The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:43 pm

While Anna gave me the menu I saw a spark in her eye, as if she planned on doing something, but sadly it faded pretty quick. As I opened the menu I quickly saw they didn't really focus on desserts, mostly simple stuff with balls of ice. The one that mostly stood out was a banana-split, although basically it was a banana split in two with some ice in between, over all that was a thin layer of warm chocolate. A bit to fancy for me... Oh this could be a good time to try out which ice-cream I like best, A small smile formed on my face but it quickly faded when I thought about the possibility of them having a lot of flavors... I guess I'll try the most common flavors then, Vanilla and chocolate were mostly used in the desserts. Two balls of ice seemed hardly a dessert though, Lemon and strawberry were used as well... I guess those four flavors will do. I closed the menu and placed in on the empty spot of the table between me and Anna so she could grab it if she wanted to. Now we only had to wait for the waitress to come clear the table and ask if we wanted some dessert.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:50 pm

As John looked over the desert menu, Anna took a sip of her coke. She hadn't been to this restaurant before so she didn't know what they had for deserts. The only thing she was hoping for is that they had a parfait. They were her favorite desert that was healthy for her too. Anna took the menu as he put it down and looked through. There were some things that catch her eyes right away but her heart was set on the parfait. Sure enough, she found it on the very last page and smiled. She read the description and then put the menu back down, waiting for the waitress that soon came. Anna ordered her parfait and waited for John to order his desert.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

After ordering my dessert with 4 flavors of ice I turned to Anna and watching the waitress walk away I turned to Anna again. "So... is the bar far away from here?" Trying to make some more small talk while we wait for the dessert. I wonder what a parfait is... I guess I could have looked it up in the menu if the waitress didn't take it with her... sigh oh well, I guess I'll see it when it gets here.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Anna thought for a moment at his question. She knew wasn't far away but she only had one way to get there. "Not far at all now. We walked most of the way before the rain started." Anna usually liked the rain and well this time it was starting to be a pretty good time with him. She wondered if the rain was often involved with two people ending up like this as they tend to do in movies.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:39 pm

"What will we do if the rain hasn't cleared up once were done eating?" I guess if its close we could run a bit, but I don't know if Anna is up for that, or maybe ask the waitress if they have any umbrella's or something. Wait... is that something you can ask at a restaurant? without actually leaving an umbrella here... Well lets see if the rain clears up first before I start imagining new problems. The waitress now returned with the icecreams and the check. She placed the desserts both at their respective owners and the check in the middle unsure who to give it to.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:55 pm

"Good question." Anna said to him. Usually rain didn't last that long but it could still be raining at the moment which Anna didn't think about. She would usually think about these kinds of things in the first place which surprised her that she didn't. "Up for a run?" She asked him as their deserts came. Before even looking at the check, Anna took the spoon that came with her parfait and took a bite getting granola, strawberries, and vanilla yogurt all in one bite. She smiled and ate it slowly, tasting every flavor there was in her first bite. It was only after that she took the check and looked at the total of the bill.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 am

"I am if you are" she's pretty sporty, or its just like 2 feet away... oh well. I started to taste the strawberry, its an ok taste but not that special in my opinion. As I was about to taste an other I saw Anna grab the check. "Don't you worry about the check...I'll get it. Its the least I can do." After that I tried the lemon, which has a pretty nice taste this could be somewhere at the top. After the lemon I went for Vanilla, its an ok taste, I don't know why but I have a feeling its missing some cinnamon... Last but not least was the pure chocolate, very very nice taste.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am

"Well then, we won't have a problem about the rain anymore, and we could burn some of the energy from our meals." Anna said with a smile. She took another bite of her parfait, loving every moment she had with it. She looked at him as he said he would take the check but didn't think it was right. She wasn't use to that kind of treatment at all. "Are you sure?" Anna asked him with a confused look on her face. She had plenty of money in her account right now if she was to pay for it. "I could give the waitress her tip if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

"Well If you insist on paying the tip I guess I can't stop you, but the check's all mine!" I say with a grin on my face. I stretch my arm a bit in the direction of the check which Anna is still holding. Lets just hope its within my budget... Should be was a pretty big amount of cash in my pocket. "From the sound of it, the rain isn't slowing down"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 am

Anna wondered why he was in a such a good mood now. She looked toward the ice cream wondering if maybe it had something in it like a drug. Since she couldn't and rather not confirm it, she let it go. Maybe he was just drained of any energy earlier. She nodded her head, getting somewhat of what she wanted. "But in order to do that, I have to look at the check again to tell me the total so I can calculate this correctly." Anna stuck out her tongue a bit and then moved the check away from his outstretched hand. She then looked at the total and calculated both the tax and tip in her head. Afterward, she gave the check to him since he wanted to pay so badly. "Well then, we'll really be running fast."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:21 pm

After taking the check from Anna I looked at it for a bit, for a micro second I froze... never understood how restaurants always seem to be very expensive. Oh well, It was worth it! I had dinner with a beautiful girl, found out some facts about my past. In my opinion the check was just a small price to pay. While I grabbed some money from my pocket I looked at Anna from the corner of my eye to see if she saw me freeze, if she did she aint showing... I found myself a few coins short so I grabbed some more money, quickly flying through it. When I had the full amount of the check on the table I still had a couple of coins left, lets hope we find something of my past at the bar or I'm gonna have a hard time getting around. "So shall we go?" I said after throwing the last bit of my cola down my throat.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm

Anna had continued to eat her parfait after John had gotten the check from her. It was delicious just as any parfait was as long as the yogurt was vanilla and still good. She was too engrossed with it that she didn't notice anything around her. After a few more bites, she took the money that was needed for the waitress's tip. Considering how she looked, Anna decided to give a little more than was necessary since she had been really ignoring her for most of the time they were here. Anna finished her parfait because it was never a good thing to not eat it for her and nodded her head at his question. She got up from the booth and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 pm

As Anna got up it still was a mighty operation to get up myself from the position I was sitting. When I finally was able to stand I was a bit amazed she was actually waiting for me now. When we left to go to the bar she left without a bar, same thing with entering the restaurant... maybe I'm doing at cheering her up and amazing her with my amazing wit. Well... maybe not that last part but still, guess I'm doing something right. "Shall we?" I asked as I faced Anna and pointed a hand towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Anna wondered why it took him a bit to get up from the booth but didn't say anything about it. "We shall." She said, walking over to the door of the restaurant. She looked out to see that he was right about the rain not slowing down all that much. Though the run would be needed to get some exercise in after the meal she had. It would help her stomach digest it at a much quicker pace. Anna opened the door and stood outside just under the little protection of a roof that was above her. It was small and she waited for John to come outside before they began their run to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:51 pm

As I stepped outside I found Anna standing under the little roof protecting the door, looking at the rain probably waiting for me. "You're not having second thoughts, are you?" I tried to joke. As I closed the door behind me I noticed one shoe lace being undone, so I kneeled down, with my knee hovering over the floor so it wouldn't get wet. As I sat there I suddenly had the thought of Anna dashing off into the rain leaving me behind, after all I don't know where the bar is. But all my thoughts were converted into tying my shoe lace, it seems weird losing your memory and the knowledge how to tie your shoe properly... After all I still know some other fundamental stuff, like walking, how money works...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

"Of course not, I'm just waiting for you slow poke." She said with a smile. Anna was about to start running off when she looked back to see if John was ready to follow her. At first she didn't see him and then something caught her eye and she looked down. He was tying his shoe and she sighed. She was about to leave if she didn't find him. Probably go back to her apartment too. If not then she would go around the town maybe pick up an umbrella to keep her dry. Though at this point she didn't care about getting wet from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" I asked looking up. "Which way to the bar?" I stood up as Anna pointed in the right direction, as soon as I knew where to go I dashed off. Seeing as my knee's were still a bit bend I could get a lot of starting speed, but decided to take it a bit slow seeing as I had no idea where to go. "You coming or what? Slow poke..." I yelled at her, With the rain and the distance I had covered in a short time my voice would probably reach her and sound normal though. After a second or three I slowed down so Anna could catch up, it felt good though running in the rain... it felt liberating somehow...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Anna raised an eyebrow at his first question and looked at him with a 'its because of you' look. She then pointed with her finger in the direction of where the bar was and suddenly she was standing alone. She blinked and looked in the same direction she pointed in to see him running that way. She cursed until her breath as she should of saw that coming, hearing his voice calling her a slow poke, and started to run as fast as she could to catch up to him. Her hair and shoulders started to look darker as the rain fell and was absorbed into the cloth. In what was seconds, she caught up to him and went before him to guide him the rest of the way to the bar. "You're gonna have to do better than that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:05 pm

As Anna ran passed me I heard her yell a taunt, encouraging me to do better. That and the fact she ran passed me with little effort made me try to get ahead again. Luckily I'm pretty tall, else I probably wouldn't have gotten a bouncer job, so besides having muscle I also have long legs. It was hard to catch up to Anna though, she was slim and agile, while I was big and clumsy. Slowly but surely I was getting closer determined to get ahead again. Once I caught up to her I said "So... When we gonna really start running?" I said with a big smile. It was only meant as a joke seeing as I was already going almost as fast as I could, but still I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Anna smirked as she was only half jogging and somewhat running. They were also there to the bar already and the rain wasn't soaking her as much as she thought it would. It was most likely because she was running now. She had an idea of trying to dodge the rain but that was impossible to do, but it was a great game to try. Running was better to stick with though, after all he was much bigger in size than she was with all those muscles and much taller too. "Are you really sure you want to challenge me?" Anna asked him. "I'm a pretty fast runner, especially back in high school." It was the truth in a way though she never did do track.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Darn it... she wasn't even going full speed? I sighed as I shook my head a little. Luckily I saw some lights coming from the darkness from what looked like a pub. "Is that it?" I asked almost relieved not having to go full speed "If it is we probably gonna have to do it some other time" I tried to sound a little sad, but with the rain and the running it was pretty hard so I doubt Anna could hear the fake sadness.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Anna looked in the direction he pointed to, seeing the lights. "Yep." She said while kind of sad that she didn't get to show off her speed, but it was probably better off that way. After all she was a government agent and should not be showing off herself. It could lead to people connecting her with one of the names she known for. "Yeah, well at least it could not be in the rain next time unless well I want it to." She smiled a bit and sprinted to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well then... lets see what secrets lie ahead." I said as I stopped at the door. The place looked pretty cozy, but still like a typical pub. After opening the door and pressing my back against it so Anna could step passed I said "After you" After shaking off most of the water I followed Anna inside, I had to bow down just a little. I probably wouldn't have hit the doorway but it came pretty close so I just did it out of precaution. When I straightened myself out inside I heard a man say "Blimey John, where the hell have you been?" Guess thats this famous Bob...

(MG shall we continue this in The Leprechaun?)
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Anna seemed to have left me behind for her memorys, only walking the way we came. I my self was going over the route, seeing as I didn't have much else to do and found a shortcut. After standing still near the alleyway I said "You know... if we go through this alleyway we can be at pope and 66th quicker." I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way, me commenting on the route after she said she knew where we were going... Well its just a small shortcut so we could still take the long route if she insisted on it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Anna slowly stopped and turned to face him as he stood near the alleyway. She should of known there was an easier way there. After all, she had to stalk that Jacob guy for a little bit in these parts, plus it would be a good way to tell if anyone really was watching them. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that shortcut. Sorry, my head's in the clouds again." She couldn't remember if she had thought more often than listen to him. The thought of her thoughts overcoming her and making it seem like she wasn't listening made her regret thinking about them. Anna seemed to think more than anything else nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: