The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Armory EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Armory EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Armory EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Armory EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Armory EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Armory EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Armory EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Armory EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Armory 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Armory 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Armory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: The Armory   The Armory EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

A deep sigh. A mind filled with the screams and terrors of modern warfare. Jackson was in the weapons room, and created a space for his own by placing a table in front of him, and his massive minigun on it. The weapon itself would weight more then 80 pounds, but that was no problem for someone like O'Neil. Jackson had found some polish and was making sure his gun would always be ready for combat. With a deep and solemn voice, Jackson O'Neil, better known as the Juggernaut, started to speak.

''History is written by the victors. History is full of liars. The biggest one of them is Judah Marshall. That man is worshiped for his trickery, his deceit and in my eyes, murder of thousands of lives.''

Another sigh, and for some time, silence. Jackson went barrel for barrel, and after that, he'd take some parts off, like the cartridge mechanism, and polish everything he could see. It was clear he was doing a firm job, and that he had done it before. His gun already seemed like it was in tip top shape, even if dirt was still coming off. Perhaps is was nothing more then a way for him to be alone in both body and mind for some time.

''This is my new shovel, my new working tool. With it, I have to exact my mark on Judah, and I will. For my people, for my beliefs, and for me. It have been some very long years since I have known inner peace, and even longer for I have known true peace. If the duality in Judah is deceit and truth, mine will be serene and enraged. We are no monsters, our path is not one of war. It is one of justice.''

It could have looked kind of weird, a big armored man talking in a deserted armory, talking to his gun. The minigun left a lot of much on the cloths the man was using, dipping new shards of cloth into a substance over and over again. The war had stained him more then he ever wanted.

''We are like the Illuminati. We are hunted because we chase the truth. Those who do not see the light, who do not see the truth, are lost forever. Until they are saved, they can all, one for one, be agents, out to skin our hides, all for that corrupt incarnation of evil.''

A moment of silence broke through again, as Jackson remembered himself bashing out of the Government training facility. A grin came on his face. When he was berserking, he would never remember much, and most of it would seem like he was wearing goggles with red glass. But what he did remember, was that he, alongside the other 11, broke out of Judah's grip. They would never be his slaves. In time, Jackson hadn't talked as much. He was more of the acting type, and for that he had taken point, and brought half the vicinity to the ground.

''..Let them come. Bring your Judah's and your Agents. It does not matter. Like always, there will be those that pursue justice and honor. Those will, alongside me, discover the truth of this world. I must say I do not look for truth, I look for a life I never had. A chance I never had. War brings causalities on more then one level. I could not be with the woman I wanted to be with because of our responsibilities, because of our fears, and because of our futures. I never got the chance to become who I wanted to become, as an individual. It would seem like a blessing to put my guns away and never have to use it again, not as a tool, not as anything. Regrettable, that solves nothing..Except for the equation that is my life, and the lives of others, those I care for.''

While talking, Jackson had taken his entire gun apart, and reassembled it again. It was shining in the light of the armory. Spinning barrel by barrel manually to check if he did a good job, even if it was obvious to the dirty cloths he did. His gun was shining like a mirror. Not the way he preferred it but the way it was destined to be. Personally, a gun shining like a mirror would only attract unwanted attention. O'Neil wanted it like that. For if he would be shot, others would not. And if his enemy sees his body had become more and more impervious to bullets and general pain, alongside thinking shooting at it was futile, he would induce fear on more then one level. He had seen it so often. Bullets would seem to bounce off him, unable to stop him, and as a finishing touch, a shining Minigun was warming up to rattle up some more fear, and more victories. Jackson felt personally responsible for every member of the rebelling organization, but only those that truly joined, not those who commit their deeds as an act of support. They could back out when things would get hot, and Jackson did not like that.

''In terms of ancient Roman and Greek warfare, a shield was not only used to shield oneself, but also your closest ally. Brilliance in all it's simplicity. Two together stand more chance then four divided. It is outdated, but the principle is one I will keep up. I will be the shield that not only shields myself, but also, the rest of the entire rebellion. And they will know it. The only thing I change is the role of the weapons in warfare. My weapon shall not only strike one enemy, and not on just the physical level, it will strike their hearts, souls and minds at the same time, so that if they live, they will think twice, and maybe this time, they think right.''

All Jackson would ever want was peace. His responsibilities weighed heavy upon him, as one of the 12, and in that fact, being a general. He looked around the armory, seeing all kinds of weapons. He liked these places for some reasons, and disliked them for others. Weapons were the tools they needed, but they were more for destruction and chaos then any other tool in the world. Vital, yet condemning in all their assets. A thought popped into his mind suddenly, and he kind of hoped it would come true. He would love one, just one, other rebel to come in, and talk with him in the silence, if only a little. And well, if he had a pick, he'd pick Emma. She was the best company he could ever wish for. He always valued Emma higher then anyone else, even himself. He never thought much of himself anyway on one side, but he still wanted to be both the shield and the sword of the Resistance. And in that duality, he would find his peace. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am

Emma was walking around the HQ for no other reason than she wanted to walk. When you've spent the past 3 years of your life running or hiding you forget just how good it feels to simply walk. Sure it would probably be nicer if she was walking outside, but it was pouring with rain today so that probably wasn't such a good idea. Not because she would get wet, Emma never got wet in the rain: perk of being a pyromaniac. No it would be because she didn't get wet. Judah had scanners going all the time searching for supers using their powers, if he spotted Emma and her unmistakable powers then Judah would send an army to come get her. Which would mean the Resistance HQ would no longer be a secret and Emma may of been the reason why hundreds of people would of lost their lives. No, it was better for all if Emma just walked inside.

And so it happened that Emma came to be walking past the armory just as one of her favorite people in this entire cesspool of a world was deeply engaged in a philosophical discussion with his gun. Emma's face split up into a genuine grin as she stepped through the door to hug Jackson.

"Not intruding am i?" Emma asked slyly still hugging Jackson but resting her head on his massive chest so she could stare up into his eyes. His eyes were the thing she loved most about him. Whilst to those that did not know him they were hard like his body, but to Emma, they were a window into his soul. She could always tell what Jackson was thinking when she looked into his eyes, and this time was no exception. Emma most definitely wasn't intruding. Indeed it almost looked as though Jack had been hoping she would come.

Emma hugged the big bear of a man tightly before letting him go. Jack was in no danger of running out of air, Emma didn't even think she had managed to compress his sides even a little. No, Emma let go because her arms were sore from hugging so tightly. Jack would understand. Jack always understands, and that's why she loved him.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 am

Jackson stroked Emma's hair while she hugged him. He got his wish, and for that he felt lucky. He sat down so that Emma wouldn't have to get a stiff neck just from looking at him. With a small smile on his face, he replied.

''Are you ever, firefly?''

Jackson looked over to his polished minigun for a small second and then back at Emma. He shook his head in a ''No'' just a few times.

''I don't hear the gun complaining, and otherwise, you'd just have to show it who's boss. You can put more fire in everything then this thing can, even if it is 80 pounds of heavy metal..So, what got you here? Have angels whispered I wanted to see you, or do you need to be polished too?''

Jackson gazed into Emma's eyes. He never would talk much to other people ever since the war, possibly in an attempt to keep his mind in check, but if he would talk more, he'd do it to Emma. When she was with him, he was more himself then he had ever been or ever would be. He kind of felt guilty about that as he knew that Emma knew fully well he did. It might be a burden for her. And if Jackson didn't want to be anything to her, then it'd be a burden. Speaking of burdens, they shared some together, being one of the legendary ''12''. A thought popped into his mind, and with a bit of a surprised stern look on his face, he grabbed her hand gently, squeezing it so he knew he'd have her attention, but in a good way, not even remotely hurting her.

''I heard that you were attacked. I'm so sorry. I should have been there...''

Jackson, even if he was a big man, looked away for a second. He had heard Scavenger had attacked Emma, and even left the base unarmed, all while he was away on a solo mission. His mission was successful, luring the attention of the Government away with some major destructive rampages on military grounds and leaving before cavalry arrived, but if he had known, he had never done it. He would never forgive himself if something would have happened to Emma, he almost got tears in his eyes thinking about it. He knew it might be to no avail, but he tried to hide it and looked back at Emma.

''I knew there was something weird to that girl. The shot caused so many changes to her, physically and mentally, yet she seemed to act very normal, according to what she had been through. Kill to live would make people insane. She always seemed reserved, and at times, nervous. You're too kind Em...You know Judah is a bastard at the very least. What he has done to us...I mean..''

The big man was seemingly a bit short of words, but he had to make his point. He wouldn't want Emma to be in danger, not now, not ever, and definitely not more then she already was. He was supposed to be the shield, not Emma.

''You're the most kind person I have met. You know how Judah and this war changed everything so drastically. Even if we would want, we cannot trust so easily as we did back in the days. I do not even trust humans enough, people like Brick who give their support, or people like the Supers for Hire. They can back out. And you know I wasn't like this before the shot. We both were not..well you did have a fiery temper.''

Jackson blinked and gently pulled Emma a bit closer to him, whispering to her as he kept looking into her mesmerizing eyes.

''I know you won't accept a trip to another nation for two weeks or so...but what about dinner? A date? Like old times? Even if war changes a lot of things, we can still have some fun together, even if we need to be careful at times. I'd love to take you to places that go further then bunker doors. We're not locked-up animals. I bet a nice candlelight dinner at moonlight would be nice as a change of pace, or something else.. It's your call, I'll get it done. Just like old times..''

As he waited for an answer, Jackson pulled out a pack of cigarettes. Emma didn't like them, and he didn't either, but they helped him stay frosty at times that he would need it. He never had smoked before the war, and everytime he would smoke, he'd joke a bit about it. this time was no exception. Truthfully, if Emma would take the package from him and burn it he'd force himself to stop, but it was just one of the effects war had on Jackson's physical and mental representation. He took one cigarette and threw the package in the trashcan. There were still cigarettes in it, but he decided that he'd smoke less and less from no one. While he remembered how all those soldiers in wars would start smoking, and how he vouched he would never...

''I just kinda assume you do, but hey...got a light?''

He never had a lighter on him anyway, while he looked at Emma, raising one eyebrow a bit playfully.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Emma smiled to herself as she released Jack. She loved it when he held her back. Being a girl in her position has certain flaws. Namely no one was game enough to even try to flirt just a little with her for fear of what could happen if things go wrong. It can be very damaging to a teenage girl's self esteem. But Jack had always been here for her and he had his gentle way of always knowing how to make her feel so much better with the merest of gestures.

Jack took a seat and answered her question in a similarly sly tone, calling her by his pet name for her, Firefly. Emma had originally hated it when Jack called her that. It made her feel like such a kid. But now she knew he did it only out of affection for her, and that made her feel not like a kid, but as an equal and loved. Exactly what kind of love Emma was still confused on. She had spent many nights lying awake on her bed thinking about Jack, but she could never make up her mind. She loved him, that she knew, but the type of love was still unknown to her. Often Emma saw Jack as her second dependable older brother, other times as her best friend. But more and more she had been seeing him in a new light, one that made her heart ache as she knew she should not be feeling this. As much as she tried to deny it Emma knew in her heart that she had fallen for Jack. But they could never be together. They were to important to the Resistance, it demanded their full attention. If they started to date then rebels would start to question Em and Jack's commitment and that could lead to unneeded tension. No, dating would be impossible and that is what caused Emma's heart to ache.

Jack had continued talking whilst Emma's mind came to this startling quick conclusion before returning Emma back to the world of reality. Emma sighed and took a seat on Jack's lap, her arms wrapped around his neck and her face pressed against his chest.

"I didn't realized it then, but i came because i needed you Jack. I needed you to make everything better and, of course, you did."

Emma said with a warm smile and closed her eyes as she simply let her head rise and fall with Jack's breathing. She was startled awake though when Jack took her hand with a light squeeze. Her eyes darted open and immediately found his eyes. It was then that Jack revealed he knew about Alyss' attack on Emma earlier. Emma bite her bottom lip guiltily. She probably should of seen this coming. Jack was alot like Matt in many ways including the amazing ability to give a lecture that makes her feel incredibly guilty for getting in harms way. Jack certainly did not disappoint and Emma bowed her head knowing he was right. It had been her fault for trusting Alyss too much, but then letting her leave the base unharmed, well that was just plain stupid!

Emma opened her mouth to try and defend her actions by blaming it on the fact that she was practically unconscious when she had given the order. But before she could speak Jack drew her closer to him, and, whispering, asked her out on a date! Emma sat speechless for a few moments as Jack pulled out his ghastly cigarettes. Only moments before her brain had plainly laid out why she could not date Jack, but now... Well now those reasons just didn't seem to matter.

Jack held up his ciggy and playfully asked if she had a light. Emma's eyes flashed but the cigarette did not light. Instead Emma reached up and took the tube from Jack's waiting hand and burned it into nothingness.

"Promise me you'll quit these sometime soon and this once off blast from the past may become a more permanent thing." Emma hinted warmly, her eyes flashing again. This seemed so right Emma couldn't believe they hadn't done this before. Every fiber of her being wanted to be with Jack, but it was best to probably take things slow in the beginning. You never know, the feelings Emma thought Jack had for her may not be as strong as she thought.

((Sorry this is so rambling, i wrote it in between running out of the house to go to my birthday dinner, and helping my mum cook huge amounts of food for a party tomoz Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

''How dare you, killing a cigarette. In such a brutal way. That's a federal crime in some nations..''

Jackson looked at the package he had thrown into the garbage can, frowning a bit. He knew stopping was going to be a royal pain in the ass. Those things, whether he liked them or not, kept him calm and thinking logical most of the time. Some of the other members even found him more scarier then usual, perhaps the cigarette made him look older or something. Especially when he would simply lit one before shouting commands, or lit one up before they start an attack. But with Emma turning his smoke into ash, he had no other option but to make fun of it. She was surely good in laying down some rules. Even if they both have said that the resistance was their priority, he wouldn't allow any objections from rebels against a date.

''Well now...any place you want to go? Anywhere, and I'll take care of it. I must admit it takes away from the surprise, but that doesn't mean there won't be any surprises left.''

A bleeping sound emerged from Jackson's wrist, and with a sigh, he clicked on it. Duty called. A small holographic screen emerged, showing him the time, and the thing he had planned at that moment.

''Perimeter patrolling time. Rain stopped. Wanna take a look outside? I'll hear your answer when you have it, alright?''

Jackson grabbed his minigun, threw it over the shoulder while holding it with his right hand, and held his left one up for Emma.

''You coming? I bet walking outside is better then walking inside..''
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:32 am

"I can't help it, i like to burn things." Emma joked back at Jackson with a laugh and fire in her eyes.

"As for dinner, there aren't many places in the city left that i haven't been banned for life from due to my, uh, temper." Emma grinned. Jackson would know that the real reason why most places wouldn't let her in is because the government usually found out that she was there and then the whole store would usually get blown up in the following fight. Emma doesn't go out much anymore.

"Anyways, a quiet private place is so much more romantic than a busy restaurant." Emma hinted then continued.

"I don't really mind where we go, so long as i get to be there with you." She smiled and patted Jackson's hand.

The happy planning moment was interrupted as it inevitably would be by the call of the council members duties. It was Jackson's turn to go on the perimeter run.

Jackson offered Em his hand, literally taking the thought right out of her head by saying it would be better to walk outside than inside.

"You know, sometimes it's scary that you know what i want perhaps even more so than i do." Emma smiled as she took Jack's offered hand.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:40 pm

*continued in other thread*
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:48 am

Keaton walked into the armory. He decided he needed a weapon if we was going to fight in this war. recently someone had completely stripped him of his powers for a short period of time but in that time he realized he needed to start training without powers. The only place he knew he could get a weapon was at the resistance headquarters. He was looking at the rack of knives but he still didn't know what he wanted. He glanced at the gun but it just wasn't his style. Maybe throwing daggers. He let his mind wander on what weapon he would want. "Hmmmm maybe some sort of gas or small sharp blades but what if they have indestructible skin then i need some sort of explosion to throw them off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Armory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Armory   The Armory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Armory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The Resistance main Headquarters-
Jump to: