The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Keaton's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:21 pm

"Awesome, thanks. This is perfect." she grinned, now she wouldn't have to live with the Doctor in the building. Her own apartment, this was amazing. "I get about 2000 dollars a month, depending on jobs. So I could help pay rent?" she offered. "I'll just order a pizza tonight, you got any beer?" she flushed suddenly. "Sorry, i am literally a man. You'll grow used to that."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Keaton smiled. When she asked if he had beer he laughed a little more. "No sorry all i have is wine could you drink that? And i am sure i will Pizza sounds good. What kind do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Alyss nodded feverishly. "Wine is love!" she said, happily. Bounding into the living room, she threw herself back onto the couch, taking out her Blackberry Cellphone.

"I'm a meat feast kinda girl. Yourself?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Keaton smiled thank god she isn't a vegetarian. "Thank god! so am i! But i really need to get going the party starts soon when i get home i can call some pizza. Keaton ran into his room to quickly get changed he had already taken shower he put on a black button up shirt black pants and a black jackets. He then grabbed his extra set of keys and ran out of him room. He tossed them to Alyss i will be back later. You are free to eat anything sorry i have to rush out of here. He quickly walks out of the apartment. And closes the door. He looks at his watch and realizes he is kind of late he has to stop by the resistance headquarters first anyway. He went to the fire escape and flew away making sure no one saw him.

((I was thinking you would leave to then we could get back from the party together.))
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Alyss watched him as he slammed the door shut and quickly reached down to open her bag, pulling out her white fairy tale dress. She loved this thing so much. SHe got changed quickly and pulled on her white ankle socks and white Converse. She shook out her hair and placed a big white bow in the back. QUickly looking in the mirror she smiled and ran out of the door, locking it behind her. She ran down the flights of stairs and looked around to see if Keaton was anywhere near her, he wasn't thankfully.
She began to run faster towards the party she was due to attend, not knowing it was the same as the one Keaton was going to as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keaton's Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2