The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Cafeteria - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Cafeteria - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Cafeteria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:46 am

It seemed like all eyes were on Anna now. She wasn't all that sure what to do. The government took her in and trained her even more, given her a job to do. Defending it would be the right choice. But she was never a people person. So far there were three of them in front of her and there could be a lot more people in this. Anna bit the inside of her cheek hard as she thought of what to do. To think that all this started from her get trying to get a bottled water. She had it now in her hand and there wasn't anyone that could keep her from just walking out the door right now.

Anna took the cap off her water and took a small sip. Weapons she can handle but she rather not have any of them. She then put the cap back on and twist it shut. "I don't know." She said looking anywhere but any of the eyes that were on her.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio
Codename: Gabriel
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government Foriegn military adviser, USMCFR

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 am

Stones glanced around at the other two while he tugged at his shirt collar again. When he heard Anna's response, he realized there were several ways they could themselves respond to her. They could be nice and say "Oh, don't feel pressured, if you don't want to you don't have to", or they could pressure her the way they wanted to go. Then again Stones was never described as being a nice commander, and that response was tugging at the NCO in him to come out. Stones made sure to maintain his neutral, quite, and talkative town instead of the harsh, gruff, coarse tone he would have used with one of his own marines

Anna, you wanna put some worth into your training and go crack some dumba**es heads, shoot some s**t, blow some crap up on someone else's pay check, and then get paid for it, or do you wanna walk back out of here with that water bottle just so you can p*ss it all out at the end of the day cause you didn't do jack at work today? Personally, I'd rather sweat the crap out all over the enemies obliterated corpses then that. Nothing is like a mission accomplished, or the adrenaline rush of kicking someone's a** that deserves it.

Stones was never a figure who was known to try and win you over to his side through a quite, calm, calculated, and polite argument. No. He was known for his cussing, his emotional responses, his hand gestures, the scowl, the fire in his eyes, and just plain incendiary. He didn't give a s**t if anyone thought what he said "made him look bad" and was an inefficient way of getting someone to side with him; if it worked it worked. If it didn't, well, its they're loss. Now they passed out on making the right decision and now he thinks they're an idiot... which as far as he was concerned was a judgment as severe as a sentencing to lethal injection
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:48 am

Anna looked at Stones as he said her name. As time passed and he finished his speech, Anna couldn't help but feel offended. She did what she could here in the government. It just all involved working alone and only having limited contact with anyone. It was all just the way she liked it at times and this time especially. During training, she had to take crap from the sergeants which wasn't what she liked. And now on her time off, this new guy was trying to convince her to join in a mission. "That is your opinion, not mine." She simply said in a cold voice.

Anna took a small breath as anger built up inside her. The water bottle in her hand switched to her other then back to the hand it started in. She continued the process to kept her from totally exploding on him. "You may be the kind of person to do all that sh*t, but I'm not." Anna started to walk away from all of them to get back to her training. "There are always jobs to do, and while you go blow things up, I go expose and capture them to get them to tell of the intelligence you so now have to go and join them."
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:17 am

Stones rolls his eyes stubbornly and shrugs. Stones quickly starts to respond, not stuttering a bit, knowing he was the one guy you could trust to be able to shoot off a good long, seamless line of insults and cuss-words, all quick yet decently understandable. Although he was saying it too quick for you to remember everything he says word for word, at the least all of it would register on your brains subconscious, and he figured that was enough for it to make an impact. A lot of the time it seems it did.

Your right there're jobs to do, and that's why I'm not about to sit down and finish my lunch break. If your job's to capture people you should be coming with us. You've got far more chances to expose and capture people if you come with us. They ain't hiding, they ain't pretending to be civvies, they ain't trying to look innocent. They've got guns, they're here actively fighting.... Bring a camera, and trust me, you'll expose a WHOLE LOT of people... and it'll be a whole lot funner exposing people that way then thumbing through old grainy photographs... not to mention the mind numbing field reports we're going to have to send. And if we do our job right, you'll have a bunch of freebie captures. I've been on both ends. Gathering intel is no where near as satisfying as going past the wire and getting your boots muddy.

When you hear we've lost soldiers, and you could have been there to do something, don't cry. I've been there. I don't ever want to be there again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 am

Anna moved the water bottle back forward between each hand as she stopped and listened to him. She didn't get everything, but she got enough. "Get someone else to do that. I work alone. Always have, always will." She took the water bottle in her hands and began to squeeze it. She was usually so outgoing, but she wasn't liking this attention at all. It was like she was put on the spot for being selfish. And with the last bit about losing soldiers, Anna crushed the top part of the bottle and crossed her arms to hide some of it. "Those soldiers I don't even know I won't cry for ever." Anna had thought of a shield. When she does, it let's her believe that she is protected from everything. It was the only thing that allowed her to feel safe nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 am

throughout this confrotation i stood there silently, my smile dropping to a frown. "This is highly unnecessary. I asked a question, giving you a choice. Stones, I... we are glad that you have decided to join us and Anna, i am disappointed that you do not want to, but that is your choice.

i told them both sternly. my temper was boiling and my usual cheery self was gone for the moment.

"Anna, you are under no pressure. your choice is your own. I crossed my arms over my chest "Stones, If you are really joining us then follow us however as the commanding officer, i will not tolerate this behavior. we are all comrades here and therefore we must work together. we will get you weapons for you. you will need them. As for you Anna, follow if you want or not if you don't. If you change you mind then come and find us. it is likely that we will be spending a lot of time in the supers training grounds. i turned to leave. My smile had still not returned.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 am

Stones might not act it, he might not talk like what civilians consider a "professional", and he might not have just seemed like it, but Stones was still a professional at heart. When he was told by someone who was at least technically his superior, he listened. He knew by walking out of down time into field time he'd walked out of one chain of command into another, and if he really wanted to be welcome in what ever mission these two were planning, he'd best shut up. Stones was fine with that. Stones' true natural demeanor (an ever present scowl) started to creep across his face as he responded crisply

Aye Maam.

The scowl was going to stay, even when Anna was gone and forgotten. It was what he was known for, and unfortunately, it was less welcome in civilian circles. Sad thing. If they can't survive Stones, they sure as hell can't put up with RPG's screaming over their head, bullets pinging all around them, and tanks rumbling over a wall and dead straight at them, so as far as Stones is concerned they ain't worth a damn in a fight. NCO's weren't such aholes, so loud, and make you do so many push ups for every little screw up you make just because they want to have as much fun as possible before they ship you off to have tea-time with Mother Teresa.

It was Anna's loss anyhow, to him as far as he was concerned. Stones tried to not consider it their loss as much as it was her loss, but he knew in the end it was. Still, he had an old buddy's voice screeching in his head "Forget 'er, what's done is done! Live in the moment, look forward! You can do without her, and if you can't, least your going out with your boots on!". Then again, he knew that buddy had a very shallow opinion of what women are most useful for. Stones
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:52 am

Anna kept still of her pose with her arms crossed with her water bottle in her hand. She wasn't liking the tones in voices but then again they all didn't really matter. They were only colleagues and as long as there was respect, nothing really mattered anymore. Anna had worked hard to get where she was now and she wasn't going to have some new guy try and bring her down. It was a good thing that the girl had finally spoken. Otherwise Anna might have said something regretful to herself later on.

She stepped away from their path with her arms still crossed. Leaving it how the girl put it was easier then starting a huge argument taking up precious time that could be used in planning. Anna had simply nodded her head and stepped back a little more to confirm her previous answer.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Darius kept silent along the conversation, he didn't like taking the lead anyway. Stones, as he was named, had joined their cause without a second thought. Anna didn't share his thoughts however, and Katsa could barely prevent an outburst on both sides. Darius faced Anna for a second, and started to talk real soft.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and we show respect for it even if it's not that obvious." he winked. "I hope to meet you on the field some other day." he gave her a small salute.

He then turned back to the other two in his company, ready to turn back if needed. Stones looked capable, but they would soon find out how capable he really was.

"Speaking of which, maybe we should get back there and get our man fixed up. And were is Zap, I think he'll be able to get everything Stones needs." he turned to Stones. "Glad to have you onboard." throwing in yet another small salute.

They had to get Stones the latest intel and his supplies ASAP. There was no telling when the raid would start, and they had to be ready when it did.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 am

i was now standing at the door. i turned back to the others. "come on then. lets get Zap and get back to the training grounds. we gan have Stones stuff brought to us there. now lets go round up our little army. a smile was creeping back onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 3:20 am

Stones nods

Just tell me where we're going, I'll pick my gun out, and I'm ready to go
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:48 am

with that i swung out the door, again not waiting to make sure that they where following. i think this was becoming a habit. Steele would most likely explain the follow-her-as-fast-a-you-can-or-you-will-loose-her rule. If not then Stones would soon learn it on his own. I headed towards the supers training grounds.

I should probably find Zap first i waved my hand in front of my face. later. maybe Stone can come up with something. maybe we could give Zap an ear piece too... or we could just not let him out of our sight again. i added dryly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 am

"We'd better go, she doesn't like it when you lost track of her." he grinned at Stones. It was about time the resistance got active, this was getting tiresome. He liked action now and then, and it had been a while since his last.

"It was nice to meet you ma'am." he glanced at Anna while fast pacing out of the room. He didn't even look if Stones followed his lead, but he had a feeling this man did what was best for him, and at this moment it was best to follow her before you lost track of her. She didn't slow down for anyone, and her pace was quite a fast one.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Stones started jogged forward a moment to catch up with Katsa before he slowed down and naturally fell in step with her. He'd been through worse when it came to keeping up with someone, and that was BEFORE he went through the augmentation program. Stones didn't really mind the logic of it all either--- Stones was an impatient man too. Stones muttered quietly under his breath, knowing by the sounds of things they had no idea when things would go down. That meant it could be sooner, or it could be later, and you'd best plan for sooner rather then later because if you plan for later buts sooner your screwed, but not vice versa.

Lets just get going already. People to shoot, things to blow up, things to tear apart... maybe some prisoners to take.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:13 am

I looked side long at Stones. "people to shoot indeed. hopefully not our people. I stopped and turned to face Stone and Steele. i clapped my hands together. "could you two please go on ahead of me? i will go and find Zap and meet you there. is that alright with you?
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Alyss walked through into the Cafeteria, wearily. She didn't usually converse with the other government agents or Supers, so she did feel slightly left out.
Since biting Emma in the neck and feeling the taste of human blood again she had needed it again and on her way here had subsequently murdered and drained several humans.
Her arrival was somewhat strange because of this, her clothes being covered in blood as well as the red liquid dripping slightly from her chin and her hands stained a violent crimson. She felt full now, not needing any other blood at the moment. Her eyes were wide open as she looked around, these people were quite hostile compared to the Resistance.

She moved to the nearest table were a blonde haired man was situated. Moving closer to the table she gave him a nervous smile.

"Hello. I need a room please. Where do I go?" she snapped. She knew that these agents wouldn't respect her because she was a spy, they wouldn't trust her. Although she knew that they were slightly closer to Judah than she was, she would show them no respect; they hadn't done as much work as she had.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:02 pm

(( I'm guessing I'm the blond guy here ))

"Sure thing Kats, I'll give him a heads up once we get there."

He noticed a girl he had never seen before enter the cafeteria. She was fully covered in blood, making Darius wonder what the hell she had been up too.

"Hello. I need a room please. Where do I go?"

She didn't even try to sound friendly, but that was no reason to ignore her completely. He turned to face her on his way out, with a frown on his face.

"I'm not really the person to talk to ma'am, you might want to try the personnel department. But if you'll excuse me, I'm on my way out."

Darius turned around and continued moving towards the exit, holding his hand up in the air, making a farewell movement.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm

Alyss sighed angrily as he walked out. The only other person she mildly knew here was Gregory, so she turned on her bloodied heel and made her way down to floor -48
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm

"Sure thing Kats, I'll give him a heads up once we get there."

i chuckled "love the new nickname. Anyway meet you there. I will go find our illusive Zap the runner." with that i ran off. i didn't feel like going so slow so i ran full speed. this meant that i was almost a blur as a run up the hallway and around the corner. i was gone in less then two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:15 am

Stones blinks as she practically disappears, but shrugs it off. If he had his adrenaline running through his veins she'd have been pretty visible. Stones stopped now that he'd lost his lead, and looked back to the other guy, ready to follow him instead.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:16 am

Katsa leaved the scene with incredible speed, leaving the two men to their fate. He noticed Stones looking back at him, he probably wanted to get moving.

"Alright Stones you can ask me anything on the way, but let's get moving." he spoke while he took the lead onwards to the supers trainings camp. It wasn't a long walk, but he had taken this route three times today already.

(( Could you continue this in the Supers Training Camp? I'm not really in the mood for dual posting, Thanks. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cafeteria   The Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cafeteria
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: Headquarters of The Government-
Jump to: