The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Park EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Park EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Park EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Park EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Park EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Park EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Park EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Park EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Park 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Park 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Park

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

The Park Empty
PostSubject: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 am

Anna was walking the streets in the city at night, a bit bored from having no missions to do from the government headquarters. As much as she liked the free time she now had, she was getting a bit worried that the government knew what had been going on in her apartment with that John. To take her mind off of it all, she decided to go to a bar and get herself a bit tipsy before going back home. She cut through the park to get herself to the bar faster.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 am

A young guy can be seen walking through the park as well, nearly blending into the cover of night. The only things that stood out in the darkness was his blood red hair, Which suited him really with the amount of people he had killed in this life as well as his light pink teady bare rested carefulyl in his hands. He moved over towards a bench and sat on it talking to the bear and played with it like a young child would.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:30 am

Anna saw a figure of another person walking through the park, wondering about the hair color that guided her to see that the person went to sit on a bench. Having nothing better to do, Anna walked up to him and smiled a bit. He seemed a little old to be playing with a bear, but it didn't particularly bother her after everything else she had seen while doing missions. "Hello. That's a nice bear you have there."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 am

He heard a voice coming up towards him. he looked up and his eyes widend in worry as she heard her talk about his bare"Don't take my bare"He mutters softly his eyes wide in fear as slowly sand starts to work it's way behind him prepairing for an attack ready to defend his bare to the death"Teaddy can't go...he can't leave me he never will."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:37 am

"It's okay. I'm not here to take your bear. I'm just a bit curious as to why you're out here alone at night." Anna assured him and told him the truth about why she was talking to him in the first place. He seemed like a child to her, something that she could deal with. "Do you mind me asking why?" She didn't want sound like some female creeper, lurking around for young boys.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 am

He nodded softly beleiving her and the sand slowly falls lifelessly to the ground as his grip on the the bare lowered significantly. He looked up at her softly before answering her question" i am here....why am i here. For one reason teaddy told me to come here. That was the biggest reason. Teady said he would protect me from judah and the rebellion. And then there is also the fact that i have no home. That is a big part as well. I have earned enough money working witht he SFH yet....not nearly enough to afford my own home." He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:48 am

Anna watched as his defenses seemed to die down, thinking that the way he acted gave away his power. But then she got her answer to her wondering. "Not having a home isn't right for someone your age. How about I let you live in my apartment and you can fight for the government. Sound like a good deal?" She looked at him with a friendly smile on her face. This wasn't at all what she was expecting to spend her night but she could have some company other than John for a change.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 am

Oel let out a loud laugh"Why do you think i have no home missy? The government gave me a home till i turned 18. Im older then you think missy im just 19." She grins softly looking over towards her" I will never fight for the government again. KEY WORD AGAIN" He laughs madly looking over towards her"I fought with the government till just yesterday missy. I have no desire to fight for anything besides myself again. Well that and of course teady" He says laughing softly and looks over towards her"I will take you up on the apartment deal though. I will pay for the room"He looks over towards her tilting his head looking over towards her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:02 am

Anna watched as he ranted about working for the government before, wondering just a little about how his brain works. He was obviously very attached to the bear, and with seeing and hearing him now, she thought it best to not take it away from him...ever. She thought for a moment, realizing that in just a couple a months now if she worked in SFH, that she would have her own apartment taken away. "Are you saying that your birthday was yesterday as well?" She asked him, getting a bit off topic with the whole home conversation.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 am

He suddenly puts the bare on his abck after looking at it for a few moments.He let out a soft laugh"no my birthday is in 3 months."He laughs"No i just decided i would be better off alone trying to solve my mental issues." He lets out a soft laugh"And i had no home. I used to live in the governements hq. I was kicked out of the orphinage when i became an adult." He says erringly calm now.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:09 am

"I lived in the government HQ for most of my life. Once I did turn eighteen, they let me have my own place but expect me to drop everything and anything I might have going on just to go on a mission." Anna bit her lip as she remembered that she hadn't gone on a mission in a while. Either there wasn't much activity on both sides, or they didn't really trust her anymore from being with John.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:19 am

Oel let out a soft laugh"Yea...it was slowing even for me before i left. Thank god that damn bears asleep now....god i wish i could find a way to get rid of it" He says muttering softly looking over towards her"I think both sides are slowing....im not sure though. I can't say i pay attention to most of the fighting."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:57 am

"I kind of wish this world two sides would just stop. It's gets boring to kill, capture, torture, and threaten people to get to the bottom of a side that the government has kids training to do all of the above." Anna had been trained well by them but she was robbed of a normal orphanage life that she was suppose to have. Maybe if she was lucky, she could of gotten adopted at a young age and live happily with them.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:07 am

He nodded softly"Yea i know...same thing happens with me. Now i have my sand...which i must admit i like it is badass...and my insanity because of them." He sighs softly shaking his heads"It's moment like this, where i have my clarity, That shows me just how horrible of a world this is." He says sighing softly raising his head to the sky just as it starts to rain. He lets out a soft sigh as the rain hits his face"If only this rain could wash away the badness....even if i went with it" He mutters softly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:17 am

"I must admit that I don't particularly like super soldiers. They seem to think that they're all high and mighty, and I hate people like that." Anna actually stayed clear of of them when they came around, not wanting to hear them bitch about the shit in their lives when she had it rougher than most. "But you're personality is different. More calm and indifferent." She looked at him and then up at the sky as it started raining. "There are ways to escape the badness for a few hours. Like getting drunk. Helps you just cut lose."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:22 am

He laughs loudly"Ohh god...me drunk is scary...i did it once and i killed like....19 people if i remember right. Government almost killed me cause of that. But becaiuse of my insanity they diddn't" He laughs loudly looking over towards her"Please neer suggest that idea to me again. Sane or not. It's not a good idea." He says laughing looking over towards her"Hey...you offered like rent one of your rooms. Is that offer still up?" He asks looking over towards her"If you let me i promise i will stay away from your beers"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:32 am

Anna's eyes widen a bit when he told her of when he was drunk. "Well if the government got you drunk while in the resistance territory where the leaders were, then maybe you could help them a bit. Unless they want those leaders alive that is then it wouldn't." After looking back at him normally again, she nodded her head. "Never will again, and yes I did. There's gonna be a hidden door to get to your room, but its a decent size room. And I don't particularly keep beers and such in my home. That would be why I was going to a bar."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 am

Laughs"Okay. Thats good. You can stay alive then"He says making a soft joke about the beer and him drunk." he then turns his head over towards her with a smile."Thank you for letting me stay in your home. And if you see sand by the door stay away no matter what. ok? That eithe means im fighitng or more insane then usaully" He says muttinging softly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:41 am

Anna smiled at him, giggling lightly at his joke. "I'll be sure to remember that." She said, now waiting for him to get up off the bench so that she could show him to her apartment. Once he was up on his feet, Anna started to walk at a normal speed towards her home with him following her. "I will warn you that I tend to bring guys home with me, and we stay in one part of my apartment that has the best view. Stay away from there if you hear any strange noises."
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 am

Oel lets out a loud laugh looking over towards her as he walked next to her rubbing the back of his neck"no worries." He lets out a soft laugh"I will basicly stay in my room most off the time. Only time you'll see me is when im in my sane mode. Then i'll try and stay out as much as i can...but i'll take your advice"He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 am

Anna smirked a bit. "You'll have plenty of other rooms to go by. My apartment is really big, almost a whole floor, except there's the elevator that opens to the hallway of all the doors I have for it." She was going to show him which room to stay clear of and give him a tour of the others and then let him do as he pleased as long as he didn't break anything.
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:01 am

He lets out a soft laugn nodding following behind her"Don't worry. I wont break anything unless someone brakes it over my head if i go insane"he says laughing softly as he looked to the sky.
(Sorry it's short. I gotta go...and if you can tell me what comedian said that breaks it over his head joke you get brownie points lol)
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:17 am

"Well that is a bit of a different story if someone else starts it." Anna walked along the path in the park until they came to the sidewalk where she turned right and continued down the street till the end where she walked across the street and then just followed the sidewalk to her apartment building. "Better get the name of here in your head so you remember where you're living."

(the only comedian i know is dane cook XD )
Back to top Go down
Oel
Oel

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 am

He laughs looking up at the building"Alright. It shouldn't be that hard." He mentally takes a note in his head about where the house is and what is near there as well as any exits if they need to leave quickly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 am

Anna smiles and gives him a few moments to familiarize himself with his new surroundings outside of his new home. Afterward, she walked inside of the building and pressed the up button next to the elevator doors. Once it opened, she stepped inside and waited until he did as well before pressing the sixteenth floor button and the close doors button. When they arrived at the floor and the doors opened, Anna took him on a quick tour of the hallway, showing him the rooms that she had all to herself. Then, she brought him to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Empty

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: