The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o   Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Ya'll must have noticed the story me and Anna build up, about me losing my memory. About now it seems time to slowly introduce what the hell happened to me so if anyone feels up for the job let me know. Originally I was thinking maybe some brain operation increasing brain activity. Leave a message here if you got an idea and want to get into it.
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o   Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Operations, fleshy Very Happy..Anyway if nobody else is up for it, you can always talk to Greggy Very Happy

Or make me canon some other doctor...or person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o   Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:03 am

Well I was somewhat thinking about the plot twist where the resistance did it to me, maybe even with files stolen from Mister Gregory, but since it was to experimental and dangerous, and not blowing anything up mister gregory didn't want to try it.

what actually happened to me would be something like changing the way my brain thinks, making it easier to access memory's and who knows what, maybe they even implanted combat memory's to increase my skill...

If you feel up for it gregory feel free to add/change anything you like, and let me know here. I'll start remembering stuff about what happened Smile
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o   Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Whatever rings your bell bub. You know which characters I control, feel free to use their presence as you please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o   Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who knows what ever the hell happened to me o.o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: RPG planning-
Jump to: