The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The streets, the stores, the city EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The streets, the stores, the city 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The streets, the stores, the city 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The streets, the stores, the city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

The streets, the stores, the city Empty
PostSubject: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:27 pm

((got bored so i thought i would start a new thread. all are welcome to join))

For once in my life i had gotten up early of my own accord. I had woken up at around three o'clock in the morning and gone into my living room to do some stretches while i watched the early morning news. after doing this for an hour i decided that i had to get out so i went to my room and changed into my leather riding pants and a long sleeved t-shirt, it was getting cold but i had to wait until i got down stares to get my jacket as well as my helmet( they where down in the garage along with my bike). Leaving a note for Julie, my house keeper, i grabbed my keys and left. i left at about four thirty in the morning.

i was now flying though the deserted streets of the city in the predawn light enjoying the speed and the freedom. I was well aware that i was going a little... ok, a lot, over the speed limit but i was careful to keep away from the police patrolled streets.

I drove for an hour and a half. My stomach grumbled and i decided that it was time to get a bite to eat. Even with my super hearing i couldn't hear my stomach grumble nut i could defiantly feel it. I pulled into a dinner that opened early and grabbed a hot cup of coffee and an apple and custard danish. After wolfing that down and burning my tongue in the process i mounted my bike again and drove home. I had gone pretty far away so that took another two hours. I was obeying road rules now... well, most of them anyway, because there was more traffic on the road and that meant more police. I wasn't saying that i was afraid of the police, i mean come on, me super soldier and them normal human. You do the math and tell me who is more likely to walk away from this or get away and who is not. Right, me. I just don't want to ruin a perfectly good morning, not to mention that if i do get in trouble again... well lets just say HE will know and i will be skinned alive. Maybe that is a little melodramatic but you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Kasey
Kasey

Bio
Codename: Siren
Allegiance : Super soldier

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Kasey walked out onto the street, casually slipping her recently un-silenced handgun back into it's holster, hidden from view by her leather jacket. She was in a good mood considering it was so early in the morning. And so she should be, the hit had gone off without a hitch. The male human who's house she had just vacated had been rumored to be sheltering Resistance members. After spending just half an hour walking his dreams as she slept on his roof Kasey was certain the rumors were true. She would of killed the guy anyways, but it's always good to know she was meant to have a reason to kill. It made explaining her actions to her superiors that much easier, considering they were constantly worrying their more elite soldiers were mentally unstable and turning on them. Kase had to admit that she had entertained the thought on more occasions than one probably should, but she liked her job too much to screw things up by sending all the commanding officers of the super soldiers insane, as fun as that would of been.

After leaving the man's dreams Kasey had remained asleep up until 10 minutes ago, a side effect of using her dream walking ability. Silently she had used her knife to flick open the lock on one of the upstairs windows. After that she casually walked into the mans room, placed her gun to his head, and killed him before he had even began to wake up. Now she was standing out in the street before his house.

Kasey leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she stretched her shoulders and neck. She had a mild headache but that was normal and barely bothered her anymore.

It was then that Kasey heard the roar of a somewhat familiar motorbike. A smile forming on her face, Kasey turned her head to the right and watched as the super known as Cat rode into view.

KC stepped forward and jokingly put her arm out, her thumb pointed up. A typical hitch hikers pose. Obviously Katsa would realize why Kasey was out here so early in the morning, but it was unlikely she would stop. Still, it was fun to mess with people. And anyways, Kasey was intending on going to a horror flick later and use her powers to really give people the scare they paid for. She had a couple of hours to kill though and a catch up with one of the girls she'd gone through training with couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 am

As i drove down the street a familiar figure stepped out and held her thumb out like some sort of hitch hiker. I was grinning behind my helmet. The person was Kasey, a super soldure with amasing (and sometimes slightly irritating) powers. we had trained to gether so i had a better idea of how her powers worked then most. Kasey and i had very simular and yet very different personalitys. i was loud and energetic, she was... well... not. It was not like she was sad or depressed or anything, but she was deffinatly not sparkling with joy thats for sure.

I considered not stopping as i was having a great deal of fun but thin i desided that, why not? it wasn't like i was doing anything important and the old bags known as our superiors where used to me comeing in late and through less then usual means (e.g. through windows on the 30th floor doors that led to nowhere but another room with no windows ar doors besides that one.)

I swungs the bike around and screeched to a stop right in front of Kasey. Taking off my helmet i shook my hair out and put my helmet under my arm. I grinned my traid mark wide grin at Kasey. "Hi there stranger" i said and when i took a breath through my nose i raised an eyebrow at her "What you been up to? you smell like blood. Killing so early in the morning can't be good for you" I said and then chuckled and shrugged. she new as well as i did that i was only kidding. I could smell the blood because of my extra sensitive sense of smell not to say that there was any on her, just that she had been around it resently.
Back to top Go down
Kasey
Kasey

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 am

"oh i know, i've been trying to cut back truly, but when the cravings hit i just cave!" KC cried in mock distress, the back of her hand pressed dramatically against her forehead. Then she grinned and turned her attention to actually answering the questions.

"You're still just as perky as ever i see. As for me, nothing but the usual really. Kill this, haunt that, send that guy insane, blah blah blah. "

Kasey cast an analyzing eye over Katsa. " I heard you were working with an agent now? That must be fun." Kasey said sarcastically. Personally she would never work with a partner, especially not a human one. The superiors had forced her to once but the guy kept getting trapped up in the visions Kasey sent to their enemies because he was standing too close. Needless to say he didn't last very long. And anyways, Kasey had always thought Katsa was alot like her, more of a solo girl. Getting stuck with a human must be torture for her. If Kasey were in her shoes, the guy would probably be 'accidentally' dead or insane by now.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:09 am

Kasey screamed in mock distress and then went back to normal. I grinned at her thinking she had not changed one little bit.

"You're still just as perky as ever i see." i grinned even wider " As for me, nothing but the usual really. Kill this, haunt that, send that guy insane, blah blah blah. " Kasey cast an analyzing eye over me. "I heard you were working with an agent now? That must be fun."

I nodded, pursing my lips to try and suppress my smile. "Ahh, yes, his name is radiant, well, actually that's his code name..." i winked at her still trying to suppress my smile i must admit that when i was told that i was getting a partner i nearly beat up the messenger. he looked very scared, he was shaking. Anyway, I like working alone, it means that i can do what i want and there is no one to tatle tale on me about some of the less than legal things i do... this time i grinned with a slightly evil glint, remembering a few of them and the scared messenger.

I shrugged then and a thoughtful, but still amused, look came over my face "However, it doesn't seem to be that bad. The guy is funny and he seems to put up with me ok. I actually like him, very different from my previous partners who didn't last more then a day or two... a little like you i think, right? i am thinking the superiors might have warned him about me. it would explain a lot."
Back to top Go down
Kasey
Kasey

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am

Kasey raised an eyebrow at Katsa.

"You like working with him? I see." A sly smile lifted the corner of KC's mouth. Katsa was bound to pick up on the meaning of her words quick as a flash, it wasn't as though she was being very subtle.

Kasey's eyes flashed with mischief. She really couldn't remember if Katsa was one of the people who wore something soaked in rosewater. They hadn't seen each other in ages so even if she used to, she probably wouldn't bother to wear it still.

Let's see why you really like working with this Radiant so much old friend... Kasey thought before sending a questing probe towards Katsa's mind, curiosity tilting her head. Most people she used her powers on didn't know she was using her powers on them until she wanted them to, this was the case here, but Kasey had a sneaking suspicion that Katsa's acute senses would pick up on her invasion of her mind.

This was turning out to be a very interesting day indeed.

((Oh hey Katsa, if you read this before tonight you do realize that the pub is going to be packed with veterans cause of ANZAC day right? I think we may end up just staying in the cafe/restaurant we grab dinner in all night. lol, it would probs be cheaper anyways Razz))
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 am

Kaseys eyes flashed with mischief right before i felt a pressure in my mind. All good humor gone I realized that, as i had not seen Kasey in so long i had forgotten to wear something soaked in rose water and now she was trying to get inside my head. I glared at Kasey and faster then the eye could see i wiped my hand out and grabbed her throat. I squeezed slightly so that she new i was not joking.

"out of my head now. if there is something you wish to know, ask and i will deicide whether or not to answer you. rest asured that what ever answer you get it will be the truth. You know this Kasey now remove yourself from my mind" i growled through my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kasey
Kasey

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 am

Kasey's sly smirk turned into a slightly sadistic grin.

"ohh, touchy." She drawled sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and left Katsa's head.

There was a heavy pause, filled mostly with anger from Katsa and nonchalance from Kasey, before Kasey spoke again.

"You mind, you're invading my personal bubble." She drawled again, this time with a very subtle undertone of malice, flicking her eyes down to Katsa's hand around her throat as a signal to what she was talking about.

((bails on post to go get ready Razz))
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 am

I stood there for another few seconds fuming at Kasey. I dropped my hand

"you, person are a real annoyance. I mean i know your insane and i'm not any better nut still, friends remember?" I shook my head with a smirk back on my face and put my helmet back on. I held up a hand to say fare well and the i swung my bike back on the road and drove off earning a few honks from surprised drivers. I was late, not that i really cared. I shook my head again. Geez, shes still as crazy as ever... must remember to wear rose water next time...
Back to top Go down
Kasey
Kasey

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:06 am

Kasey's slightly crazy smile dropped back off into one of friendship.

"Friends indeed. But if you were in my shoes you would of done the same thing." She grinned, lifting her hand up in return to Katsa's farewell.

Cat drove off, much to the evident annoyance of the drivers around her, and had soon disappeared from sight.

Kasey grinned again and was about to turn and head to the cinema when her phone rang. She didn't have to look at the screen to figure out who was calling her, only one person had her number.

With a sigh KC flipped her phone to her ear.

"Do you want to give me something a little more challenging this time? The last guy you wanted dead was no fun at all."

Kasey was silent as whoever was calling her chatted back to her via the phone. But then, slowly, Kasey's eyes lit up and her smile turned into a grin that could make a person's skin crawl.

The Siren slipped her phone back into her pocket and happily walked off down the street in the opposite direction of the cinema, her grin being transformed back into one of mundane gaiety so that the masses did not pay her any undue attention. She was paid to be one of Judah's best assassins, and KC was very good at her job. To bad for who ever her handler back at the government just told her to go kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The streets, the stores, the city   The streets, the stores, the city Empty

Back to top Go down

The streets, the stores, the city
Page 1 of 1