Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:18 am by Guest

» cna certification
Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:27 am by Guest

» Maternal Fetal Medicine Maine Sonographer
Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 am by Guest

» Medication For Boils
Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 am by Guest

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Share | 

The roof

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Co-Admin

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: The roof   Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:41 am

(This place has been set up so that there is an area covered by a canvas tarp to make a shaded area and an area with a small basket ball court. Under the tarp is a set of tables and chairs, all miss matching as they where all provided by different men and women from the government (agent or soldiers)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio
Codename: Link
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: The roof   Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 am

Anna had just finished a case and now boredom was quickly sinking into her. She was allowed to leave the headquarters for the day, but she didn't have anything to do at her apartment. And she would only go on the roof of there which wasn't quite as tall as the headquarters roof. Anna leaned on the edge of the roof wondering if there really was any meaning to her life anymore. She had become a dog of the government and at the current moment wasn't sure if she liked being one all that much.

As Anna thought, she looked out over the city seeing some lights already on for the coming darkness that always spread itself over the city like a blanket. With everything that had gone down in the cafeteria those couple of days ago, Anna was becoming more and more of a loner, more so than she already was.

She wished she had someone to talk too. At this point she would settle for anyone who would come on the roof. As long as they would just keep her company, she would be content. Happy would still be far away though. To feel happiness, Anna would have to be the center of attention even if she didn't like the subject.

Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The roof   Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

The door slammed open and the sound of bagpipe music was heard. Anna turned around to see who caused the ruckus, but all she saw was the back of a jacketless-suit, tidy, but a bit strange in the color scheme. The man soon turned around and was revealed to be Gregory, playing some stuff on the bagpipe. He soon stopped, apparently surprised as he wasn't alone.

''I normally never see people up here. Its the ideal place to practice. People cannot seem to appreciate the music of the bagpipes. I am Doctor Gregory Karkarov, but most people know me already. I however, have not met you yet. What's your name, comrade? And what is going on, you look a bit...sleepy or drowsy.''

Gregory placed the bagpipes close to the door, and moved over to his comrade, looking at the expanding darkness, coming closer and closer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The roof   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:13 am

Anna heard some kind of noise behind her and looked to see what it was all coming from. She saw a man with bagpipes and thought it was weird, though her face was too tired to show it. She kept looking at him as he continued to played and he finally seemed to notice that she was there. The noise from the bagpipes stopped and she liked when they did, as she had never gotten into listening to them and most likely never will again.

Anna watched his movements before saying anything. She had heard his name around the building before by overhearing some people talking about him. At the moment, she couldn't confirm if what they said was true, but she had just met him. Anna was liking his company truthfully. She was usually always alone and a change right now was just what she needed.

"I'm Anna Walker, and I just came back from an assignment not too long ago." She let that be her answer. She didn't feel all that tired but apparently she looked it, just as she always seem to. "I've heard you around. You like to destroy things right?"

Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The roof   Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 am

Gregory looked at Anna and thought it was weird. She looked kind of worn out. He didn't liek the destroy comment though, even if it was kind of true.

''I am sorry, but you are mistaking. I solve problems with my apartment. Those solutions do include and are not limited to explosions, a personal avorite of mine, but it's not the only thing. What about you? You look tired, want me to help you? What assignment did you have? Marathon examination?''

Gregory prepared to star the Pacifier Protocol, just to take away some of the fatigue this woman seemed to feel...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Walker
Mod

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The roof   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:35 pm

Anna couldn't help but smile at all the questions he was asking her. She didn't feel like talking about her assignment at all really. Just talking about it would make her even more tired then she already was because she would start thinking of everything she did. Anna looked back at him, looking closely at his features just to get a rough look at him. The darkness of the night had gotten closer to the city. More lights down below and around the building helped her out a bit.

"Well, for once in my life, I feel like listening to someone talk about anything really." Anna said flat out while leaning her body against the wall that separated her and the air that would take her to the ground in just a few seconds. "So go ahead and talk about anything. I'll listen."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The roof   

Back to top Go down

The roof
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1