The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Keaton Matthews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Keaton Matthews EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Keaton Matthews EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Keaton Matthews EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Keaton Matthews EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Keaton Matthews EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Keaton Matthews EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Keaton Matthews EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Keaton Matthews 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Keaton Matthews 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Keaton Matthews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

Keaton Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Keaton Matthews   Keaton Matthews EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:26 am

((I really liked what Alyss did so i decided to try one myself.))

Keaton was lying in bed when his alarm went of. It was monday morning the first day of school for the week anyway. He took the alarm and threw it at the ground. "Stupid fucking alarm." His mom knocked on the door. "Keaton breakfast is ready everybody is already eating you better hurry before its all gone." "No thanks mom. not hungry i will just grab a pop tart or something." He slowly got out of bed he looked in the mirror. His bright green eyes showed under his messy hair. He went across the hall to take a shower. When he was finished with the shower he got out and dryed off. He put on a green short sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Threw on a necklace with a little omega pendant on. His dads old fraternity necklace. Keaton liked it alot. He slid down the banister for breakfast. He hit his head on the ceiling. [color=blue]"Fuck!"/color] "Keaton that is a dollar for the swear jar." His mother always tried to make him pay for cursing but keaton barely ever put any money in. "I will put the money in later." Keaton walked into the kitcheon grabbing a couple pop tarts and thowing them in the toaster. "Dean remember we have to get the shot thingy today. I think they are handing them out at school. I heard the thing they inject looks really cool." Dean just nodded and went back to eating. The pop tarts dinged and keaton walked out of his house.

At school-----

Keaton was waiting outside the nurses office on a small plastic chair. A couple of his classmates were there but no one he really knew. When they called his name he got up and walked into the room. The docter rubbed his arm then injected the needle. It was orange they were right it is cool. Thats when he felt. A major headache came over him. There was a blue glow coming from his hands the docter took a step forward but couldn't for some reason. Keaton grabbed his head in pain and yelled out in agony. Then he slumped unconcious on the floor. When he woke up he was in the back of a army truck driving to the compound.
Back to top Go down

Keaton Matthews
Page 1 of 1