Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» cna certification
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am by Guest

» Maternal Fetal Medicine Maine Sonographer
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am by Guest

» Medication For Boils
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am by Guest

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Share | 

Anna's Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm

"That's true." Anna smiles up at him and then kisses him one more time before she slowly pushes him out of the closet. She closes the door behind her and wonders where they should play. "Your choice really because I simply don't care as long as we do play now." She smiles up at him more, wondering where he would choose for them to play.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:02 pm

"Well we could do it here... behind the couch, or upstairs... you got lots of room upstairs..." I'd prefer the upstairs option, as there's a nice carpet instead of the wooden floor downstairs. If we'd fall down from a difficult position we'd land on a soft surface...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:09 pm

"Hm well I like the upstairs better. Much more room up there." Anna smiles and kisses his lips lightly. "I'll lead the way." She slowly gets out of his arms and leads him up the stairs to her bedroom. She puts the game on the bed and opens the box to reveal the mat for the game. Underneath that is where the spinner is, the directions underneath that as well. She took out the mat and spread it on the floor.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

After being kissed I follow Anna upstairs, quietly observing her finely shaped behind. Upstairs Anna begins preparing for the game, opening the box and placing the mat on the floor. While she's busy I grab the spinner and place it beside the mat... "you're going to have to remind me how this works again" The only thing I forgot about it was how to start, after that its pretty straight forward, but I'm curious to Anna's explanation. Will she stick to the normal game or will she add some rules of her own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

"Well there's many ways that this can work. In many different styles too. But maybe we've had a little too much sexy time so may I suggest doing it while still fully dressed?" Anna asks him and smiles as the mat is fully laid out to her liking. She stood up and moved close to him and the spinner. "Though if you do want something like that, then we could do it in out underwear. Or maybe strip a little when one of us loses?"

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

naked...? in our underwear...? a game of strip...? and she looked like such a sweet girl when we met yesterday... I guess she doesn't know when to stop when she gets going... I sighed before answering "I think fully dressed will be best, its hard enough without distractions... besides we could always change it a bit later..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

"Hm, alright. We'll be fully dressed. Still a bit tired from this morning huh?" Anna asked with a smirk on her face. She had gotten fully use to him now that they had been together for a day or two now. So much so that she may be having a change in heart about serving the government once again. But she couldn't just stop suddenly. She would be even more dead than she already was. "So whose starting this game?"

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 pm

"Me tired? nah... I just think we should do other things aswell..." After thinking over how the game works again I walk over to the instructions in the box. "Well lets see, I think we're supposed to spin the spinner and do what it says..." I walk over to you and the spinner still holding the instructions. "Doesn't really matter who spins I think" With that I make the spinner move with my big toe as I look in Anna's eye's not really interested in where it stops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 pm

"Do you think that maybe we'll have to do everything in here now because of everything that has happened?" Anna thought about it randomly for a moment not really thinking when she asked him about it. She looks back into his eyes for a second before looking down at the spinner to see it stop on blue in the area for his arm. "Right arm blue. Guess your starting."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

"Guess your really rusty... I thought we both were supposed to follow what the spinner says" I say smiling. After placing my right hand on a blue spot in the middle I look up, waiting for you. "Don't be shy..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 pm

"It appears that I really am." Anna said with a bit of a blush on her face. She put her right hand on the blue spot next to his and then spun the spinner herself. "We'll switch back and forwards till we can''t anymore."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:55 pm

And it stops at... drum roll... Left foot... and the color is... Green! well thats not so hard. "Fine by me" I say while placing my left foot on the green dot on one of the middle dots again, thistime on anna's side decreasing her movement space. "Your up" I say maybe a bit too cheery...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Anna smiled as the spinner stopped and said where they had to go next. She watched as he moved to get in her way from another color before she went and put her left foot on another green spot. "Heh I can still kick you right now if I wanted to." She smiled and spun the spinner to land it on yellow for the right leg. "And now I can't." She put her foot on the yellow spot making her look like she was on all fours now.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 pm

"Well good, kicking would be cheating!" I tell Anna as I move my right leg on a yellow spot on my side of the field. Slightly bumping my shoulder against Anna's. Once I'm standing stable again I use the spinner again. Right hand red... I quickly place my right hand on a red spot all the way at the end, almost forcing anna to go over me, or under me.

(writing down where what is supposed to be to make it somewhat easier xP
(right hand red, right foot yellow, left foot green))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 pm

"There isn't anything there about kicking being considered as cheating. Besides, I wouldn't kick you hard." Anna said, smiling at him as their shoulders started touching from when he had to move his leg. Anna smiled more as she debated whether or not to go over or under him. But she quickly decided that going under would be best for her own reasons to win at the game. She put her hand on red and then took the spinner. It landed on blue which was all the way across the mat for their left legs. Anna put hers there, spreading her legs a bit form doing so.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:40 pm

left leg on blue... Hmm, lets see, after placing my foot where its supposed to be I notice that I'm leaning over Anna even more... This can't really be good can it? can't see any dots from up here... With my free hand I make the spinner spin... "Oh Really? nothing about distracting the other players? making them fall?" lets see where did it stop... Left hand red... well thats not so hard... or is it? darn it Anna's in the way of all the red spots, and I can't put it on one of those behind me, for my arms would be spread a whole lot and it would be hard to keep up. After a second of thinking I place my left hand on the spot next to my right hand...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 pm

"Well then, it never says kicking as an example." Anna said smiling a bit at the mat. She saw that he was leaning on her even closer now which made her smile even more as he tried to get his left hand on the spot that she was covering with her body. Anna simply moved her hand close to where he put his on a separate red spot though. She smiled as she used her other hand to spin the spinner. Right hand red. That was no trouble for Anna. She easily put her hand on the only spot that wasn't close to her breasts, making that the only spot open for his hand.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

right hand on red... again... we supposed to pick an other spot now right? Hmm lets see... oh there's a free... nope taken by Anna darn it where's the last one? Oh crap And I wanted to keep this game decent... its right below her breasts. I gently move my index finger over her check as I move my hand down her neck towards the empty spot, below her breasts. Did she just move them down a bit brushing over my hand? I could have sworn I felt a piece of cloth... darn it thats just playing mean! "I still think kicking would be just mean, Oh btw could you be so kind? I'm afraid I'd fall now if I spin the spinner..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Anna smiled a bit as she felt his hand on her cheek, watching his eyes as he lowered down to the red spot that was near her chest. She had kept herself tamed and stayed where she was before, just watching his eyes and wondering what he could be thinking right now. Anna smirked a bit and then spun the spinner with her hand, losing her balance as she did so. She collapsed on his hand, face in the mat as her face began to show a lot of color from making a silly mistake like that.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Decides It was just my mind playing with me, or the fact that I had to move which means my hand was a bit closer to cloth before I placed it on the spot. Once Anna made the spinner go round things went crazy, one second she was fine... the next she was crushing my hand with her breasts, although the feeling wasn't painful or annoying at all It still made me lose my balance. Falling on top her, bursting into a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:11 pm

Anna heard his laugh and looked behind her as best she could to see his face. His body was on top of hers and she couldn't see him well because of her hair and the fact that she was laying on her stomach right now. She started to laugh with him but could barely make a laugh come from her lips because she could barely breath. With her strength, she pushed up with her hands and legs, giving her more room to breath in and laugh a bit. Before long, she gave up and only flipped herself over before laying back down on the mat with him.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:30 pm

With my hand stuck I couldn't go anywhere really, well I could roll of her most likely but the laughing was stopping me. Quickly after I collapsed on top of you, you started moving around as if trying to get air. Although its hard to do anything while laughing from your blunder I try to push myself somewhat from the floor giving you a bit more space. Once you flip yourself around, we end up forming some sort of x, me on top your belly. Still laughing a bit...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Anna looked at him as he still laughed which she could now see from his face that he was enjoying the mistake she had made. Usually she wasn't like that. Maybe her body was acting on its own just to get him closer to her than he already was. She didn't know but she started laughing along with him now. Her face was still a bit red especially with all the laughing was doing. "Whoops." She finally said. "Looks like I'm really rusty."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 am

Now that she was on her back, with my hand still under her, I could see her red face clearly a bit embarrassed about messing up. "Rusty is one word for it..." I say with a smile, not laughing out loud anymore. "Maybe we should just put this away and do something else... what we should do though is a question that bugs my mind..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:29 am

Anna blushed a bit deeper as she thought of what they could do. She was wondering if lunch was a bit too early to make right now but she was unable to see what the time was at the current moment. "Well, I thought of something. Now its your turn." She said with a small smile, bringing her arms up to his neck and wrapping them around him. She used him to lift herself up a little bit so he could free his hand from her body.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next