room. She saw Wavelength and rolled her eyes. Flicking her fingers a band of darkness wound around his ears and soundproofed him before she continued.

"I need to...y'know. I've been feeling weaker and well...I need to get some from somewhere. Where should I go? Can I go out of the headquarters?" she asked, smiling briefly.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Emma shrugged and turned her smile on Shrapnel.

"Yes, but you are very good with that gun." She laughed but then her attention was distracted by one of the more veteran Resistance members coming up to her.

"I need to ask you something, a little more private." The girl around Emma's own age said... Alyss was her name, Emma remembered. With a nod of ascent she let Alyss lead her over to a less crowed part of the hall, noting with a small smile when she effectively "soundproofed" electro boy.

Emma was fairly certain she knew what Alyss wanted, and Alyss confirmed her thoughts moments later when she drew to a halt.

"I need to...y'know. I've been feeling weaker and well...I need to get some from somewhere. Where should I go? Can I go out of the headquarters?"
She asked with a smile.

Emma pursed her lips and thought seriously about the question.

"Well you are aware that your free to leave the base anytime you want due to your powers, you just have to let the guards know that your leaving. So you can go out if you wish tonight and get some." Emma began, but then an idea sprang into her mind.

"However, tomorrow night i will be coordinating a raid. Why dont you come along too, your powers would be of great use, you can feed on the way there so you'll be at your most powerful when the attack actually happens." She shrugged. During her time as one of the Council of 12 she had seen some fairly weird, and some down right evil powers. Alyss' need for blood, whilst gross for some, really wasn't up there on the "icky" scale for Emma. She needed blood to function, and she didn't kill to get it, therefor there really wasn't anything wrong with what she had to do to survive.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:08 am

Alyss groaned inwardly. She needed to get out tonight to get her fix of blood from Judah Marshall or else she wouldn't get any for another two days. She focused her eyes deeply into Emma's and put on a small smile.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. But ehh, I need it tonight or else I will attack something here. I need to go, now." she said, adding a skittish effect to her voice. She always had a nice hold over people, she hoped that Emma would believe her.

She walked to the door and began to run down the corridor. She checked her watch and nodded, it would be enough time. At least with this trade she wouldn't have to kill, not that she really minded.
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 am

Shrap raised an eyebrow,
Maybe just some super secret info on the raid... Shrap thought.
He got his Desert Eagle pistol from his holster and aimed down the range, he set up one drone.
The drone moved up and down, side to side.
Shrap got one of his headphones from his under his kevlar jacket, he put on some old music, Daft Punk to be sure.
He took aim, suddenly the Daft Punk music slowed down greatly,
Bah, must be a little glitch with the old music player. Shrap thought

He pulled the trigger, he saw the bullet fly out of the barrel, he SAW the bullet push through the air.
What the hell?! He thought
Through all of the frantic questions, one thought came to mind.
The bullet will hit the target...

The bullet did hit the drone, Shrap saw all the sparks, he saw all the metal bend and crack as the bullet smashed through the 'brain'.

A searing pain appeared in his head, a headache, a huge one. Shrap fell to one knee, he yelled. Never in his life, he had never been in this much pain. One hand instinctively rose to his head, he clutched it. His other hand frantically searched his suit for those pain killer pills he had found in a abandoned house. As fast as it came, it was gone. He got a small mirror from his suit, he looked deep into his eyes, they were bright green. They were turning back to his normal brown...
Shrap looked at the target, around 1000 yards.
Through his panting, he managed to say,
I must say, that was my best pistol shot... Shrap smiled, his hand lowered, and he put back his mirror, and his pistol, that had fallen on the floor. Still on one knee, he then sat upright.
Whew... Shrap said quietly, he wiped some sweat off of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:06 am

Emma nodded as Alyss hurriedly left the training room to go in search of... food. She turned to leave to but a shout distracted her. Emma spun on the spot and found the source of the noise. Shrapnel had fallen to one knee and was clutching his head as though he was in extreme pain.

Emma quickly ran to his side. She had seen this happen before, more times than she would care to remember. She pursed her lips and hoped to god that the pain was been caused by natural causes, but as she looked down and saw Shrapnel's green eyes she knew this wasn't the case.

Several years ago she had had a friend. The girl had been given the shot at the same time as Emma. Back then the shot was really only experimental, it's side effects really weren't known. The shot affected this girl, Rhiannon, far more than it had effected anyone else at the time. To start off with she'd just been able to manipulate blood, control it like Emma does fire. However as time passed and each of their respective powers heightened Rhiannon came into trouble. One day her powers increased dramatically. She went into over drive, clutching her head in pain. She'd literally exploded 50 odd people around her, pulling their blood out of their bodies so fast that it rained blood. Emma hadn't been close enough for Rhiannon to accidental hurt, but she had been able to watch. She had watched as Rhianon had fallen to one knee as her powers became so out of control she was making the earth bleed! With a final scream Rhiannon had lost control of the last remaining part of her powers, and she too had been reduced to nothing more than bloody rain.

Emma looked down at Shrapnel in concern. His powers had just had a major leap in evolution. Emma just hoped it would stop here and not lead to another Rhiannon.

To her relief Shrapnel seemed to pull himself together and even managed a smile. Seems like he would be fine.

Emma ran a hand through her hair and let her breath out in a relieved whoosh.

"You might be more than a man with a gun yet my friend."She said with a smile and patted Shrapnel on the shoulder before walking out of the hall. She needed to clean up her room before the meeting there tonight.
Back to top Go down

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:21 am

Xzuk was laying comfortably against the wall, snoozing away the time when he heard the scream from the overly dressed military man.

Isn't that the guy that I saw earlier?

He sat up and yawned, unintentionally shutting down the lights over him and a few drones close by. His eyes flared up as bolts of static electricity shot through the irises of his eyes.

Well... at least Im awake... Wonder what happened...

He kept his sunglasses over his eyes and his head down. he would listen to what he could and try and put together the pieces from there.

Maybe I'll catch some info on this damn mission... I aint jumpin into a crssfire if I dont have to... Because if it comes down to my ass or theirs, Im bolting the hell out of there...
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 am

"You might be more than a man with a gun yet my friend." She said with a smile and patted Shrapnel on the shoulder before walking out of the hall.

Aw damn it... Shrap said quietly. He sighed and stood up, he stretched a little. The other resistance member's eyed him once again. But this time, instead of hate, they were filled with respect and curiosity.
Go back to your training, before I make you. Shrap said, most of the troops listened.
Shrap sat down and lay against the wall, he closed his eyes and rested. He turned off the old MP3 and pulled out a heart shaped music box. He opened it and listened to its tune. The music filled the Training Hall. It was the last item he had from his family.

The training hall SantaClaus-2
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:40 am

Ventus wondered into the training hall looking at the troops train. He walked over to the man resting against the wall listening to a music box. He tapped him on the shoulder.

“Hi I'm Ventus I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around or something.”
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:28 am

“Hi I'm Ventus I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around or something.”

Shrap felt the tap. He sighed, he then opened his eyes. He closed the music box.
He stood up and stretched again.
Well my friend, im new here too. Shrap said, smiling.
But, as you can see, this is the Training Hall, somewhere over there is the cafeteria, and you should know where the entrance is. I have not explored the rest of the place yet. Shrap said,
Now, can you leave to my rest? I am quite tired... Shrap said, he opened the music box again and music filled the hall once again. He sat down and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Allegiance : None

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:34 pm

"Okthanks anyway."

Ventus walked out of the hallway. And into the cafeteria.

“YES!!!”

He screamed because he was really hungry and needed food.
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:06 am

Shrap woke up from his little 'nap'
He closed the music box, took some extra ammo and picked up his sniper rifle. He walked towards the row of assault rifles and picked up a M16A3 with a laser dot, ACOG scope, a flashlight and a grenade launcher. He slung it over his shoulder and began to walk out towards the top entrance.

He put on a Blue Tooth, and hacked into the main resistance network. If Emma wanted him to the briefing, all she had to do was go on the com and say his name. He put a headphone in the other ear and walked up to the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Before heading to the mess hall I wanted to get some apatite by visiting the training hall, In my eyes that place was like heaven. A wall full of guns, training equipment, large open spaces to test the guns on drones or dummy's. As I walked in, I thought about what I would eat afterwards, I was walking almost on an automated pilot luckily so didn't have to pay much attention. I walked to the far end where the more heavy weapons were located, among them "Tom", well thats how I called the bazooka, Tom stood for Total obliterating machine. After shooting a round or two with "Tom" i'd step over to "Bert" the minigun. Bullets Extraordinary Rain of Terror, it wasn't the best name but it fit.

While picking up "Tom" I noticed some flakes of dust on it, guess nobody else liked this kind of weaponry, oh well more for me! after picking it up, I pointed it in the direction of a dummy. Aim and fire, no wait... just fire! A small grin formed on my face, it always was fun using "Tom" and "Bert". After pressing the button to launch it shot out, whizzing through the air, slightly moving left and right the further it got, until it hit the dummy. The impact caused an enormous bang, follow by a small cloud of fire and a large cloud of dust. "Yeah, Thats what I'm Talkin about!"
Back to top Go down
Sean Paul McIntyre
Sean Paul McIntyre

Bio
Codename: Stratagem (Goverment) Ruse(Resistance)
Allegiance : Resistance (Council of 12)

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Ruse was already in the training area, taking it out on one of those heavy punching bags. He had been there well over an hour and was about to switch to one of the obstacle courses when an odd feeling came over him. Obviously his powers had inadvertently linked with another as his gaze crossed a well built figure handling the oversized bazooka. He chuckled slightly when he got a few scattered thoughts from the guy, mainly on his name choices for the weapons. Sean had to shake his head when he saw the guy aim. He was actually going to shoot the blasted thing.

Walking quickly, Ruse was going to try to stop him, but before he took two steps the target had been blown to shreds. The bloke was lucky. Rolling his eyes, he folded his arms, “Ya kno’ ‘Tom’ isna an inside toy. Now put it up before ya hurt yerself.” His first response was a mix of patronizing as well as serious. There was a good reason that gun had a good bit of dust on it. The thing could easily blow a hole through their defenses and implode the place. If the guy had missed it likely could have happened already.

He let a moment pass, but then he closed in on the guy and unfolded his arms, “Besides is that the only weapon big enough to guarantee ya hit the target?” A smirk crossed his lips as he then waited for any retort this guy would give..
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:57 pm

After cheering because the rocket hit the target, it was way to easy though, I heard someone speak up, commenting on my use of Tom. "Ya kno’ ‘Tom’ isn't an inside toy." "Oh really? Its less dangerous than M16... In the wrong hands that is." “Besides is that the only weapon big enough to guarantee ya hit the target?” Who was this guy, coming up to me asking all these difficult questions? Maybe I could scare him away with bert! Oh that'd be fun. While coming to this conclusion in my mind I walked towards the minigun and picked up. "I 'usually' hit with this one as well, but you might wanna step back a bit for some rogue bullets" If it didn't scare him away, at least it would make his voice disappear, good enough in my opinion. I walked over to a machine on the wall that seemed to start the drone's I saw some people fight while walking in. I scratched my head a bit while trying to find out how it works. Hmm it seemed to need a code before being able to start them. "1, 1, 1 Uhm... 1!" I said while typing it in, darn it why can't they be locked away behind a door or something, its easy to go through a door then getting this thing to work. I sighed while the machine gave some error. Darn it, guess I'll go shoot the dummy's up then.
Back to top Go down
Sean Paul McIntyre
Sean Paul McIntyre

Bio
Codename: Stratagem (Goverment) Ruse(Resistance)
Allegiance : Resistance (Council of 12)

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:35 pm

"Hmm.." was all that left his lips as he stood unimpressed, allowing his right brow to raise as the guy took the other gun. Sean could tell the bloke was attempting to scare him, but it wasn't working. Even though he could easily be killed just as anyone else, his confidence was good enough to think he could deal with anything the chap would bring. If he really had to he could use his powers..but only at last resort. Though as the guy tried to activate the drones, Sean couldn't hold back another laugh and in a bold manner took his place in front of the dummy, "Well all things are easy to hit when its not moving, so don't even try with the drones. Obviously they are too much for you..."

Normally Sean would never start a fight without being provoked himself, though there was something in this guy that irritated him. It likely was because he was accidentally feeding from the blokes emotions and didn't even realize it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

Just as I was taking in my position to put some holes in the dummy the guy stepped in front of the it, the nerve! Somewhere deep inside me the a thought arose, SHOOT HIM TO PULP! but it didn't gain much ground and slowly subsided, after all this is friendly territory... or was it? I lowered the barrel so it hit the ground, either this bloke was aching for a fight or he was just plain stupid. Even I knew you shouldn't stand between a guy with a gun and a dummy when he's about let it the gun rip.

And then he opened his mouth, this punk needed to get his wings clipped thats for sure. At this point I didn't know who he was nor did care, he was someone 'feeling' very high and powerful. Moving targets... Too much for me... the nerve! I felt some anger rise from my gut, I had a sort of love hate relation with anger. The feeling of it made me feel all powerful, invincible, with its warm swirling feeling inside of me. Although it felt awesome, I hated myself for giving into it afterwards.

I dropped the minigun on the floor with a loud bang, this boy was about to get his but kicked and not even I could stop myself from doing that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio
Codename: The Mustang
Allegiance : Resistance fighter

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 am

Dean walked into the training hall, to train alone.He started off by stretching in a small corner isolated from the rest of the facility.I havent trained in god knows how long.He thought to himself as he finished his stretching exercise, walking over to a punching bag.He started off with a few jabs to the bag to start off a smooth rhythm before he began to throw in a few hooks and kicks.This section of his training was not only meant to prepare him physically, but mentally as well.Over years of fighting against the supers alone Dean had learned that it was best to be mentally prepared before stepping into a fight.After a while he stopped to take off his shirt, before jogging laps around the training hall, allowing his sweat to fall freely down his face and chest.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

((Hey lets say i was already accepted into the building. I am just here to do my job that i was contacted for at the Carter Metal Factory.))

Keaton walked into the giant training hall. He gasped when he saw how large it was. He could almost make someone on the other side of the hall. He decided to take a look. He focused all his energy to his eyes. His eyes shined blue brighter then ever before. He could still only see about half as good. He saw someone he thought he used to know. He thought he saw his step-brother dean. But no that wasn't possible Dean was still in the camps. He just decided it was a look a like. "I can't even see that great. I definitely need to work on my powers before i can rely on them." Keaton went to the wall and put his water bottle down. He was wearing white gym shorts and a white wife beater. His shorts had a light blue edging. He decided he should he should start stretching. So, he did. once he was fully stretched he decided to do some aerial moves. To get warmed up. He needed to know how to fly as well as he knows how to walk if he wants to survive in a fight. He flew high up in the air. Then shuts of his powers. He quickly stops himself about 20 feet from the ground. "Hmmmm good but not good enough. I need to get all the way down to the ground. To make it look like i can actually touch the ground without getting hurt." He did this a couple more times until he got around a foot of the ground. He thought this was good enough. He decided to work on his physical combat. Keaton looked around trying to find a punching bag. He sees that they are over by the man. Not wanting to bother the guy he decides to work on his speed and agility. He pushes all his energy in his legs and starts to run on the walls just up and down.

((I was told to make my posts longer. If you think this to long just tell me)
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio
Codename: The Mustang
Allegiance : Resistance fighter

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 2:38 am

Dean stops to take a break from his running, sweat pouring down his chest like a waterfall.He sighs as he bent over watching his sweat drip down from his face onto the floor below.Man i'm out of shape.He says throwing his tank top over his shoulder after using it to wipe the sweat from his face."I guess i'm done for today." He says heading back down the large hall, his legs in slight pain from the many laps he'd completed.As he grew closer to the entrance of the hallway he noticed someone else training, he figured he'd come in after him.Dean didn't pay much attention to the guy, his eyes locked on to the entrance.While coming pass him Dean figured he should atleast acknowledge the man, he gave him a slight wave before looking at him out of the corner of his eye and stopping short.He rubbed his eyes for a moment before glancing back over to him."K-Keaton."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:12 am

Keaton say the guy start to leave. He decided it was for the best maybe then he could really unleash his powers. He noticed the guy stop and look back. He looked stunned. Keaton was sure of it now. He knew that it was dean. He smiled and started to run off the wall to see if his eyes were telling the truth. He pushed off the wall with all his force propelling into the air. Going faster and faster toward the man that looked like Dean. Until he stopped around 20 feet away from Dean. He was kind of nervous to go near him. Dean and Keaton had actually been good friends back home. Although Dean was a couple years older then him they still hung out. Keaton landed on the ground still 20 feet from Dean. Now he was sure it was him. "Dean!" Keaton decided to run towards him. He hadn't seen anyone that he knew for so long. It was good to finally see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The training hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training hall   The training hall Empty

Back to top Go down

The training hall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next