Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» cna certification
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am by Guest

» Maternal Fetal Medicine Maine Sonographer
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am by Guest

» Medication For Boils
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am by Guest

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Share | 

Anna's Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:18 pm

I walked towards the door, thinking it all over. Action needed to be taken if I wanted to find out what was going on. "Anna... I appreciate what you've done for me so far, but If I want to find out what's going on I need to meet him... You can always come visit me in prison if things go bad, I doubt I'm big enough, that they want me death rather then alive." I don't know what's going to happen, but it didn't feel right leaving without saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Anna turned toward him and her apartment door once she heard her name being said. "I wouldn't be able to see you if they kept you alive. If they don't know what's been going on with us already, then I have to make sure they never find out and that would mean you're on your own there." She wasn't liking this moment at all and couldn't stand sitting right now. She got up off the couch and walked over towards him. "At least now you know the consequences of what you're about to do now."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Even if all that happens it would be better than to sit around doing nothing. Besides if it all happens I still have awesome memories, that will drag me through what ever it is they throw at me." I grabbed the door handle, reluctant to open it. All I wanted to do right now was hold Anna and crawl away in some dark hole, but I couldn't. Not while I knew someone or some organization was watching me, keep me as a test subject, watching my every move. Not caring whether i'd live or die, wait I don't know if that... who knows maybe I'll be picked up in some van before I get a chance to get myself captured and tortured...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Anna kept silent. It was his life and he was going to do whatever he wished to do, and she couldn't control him. Though she could always knock him out again which would waste time for his capture and punishment, but she knew that he would kill her for that. There was a small chance that he could gain back all his memories that had been forgotten with whatever happened to him before she found him. As much as her arm was itching to knock him out, she didn't follow it. "It's your funeral then."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 pm

Damn it... I don't want to leave her like this... "Come here" I said while turning to face her. Now I didn't plan on kissing her or anything cause that will probably stop me from doing what I now planned on doing, I just wanted to hold her one last time. Yes chances were high of me getting captured and tortured, but for all I know I could collapse any minute to never wake up. I don't know what happened with me but I plan to find out, even if its my funeral...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Anna gave him a look, wondering why he was wanting her close to him. She then stepped forward until she was just inches away from him, still wondering exactly why he wanted her there. She was thinking and hoping that he was just yanking her chain right now and that they could just go back on the couch and be watching a movie while cuddling or something. But just giving her a hug now and going off where she'll most likely never see him again isn't what she wanted at all.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

As she came closer my hands gently grabbed hers, entwining my fingers with hers. With our fingers entwined I placed my hands on her back pulling her closer, Looking into her eyes. "I've got to do this... I've got to find out what happened to me, even if it would result in my funeral. I don't mind getting captured and tortured, but not seeing you anymore would be the most torture..." The last day and night would always be in my mind what ever happened...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Anna watched as his hands grabbed hers and entwined them together. She wasn't liking that he was going to leave her soon at all. Though she knew that she wasn't helping him by being supportive. She also knew that once he stepped out that door, she would most likely never see him again. She felt his arms close around her in a hug that wasn't tight at all but brought her closer to him. She looked back up in his eyes, unable to keep her face calm. "I don't want you to do this. There has to be another way."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:52 am

"If you can think of something I'm all ears..." There are two other ways, look this gregory up at his house, or let Anna pull him out. The second was a no go, I don't want Anna to get any deeper in this than she already is. The first... well a number of things depends on that. Does Gregory even go home? Where would his house be? Is it guarded? I looked back in Anna's eye's, her face in distress. I moved one hand through her hair. "I've got to do this..." I almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:35 am

Anna couldn't think of anything that he could do that wouldn't result in torture or death or just misery in general. There was too much to risk for her to do anything for him now. As much as she really didn't care about living, John was the one who had put some meaning in her life and she didn't want to risk his for something that was practically destined to fail once he walked into the door, if he could get that far anyways. His hand going through her hair felt nice but it only distracted her until his hand had stopped. She hated the odds of this, and the way he wanted to go out there and just die from trying to find out what happened to him. "No you don't. It's practically suicide if you go through that door." Anna was trying to convince him to stay but she knew it wasn't working. "If you wait for a bit, then there's more of a chance that you can...see me again."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:35 pm

"As much as I like to see you... I also like to find out what the hell happened to me..." I softly kissed Anna's forehead, and turned the door handle behind my back. Slowly I moved forward a bit to be able to open the door. With one last look I in Anna's eye's and a lot of great memory's I headed through the door towards Gregory...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Anna stood there in his arms silently, giving up on trying to convince him to stay. He was stubborn to her and this she didn't like at all. She wanted him to stay so they could do whatever they wanted in her apartment. She felt his lips kiss her forehead lightly before she was unable to feel his arms around her anymore. As he went, she got an idea. But she was going to have to get him back in the room. "Wait." She said to him, grabbing his arm. "I have something for you." Anna pulled him back inside and went to her desk. Opening one of the drawers, she pulled out a tiny device for his ear. "This is how I will send information that you will need." She walked back over to him and held it up so he could see it. "It goes in your ear."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Just when I was about to walk away from the door Anna stopped me... Oh c'mon, Why can't she just let me me go... Well I guess I can stay one more minute... Anna grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside. What's she doing now? send information...? what...? An Ear plug? why would I need that...? Well I guess it could be useful... I walked over to the desk to see what she was holding. "So... I just put this in my ear and you can hear every word I say? I can hear Every word you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 am

Anna nodded her head. "Yes, these things tend to come in handy. Though if you do get caught, I suggest destroying it so that they don't start looking into it, they won't know its from the government." If they ever found that out, Anna was as good as dead the next time she walked out of her apartment. "I know the building well so it will be easy to guide you there once you slip past the guards and such." She gave him a small smile and then kissed his cheek. "Good luck."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:10 pm

destroying it? how would I do that without looking super suspicious... if I destroy something after getting caught it will most likely draw a lot of attention instead of what she might think... Oh darn why did she kiss my cheek with her warm lips... now I'm starting to doubt everything... even questioning if I should go and leave her alone... what if whoever' after me grabs her while I'm gone. I can't leave her alone... I gently kissed her on her forehead before talking "Thats it, I'm not leaving you here all alone..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:20 pm

Anna's forehead was kissed by him, making her smile a tiny bit as she went to look at him. Her eyes lit up with what he said next. She bit the inside of her cheek as she smiled more at him, glad that he was going to stay with her. "Thank you for staying John." She said, putting her arms around his neck. "But now what shall we do?" Anna didn't really know what to do now. They could always make some lunch or go out for something to eat but then they would have to decide where.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 pm

She started smiling now with lit eyes, I liked it when she smiles like that. While putting her arms around my neck she spoke... "Well I don't know... to early for lunch, we already had breakfast..." I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her from the ground. Slowly I walked towards the couch observing her smile. I lifted her a little higher to get her over the back of the couch, if she didn't lift her knees I couldn't have done it. "How about that game of twister...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Anna felt his hands go around her waist, making her smile a bit more. His touch on her was really starting to brighten her up for as long as their bodies were in physical contact with each other. She was lifted off the ground, her arms tightening around his neck a bit for support. When they had reached the couch, Anna had tucked her knees up and away from the couch so that she could be placed there. "Hm sounds like a good game to play. I'm lucky that I have kept that game from my childhood." She smiled at him more, tempted to kiss his lips.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:25 pm

I gently placed Anna with her knees on the couch, with the back of the couch between us. Once she could lean on the couch I loosened my grip on her, moving my arms up a bit. While I was looking in her eye's I started imagining kissing her again, which made me smile. But I quickly dragged myself out of the fantasy, we've over that last night... and this morning... we really should do something else to keep ourselves occupied... "So... where's this childhood game of yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Anna leaned on the couch once she was put there and smiled a bit at him as he did at her. "It's in my huge closet over there." She pointed behind him of where her closet was right next to the front door on the left side if looking at it from her point of view. "I'm gonna be pretty rusty with it." She said truthfully as she slowly got off the couch. Anna walked over to her closet and went inside to get th game.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm

"Who isn't? You rarely see people like us play twister..." I say as I get up, following you towards to closet, stopping behind you as you get the game. I gently place a hand on your back as I look into the closet over your shoulder, Trying to find out what kind of secrets you keep inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:22 pm

"That is very true. How did twister ever come up in our minds?" Anna asked with a laugh. She had forgotten how the conversation about the game started when she got up to get the game. The closet was a normal closet and had clothes that she couldn't put away in her drawers. They mostly consisted of professional looking outfits for when she was going to the government building to get an assignment or be there for a long period of time. Anna got the game and smiled a bit as she felt his hand on her back. She then turned around slowly and stood up on her toes to kiss his lips.

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 pm

"Well I think you proposed two options for us to do... Twister..." As you turn around you start kissing me, once the kiss break I continue "or making out... Don't tell me you want to go with the second option... again...?" I wrap my arms around her, slightly crushing the game's box between us as I look in Anna's eyes. "Ever since you suggested it I've really been looking forward to that game of twister..." I tell her, slightly joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Anna smiles up at him as he asks her if she wants to make out again. She wouldn't mind either option because they both involved John and her to get close together. Though twister might be a little more sexual depending on where the hands must go through to get to a certain color which Anna was liking. She was held in his arms once again, the box being crushed a bit between them. She looked back into his eyes and smiled more. "Well its your choice. Though I think the choice is really what do you want to do right now."

Mitsurugi
Dedicated

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

"You got the box and everything... It would be a waist not to play twister..." I wonder where we could do it though, we'd need a lot of space and apart from an open bit near the front door everything is pretty much packed. The bedroom might be wisest to play, although Anna could get distracted easily there... >.< I release my grip on her as I ask "Where did you see us playing this game by the way?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next