The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Leprechaun - Page 3 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Leprechaun - Page 3 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Leprechaun

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

The Leprechaun - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Anna smiled as she saw the pale face of his after she had spoken. It was definitely the same guy as before. "Be right back." She said to John as Jacob started to run. She ran, sliding across some tables to get herself over to the door, grabbing part of Jacob's shirt before he fully gotten out of the bar. With both hands, she took him back inside and started walking with him, hands still on his shirt to where he first came in. "Don't run away like that. It's not like I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm

"Who you be here for then if not for I?" "It seems you two know each other..." I wonder how they know each other... This could be an interesting story... if she's willing to tell it... Else we could just ask jacob about it I guess. "Ay Man, why so rough?" Hmm... somehow I could remember him speaking more... well less understandable... maybe he's trying to cut off his accent a bit so he can be understood... "Show I your head, you be lookin a bit pale" Jacob started when he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:30 pm

"No one at the moment." Anna said, releasing her grasp on his shirt once he started to examine John. She then sighed and went back to her seat where her empty glass of what was a white russian was waiting for her. "We do, the story is classified at the moment for all of you." She didn't want her cover blown but she had the feeling that it would be by the end of the night. She better lay off the drinks so she could fight properly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

"...Clasified...? what are you? someone like 007?" wait who's 007? ARGH! darn it... out of the corner of my eye I saw Bob and Sophie make a very short eye contact. "She be a an agent!" As if it would explain it all. At that moment I seemed to be the only person not knowing what Anna really was... or have some sort of hunch. "Oi Person with memory loss here!" I said to express my unknowingness. Jacob continued to examine my head a little and asked a couple of things which I was able to answer, just regular docter stuff it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Anna sighed and prepared herself for a fight if one was about to break out. Funny how she sucked at keeping her cover once someone she had arrested before came into the picture. She became indifferent to everyone around her as her agent mode kicked in. The only one she could really see she would be fighting would be Sophie or John. Bob seemed a little old and Jacob was a coward. "Well then, you going to let me leave peacefully or are you going to be stupid enough to fight me?" That was the question that could have a simple answer formed of words or of a blow to the jaw if she wasn't careful.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 pm

"She be ok for an agent..." After thinking everything through Bob said "We all did something wrong in the past, right now lets see if we can get John's memory back first before we make rash decisions..." Hmm everyones attitude seemed somewhat changed now they knew she was an agent, what ever it was, it wasn't loved in this place... "I think I see some customers that needs serving..." Sophie sputterd and couldn't get away any faster. "Would anyone mind telling me whats going on?" I said hoping someone would. If there were two sides in the city, Anna being one, people in this bar the other. This seemed hard to believe though, Anna working against what I believe in? afterall this is where I work... If we are that much an opposite of each other how come we can have dinner without noticing it?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm

Anna didn't say anything more and just relaxed a bit in her seat. The decision she made a long time ago about joining the government was on her mind, and she wasn't thinking it was a mistake. They were the ones that took her in and sheltered her, gave her food and a purpose to live. It seems like there was no fight about to start, but part of her wasn't trusting them. "Not here John. Anyone could eavesdrop." Her eyes gestured over to the customers that Sophie had gone over to.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

After hearing Anna's responce I decided to just let the subject rest for now, she obviously didn't want to talk about it and Jacob wasn't saying much either. Jacob turned my head a couple of times, looked in my eyes and examined the bruise. "You be having a minor Concusion, you be ok. What have you been doing to get him on the head like that?" "I honestly wish I knew" "As a docter I say you get a good..." he put his head between mine and Anna's, so she wouldn't see his fingers move as if he was smoking a joint "... Night rest, I be hitting you on the head but it be no good. You be getting your memories back yourself, nuthin I can do. And now if misses be ok with it I be taking off" He seemed to be very anxious to get the hell out of here, away from Anna, I wonder what happend the last time those two met.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Anna could see the whole story turning on her to have everyone believe she was the one who knocked him out in the first place. It wouldn't be all that hard to just blame her, given how she told them all she just found him out there. Easily, everyone would believe she did so and because there wouldn't be a trial or anyway to prove her innocence, she would just have to give up. A fight could break out if she wasn't careful, and she really didn't feel like breaking some bones tonight. Anna didn't notice anything Jacob said to John. The only words that she cold recall at the moment would be minor concusion and rest.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:55 pm

"Ay Man, I be out of here." Jacob said as he walked towards the door. Halfway there he looked back to see if Anna was keeping an eye on him, when she apeared to be occupied by her own thoughts he quickly ran for his joint and for the door. "Bob do you have any idea where my house, flat, condo or what ever is?" "Well... its somewhere near 66th and pope I think, never been there though... wait lemme see if I can find the adress" Oh great... thats where we started... "Ok thanks Bob, I can see your not to comfortable with Anna being here... but I think I trust her... So thanks and I guess we'll be going then... If Anna doesn't want to go and do something else that is..." Eventhough I don't know all that much about her, somehow I get the feeling that I can trust her, maybe its wrong it will turn out horrible but at the moment feelings are the only thing I can trust... with my memory being lost and all. "Lets see... Pope Street 215b... oh and this might come in handy..." Bob handed me a key, probably to the house. Must have given it to him at some point for some reason. "John... are you sure about this? afterall she's an agent... no offence miss... and you two said she found you... how do we know she didn't hit you on the head?""well... I'd Imagin the person hitting me to have a little more muscle, and he or she has to be taller, considering the angle of the bruise..." Wait how do I know all that? the angle of bruise I could see in the mirror behind the bar, but... I don't seem to be the 'smart' kind of guy... Bob was a bit baffled by this but quickly regained his words"well if your sure... I always trusted your instinct... You seem different..." The last bit was almost whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

Anna was preoccupied with her thoughts, but when Jacob started running, she couldn't help but smile. For once she was the one with some power to a person and not the other way around. She liked that power, and could tell that whoever had power on her liked it as well. She had the chance of going home peacefully, but she wasn't trusting these people. Anyone of them could easily follow her to her apartment, giving away her location. Only then she would have to live in the government complex which she didn't want to do at all. "I'll leave if you want. It's not like I'm here to really start a fight." Anna shrugged her shoulders, and got up from her chair. Knowing where John lived could never hurt but to not make herself even more untrustworthy to them, she didn't another word.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:36 pm

"No its... Look we aren't exactly best friends the government and I" Bob was trying to be nice to Anna it seemed, despite the fact he didn't like the government. I wonder what's so wrong about this government... and who the opposition is. Why is it that Anna tensed up all of the sudden when the word got out about her being an agent? as if she expected a fight. guess either the opposition isn't a peaceful group, or government doesn't like opposition... Maybe it would be better to go home alone get things straight in my head... I'd like to hear a bit more about what Anna does though, must be something exciting if you fear being eavesdropped. Or its just a sham to not go into detail... but then Jacob wouldn't be that scared. "Thanks Bob... I don't know what I've awakened in but I'd like to get my memory back before making rash decisions on people I trust or not." "Just... Well... we still need a bouncer if your looking for a job" "I'll be back as soon as I at least know who I am" I said while walking to the door a little... "oh wait I forgot to pay for the drinks..." "Ah forget about it... they are on the house... Besides, It spices up my life talking to such a dangerous lady..." Bob tried to joke.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:59 pm

"I'm not all that dangerous if I'm not after you." Anna said with a shrug and slight smile. "Maybe one day, my story could be told to all of you before I die." She walked over to the door and opened it. The rain had mostly stopped then. "And next time, I shall pay for my drink no matter what is said, even if I have to literally act like I'm robbing the place." With that said, she walked out the door and went to the left. She then leaned up against the wet wall of the bar and waited for John to see if he really wanted her company again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm

I didn't know what to do really when Anna walked out of the bar... "Its a pretty girl... but is she worth it? I mean... "I know what you mean... and I don't know... All I know is I lost my memory's and she was wanted to help. Either she's honest, which means she's a very nice girl, or she's there to keep an eye on me. Eitherway staying with her seems the best option at the moment, both things lead to my past it seems..." "Just be carefull ok..." "You know me" I said with a smile and walked through the door. I looked to the right and didn't see her, rain had stopped though. "Ah Darn it..." I said under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Anna looked over at the bar's door and saw John come out. He looked to the right and cursed under his breath. "Darn what?" She asked turning toward him so she was no longer leaning up against the wall. She wondered what took him so long. Most likely Bob was warning him about her. She took a breath and waited for him, still not wanting to sound suspicious by suggesting they both go looking for his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm

"Darn... you totally bailed on me?" I said with a small smile on me face while I turned around. "So... back to where we started it seems, You can tell me all about Agents on the way" The last part was mostly ment as a joke, although I still was curious... I wonder what kind of apartment I have... What kind of car or bike I drive... I hope it isn't that much of a mess, seeing as I'm taking a lady there...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:32 pm

"I didn't completely bail on you. After all, I'm right here. And I figured Bob would like to warn you about me beforehand too and I didn't want to hear it from him." Anna said while gesturing at him to walk with her. She started to move in the direction they from before. "If I told anyone in detail of what I really do, you could consider me dead as dust once I leave." She said with a serious face. She was told to never speak about her job, about her life with the government. It could really end her life if she did.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:45 pm

"Aren't you supposed to kill me if you told me? Well anyway, could you atleast tell me the basics...Tell me what you feel comfortable with, I don't like walking around blind like what happend in the bar." Anna didn't like to talk about her job, everytime it comes close she closes up a bit and gets serious, As if she deep down doesn't like whats she's doing. But then why does she do what she's doing? She seems to struggle with her thoughts about what she does, almost as if she would like to tell someone but for safety reasons she can't, or I'm totally wrong and she's gonna shoot my cute behind once we're in a dark alley.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 pm

"I am really, but you haven't given me a good reason to kill you right here and now. If you did before, you wouldn't be alive at this current moment." Anna was like a detective with everything she did. Find the person the government wanted, either kill them there or stalk them a bit to find the best time to kidnap them. It was then that she was rewarded with money and a little vacation from the hardest jobs. "I can't John. You and everyone in the bar that knows I'm an agent now should not even be alive right now."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 pm

"Well can you tell me one thing... Do you do your job because you enjoy working where ever your working, or because of some other reason? answering that shouldn't tell me anything about what she does so I don't see a problem with her answering it. Maybe some alcohol will loosen her up and make her talk a bit more... No John thats just... wrong... well it aint right thats for sure. "Looks like we ran quite a bit, can't see the restaurant anywhere in sight."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 pm

"Another reason." Anna said blankly. The fact that they took her in from the orphanage and raised her, taught her almost everything she knew about fighting and the works maybe her nature unable to be denied. She couldn't just do whatever she wanted because of that. Her nature would not allow her to unlike with the super soldiers they had and lost because of them thinking they could do whatever they wanted. "It seems so. Good thing I know the area or you could easily get lost."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:08 pm

"Yes its a good thing your with me" I said smiling at her. I didn't tell her however that I seemed to be pretty good in orientating my self, knowing where I was and going to places I knew. But it could also be because its the only road I remember since losing my memory. I held my head down a bit and tried to find my words "I might not remember much but if you don't find joy in your job and have glass is half empty kind of attitude... have you considered a job change? I don't see much point in a life without joy..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm

"I can't bring myself to do it." Anna said truthfully. She walked next to him, leading the way almost to his apartment because she had remembered the address that Bob had said out loud to him. She wasn't looking at him, only what was in front of her. She wanted to get out of the street, feeling uneasy at who could be secretly watching them. Her the bottom of her jeans and shoes were getting wet from puddles the rain had made just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:19 pm

(( Continueing here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leprechaun
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: