Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» cna certification
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am by Guest

» Maternal Fetal Medicine Maine Sonographer
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am by Guest

» Medication For Boils
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am by Guest

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Share | 

The Resistance main training camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: The Resistance main training camp   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

Location - secret. however it is large, exceedingly so. Most liken it to a huge field, the size of 20 football fields. There are several low, single story buildings on the edge of the field where the trainees sleep. There is also another building where all the training supplies are kept, including battle drones, weapons, and perhaps most importantly, a first aid kit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 am

A hand rose, two fingers out, the hand was pointed at a small wooden building that was quickly built.
"Go..."
Two troops ran across the field, in an instant, they dropped. They were gotten by a machine gun overlooking the field. They had to get to the wooden building. It was their mission.
"Smoke nades'! Five Feet, Fifth teen feet, and twenty five feet!"
Smoke grenades flew from the small group of soldiers, each at the three co-ordinates. They popped, and white smoke began to fill the air...and obscure the vision of the MG. The small group all ran at the building, the leader, wielding a sniper rifle, stopped and knelled. Elbow to his knee, he flipped on his thermal vision and saw the gunner and his loader clearly. He squeezed the trigger twice, they both fell. He then went to the building. Suddenly, a loud horn yelled.
"Epsilon Squad wins the scenario!" The drill instructor said.
Shrapnel smiled as he got out of the building, his sniper rifle in hand. The two fallen on the floor got up and wiped the red paint off of their clothing. The gunners did the same. A nice game of Tactical Paintball never hurt.

(I'll still be gone though, anyone can join in. But i'll post slower then normal.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:27 am

"Hey Shrap i heard you and your team were the best this place has. Can i play them? Maybe i could become part of them? I really need training on this gun thing.
Keaton swung a paintball gun around his finger. he looked down at his belt he had smoke grenades paint grenades the works. He came here to practice with a gun and when he saw it was competitive he knew he had to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrapnel

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:18 am

"Were not the best, were good though." Shrap said with a grin on his face. Though he had his Ski-mask on.
"If you want to be a part of us, no emotions, no anger, no fear." Shrap said.
"Go to the shooting range first. I wanna see your accuracy. A tip, these are high powered paintball guns, they go further and faster then regular ones. They hurt like a bitch. Also, its not a gun, the paint balls arc."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 am

Keaton looked at the paintball gun. Then walked over to the shooting range. He knew how to use a gun fairly well since he had to train at the super camps. He lifted the gun and shot. The bullet whizzed across the wind and hit the third inner ring. It wasn't a bulls eye but it was a good shot. Considering he had never handled a paintball gun. He usually shot with pellets not necessarily bullets but they hurt like hell. "So these paintball things hurt a lot right? He pointed the gun at his foot and shot the bullet. He covered his foot with a small force field so he didn't flinch or grimace. "Not so much." He smiled. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrapnel

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 am

"Go play some regular paintball, team match. I'll give you my guys. You'll be facing a regular team." Shrap said, "I'll watch you from a tower."
Shrap walked off, told his men to go with Keanton and climbed the latter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:48 am

"Uh yes sir!" Keaton walked over to the grounds. "Well guys i don't really know what we are supposed to do but can i give one order? He looked around and the guys that were listening just kind of shrugged. "Don't fire for the first 5 minutes." Keaton planned to throw up a force field to help his team get into position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrapnel

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 am

(I'll be RP-ing the opposing team.)

"Chatra, Tora, go to the left flank, Lauren and Ezie to the right. The rest up the middle." The team commander said. Nine people in a squad, two to the left, two to the right, and five up the middle. They dashed from cover to cover, the two flanking teams were ahead by a little, and middle behind a little. When they got into firing range, the two teams stopped and the middle one put down suppressing fire. Anyone who dared peak out would be shot, of coarse, anything could be countered. The two flanking teams advanced slowly, sometimes adding to the fire, mostly rolling and sliding from cover to cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Keaton yelled orders. "You three go right! You two go to the left! you four stay here!" Keaton took off towards the middle of the field. He launched himself forward landing behind a brick wall. He glanced over and a couple bullets whizzed over his face. The he had an idea. He placed his hand down on the ground and closed his eyes. He created a force field under the ground and lifted up. It was a very difficult task because he had to force a field because there were things already there. He levitated the rocks and threw them all towards the right of the small wall that he was behind. He dove left and open fired. Then he quickly jumped behind another wall. The rocks that he threw were pelted with bullets. "Middle flank cover me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrapnel

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

"Tactical Retreat Oh-Four!" The leader yelled, the middle force pulled back, while one from each flank-team followed. They had left smoke grenades during their retreat. A good twenty yards from their original position, they took defensive positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 am

The other team seemed to take a defensive position on the field. Keaton yelled orders. "Right flank stay where you are! Left flank move forward half speed. Middle flank follow me!" He dove forward and rolled behind another small wall. He needed to get behind the enemy lines somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resistance main training camp   

Back to top Go down

The Resistance main training camp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1