The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST Empty
PostSubject: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 am

Silence. Deafening silence. There is no breeze, no birds, no cars, nothing. The streets are completely deserted. It's as though people could sense today was not a good day to go and visit the warehouse district of the city. The tall sheet metal buildings on either sides of the roads stood dark and foreboding. It felt as though nothing alive had come down this way for quite some months. This was about to change for one simple reason.

Recently a new batch of civilians had had their Genesis gene activated turning them into supers. These supers were now on their way to Judah Marshall's super soldier training camp. However the Resistance had gotten word of this and have planned a raid on the convoy. Their plan is rather simple. Free the supers and give them the opportunity Judah denies them. The opportunity to choose. The most basic of human rights; free will, is the gift the Resistance hopes to offer these new supers.

Events leading up to this raid have not gone according to plan unfortunately. It was discovered that there was a spy in the Resistance. A dangerous blood sucker by the name of Alyss Ray. After almost killing two of the essential members of the raiding party Alyss was allowed to escape and relay all the details of the Resistance's planned raid to Judah. Subsequently Judah has assigned some of his best agents to the task of protecting the convoy. The only thing now working in the raiding parties favor is the fact that Judah's forces dont know exactly where the raid is being staged and as such they have had to divide their forces. Even so the raiding party will still be met by plenty of resistance from Judah's forces when they actually attack.

This brings us back to the deserted intersection. However it is deserted no more. The raid is about to begin.

Sorry this has taken so long to happen guys, stuff kept happening. But anyways, enjoy, just make sure you stick to the rules and dont completely obliterate the opposing side Smile

Raiding party :
Emma Ashton
Wavelength
Shrapnel

Supers for hire (Working with the Resistance):
Ventus
Keaton Mathews
Caution

Judah's forces:
Katsa
Radiant
Stones

Significant others who may or may not be getting involved Razz :
Alyss Ray
Gregory

If you have not been involved in the lead up and planning for this event then it is probably wise not to join in. There's just to much back story and rivalries to explain. Don't worry about missing out on the action though, there will be plenty more fights to come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 am

Keaton was standing against the wall. Trying to stay in the shadows. No wanting to draw attention to himself. He was ready to fight. He needed action. He needed the thrill. He didn't know who was going to be helping him on the raid. Maybe it could be the fire girl or Ventus should be here.
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:47 am

Claypoole and the group of Crimson Cartel soldiers watched the intersection about 45 yards down the street and to the right, unsure of whether anything would happen. All they knew was the boss had gotten "a gut feeling" and so they were sent out here to watch how things went, and probably side with the resistance if things did go down. Claypoole was in his "Balls-to-the-wall" load out. Boots, body armor, gloves, Crye precision multi cam BDU's, Bandanna, helmet, jolly roger dew rag, knee pads and elbow pads. He was loaded up with Bulgarian waffle 40 round magazines for his Kreb SLT, he was carrying 900 gram HE rifle grenades (HIGHLY illegal), his B&T MP9 with its full-blown 30 round magazines, and XR-9 CCW pistol strapped to his ankle. Meanwhile the 9 other soldiers and enforcers had 3 Siaga 12's, 5 Mini-14's, and a Rec-7 chambered in 6.8 SPC with their extended magazines. They were loaded for bear. However, against Claypoole's recommendations, they didn't bring any of their RPG's. However, they did have Claypoole's big friggin rifle grenades and the Rec-7's M203.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 am

After discussing the possible raid on the new super with Gabriel and Radiant, we came to a conclusion that one of us should ride in the convoy with them as an extra protection. I happily volunteered for the job. I thought it would be fun.

We also decided to use our code names so from now until this is over they would be calling me Cat. my code name was actually a childhood nickname that i had chosen to keep. the other kids would call me Cat because of the way i moved and my overall behavior and personality. Even before i got the shot i was very cat like and after, even more so. i smiled at the memory as one of the new supers coughed and another sneezed. they where all slightly uncomfortable and nervous, not that i blame them. The armored truck that we sat in was large enough for comfortable seating but it was dark as the only light sauce was a single light bold that looked as if it was about to die.

we had loaded into the truck about an hour ago at a secure location and had been on our way in no time. the convoy was very heavily guarded as we had gotten word that the resistance would attempt a raid on the new supers. we did not know exactly where or when the raid would occur but we knew that it would occur and on this strip of road today. i lifted my hand to my ear.

"Gabriel, Gabriel, do you read? how are things shaping up with you? so far all is quiet" i said. A few of the new supers jumped at the sound of my voice while other just looked board. as in any enlistment, there where those who where looking forward to their new life in the supers army and training with their power and then their where those who wished that they could just run away and hide under a rock. i felt a small stab of sympathy for them however that would leave as fast as a rocket if any of them moved to the resistance.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:28 am

Keaton noticed a truck drive slowly down the street. Keaton didn't really want to make the first move but it was defiantly a government truck. It had there logo on the side and it was some sort of containment compartment. He was sure it would be heavily guarded. But he had to do something. So he decided to walk straight out to the middle of the road. The truck had to stop otherwise he would die. The government could not have that on there hands. Keaton took a step forward but didn't surround himself with a shield that would be a dead give away. He prayed this wouldn't go bad.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio
Codename: Gabriel
Allegiance : Government Foriegn military adviser, USMCFR

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 am

The radio crackled for a moment, before Stones' voice was heard echoing

This is Gabriel. Working with a super here who's file speaks for him. Hes got plenty of reason to have a bone with the resistance. He's got some weirdass wacked out senses that are on his file and I personally verified. He not only hears, sees, and processes well, but he can read lies better then any polygraph you've got. He helped me handpick boys for phase 2 and now hes helping me handpick boys for phase 3. After that I'll work with some of these guys hes' vouched for who's got good enough grades in your training program to see to the setup for phase 3. Wish you I could send you my boy, but I need him more then you do. Warlock 1 is in the air and has eye balls on you. Keep communicating with him, and keep communicating with me so I can coordinate phase 2. Over.

Stones knew that Katsa knew Warlock 1 was the little bird, and that phases 1 consisted of the convoy and phase 2 involved defending the convoy. Phase 3 involved the training camp. They didn't have a phase 4 yet... But Stones knew he would be able to think of one as soon as the opportunity for it presented itself. As Stones paused and looked at "His boy" again to continue working, he paused for a moment to muse about the ironies of being posted here to help out some Autocratic ahole who Stones hopes he never meets. Not because hes scared of him, but scared of what could happen when you put together typically a hardass firecracker with a keg of gunpowder (As these all powerful autocratic despots tend to be).

As he got back down to work, Stones let go of the radio's transmit button so his sigh would be unheard. Freedom. Stones felt a ping in his stomach as he realized he needed to set aside time to tour the country. He'd like to see what he's fighting for. Stones stopped for a moment as he saw Warlock 1's camera, and saw that wandering into the middle of a deserted street.

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST SantaClaus-2
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:06 am

i listened to Gabriel. it was a little strange to be talking like this but i would get used to it.

"right" i replied smiling "this young man sounds interesting but you just might be right about you needing him more then i would. Anyway, I can hear Warlock 1 and i will check with him that he is ready. i will also continue to communicate with you and update you with what is happening. Please do the same with me. Must go now though. I can hear the driver and the guard and they sound agitated, over"

Just as i said that there was a tap on the widow that separated the back of the truck to the drivers compartment just before it opened. one of the guards turned to face me.

"ma'am, a young male has stepped onto the middle of the road. He does not appear to be moving from that area. what are you orders?" The guard looked worried and i could see the driver was gripping the steering wheel very tightly. at the guards words the new supers shifted nervously, some groaning.

i frowned and brought out a dagger and began to play with it

"keep driving, we cannot afford to stop. Our cargo is too important. The doors to the back of the truck are locked securely but we do not want to take any chances. However, we cannot simply run him over, also, if he is a part of the resistance then we cannot underestimate him. keep driving. Try and go around him. the guard nodded and turned to the driver to relay my orders.

i put my hand to my ear again and contacted Warlock 1. "Warlock 1, do you read? we have a possible resistance member who has placed himself in our path. keep an eye one him please and could you also inform me of any more possible threats that you can see? over" i stood up and readied myself for battle. i also had a young man with me from the newly trained supers with a telepoting power. i ordered him to get ready as well, patting him on the back with a grin when i saw his pale face. what a green horn i thought.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Keaton looked up from the middle of the road. The truck wasn't stopping. It was driving straight on down the road. Keaton didn't want to give away his abilities just yet but he could slow the truck down. He made a small telekinetic bump under the right wheel. Just enough to pop it a little loose. He readied himself for the worst. What if they had soldiers all around and he was already getting aimed on. He put up a small very light force field barely detectable by any energy radar. This force field just went around his body to protect him form light gun fire.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Ventus was flying down into the ally when he saw Omega in the middle of the road.

“Hey! Omega move!”

Omega didn't respond he saw that a government truck was heading towards him and wasn't stopping. Ventus then waved his hands to move the truck back a little so Omega would have time to make a move. I got a feeling that what I just did wasn't so smart. He turned to Jessica.

“You ready? This might get dirty.”

“I'll fight just the government people shouldn't see me. If they knew that I am here with you now then they might have to fire my dad and kill me or something.”

“Oh....that is gonna make this harder”
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Stones keys his radio again to mutter an affirmative, and then opened the folder of another super who had been recommended to him. Meanwhile, the MH-6 little bird remained high in the sky, yet kept circling and watching the convoy for any signs of life. The pilot's were what you would expect of professional little bird pilots; great at being eyes in the sky, and they had some real huevos considering they were willing to spit in the face of hell with that tiny little unarmored mini-chopper. They maneuvered the aircraft well enough that while they of course wouldn't see everything, with the thermal imaging suite they could see a bunch of the area by themselves. They also knew what to look for, and so they were using their time effectively, and in combat proven patterns. When they got the radio call the pilot of Warlock 1 radioed back immediately in an initially almost sing song voice

This is Warlock 1. Locked and loaded for bear, we're reading you loud and clear. We're doing a fly by sweep with the thermal visioning suite right now. Stand by.

The little bird started to descend, but they didn't start to descend so much they'd be flying into the effective range of small arms or RPG's. Still, they had descended enough they could see quite a bit. Warlock 1 swooped on down near the man just in time to watch as the convoy seemed to hit a bump, and found a pretty clear view of the wheels.

Woooh. Something funny just happened to your wheels there Cat. Road looks level though, no pot holes and speed bumps. Check and see if your your driver's on a cellphone Cat.

Thermal's and eyeball's aren't picking up anything around your corner's to the kids left and right for now... If they're out in the open, they're not alive. Watch the buildings.

The little bird started to rise a bit more again and sweep around again, this time to check the convoy's flanks, and to see into some alleys and gaps between the buildings. The helicopter kept shifting from hovering to moving, and from high to low, constantly jockeying around for good visuals and checking the convoy's sides. They started moving faster this time though since things had just gotten momentarily bumpy quite literally just now. Suddenly, the pilot spoke again as they got a good look at an alleyway

Wait. I see some people in an ally to your left, peeking around it, parallel with your 2nd vehicle. His hands are in motion in your direction but I cannot see anything other then that, about to zoom cameras. Think I saw a heat blur falling from the air and hitting the ground, too, but no bandits are in site. Repositioning. Camera's zoomed... he has no weapons in his hands, I repeat, he is unarmed.

The little bird jerked so it could turn and keep an eye on one L half of the intersection, the guy in the middle, and the people in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Claypoole watched from behind the Cartel's one way warehouse windows (To hide the less then legal activities taking place behind them while being able to see cops) as someone stepped out in front of the convoy and caused it to pause. Claypoole knew enough and was experienced enough to guess that man was 70-90% chance a resistance raider, and the ambush undoubtedly was about to explode now. Ambushes were furious, intense, short and bloody ordeals that usually took a minute or two for anyone to really figure out who won. He figured this would be exactly the same--- the convoy had pretty much stopped, and now they were perfectly lined up to be raked with gunfire. Mobility killed... blocked in by their own vehicles and your own... Swarmed... And sniped. Furious fighting would occur for the next minute, during which the Cartel members would have to choose which side to side with almost immediately after they were given 15 seconds to see which way the tables were flipped. However, all they heard was the thump-thump-thump of chopper blades, the growl of the convoy's vehicles, and someone yelling out to the man in the middle of the street. Claypoole's jaw clenched as he grumbled to the men behind him

Awww come on... is this your idea of an ambush? Looks like we may need to kick this party into gear ourselves.

Claypoole crouched and fumbled around in his pack, before he pulled out his specialized shaped charge 650 gram rifle grenade, which was 3 times as strong as your typical HE grenade, and started to mount it on his Kreb SLT Kalashnikov. This factor was only multiplied by the fact it had been designed so it had the shaped charge effect and condensed the blast. Instead of spreading the kill radius out to about 16 feet, it condensed even more power then that into a smaller blast radius, and focused it in a specific direction. It was perfect for disabling armored truck like this since if he hit the drivers door from the side the explosion would definitely get through even armored doors and windows and wreck the driver and passenger seats, without having to worry about the cargo in the back, or causing the engines and fuel to explode. Since it was an ambush he wished he could have a suppressor mounted onto his Kreb SLT, but since he planned to use the rifle grenades to start up the ambush, he didn't plan on using his experimental rifle grenades that were fitted for suppressors in a fight like this. It was one or the other, and the rifle grenades were more important. The enforcer saw him loading up, and so he made sure his M203 was loaded with an HE round, and then signaled he was ready. Claypoole signaled to hold off for now.

Hold on. Lets see if they get their act together.

The enforcer shrugged and mutters compliantly

Ight. If you say so. You're the Ex-mil anyhow. Just don't lead us into a losing fight.

Marine. And I won't.

The enforcer shrugs at Claypoole's correction.

Soldier, marine, what ever, same thing.

Claypoole smirk returned for a moment, before he shrugged it and the enforcer's comment off. Hopefully he never visited 39 Palms, and if he did, hopefully he never said something like that. The Marines would beg to differ by far. It sure had been ingrained into Claypoole to disagree. Claypoole focused back on the "ambush" in progress, and saw things hadn't changed so far. Looks like resistance would need the Cartel to make the first move if they didn't immobilize the proper vehicles ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:01 am

Emma jogged stealthily through the streets making a beeline for the place she had told the SFH to meet her. However as she ran she heard the sound of the convoy and Ventus' shout.

"Shit! they're early!" Emma swore.

She broke into a run, but it only last for several steps, just long enough for her to explode into flames and launch off towards the raid site as fast as a speeding rocket.

Emma watched carefully as she rounded the corner and beheld the convoy. It didn't look as though the fighting had started yet, but there was the pesky issue of the eyes from above.

Emma smirked and she came to halt standing between Omega and the convoy still covered in flames. Her skin still glowed red due the her blood still being made of fire thanks to Shrap's energy boost.

Emma tilted her head slightly to the left and stared down the oncoming truck. Knowing Judah's forces like she did the guys in the chopper were bound to be using thermal imaging. You'd think they'd learn by now. Emma thought slyly before clenching her hands into fists and raising her body temperature so fast, so high, that it would look through the thermal imaging as though the entire block had just been hit with a nuclear bomb. The flare of intense white light would probably momentarily blind the guys up above. Time to start the attack.

"Wave! Now!" Emma yelled, signaling to wave it was time to start out on the original plan. Then Emma threw her hands out in front of her and sent huge columns of fire billowing out to surround the truck. It was only a brief blast, but it was enough to melt all the tires to the road just to make sure it wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. It had the extra bonus of majorly pissing off whoever was on babysitting duty for the baby supers. The fighting was about to get pretty intense.

In the brief lull after Emma's attack Emma called out to the two boys behind her.

"i'm Pyro, you boys get your butts down here and give me a hand. Things are about to get ugly."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:25 am

Keaton looked around himself and the truck. They were in flames. It was alright because he was surrounded by his force field but it was still weird. He heard Pyro shout something. He didn't know who the person was yet but he knew he was in the middle of the action. He ran straight for the truck. There was a huge wall of flame that blasted it. He intensified the force field. He put some energy into his hands and ripped open the truck door. It was stronger then he expected then again it was military. The driver was a buff man and was covered with military gear. He grabbed him and through him out of the truck. He looked up and in the other seat was a guy with a shot gun pointed at his head. Keaton grinned he knew even form this short range the gun couldn't hurt him. The man shot the gun the bullet was crushed against the force field. When the man realized Keaton had force field abilities he started to fumble for a blue canister. Keaton knew what that meant. It meant he was going to try and nullify Keaton's power.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:19 am

Warlock 1's crew didn't waste time. As soon as they saw the massive thermal bleep on the thermal imager being used they moved in position. They didn't miss a beat as the hostile engulfed in fire flared the area, and they were forced to turn the thermal optic off momentarily. The thermal optics were built to handle light and heat like that (Regardless of whether they were useful like that or not when the screen was completely whited out during those couple seconds), and so it was more of a personnel issue then a mechanical one. However, they didn't need their eyes to start bellowing out reports, and flaring the thermal optics would only effect one of them since only one at a time would be using the thermal optics unless they really really needed both up and running... although that wasn't the typical observation and over watch sitch.

This is Warlock 1, moving to phase 2, I repeat, moving to phase 2! We've got an energy shielded hostile getting into the front seats. Recommending dismount and move back down the convoy to the backup cars. Engaging, and smoke rockets going out. Visual imaging suite for smoke screen going on.

The pilot managed to coach the gunner into squeezing the trigger as he himself moved the aircraft into a firing position, and opened fire with their dual GAU-19 .50 caliber Miniguns into the area in front of the hostile engulfed in fire, the pilot seeing reason to spare her for a moment in order to gain the shielded enemies attention. From their combined rate of fire, 65 massive .50 BMG rounds a second were hurled her way fast enough that it'd be a second before they would make impact at their height. They fired a burst of .50 BMG ammunition into the ground around her. The Mark 211 Raufoss Armor-piercing-explosive-incendiary rounds loaded caused quite a show as head sized poofs lit up all in front of her, and pavement chippings were sent all over the place as dangerously as shrapnel. Although the pattern of alternating raufoss-raufoss-raufoss-raufoss-Sabot-Sabot rounds meant only 4 out of every raufoss round was explosive, that was still 16.25 of those poofs impacting the ground right in front of her in a nice tight grouping for aerial gunnery a second. The sabot rounds at the moment were the more dangerous though--- they flew so fast, and were so built for armor piercing, that they hit the pavement and would ricochet rather then shatter on impact. The rounds (Which were built for piercing APC armor) were flying all over the place threatening to hit her and her accomplices as well. The gunner though he was making a good enough case that they needed some shielding, or else they'd be heading home with half a shipment of newbies and a bunch of Swiss cheese.

Immediately after they made their pyrotechnics display for the shielded opponent, they switched their optics to account for sandstorms, and smoke screen, and fired smoke rockets into the midst of the convoy. The rockets quickly engulfed the convoy in smoke while the GAU-19's whirled right back over and started to re-align with the firey hostile. Everything was quick, flowing, and efficient enough that the respite to fire the smoke screen probably wouldn't be enough to save the other hostiles who had foolishly (To these pilots who had been trained enough to always go into cover, and never go out into the middle of a street) moved into a perfect position for them to fire. Warlock 1 had only got started as far as their pilot was concerned. They still had lots of assorted rockets left... and only a couple were the harmless smoke rounds. Suddenly, Richard Stones voice was heard

Phase 2 will be complete in less then a minute. 2 minutes at the extreme.

Warlock 1's pilot immediately started saying into his headset, again not missing a beat

Alright you heard the man. Less then a minute, we better plan for 2!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 5:56 am

Xzuk heard a buzz go through his comm and he walked calmly across the street where the truck incident had occured. The signal had been sent, and he was as ready as he'd ever be. There was a large generator that powered most of the district and he stepped as calmly as he could towards it. At the moment, he was on zero hour. No abilities, no energy, and no protection. As far as powers went, he was a civilian. Until he gathered the generators energy... Then, he'd be a warhead.

Alright, twenty feet... Running distance...

He smiled wide and took off in a burst of power, the last remaining in his tank, and a feild of blue bolts streaked behind him as his hands slammed through the fencing into the high voltage generator. His eyes flashed an intense blue and electricity danced all around him, even through his teeth, and out of his pupils. He was running on high, 100%, maybe even more... it was a rush.

"One EMP, charged... And... FIRE!"

He threw his hands skyward and where there was at first, nothing, a blue warp began to appear above his head. It became so extremely focused that the light turned white, then exploded outward in a single ring, similar to what circles Saturn. As it went, windows shattered, lights died, and communications were cut. The electrical surge of power still danced off of him in deadly bolts, one striking one of the gaurds to the supers and ripping the skin from his face.

This, could be a bit dangerous...

He didn't intentionally hurt the people, but as of now, he had no control over his own power. It was so great, that all he could do was release it on whoever wwas stupid enough to stand in front of him. now, it was time for step two. The artillery cannons. Most should have been disabled, but, if any werent, He would hone in on their remote signal and change their allegiance.

"Everything's set BossLady!"
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 am

OOC: Lightning power's don't go hand in hand with magnetism, and so I didn't assume you were able to turn your electricity into an actual EMP pulse. So your electricity blast or what ever is what's left, but military vehicles have EMP shielding that would protect them from the electrical surges... not to mention even non-military cars can survive being struck by lightning, like for those in the truck.

The helicopter elevated a bit more as they saw the disk, and saw all the lights breaking. Although they hadn't had the time to tell the difference, they were fortunate enough that it was a pulse of electricity rather then a real EMP pulse. They wouldn't be able to be shot down like that, and neither would their weapons be able to be disabled. Hand held radios would work fine due to the lack of some serious and vulnerable electronics from that, and none of them would get to Cat's radio because the Military vehicle (Military vehicle's are EMP shielded) would sponge up all the electricity. Warlock 1's seasoned and skilled pilot banked hard down and around underneath saturn's ring before it could strike it. He kept firing all the while at the one on fire, and his bullets actually crept closer towards her half accidentally due to having dodge the pulse of electricity. Warlock 1's communications gear remained in play, but the advanced dedicated sensor suite for Warlock 1 was acting fritzy for a moment, however all that did was force the pilots to bust out stuff to mount on top of their helmets like they would for NVG's or bust out binoculars. The gunner had his own thermal sniper scope with him anyhow. It was a good thing they had a little bird. Its fast and maneuverable, enough so that they avoided a pulse of electricity that could have royally screwed them up quite a bit even if it didn't take them out. The aircraft, as standard, was pretty well shielded against electrical surges, and weak pulses. Of course the shielding wouldn't survive against a large device or a nuclear one, though.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 am

Omega felt the earth shake. He was thrown of his feet. He got back up as quickly as possible looking around and realizing there was smoke everywhere. He needed to get his bearings straight without killing himself. He realized that he was already in danger. He looked around one last time to see if he could make anyone out. The two guards int the front were unconscious maybe even dead the one that he threw he might have thrown to hard. No time to worry about that now. He shot up in the sky trying to get an aerial view. And that's when he saw it. There was ship with the governments logo on the side. He knew he could blow it up for fear of killing people inside. He still had trouble doing that. He decided to cut the guns. He swooped below it and shot to force field blasts at the guns. They both missed one almost hit but he needed an easier shot. It was moving to rapidly. He decided to take it out manually. He flew up and grabbed the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am

While driving towards the unknown man on the road, suddenly the truck rocked alarmingly to one side as if one wheel had gone over a large bump in the road causing some of the new supers to fall out of their chairs, some of them screaming.

I swore in a very unlady like manner as the truck continued on unsteadily. The wheel had probably been nocked out of place.

the driver tried to continue while i tried to calm the new supers down when there was a whooshing sound and then the tires exploded. now the new supers when i hysterics. even the ones that had a first seemed so calm where freaking out. i sighed. this was going to be difficult.

There was a grating sound as the door to the drivers side was wrenched off. i raised an eye brow in slight amazement. Taking the door off an armored military vehicle was not an easy feet. i was impressed for a moment and then i grinned in anticipation. this is going to be a fun fight. I hired a yell as the driver was thrown from his seat and gun fire as the guard tried to defend the truck. while this was going on i braught order to the newbies with the help of my companion.

I stood up an bellowed at them "SIT DOWN THIS INSTANT!! i yelled. The moans, groans and hysterical screaming slowly going quiet as they tried sit back down in their seats. my companion, who have affectionally named mouse, continues the order. The light had gone out and the inside of the truck was nearly pitch black but, because of my extra sensitive vision, i could still see and i was able to tell that there where no serious injuries.

i could hear things going on out side so i take my long sword out of its sheeth.

i contact Gabriel. "Gabriel, do you read. the truck has stopped and fear that the driver and guard are badly injured. what is happening out there? can you tell me the state of the truck outside and what caused it to stop? Also, see if you can send reinforcements to the truck. over"

i order mouse to hold his gun at the ready, get ready to use his power and stand at the front of the truck near the driving compartment. i would take the back doors. all was quiet inside the truck as we listened to what was happening out side.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Emma had been right. Things did start to happen. Lots of things. Very quickly. All at practically the same time.

Emma spotted the helicopter maneuver into firing position above her and quickly heated up her flames so that they would burn any bullets before they reached her. She needn't of bothered though, for some reason the shooter was not aiming to kill. This meant Emma could glance around and see what else was happening.

Omega had forced his way into the front of the truck and had quite effectively taken out the drivers. Emma was slightly impressed. It seemed like these supers knew how to handle themselves.

Her thought didn't reach a conclusion though as Wave put the plan into motion. A super strong over charged EMP pulsed through the street taking out anything electrical in nature as well as communications. The helicopter flying lazily above managed to deftly avoid the deadly ring and still rain fire down on Emma. A few bullets whizzed at her and probably would of killed her if it hadn't been for her shield of fire.

Emma frowned. With that helicopter still up in the air with it's guns blazing it would make the Resistance's job alot harder. Omega seemed to have the same idea and went for the simplest solution, take it out himself.

A powerful super attacking their craft was bound to distract the shooter long enough for Emma to start in on the next stage of the plan. Get the new supers from the truck.

Emma rocketed forwards, thrusting her hands out in front of her shooting pillars of flame at the doors to the truck. This time she did aim to melt. In an instant the the heavily fortified steel door was nothing but a puddle of super heated metal.

Eyes glinting in anticipation Emma came to a halt and hovered just outside the remains of the door. The light inside the truck had gone out so she couldn't see inside, but knowing Judah this was were one of his agents was sure to be hiding. Emma tensed and increased the heat of her flames again. Nothing could get through the 3000'C barrier between her and the world unless she wanted it to. Needless to say, she did not. However the other displays of power Emma had performed throughout the attack and earlier had started to take their toll. Shrap's magic drink was starting to wear off and Emma knew that once it was gone she would feel the repercussions of her actions. She had used for more energy than she had. Knowing her luck she'd be in a coma for weeks! But first she had to get through this fight and save these people and if that meant using the power she really should have, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:31 pm

As soon as Matthew hopped up to the pilot's side the pilot leaned far back into his seat, and left the opening for the gunner to fire, although he stared Keaton dead in the eye. Stones had chosen this pilot crew for a reason. For one, he'd worked with them before since they were Private military contractors. For two, they'd both gotten they're try at the genesis serum, and one of them had turned up positive. The pilot's eyes were all weather, and they were almost all seeing (Minus X-ray vision). However, there was one more power he had with his eyes--- a mild hypnotic stare. It was easy for him to turn people limp, and it was easy for him to make them not want to break eye contact, but he wouldn't be trying to tell people to shoot themselves in the head anytime soon. Then again, he didn't need it. He kept trying to keep the energy shielded guy riveted in place while the gunner squeezed the trigger of an already aimed sawed off shotgun at him. Both barrels fired at one, and two serum rounds went dead straight out the side and at Matthew's, flying 2500 feet per second to close the gap of several feet. At this point, Lieutenant Huntington the pilot figured his powers were overkill but convenient. Exactly as he did that the pilot half laughed half growled

Atttaa boy he-ro. Now go limp and get off my lady, bitch.

The hypnotic glare was at least good at doing that to people. Once the gunner turned back to the enemy engulfed in fire, he stared to fire again. He had a number of options to take them down. For one, the pyrotechnics were all well and good but tungsten's melting point was over 6000 F and it would still survive because not only would it probably not melt fast enough even at 8000 F, but the boiling point indicated it was still a scorching hot liquid at 10000 F that only then started to boil and evaporate. In truth, hot molten tungsten at that temperature became practically magma, and was far more painful and gruesome then the original shots would have been. That was for the sabot rounds. The exploding rounds would send them flying every which way as the rounds cooked off and exploded practically in her face. Despite that, the gunner had his fill. He fired the CRV-7 high explosive point detonating 2.75 rocket right between the armored car and the rear vehicles... which meant only a foot or two behind her back. Time to get out of dodge.

Stones was soon heard again over his radio

I know I know. I'm trying to get them there. Hold on, alright? I'm watching everything through Warlock 1's cameras. The boys in the back of the convoy are recovering from the fires and electricity. They're dismounting now

The couple rear armed trucks with M240G GPMG's and 6 human soldiers armed with assault rifles a piece got to work. The 12 human soldiers started to make their way around the convoy and in the direction of where the rocket was about to hit.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Keaton locked eyes with the man. Then he heard the shots. That broke the stare for some reason. He saw the shots coming and threw up an intense force field. It shattered with impact of the serum bullets but it gave him time to doge them. But that meant he wasn't in range of the aircraft. "Dammit!" Keaton was angry he wanted to win it wasn't fair he needed to beat them he supers couldn't get hurt. He then had an idea. He threw a small but strong force field around the guns. If the guns shot the force field would just blow it up right next to the guns. Causing the guns to blast apart themselves. That's when he noticed a flaming girl run up to the truck he just made stop. He grinned and decided to help her out. He flew down and landed right on top of the truck. He pushed all of his energy inside his hands. He slammed a fist right into roof of the truck. Making a huge dent almost breaking it apart.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm

The pilot shook his head in annoyance as the serum bullets failed to penetrate, and the hostile somehow put up the force field faster then being shot abruptly as soon as he landed on the side of their aircraft. Oh well. He'd need to report that to the R&D boys. He throttled his stuck and pulled up, already knowing how he'd try and solve what ever force fields that guy had thrown before he flew away. The pilot didn't know where they were but he knew he'd best expect them to be able to screw him up something bad.

I don't know how he did it but he reacted to the shot in 12 thousands of a second(.0012). Going higher.

As Warlock 1 shot up into the air high enough that the force fields were strained, and finally faded away by the sheer distance of the Little bird from the force fields source. It started to come down again right as the 12 human soldiers to the rear of the convoy opened fire on the force fielded hostile since he was the most immediately vulnerable. 12 x 800 rounds a minute zipped his way, and although they might ricochet, the sheer volume of force and the kinetic energy transfers from the bullets merely glancing the shields would knock the force field guy back, an distract him. Luckily Keaton had given them an angle where the ricochet would be aimed away rather then at them, and so they were safe to fire. As Keaton was beating down on the armored car and starting to have to deal with the human soldiers, Warlock 1 was focusing again on what was going on on the ground. They zoomed their cameras for Stones' convenience and returned to keeping an eye on things.

Cat, force field boy is on top of the vehicle
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Keaton was hit with such force that he flew off the truck. He slammed against an abandoned building making one of the walls to crumble. He wasn't hurt very much a little dazed though. He looked up at the helicopter. "God! i hate that thing!!!!!!" He flew out into the sky above the chopper trying to get a better look and see how he could destroy it. He decided to go for the propellers. He flew straight at them. He had a full force field up so if he did hit them he wouldn't get badly hurt. The helicopter swerved and Keaton slammed into the ground in front of the truck. He was going to fast to control himself. "I really need to work on that part." He then threw up a huge force field around the truck and himself. So, the chopper would no longer bother him. He looked around but the smoke was still there. He was now stuck in an airtight bubble with smoke. He decided to let the smoke out. He opened a small hole at the top of the force field. Hoping the radar wouldn't pick it up.

((OOC i just didn't want to die for one. And a lot of power work automatically especially when you are fighting it is kind of instinct. ))
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:15 pm

“Ok, now I'm confused.”

“I have a plan.”

“Awesome what is it?”

“Hit stuff and don't get caught.”

“Kinda simple But I can work with that.”

Ventus shot off the ground up to where he was right under the air craft. Let's hope this works. Ventus compressed the air around him and form it into a arrow shape around him. Ventus flew down a little and the went straight up. Dammit I missed. By then the air craft turned around and started to shoot AT him. Ventus was lucky enough to be able to slow them down but he couldn't doge them all. He got hit in the chest and started fallin. Oh shit this has never happened. Come on some one catch me. Ventus tried to stop himself from falling but he only had the strength to slow himself down.

Last edited by Ventus on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:39 pm

OOC: I expected one of your buddies to save you since you all seem to be able to fly. Ashton sounded like she flew for a bit. Also... if your force field thing works on auto that's not much of a weakness at all. Only weakness you have so far was one I came up with and thought was highly likely--- that if they're over 400 to 800 feet away you can't generate a force field from where you are.

Ok. Honestly I don't think you guys realize how fast, maneuverable, and how high this thing is. I don't know how you guys are getting anywhere near this helicopter without him seeing you long before, and getting far far away before you even get near him. Hes been moving enough and he just did a large enough sweep, is high enough, and has enough sensor suites that I don't see how you've constantly been under him and he hasn't seen you. By the time you get under him and get ready to work hes already moved. Them moving while 400 feet in the air means where ever you are beneath them quickly gets out of place and its hopeless to get back underneath. You'd have to be able to fly hundreds of feet a second. Sure, you can throw some turbulence his way and really rough him up, but I don't see that happening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: