The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 am

Darkness.

Buzzing.

Destiny.

These were the three things that completely filled the last vestiges of Emma's mind as she stood on the precipice of the afterlife. That did not last long however. A new sound began to intrude upon her broken spirit. A deep bassy booming that at first was so soft Emma did not even notice it. But as time passed the drumming got louder and closer, until it was the only thing Emma's scattered mind could register.

But that was when the dieing girl noticed something else. As the pounding had increased in volume so much that it literally shook the darkness around her, Emma noted that the buzzing grew also.

Emma's consciousness feebly tried to protect it's self from the onslaught, but all it could manage was to curl into some sort of imaginative ball. A cloudy orb of Emma's essence if you will. The meager defense did nothing to help however, but what else could the dieing child do?

Almost as though her subconscious had been waiting for just that thought, a whole heap of things happened at once.

Without warning the inevitable tug towards death was severed. Emma's confused and weak mind could not comprehend what consequences that would have until said consequences happened.

Feeling as though she was an elastic band that had been stretched to far then released, Emma's consciousness catapulted through the darkness, the roar of the darkness flooding past her drowned out the deafening booming and buzzing, a feat Emma previously thought impossible.

Then abruptly all was still again. However Emma was no longer trapped floating in the darkness. For whilst the new place she found her sentient life floating in was black, it was not the oppressive and almost tangible darkness of the deep recess of her mind. Truly it seemed that now the night Emma found herself in was nothing more than one would expect if they were unconscious, not in a coma about to die.

Emma's confusion was further increased when she noticed that no longer was her conscious thoughts random flowerings of light from a great mass of darkness. Somehow her headlong dash through her mind had transformed her essence back into the shape of her lifeless body. Well, not so lifeless anymore.

With all Emma's senses returning somewhat she became aware of several facts. Firstly, no longer was her brain being bombarded with noise, in fact all Emma could hear was muted voices, mere whispers brushing against her mind. Then there was the new sensations, physical sensations. Emma was aware of her own body again and the pain lancing through every conceivable part of it. Majority of the aches were just her muscles burning from complete and utter exhaustion combined with the unpredicted sudden return of circulation. There was another pain however, a burning in her hand of another sort. It hurt differently from the others, and Emma considered slightly more painfully. The pain in her muscles would fade soon, her hand she was not so sure of.

As Emma's now awakened and revived mind explored her body's various complaints another new sensation, or rather old, struck her. She could see... Sort of. Like before she could see images of red, however things were much less blurry, Emma could almost make out one blur of a human from another.

OK.... note to self, never, EVER, use this much power again. The resulting insanity spiral is just too freaky. Emma thought to herself as she scrutinised the blurry red images trying to discover what the hell was going on and why she wasn't dead. For Emma had no misguidance's about where she had been but moments before. She had stood on deaths door, but for some reason she had returned to the world of the living.

And somebody had better explain the bloody hell why.

((And just incase my random musings have anyone confused, Emma is still asleep, just not in as deep a coma on deaths door anymore Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:23 am

"Three...Two..."

The man showed no sign of backing down nor attacking him. Darius clenched the knives and got ready for a throw. What he didn't expect was that this guy threw his gun at him, as usual with quite a force backing it up. That must have something to do with his energy manipulation. The gun came flying too quick for him to react, he could only protect his face just in time before the gun hit him full frontal. He kept his footing, even though the impact was quite hard, and painfull at that. The gun dropped back on the ground, next to the others, while Darius nursed his right arm, groaning in pain a bit. The guy seemed to have disappeared, but he couldn't have gotten far.

Darius shook the pain out of his arm and proceeded to re-equip his weapons. The knife found it's place back on his right leg, his sidearm holstered on his left. The throwing knives he had hidden had fallen to the ground, but he had more then enough of these on his person. Last but not least he swung the rifle into his arms, flicking the safety off and checking the magazine in a split second. Katsa still sat there unharmed, that was good, now to keep it that way. He rushed over to her position, again kneeling besides her with his gun raised. His glasses flashed red and went into thermal mode again. Not the best choice with all the fire around her but this was his best bet for now.

While he peered through his iron sight for a flicker of the guy's heat signature he whispered to Katsa. You there yet Cat? Not that he got an answer, she still seemed unconscious. Her peacefull state was quite out of picture right now, something he knew she wouldn't like at all. If the guy wouldn't show himself soon he'd get her out of here fast.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Jackson's mind was frozen the instant Alyss jumped on his back. He was a big man, but thanks to his powers, he was the only one able to wear this kind of armor. Over three layers of titanium plating and she simply bit through? In his mind this was impossible, especially with just teeth as weaponry. He was aggravated though, as Alyss didn't just attack, she also seemed to like hearing herself talk.

''Oh dear god, why do I have to fight the talkative delusional degenerates?''

Jackson cracked his neck. She did like to give some damn painful hugs. He felt he was bleeding for sure. That would only tingle now though, but it could lead to something really special.

''For your info, you're as much as an innocent girl as I am. You're the monster. A good deed rewards itself, the A-mark is just for those with a twisted mind. And as for Emma being stronger then me, I thought my jokes were bad...Tell me, at the end of the tunnel...Do you see a white light?!''

Before Alyss got to understand Jackson's words, she was blinded by a dazzling light. Jackson never knew he had a combat use for his shoulder-mounted mini-flashlight, but if his opponent was going to play it dirty, so was he. In the flash, he used the momentum to step forward and grab Alyss by the throat with his left hand, lifting her up from the ground with a firm grip. She struggled to get free, but Juggernaut wasn't going to give her any chance to get free, let alone be able to breathe.

''A hug for a hug..Now where's your wicked smile?''

The One Man Army slammed his opponent into the ground, going through parts of concrete and earth. He seemed to keep his grip though, and picked Alyss back up.

''How about a magic trick? I don't have any vampire exorcist stuff with me, but I am going to make you...disappear!''

Jackson clutched his right hand into a fist and like serving a ball in a game of volleyball, slammed Alyss up and away, tumbling through the sky. Holding his left hand above his eyes as if he was looking for his hit, he saw Alyss breaking through a concrete wall, into a wrecked building. Jackson turned around and went for Emma. He picked her up and knew she had to hold herself together jus ta while. There was no running with Alyss in the neighborhood. She had to be taken care of first. He gently picked her up and placed her in what he deemed a safe spot, one of the last patches of grass, covered by some half-blown bushes and broken trees. The battle was relatively far away. He checked to see if she was bleeding or anything, but she seemed to be alright enough.

Juggernaut shook his head in disappointment. He didn't protect her properly again. A huff and what seemed like a moment of grief, and Juggernaut turned around. He spotted his minigun and his M-16. He grabbed them, throwing his M-16 over his shoulder and with the sight of his own blood, he became pumped up again.

''Alyss, you and your fangs are dead!''

Jackson rushed off at high speed, back to the building. He was going to kill Alyss. With a roar, he bashed through one of the walls of the wrecked building, trying to find his opponent. He spinned his gun and fired at the general direction of where he was sure she crashed. No response. It was quiet, too quiet, but for Jackson, that wasn't all bad. He was going to kill her, no matter if it was in a building or in the middle of the battlefield. He was sure this wasn't over now though, she looked small, but miraculously, she could take some damage...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Alyss leant against the broken down building, wheezing through her damaged throat. She ran left and sunk her teeth deep into the flesh of another new super. She squealed as Alyss clamped her hand over her mouth, to prevent noises disturbing Jackson. As the blood flowed into her throat she felt her windpipe regenerated, healing herself slowly. She heard the Juggernaut place Emma down and shout something out at her and dropped the body to the ground.
She hadn't fully healed, a few of her ribs still broken, but her legs were healed and her throat was much better. She ran back into the building and heard the man crashing into walls. She stood very still, listening to where he was running.
The most noise was coming from her left, so Alyss turned on her heel and padded softly towards the wall. Bullets shot past her and as they hit through the wall on hit her right thigh.
Alyss let out a cry and dropped to the ground, holding a hand to her leg. She crawled backwards seeing the giant man approach, but she gulped as the cold cement of the wall hit her back. No way out. She raised her own wrist to her mouth and drank quickly, feeling the wonderful frenzy of healing being over her body.

Alyss raised a hand to the giant man. She needed to stall, it would take a minute for the bullet wound to heal, with the blood circulating a second time."Wait, Jack!" she shouted.
She shivered slightly, in the cold. SHe realized that he wouldn't hesitate to kill her, but she needed to figure out someway. "H-how is Emma?" she stammered.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Keaton looked down at the man he didn't fall or anything he was strong. He went to see if Cat was alright. Keaton bit his finger trying to figure out what to do. Then an idea hit him. He was almost directly above Katsa. He looked down and jumped. He shoved all his energy into his legs. He kicked out towards the man. And he landed right next to Katsa. He then grabbed her neck and shoved the Energy into his hands. "I can kill her in one move. My hands can crush her neck as easily as a tooth pick. Leave now or she dies."
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 pm

The area didn't show any sign of his opponent, either he was hiding or long gone. His sunglasses showed their usual tint and the world once again gave colour to his eyes. Best to take advantage of this now, a better opportunity then this wouldn't arise. Darius swung his ACR on his back, and stood up straight on his current position. Out of the blue two sets of legs came flying towards him from an upwards position and connected full on his upper torso. The force feeled just like the force used when his opponent threw him just a minute before. Not expecting anything of such force Darius was sent flying backwards, landing on his side and rolling a couple of meter along the ground.

Slow but steady he came to his feet again. A bit disoriented he recognized the guy he had just been fighting, now standing next to his objective. He grabbed the neck of her seemingly lifeless body and took a look at his position. A feint blue glow formed from his wrist further into his hands. That had to be the reason of his explosive increase in strength.

"I can kill her in one move. My hands can crush her neck as easily as a tooth pick. Leave now or she dies."

Leave now or she dies. Death was something he could not accept, but why did this guy show so much desperation, he had ample chances to get away unharmed but now resorted to useless hostage taking of an already injured opponent. Something extremely lowlife in Darius's eyes. The video feed on his glasses captured a couple of shots of his enemy, just in case something really did happen. Darius swung back his ACR, pointed it straight at the two people in front of him and showed a large grin.

"You don't have the guts boy." he put great emphasis on the boy part, mocking the guy in his apparent lack of experience. "I think we'd better turn the table and you retreat right now or I'll have the entire agency on your ass."

He was getting visually annoyed. This guy just showed how the resistance handles things, only thinking about themselves and not caring about what happens to anyone else, as shows by his interest in taking hostages. And to think some people tried to make him think otherwise, typical.

"We both know you want to live through this, leave the girl alone and you'll at least have another day."

Last edited by Radiant on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

((hey guys, please don't kill me. i want to live to see another day. lol. just a thought. Aslo, Alyss, please stop killing our new supers. We sort of need them. It wouldn't do to to have half of then stolen and the other half killed by one of our own. thank you.))

I was floating. I felt light as a feather and as substantial as a shadow. it's a freaky feeling but it is also kind of peace full. I'm there but not quite. As i was floating i felt a small pressure against my neck. It was small but i felt threatened. I frowned inwardly, this was not wright, this is a peaceful place, i shouldn't fell any discomfort. I started to panic.

My eyed snapped open to see force field boy standing over me with his hands on my neck. so thats where the pressure was coming from i thought. My panic vanished and was replaiced with anger. stupid kid, why won't he just die or go away

with that thought i did the only thing that came to mind. I fought back. The time between me waking up and thinking all this only spanned over a few seconds so i don't think force field boy saw me. I thrust me hand up into FFB's chin. I was weak, so the blow wasn't as strong as it could of been nor was it as fast but i was good enough.

FFB flew a short distance. taken by surprise, he had let go of my thoat long enough for my to spin around and kick him away from me. I felt a searing pain in my left leg that made me gasp. I look down at my leg shit!! broken i thought just what i need. i was panting heavily from the exertion and pain. There where other pains all over my body but none bad as the leg.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:21 am

(( Killing is only acceptable if both parties agree on the who kills and who gets killed part. That's why I acted in the manner I did, since he really couldn't kill you. ))

Before the guy could act Katsa seemed to snap out of it. Her eyes opened and a panicked look dominated her face. Like a cat in danger she summoned all her energy to launch a surprise attack on her subduer. The guy was startled and flew back a couple of meters. Katsa remained on the ground, unable to move, groaning in pain.

This made a great opportunity to end this fight and leave it for another day. Still aiming down the sights Darius squeezed the trigger as hard as he could, the ACR brightly flashing as he emptied the magazine. His target foresaw his actions however and made an impressive leap for cover, getting out unharmed as the bullets scratched along the metal he hid behind.

Darius slowly strafed closer to Cat, releasing the empty magazine from the gun and pressing a fresh clip in. The gun made a clicking sound and remained on target, awaiting any movement. He stopped dead in his tracks next to Katsa.

"Welcome back, I'll get us out here in a second. You alright?"

(( Hope you don't mind Keaton. plenty of options to get away or do whatever you wanna do. ))
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 am

"Welcome back, I'll get us out here in a second. You alright?" Said Radiant. i looked up at him, still panting and raised an eyebrow.

"Depends on your idea of 'ok'" i panted "as for the 'getting us out of here part' i think you might have to carry me... pant... pant. Not only do i not have the energy to stand up but i think that my legs broken.

I swayed a bit while i sat there on the ground. i felt dizzy. i moved to much and too fast i think i thought as i rested my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Jackson roared and gave one big swing with his minigun. Alyss mentioning Emma was like triggering a suicidal button, leading to your own extermination. However, this time it proved to be a small escape, as Alyss ducked the minigun swing and slid away. She was hurt, but it wasn't easy to get her to stop completely. In the anger that he couldn't see her, Jackson stomped the ground a few times, creating cracks and throwing up some more debris.

For the second time, it was quiet. Alyss was playing this the smarter way, not giving in to relentless attack as it only seemed to enrage the One Man Army. Jackson lit his shoulder light again, and like a small search light, he tried to find Alyss. He didn't have much patience, but he had to keep quiet to try and hear his opponent. Truthfully, after a few second, Jackson spinned his gun as he presumed he heard her. He couldn't have been more wrong, it could have been a rat or mouse. Jackson couldn't keep his temper.

''Come out come out where ever you are..''

Jackson sprayed around, but as it seemed to no avail, only lighting the room with the flashy bullet trails and causing more destruction. He threw his gun to the ground, and cracked his knuckles.

''Very well...Against those that are damned, we show no mercy...for we have none.... Our enemies shall fall, as we uprise to claim our fate, now and forever!''

Citating one of his own phrases to add an element of ominous-freaking-out-his-enemy-attempts, Jackson let himself go, breaking through his own mental barriers. Initially, not much changed in his behavior, except that he seemed to move around even more frantic. Alyss was covered, trying to find a secure place or spot to attack him. With an impressive display of skill, she used the darkened building to stay hidden and still attack Juggernaut, using enhanced small shadows. One went for Jackson's neck, the other for the elbow pivot point. Moving around to slam more into walls, the neck scratch slightly missed and caused a spark on Jackson's armor, causing him to move closer to Alyss' general direction. The second thread of shadow hit him in the elbow, piercing Jackson's elbow, as it started to bleed. Jackson felt the sting, but simply raised the arm as if it wasn't his arm to begin with. He looked at the thread, and pilled it out with his free hand. He looked at where it generally came from before it dissipated, and started to move that way.

''...And the devil may CRY!''

Jackson started to run for it, running straight for Alyss, and one of the last supportive frames of the building. In those last moments, Alyss realized Jackson didn't just smash walls to try and find her, he wanted to take the entire building down! Would he not hit her, or even if he did, the building was sure to go down in his speedy tantrum! With wounds being taken care of or not, Alyss, the Neo-Nightshade would have some big trouble..

In the last second, Juggernaut, not still realizing if he was going straight for her or not, tensed all his muscles and wrecked straight through the wall. He had missed Alyss by an inch, only causing some minor damage from the debris coming from all sides. Yet, when Jackson rushed out of the building, it started to collapse. Believe it or not, Jackson thought this wasn't enough to take her down, and rushed back in to make sure she was going to stay down, as if there was no danger at all. To Jackson, he didn't see it as he was heavily armored, or he simply didn't realize it in his determination to strike everyone down that would even raise their hand against Emma, or the rest of the Resistance.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:01 am

(I've eaten two, there's still a whole bunch.)

Alyss felt her leg heal and got to her feet, looking around. Her shadows had moved back into her body, but she could still hear the Juggernaut running around in the building somewhere. She turned, seeing him running straight for her, with a shrill cry. She screeched as he missed just an inch, sending a cascade of debris over her body. Mild shrapnel pierced her, but there was something more worrying. He had taken down the last stable barrier in the building.

And the building shook. The walls were on breaking point of collapsing on top of her. Alyss processed her chances of survival. Broken bones. Fractures. Probably hemorrhaging. Recovery, unlikely.
Seeing the light of the exit blocked by the huge man, she listened as the top floors must have crumbled downwards, and the walls shook further. She hissed, narrowly avoiding a great pile of rubble that fell from the ceiling. This was utterly suicidal. So, above her better judgement, she ran towards Jackson, formulating a plan in her head.
Running, like a blur, she ran straight into his vast chest, forcing him outside of the building just as it began to inwardly sink.
Alyss stopped herself, as Jackson went flying backwards into another building wall. She panted slightly, her entire body aching from the impact. But she plastered a smirk on her face and put her hand on her hips, wincing slightly. "It's gonna take more than muscle to impress me, Jack."

She walked over to where Emma's body was rested and held her hand to the fire-girls neck. Her fangs released and she looked up at Jackson.
To be honest, she couldn't figure out why she wouldn't kill Emma. It may have been that she didn't have the heart to kill a person when they're down.
But to be honest, it was probably that Alyss wanted to be responsible. Wanted to watch ALL the life drain from her enemies eyes.
She looked up at Jackson and pressed firmer down on Emma's neck. "Just give up and leave. Or I'll break her neck." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 am

''Aw fuck you...''

A thousand thoughts crisscrossed through the big man's mind. There was one that was the hardest though. He had failed, and in his rage, he could have destroyed more then he wanted to protect. Again. Alyss' approach was deadly, and she had done exactly one of the things people could mostly not. Think fast and think smart when facing the impressive destructive almost indestructible Juggernaut. Jackson held out his hands, as if he hoped Emma would elevate and come straight for him.

''She's all I got. I take her or I don't leave at all.''

Jackson dropped his hands, forced to calm down and think normally again. He felt his anger residing a little bit, into a corner of his mind. After some clicks, a few things fell out of Jackson's armor. Small equipment, some unknown to alyss, but probably very potential weapons.

''I could throw a smoke pellet and try to kill you. As a matter of fact, that could very well be. You didn't kill Emma before and I have doubts if you will now. There is only one problem to this equation. There are two outcomes. You kill her and I kill you with my bare hands. You don't kill her and I will leave with Emma.''

Jackson had flashes of both possible options in his mind. Flashes how he would severely mutilate Alyss if Emma was killed, and it almost got to him that he felt tears boiling up. Would Emma die, then he would not be able to ever control himself again, probably. Would Alyss prefer to live after this, then he would have to find a way out. Saving Emma was his only priority, he caught himself on the unruly and uncanny thought that nothing else mattered. Not even the Resistance. He never told them, and he valued all his men, but Emma was number one to him and would always remain that way.

''Leave her and go back to your hellhole, or be torn to so many pieces that you'll end up as dog food. And yes, the muscles are impressive enough for that.''

Jackson remember his talk with Emma, about how he wanted to be the shield and the sword, and how he would be torn forever in this duality of destruction and protection. It just wasn't fair. His opponent wasn't fair, this war was not fair...and he wasn't fair too.

''I don't give up. You can't win unlike how you said you would before. You cannot win one on one, and you damn sure know it. I will only spare your life if you spare Emma's life. So...what's it gonna be? Dog food...or the thing you think is a life?''

Possibly crude words, but even if Jackson was cornered, he would not show any mercy nor be humble to his opponent. They would prey on his weakness even more. He made the rules, and he would break the rules. Alyss didn't have anything to say over his actions or Emma's life, but had to decide about her own life...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Alyss narrowed her eyes, looking at the muscle man. "I don't think you're in the right position to be asking questions here." she murmured.
But, she looked down at Emma and stroked her hair back, removing the other hand from her throat. Standing up she stepped over Emma's body and walked closer to Jackson. Not too close mind you.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I can't take you one on one?" she mused over the thought, flitting from one corner of the grass area to another.
Standing motionless and silent in the middle of the field, Alyss's brain ticked over what she should do. Finally, after deciding she had drunk enough super blood to use her shadow powers, she looked over at the big man and laughed highly.

"Oh Jack. You do make me laugh, you really think so? Well, true. I am not as physically strong as you, probably not as well armed. But I don't have to get near you to hurt you, I'm faster and hell of a lot smarter. Plus I have better hair." she giggled.

Looking like some kind of demented child, she placed her hands together, behind her back and it seemed as if she was just waiting patiently. But from beneath her polished black shoes formed two shadows that spread outwards until they reached Jackson's feet.
They flicked out of the ground and onto his body, latching onto his arms and legs. The shadows moved at Alyss's will, beginning to drag Jackson's limbs in opposite directions. Because of the force of her mind, they were incredibly powerful, even capable of matching the one man army's strength.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 am

"Don't worry, that was the plan."

Darius still peered through the iron sights of his gun, looking for a sign of the boy. The sign didn't come, he probably escaped or was too busy hiding to get back at them. He let the gun hang on the shoulder cord, finally taking a look at Katsa. She looked... no sounded like she was in pain. Darius grabbed his aid kit and slightly opened it, slowly moving it closer to her.

"You want something against the pain, or you want me to keep it?"

He kneeled besides her, resting his hand on her shoulder to show his support. While waiting for her reply he thought back to the guy he was just fighting with. He was not in their intelligence report, nor was he even reported as being a rebel. Something fishy was going on here and he intended to find out what right after they got back.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 am

Keaton was thrown to the side. He quickly got to his feet and hid behind a trash can. He wasn't going to be captured it seemed that Katsa was waking he couldn't fight two on one. He decided to make a run for it. He needed to get the other supers to safety. He looked around quickly and ran for the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 am

"thanks for the offer but i don't take drugs." I gave him a small and slightly strained grin "I know that sounds odd coming from the person who had the genesis shot but hey, who's keeping track." i chuckled and then wished i hadn't. i must have bruised or even cracked a rib.... or two.

A thought occurred to me "we are going to have to get the remaining new supers somewhere safe. The fight is slowing i think. We also have to pick up the three idiots who thought it a great idea to join a fight without any training. Two males and a female. i looked at radiant "I know i don't have to tell you that they are our first priority" i grinned at him "even with me in this sorry state"

suddenly it occured to me that i didn't have my sword nor both my daggers. I frowned as i looked around stiffly, trying not to jostle my injuries. "have you seen my long sword and two daggers? The daggers have thin, shiny but strong blades. the Sword has the words 'strong are my sword, my thoughts and my actions' engraved along the wide, long blade."
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Hall
Jessica_Hall

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 pm

((When you're done can some one capture Jessica?))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 am

(( I'll get to that in a couple of posts, maybe Katsa can do something with it while I carry her around >.< ))

"I can understand that, but you better be ready to feel some pain, you can count on it hurting."

It was going to be a pain getting her over to safety, figuaratively for him and literally for her. Luckily Darius had some experience dealing with these kind of wounds, not that it mattered much right now.

"In fact.. You do have to tell me that's the first priority, as I'm not going to make it my first. Especially with you in this sorry state."

Duty came first in theory, but in practice this usually got by kind of hard on him. It wasn't practical to carry her around and search for the supers and her weapons either, it would only lead to more problems.

"I'll get those sodding three supers if I lay my eyes on them, if not I don't care what happends with them, they disregard their safety, they deal with the consequences. Simple. You're weapons are another thing though, remember anything on their whereabouts, for instance.. Where you lost them?"

This was something he was going to keep his foot down on, these guys weren't even trained, why the hell where they so important. Best thing to do was slaughter any remaining resistance member before cleaning up. His arms had found their way into a perfect lifting position, over the shoulder would be the best bet right now, with the broken leg and all.

"Just a sec, brace yourself."

In a fluent motion he brought Katsa up into the air, right on top of his shoulder. Despite the fast lifting, the landing on his shoulder was quite precise and with care. He could hear a couple of huffs and groans coming from behind, but that was to be expected. She probably didn't like this position any more then the situation she was in, but he'd listen to complaining later, if those even came.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Radiant lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder. I tried not to make a sound but a groan and grunt escaped my lips. i had defiantly hurt a rib or something. My leg also jostled when he lifted me. "pain i can handle." i said and i was glad that my voice was strong. "but you really should find though kids, even if they are idiots. We have most likely lost half of then to the resistance and Judah is not going to be impressed if we loose three more... not that i care very much but it never hurts to go by the rules sometimes"

i grinned to myself. Go by the rules indeed. How often did i do that, not often enough i would say.

It was hard to talk like this. uncomfortable and a little weird. "As for my weapons... well, i wasn't far from the convoy truck when Emma sent me flying so i probably droped it around there." i ground my teeth together when i thought of that. "remind me to thank her some day" i said wryly. thank her with a big foot up her dum and a fist in her mouth. i thought.

"They couldn't have gone too far. If we can't find the daggers we have to at leased find the sword. I can't loose it" i said quietly. i didn't know if Radiant heard me.

I didn't know what Radiant was going to do with me now that i was slung over his shoulder or how we where to get out of here with the rest of the supers, newbies and trained so I asked him. I grunted with every movement that Radiant made that caused me to jostle my leg or ribs even as i tried to hold in. The burns weren't helping either. Silently i cursed trees with their stupid, hard, branchy branches, fire with its annoying burning heat and Emma for... for... well, living i guess, oh and lets not forget the whole 'lets attack Katsa with large fire balls' attitude she has going. Damn them all. stupid, stupid, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 pm

Slowly they made their way past the wreckages towards the alley his retreat was still waiting in. Even more important, a little supplies if he'd run into combat again. Darius kept an eye for anything remotely resembling a sword, or dagger, and be sure to memorize it's location. The alley was in sight, but that didn't mean they were there yet...

"You just focus on yourself, I'll work something out once I get you to safety, well something relatively safe"

He spotted the convoy truck Katsa talked about and made that his first rally point once he came back into the fight. Two guys and a girl, not really that much of a description to search on but he didn't plan on searching all that much anyways. Alyss was probably still at work here, but since she left her earpiece he didn't have any ways of communication.

Moving along wreckage after wreckage it became clear that this wasn't really the best position to be in whilst holding a firearm. He supported Katsa with one arm, while controlling his ACR with his other, to bad he wasn't ambidextrous at all. Not that she was heavy at all, he had thought her heavier, not that it mattered much in moving around. Katsa had quite a pain limit, as she didn't show much signs of pain or anything else related. Darius pictured himself screaming like a little baby if he had these kind of wounds.

"Almost there, we just need to cross the street here in the open. Watch our back will you." he smirked, joking at the position she was in. Hoping to at least lift her spirits a bit.

No signs of any people apart from them, be it enemies, allies or those idiot supers.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Juggernaut was caught in shadows, tangling him up and giving quite some challenge to the big man.

''Great, more parlor tricks.''

Juggernaut tried to size up the shadows while keeping an eye on his opponent. He determined his options and knew which one he would go for. The one that worked for him most. But until that time, he'd see if he could see what they could do, with some surgical pushes and pulls here and there.

''I don't get you people. Not at all. You Government dogs are all the same. And you're all stupid. Here you are, facing the strongest Super in terms of strength and the most dangerous in terms of rage and destruction, and what do you people do?! Attack me head on and keep coming back for more! Seriously,...you just signed your own death warrant.''

While talking, he noticed the pattern in which the shadows tried to keep their hold on him. For as far as he knew, they had to connect to him before they could fasten their hold, like most things really. If he would vibrate, they'd be shaken off just a little before they would get back to him. Tensing and relaxing muscles really fast could do the trick. But he needed something more, and that was forming a smile on his face. Alyss didn't avert her gaze for one split second. He needed a distraction, and was going to create one....

''Just for the record...Do you know who I am?''
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Alyss felt the tiny movements through her shadows form Jackson's hulking muscles. She growled angrily and didn't even blink at him.
She moved slightly forwards and raised an eyebrow at his statement. "The most destructive and Super....wow. That sounds impressive." she smirked at him, tightening her grip around his chest and winding a shadow into the teeth wounds she had made earlier, into his skin.
She tore away at the inside of his skin, making the wounds larger, underneath his armor.

"Well, equally you and the Lonely Club Resistance Band are ridiculous. Why go ahead with a raid we already know about. We have enough spies to know. Plus, you keep tackling with me, who could be called the most dangerous member of the Government. I mean, I stayed with the Resistance for long enough didn't I? I know exactly how you work. Plus, I can blend in easily, faster, stronger than any other." she smiled and cocked her head. "And yes, I do know who you are. You are....a drunken mistake."

She smirked and unleashed her fangs, smelling the blood dripping from his armor. She crouched down, ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 am

"yes i will look out for us."i grumbled but i couldn't help the small grin creep onto my face. i shook my head. he was finding this far to amusing.

"just so you know, the supers that i mentioned earlier, the two males and the one female, i forgot to mention what they looked like. sorry, not very military of me. Granted you could probably count the times i acted with a military attitude on one hand but that doesn't mean that i can't do it. In fact, if i put my mind to it, i could probably look as if i really belonged in the military." I sighed " Anyway, the girl has red hair and i mean red as a tomato. One of the males has greenish skin with spikes coming out of his arms and back. The other one, well, he's just big."

We where about to pas over open space, so we would be exposed for a short while. I hoped silently that he wouldn't run. I'm good at handling pain but not that good.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 am

Keaton was panting while leaning up against the alleyway wall. He was tired but he was slowly regaining energy. He could make low level force fields now but that is about it. He needed a weapon and that is when he noticed the two soldiers laying across from him. They appeared to be bleeding from the ears. It looked like wind shot right through them. He then remembered his friend Ventus. That was his power control over the winds and he used it to a deadly extent. He quickly undid there clothing and started to put it on himself. He was trained to wear the uniform and he knew how to put it on. He felt his hip where they keep the guns and sure enough there they were. 'Shit!" Keaton hated guns no matter what. He knew how to use them fairly well. He wasn't the best shot but he could hit a target. He decided to pretend to act like a soldier until proven guilty. He ran out to Katsa and the man. "Sir do you need help?"

((Hey i know this is weird but i wanted to get back in the game so do what ever you want.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 pm

(( It's fine, but let's have the standard issue soldier outfit come with some kind of headgear that covers the face, for the sake of keeping you hidden ^^ ))

Glad to see she still had some sense of humor after that beating. Although she did act far too serious for he usual self, might be the thought of failing. It'll wear off somehow, he hoped, he liked having someone around without the all business attitude of most people around them, including himself. The fact that she was very concerned about the new supers did raise some eyebrows however.

"You know, for once I didn't care. I said I'll look for them, don't worry about the details so much."

A standard issue government soldier moved over to their position and greeted them with an offer of help. Something was kind of fishy about this guy, but who was he to turn down help at this moment.

"Sorry if I don't salute you right now, as you can see I've got my hands full. Where is the rest of your unit, or are you to tell me you're the only one left?"

Not much radio chatter was on anymore, not that he trusted a lot of soldiers to be able to handle themselves in a situation like this. The street still had to be crossed and with a pair of extra hands things would be a bit easier, especially with the searching that would follow.

"I'm going to make a run for the alley over there, can you provide me with some cover and hold this position until I return?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: