The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Walking not an option for me? whatta... Someone like me doesn't expect someone to say something like that... "Don't think I got myself a car..." I said a little absent trying to think about how to get in the bottom apartment. It had a front door just like this one, but I didn't have a key... or this key fitted as well... no... don't think thats the case. There must be a stairway towards it somewhere... I grabbed Anna's arm at her wrist and lightly dragged her with me towards the stairs.
As I looked at the stairway something caught my eye... the stairway wasn't one big piece, it was split in two. Between them was a small piece you could stand, it was just a bit bigger then a door. Could it be...?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:13 pm

"Well then, looks like walking is our only option." Anna was fine with walking though it could be a bit dark out. Even more so if the clouds had decided to cover the stars so only the street lights could help them see in the dark. Walking gave them some exercise and a chance to get some of the alcohol through their bodies faster. Anna felt his hand grab her wrist lightly which made her look down at their now touching arms. She smiled a bit has she was dragged to the stairs. "Have we found a way to the garage?" She asked him, looking at the stairwell. If a car could be provided, Anna would have no trouble driving it over to her apartment and then they could continue what they started earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well I think so..." I now released her wrist and walked down the first bit of the stairs. I ran my fingers across some of the lines trying to spot a crack or button or... well something. Without any luck I gave up, scratching my head a little... well if its this well hidden I doubt those peeps watching couldn't find it. Won't do us much good if we can't get inside... Maybe the other side had a button or something... I quickly turned around looking at the wall, it just looked like the other side. After running my fingers across all the lines I decided it was no good... Abandoning my hope I leaned against the wall I just searched with my back.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Anna walked down the steps with him wondering just how he was going to open the door that seemed to be there. "That would be nice then if we did have a car. Could you drive it or will I be taking the wheel?" She asked with a smile on her face. He searched for the way to open the door. Clearly it wasn't a button on the wall if he didn't find it by now. He had leaned up against the wall, and Anna was tempted by him. "I wonder if there are any cameras around here." She smirked a bit and leaned up against him, feeling his shirt covered chest once again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

"I think I'm going to disappoint you... Like I said I don't think I have a car..." I said with a small smile. While I was thinking the situation over a few more times Anna sudden stood before me, feeling my chest once again. Seeing as I couldn't think of much to do I thought to myself what the hell, we've kissed before, might as well kiss some more, after all it felt nice... And so I wrapped my arms around her pulling her towards me, one hand slightly drifting off target towards her cute behind. After looking her deep in the eyes, I started kissing her. While kissing her I pressed my back against the wall.
Just above my behind there was a small wooden sport across the wall, leaning against it didn't do much good. but now that I was pressing against it, I felt it move. With a poof and a lot of noise the opposite wall moved back a few inches before moving to the left. I guess we found the way in...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:07 am

"I don't mind if you have a car or not." Anna said, smiling up at him. She looked into his eyes some more, feeling his arms wrap around her slim body and to her butt. She felt his lips on hers after they had stared at each other for a few moments. Anna had enough of the alcohol affect left in her to go back to the same way she was when they had first started kissing upstairs. She started to kiss him deeply, getting into the moment more as she felt his chest muscles. There was then sound that scared her a little. She had no idea what it could of been. The kissing ended abruptly and she turned her head toward the opposite wall to get a good look at it. She turned in his arms slowly and smiled as she started to walk through the door that was now opened. "Still think you're gonna disappoint me?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 am

Anna went first into the now revealed door, behind it was a small balcony and a stairway to the left leading down. She stood there on the balcony looking down into a pretty dark everyday garage. Out of reflex I touched a panel to the right and the lights flashed on. First I looked at the window wondering how all this could stay hidden from an outside eye. Behind the windows were two what seemed paintings... Seems logical with some curtains and net curtains, decreasing the view yet sustaining the illusion of a cozy living room. I now slowly descended on the stairway while looking around. This stairway was nothing like the one just inches away behind the wall, it was metallic and sturdy. Everything in this place seemed metallic and sturdy and shiny. In the middle was an old timer bike, under the staircase were a couple of shelves with multiple helmets. Guess I like riding wild, if I need all of them. The opposite wall seemed a bit weird though, it was mostly clean, nothing on it besides a few wrenches and power tools on one side. Maybe an other one of them walls like in my closet? sure hope this one got a more difficult code...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:40 am

Anna looked out into the blackness that was the garage. Soon she heard him moving around and a bright light flooded throughout the room, blinding her for a couple of seconds. As she realized she could see again, Anna looked around some more, seeing a motorcycle and a shelf not too far away with helmets. Now that was a nice ride. Anna smiled and turned around to the stairs and watched how he went down them, doing the same after he had gone down three steps. "Whose driving?" She asked with a smile as she looked at the paintings on the walls. Not really what she had expected his garage to look like, but that was fine the way it was. She reached the bottom of the stairs and went to the helmets, looking at which one she liked best first, then continuing to how it fitted on her head.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:50 am

A small smile found its way to my face "Well... despite the fact I have no idea where I'm going, I think It'll be best if I drive." Now I don't want anyone else touching my toys! wait what? Sort of agree with it thought. I walked over to the bike, it already had one helmet on it, probably mine. After grabbing my helmet in one hand I noticed the bike was not normal bike, it had a couple of high tech accessories.
After turning the key a bit of the a little screen popped up out of nowhere, probably to show me who's behind me without forcing me to look back. It seemed to be touch screen. After touching it with one finger I noticed there was a navigational system in it as well. "Would you mind me asking where you live?" Although I was interested what her apartment looked like, I was mostly asking so I could type it in. Still needed to find the exit though.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:54 am

"Awh, I wanted to take this one out for a test drive too." Anna said a bit saddened that she wasn't going to be the one driving. She had always liked bikes but yet she hadn't gotten one for herself when she had the chance to over her car. Well it is her own fault for choosing the car to give herself some more cover. But at the moment, if she could go back in time than she would be getting the bike over that car she had now. Maybe it would of been better with the bike today but then again, would she really of stopped to help John if she saw him the way he was then? She wasn't so sure that would happen. "It's on Brown Street not too far from here. 6 Brown street." Anna found a helmet that was right for her and held it in her hand. "Do you know how to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:45 pm

"Well... A kiss seemed to work well on that last door, but other than that no idea... yet..." I placed the helmet back on the bike and started looking around a bit looking for some sort of button or lever... Nothing seemed to stand out or look familiar. I can't seem to figure out how these memorys are being triggered shamefully, wish I knew. Sometimes they just pop up while thinking about something, like the scrambler, or the stupid joke. Maybe getting on the bike will jog my memory a bit...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Anna smiled at him. "Well, if we can't think of anything else, we could always try kissing again." She winked at him as she still held the helmet she picked out. She wondered if there were any cameras or microphones hidden around the whole garage. It would really suck if the government was watching them, gathering up the blackmail they could use against her some day. And she could only hope that it wasn't happening right now and it was some other team that was watching them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

I picked up my helmet and sat down on the bike, seeing if it would work. Typed in the address in the navigational system while I was there. On the screen I noticed a small button I didn't see at first, it was in the top left corner with the picture of a camera. After pressing it the screen switched, now it seemed to be some sort of camera feed. Coming from a corner filming the garage, I looked around a bit but couldn't spot it, even while knowing what it was filming. There seemed to be all kinds of functions on it, maybe an alarm as well or something. Looking through the buttons and functions I noticed something that could be the alarm. After pressing it showed me a screen with several times when it went off and where. Nowhere in the garage it seems. "Anna Come here for a sec..." She wasn't that far and probably watching what I was doing but I wanted her attention maybe she knew anyone on the camera's. When she stepped closer a bit I pressed the first time, an alarm at the door, showing people coming in...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

Anna had watched him from afar to see what he was up to on the bike. Her hands played with the helmet she had as she did so, and then he asked if she could come closer. Anna did so and looked at the screen to see people going into the house. Since he had called her over, she figured that he didn't know these people. As she watched the footage, she could only tell that they were wearing a mask to hide their faces. If only they hadn't wore those. Then Anna would already most likely know who was watching them. This was clearly a way to aggravate her. Good thing she wasn't being watched at her apartment. She would know right away from the lead she kept in the door. "Well we now know that there was more than one person here."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 pm

"Also looks like they didn't know about this garage from the alarm logs... doesn't help us get out of here thought." Sort of guess this wasn't a one man job though, even though they probably had enough time it still seemed a whole lot of work planting camera's and microphone's all over the place. We weren't getting much smarter from the video's so I got back to the main screen, maybe there was a way on here to open the door as well. On what seemed the start up screen I noticed a button shaped like a small map. Pressing it showed a full blue print of this house with a couple buttons on it. I pressed one near the stairway leading up. Almost immediately I heard a loud noise and saw the door close we came in through. "Think I found a way to get out of here. mount up"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 pm

"But it does mean that we have some private time if we can't get out of here." Anna winked at him and stood by him closely. Now that she knew the garage was not being watched, he seemed even more tempting to her now. She could feel it in her body that she was at that very moment. He had continued to look at the screen, testing it to see if there was a way to get to an exit. Suddenly, she heard a noise and looked at the direction of the door to see it had closed on them. Looks like he found something alright. With a smile and a nod, Anna put on her helmet and made sure it was safely on her. She then got on the back of the bike and wrapped her arms around his middle. And now he was even more unresistant to her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:39 pm

As she sat down she wrapped her arms around my middle it felt pretty good. There seemed to be a an exit to the front and back, back must be wiser to take. After trying to interpret the blue print I pressed the button for the back entrance. The door opened rather silently, didn't expect that. I put the helm on my head and slowly backed up through the exit. Outside I stopped next to a dumpster in a rather dark alley. I pressed the button again and the wall closed up, just seemed like an ordinary brick wall again. Seeing as it was dark and I didn't want to alert the peeps watching so I left my lights out and started the bike. Slowly I moved through the alley until I hit the streets, with the motor silently humming. It seemed my bike had a small microphone in it, telling me which street to go left which right, very nice, very high tech. I wonder how I could afford all of this...
After riding out a street or two I turned on my lights and started gaining some speed as I now could actually see where I was going. Anna seemed a bit tense at the start but quickly calmed down, leaning against my back. I could feel her hart beat, it calmed me down in this crazy world. Driving to Anna's apartment seemed like one big blur, consumed in my thoughts and trying to watch other traffic. Seeing as she gave me no advise on where to park I just assumed I could park at the front door... And so I did. There was no free parking spot so I parked like I usually do in this big busy city between two cars, with the front wheel on the curb slightly, back wheel on the street. "I guess this is it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: