Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» cna certification
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am by Guest

» Maternal Fetal Medicine Maine Sonographer
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am by Guest

» Medication For Boils
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am by Guest

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Share | 

Anna's Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Anna smiled as her head was kissed, realizing she was on his clothes. She then turned around on the couch to face him, brng her legs up on the couch to give herself a little bit of height. TheTV uninteresting to her now that he was there. "Need some clothes hun?" She asked him as she leaned her hands on the back of the couch. Anna had gotten comfortable around him now. "I don't think I want you in your clothes."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

"Oh Really... well I think I can picture you in some clothes I like... well more like lingerie" I said with a smile. "But I'm gonna have to get dressed sooner of later... especially if I want to find out who's 'watching me'..." Besides you'd think she got enough action for a whole week now, I needed rest... I placed one hand over hers, and the other on my clothes. After a quick kiss on her lips I went upstairs again taking my clothes with me. I don't like being a test subject, don't like being one at all... and I'm coming after them, who ever they are... They are going to pay for this!! As I was going up the stairs I froze for a second as a picture hit me... A person... can't see his face... white coat, lab coat... name tag... Mr... Gre... I can't remember... darn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Anna kissed his lips back lightly, then watched as he took his clothes and continued to go upstairs to change. She had forgotten that he was being watched at his apartment. But it only made her want him to stay with her more so that he didn't have that bother of trying to find out who they were. There was a chance that he would stay with her for a little while but then eventually he would have to go back home. Or else maybe Bob could find him another place.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:35 pm

As I came upstairs, I thought to myself Anna must have continued as she missed me missing a step. Oh well might be for the better, I don't want to worry her about something that could be nothing. When I came near the heater I found my boxers nice and warm, but most important they were dry. I quickly dressed myself and went downstairs again. Walking around the couch to sit next to Anna. Should I ask her if she knows someone which name starts with Gre... Well might as well, I have to start somewhere. "Anna..." Taking a deep breath trying to think up how I'd best ask her this, she might know the person well, Or not at all... "Do you happen to know someone who's called ... Gre... something?" I may even have pronounced it wrong who knows, I don't know the full name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Anna sat on the couch still, her eyes had turned to the TV as she thought of who could be watching him at his place. There were many people who could be involved with it or it could be a one man mission. She hoped it was a one man mission. It would be much easier to find just one person and...ask him to not film John anymore. If he had refused, Anna might have to show him some of her skills. A mixture of fighting and getting what she wanted. John had come back and sat down next to her and said her name. She looked over to him, curious as to why he said her name in the first place. She thought for a moment of where she might of heard a name somewhat like it. Then it hit her like a ball being thrown to her head. "I know someone in the government whose name is Gregory." Anna said to him, looking up at him. "Why do you ask?"

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Gregory... Thinking about it I think thats what the tag said... Mr Gregory... "Well... Just now I remembered something... A man in a white lab coat... with a tag... Mr. Gregory" I don't know whether its a memory from long a ago or something to do with what happened to me but it if I was resistance, and this gregory was the one and the same and in the government... I have a very big feeling somehow he's involved... If this gregory was the one I should go and pay him a visit, might clear things up... At least I somewhat have a goal now, wouldn't want to sit here and wait for impending danger to come sneaking upon me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna had gotten the vision of the man that had came out on the government's roof once, playing the bag pipes or some other musical instrument. The time on the roof with him was short and she should of known what he was capable of then. But she never thought about it since she had no reason to until now. "He's a doctor there." She said to him as she looked into his eyes. "There's a chance he could of done something to you that made you lose your memory." She knew that the doctor had a thing for bombs. What if he planted one inside of John somewhere? Anna didn't want to be around if that was the case. He could set it to blow up at any second now. But if there was, there had been plenty of times before to press the button for the countdown and such. Maybe if was there to reassure that the government could win if a huge fight ever broke out in the city.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:21 pm

"A doctor...? No... it said Mr... not Dr... If it was him why would he get a whole new name tag with Mr. Gregory... What does this gregory do for the government?" Maybe it had something to do with what he does there... A doctor... that could means he does all kinds of stuff. Maybe his field could clarify it a little bit. I couldn't really be a coincidence though could it? Anna knowing some guy named Gregory... why does the tag say Mr though... maybe they just want me to think its him... Darn it... I wish I knew more about... well about everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:29 pm

"Well actually, he was more of a scientist. And he has a thing with blowing things up." Anna said to him, her eyes still on him. Gregory could of had more than one name tag depending on where he was in the building. It was mostly only the doctor part of him that she had heard about, working with those super soldiers he had probably had a hand in making. But with the knowledge Gregory probably had, it would of been easy for him to plant the bomb in his head or anywhere else in John's body. That she didn't like at all.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:57 pm

blowing things up... well then this doesn't seem like something like him... messing with some ones mind... if he wanted to get rid of me he'd blow me up, if he wanted me to test something on me he'd probably keep me in a cell until he could blow me up... Still, the fact that I remember "mr" bugs me... The whole thing was smelly. I lost my memory, People are watching me, some Mr Gregory joins the show... Maybe I can remember something else, something that was useful unlike everything else. In my mind I tried to remember show myself the lab coat with the tag, trying to remember if there was anything else... an inch at the time I moved focus from the tag towards the head. First thing I noticed was his skin tone... he was black. As I moved up further I noticed he had no beard... no hair on top of his skull...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:00 am

Anna saw that John was trying to concentrate on something. She didn't think that bothering him would help him very much now. And so, she waited, looking over at the TV to distract herself. It was hard to keep her eyes on the TV, but she didn't turn her head to look at him until a long moment had passed by. Then she couldn't take it anymore. Anna looked back at him and when she was sure he had stopped trying to remember something, she spoke. "Do you know what Mr. Gregory looks like?" Anna had a clear picture in her mind of the Gregory she knew from the government building. If he could remember than maybe they have found whose watching him at his apartment.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

"Well... the picture is a bit blurred so I can't be sure... the man wearing the tag was bald... and black." Even if he wasn't the actual Gregory, it could be a good place to start. Who knows maybe the Mr, was a typo from who ever reproduced the tag. Maybe a precaution if I did remember something... but if you go that far you would think about details like Dr... wouldn't you? No... no, not if I don't know this gregory... "Even if its not your Doctor, somehow he must be involved... I don't believe in coincidence..." Besides its our only lead to go on... sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Anna took a breath a bit glad it wasn't the Gregory she knew from the government building. She didn't know why though. Maybe it was because he showed her kindness when they went on that roof. "They're not the same person." She said to him so he would know. "But how could he be involved is the question now. There's not much we can do right now." If only they had something visible to work with.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:11 pm

"There is only one way to find out if he's involved... I'll have to go see him." Although I didn't really like the idea, meating some government hotshot knowing I'm somewhat connected to the resistance. But I have no choice... Maybe he could shed some light on the matter, maybe even if he didn't do it he knows what the hell happend to me. Oh well not much point to puzzle about something like this right now though, I don't even know if I can get close enough to this doctor to ask him a couple of questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:27 pm

"How would you do that?" Anna didn't think that she bringing him in the building would work out all that much. First he would have to get cleared and that could take a long time, especially if the government was already watching him. She would of been basically brought to prison if they found out or knew that she was helping him. The safe way to do it would be to somehow get Gregory out of the building. Then she could take him somewhere far away if necessary and John could meet with him.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm

"I'll think of something..." I said to wave her question away. I didn't really think about how, more like the what I had to do. Now would be a good time as any to try and get to this gregory, If Anna could point me in the right direction I'd be off. She'd best go about her normal business for all we know it aint the government. if it is them she's already in trouble, no need to make it bigger. I guess she could go into hiding or something but if they are on to her, they'd be trailing us right now and they will know where her hiding place is. In any case I'd best be off trying to get hold this gregory...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Anna looked at him unsure as to what he could be thinking in that mind of his. It was a close call that they had just found out that it could not be the government which could mean that Anna was safe for now. But if they later find out it was the government all this time, Anna was literally a dead girl walking right now. If only she hadn't gotten attached to John, then this would all be easy for what she should do. But now that she has, she has to count what would happen to him as well as to her if anything was going to happen in the near future.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:05 pm

"I'd better be off, to talk to gregory." I said while getting up. I didn't like leaving Anna like this, but I don't like sitting here waiting for disaster to come. Now is a good as time as any, and seeing as Anna didn't dress up fancy she probably has a day off. Although it be better if she had an alibi, you never know what will happen. Maybe she could go to Bob's... no... probably not seeing how we left...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Anna watched as he stood up from his couch. "How do you plan to do that?" She asked him. She didn't particularly want him to leave, but it was probably best that he did. Anna had grown attach to him in a way. It probably wasn't the best way to start off the relationship if they were ever going to have one, but at least she knew what he was like in bed, the tub, and shower. She looked up at him, trying to look into his eyes which never really worked for her being that far away from him and all.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:15 pm

"Well... I could drive over to the government building... Slam the door a couple of times to get noticed... and ask for Gregory... If that doesn't work I'm sure something will come up that will." The plan probably won't work, but somehow I got the feeling I'm the kind of guy that doesn't plan, I just do. I looked in her eye's now standing behind the couch, After kissing her quickly on the lips I asked "Where is this building anyway?" with a slightly embarrassed look. Although there wasn't anything to be embarrassed about, seeing as I lost my memory, I couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm

"That plan of yours will only get you captured and tortured in the end. The building is filled with agents of all different kinds and I'm pretty sure those big muscles of yours couldn't fight all of them off." Anna had to think for a moment. If she was the one who was going to show him where the building was, she was going to make sure he had a better plan than that. The government would easily get him and find out he's for the resistance once they were which part of the city he lived in. "I'm not going to show you until you think of a better way to talk to that Gregory person."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 pm

"You have very little confidence in me..." Although she was probably right, It would also bring conclusive evidence on whether the government was behind it all. Despite the good new, I wasn't really looking forward to the torture. "Well... how about I ask them nicely once I got their attention?" I don't really see a point in making a real plan, a million things would effect it, so In the end there will be things you didn't expect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

It's because I know what the government is like. I've been under their wing for years and I know a lot of information." Anna said, explaining herself. She didn't know why she did considering he had already known the general idea of her past but something in her said it. Maybe it was to remind him about that little information that could easily of been forgotten. "It won't work, they'll only capture you, torture you, find out all that you know and get rid of you once they're done."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:02 pm

"They won't have much to find then, memory loss and all" I said tapping my a finger on my head a little with a small smile. It doesn't look like Anna wants me to go... Next she's gonna hang her self around my neck not letting go, just to keep me here. I'd better get out of here before she gets that idea...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

"And if they're not the ones watching you, and they force you to tell them where you live, they will find out you're part of the resistance. Once that happens, they'll be happy to get rid of a guy like you." He didn't seem to be understanding that he was pretty much a dead man walking once he found out the way to the building which she had no intention to tell him now. She wondered how he learned to survive all this time with what little planning he had probably ever done with his life.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next