The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Jackson wretched as Alyss' shadows spread under his armor. That was some serious stinging pain, and he knew he had to break free before she would puncture something vital. And he had just the idea...

''No...I'm the JUGGERNAUT...BITCH!''

He had one burst to get free. All his equipment at his feet. An M-16 ready for action on his shoulder. Time for action. Jackson stomped the ground making all of his equipment fly up in the concentrated force, and he kicked one flashbang tube towards Alyss. Raising his arms in his last attempt, Jackson lowers his goggles and slings his M-16 over his shoulder, into his free hand. He had one shot, and he knew he shouldn't waste it on Alyss. He shot the flashbang instead, and it erupted. The flash wasn't as had, but good enough to blind Alyss for a few seconds. Because the shadows were mind powered, he feltthem weakening a bit as Alyss was blinded. Time to get ballin'.

''I'll give you a running start...''

Jackson started to run full speed. In her blindness, one bash should do of the job. Jackson picked up speed extremely quick, thundering towards his opponent..

''Booyah!''

Jackson made contact with something. Not Alyss, or at least, not completely. She had covered herself in shadow, quite a smart move but he was going to get through anyway. He started to hammer into the shadows, either with his fists or the back of his M-16. He knew she had to feel the full force impact, and he knew this was going to cost her her power or hurt her, one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 am

Alyss blinked wildly, the lights dancing in front of her eyes. She waved her hands violently, making a barrier of shadows between her and Jackson. She tried to get her vision back before she felt a massive pulse against the shadow barrier and she was thrown backwards into a brick wall.
She cried out loud as she fell to the ground and heard the crack before she felt it. Then.

A scream let rip from her chest, mixed with something of a growl, almost as if a demon was trying to force its way out of her chest. As she had fallen, her leg has become pinned under some piece of shrapnel that was from the crashed building Jackson had caused earlier. Her shin was still caught in amongst the metal and as she tried to crawl away she realized that a long piece of metal had gone straight through her calve muscle and was protruding from the top of her shin.
She couldn't move, her leg was skewered on the sharpened piece of metal, and the large man was advancing.

"Please Jackson. Wait." she cried. She raised a hand and a thick set of shadows burst from her hand and hit him square in the face, and a loud crack was heard from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 am

Jackson's nose cracked, making his lose his balance a bit, stumbling backwards. He placed his goggles on his forehead and felt his nose. It was bleeding, and it was broken for sure.

''Fuck! Second time you ask me to wait woman! I told you that you signed your own death warrant!''

Jackson felt his nose. It hurt like hell but it wasn't going to stop him now. He hammered Alyss to the point of desperation, and maybe, just maybe, he had a chance to end it now. He took step by step, seeing Alyss was incapacitated.

''I broke this building just to take you down. Guess I did a fine job...How does it feel, knowing I can see the fear clear when I look in your eyes? Too bad I didn't bring silver bullets..''

Step by step, Jackson was getting closer. He felt his body losign a bit of the adrenalin and endorfine, the pain was getting through.

''I was going to piledrive you off a building for hurting Emma, but I see you got stuck...''

Jackson now stood towering over Alyss, taking deep breaths as he knew what was coming. And even if he was the man for the job, he still hated this part. He hated it with all he had, but he knew it had to be done. And if someone was going to get to do the dirty work, it might as well be him. Jackson remembered how he heard Alyss talk. How they could have been different if they weren't enemies.

''I'll tell you one thing. The government should have taken better care of you. If all of those sons of bitches were as much as a challenge as you, then I'd have some real work on my hands. You got spirit I'll give you that..''

Jackson knew he could talk all he want, but keeping her alive as she was, could only be foolish. She could recover, or she could try something, or if not, in the end, she would only fear more and more. Jackson couldn't use his gun. Normally, he would have been in rage. He'd have to summon it up now too...

Jackson grabbed Alyss' head with his massive hands after putting his goggles on again. In a flash, he closed his eyes, and thought about Emma, hurten as she was. Rage took over and in that brief second, he snapped Alyss' neck with a massive twist. The bone cracked and before he knew it, Juggernaut took off his goggles and looked at his now dead enemy. He stood up and looked around. It seemed the entire battlefield was dead...there were no clear sounds in his area. He looked back to Emma and drew a small cross on her forehead, kneeling beside her.

''I dunno if you believe in a deity, but your body is intact, and for the better. Rest In peace...couldn't chop your head off...''

Even if he and Emma were safe again, Jackson couldn't help the awkward feeling. Normally, he would never be so aware of his kills, let alone one who was a comrade of his for a long time. He never trusted hired guns or new recruits, but this was a special case. Was he to decide who would live and who would die? Jackson shook his head, and grabbed the debris that was all around and on Alyss' body. He gently lifted her up, and supported her neck on his shoulder. He would take her to make sure she was examined and properly buried. That he'd do for his opponent, even if he didn't understand why.

Jackson walked to where he left Emma, easy, step by step... She was regaining consciousness, and even if still blurry, Jackson kneeled before her with Alyss in his arms. Emma could have sworn that in her dazed state she saw a small tear on Jackson's cheek, or was it a reflection from his goggles? Juggernaut could only say one thing, with a low, gruff voice.

''..Fatality.''
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:20 am

Now she was back to full consciousness but not actually in control of any part of her body, Emma found the originally entertaining no gravity-like environment she currently floated in, became a bore, very quickly.

For a long time the darker red images that Emma had come to realize were people disappeared from her vision. All she could see was some gently swaying dark red patches over her, which she soon discovered were leaves as she listened to the outside world and their rustling.

Occasionally she could hear bursts of noise. An odd scream, crashes and explosions and the like. However as Emma floated, counting sheep to make the time pass faster, one noise permeated her ears as sharp as a spear.

"... I'm the JUGGERNAUT...BITCH!''

Instantly Emma bolted into an upright floating position. Concern was clear in her eyes. Jackson only ever said that phrase when he was deep in the throws of rage. When he was like that he lost all concern for himself, intent only on destroying the thing that he had him so mad.

Anxiously Emma willed herself to wake up. With Jackson in this state, who knows what he would do. Especially now that he had seen Emma this badly hurt. He would do anything to get back at the people who had hurt her.

With a growl of frustration Emma concentrated like she had never concentrated before, focusing all her energy and will into retaking control of her body. It was not easy. Already Emma had put off experiencing the side effects of using too much of her powers. Now that she had actually allowed the healing process to start, her body was not happy to have her trying to cut it off again. However the worst of the cycle was over now. With a great effort of will Emma's consciousness resumed control of all bodily functions. Emma would finish the healing process next time she went to sleep, right now she was needed. Awake.

Painfully Emma's eyes opened to find, haloed by the sun hanging behind his head, Jackson kneeling by her side. He was holding Alyss' limp form in his arms, her head bent at an extremely unnatural angle. Something that looked similar to a tear to Emma in her groggy state was rolling down his cheek. Gruffly he said only one word.

''..Fatality.''

Emma rolled her arm, which felt as through it was made of lead, over so she could grasp Jackson's hand. She didn't need to speak. She and Jackson rarely did. She could say so much more with this simple gesture than she ever could with words.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:35 am

Keaton nodded he knew he needed to get out of there. Radiant was talking about the alleyway he came out of. "Yes sir and for the rest of my troop they were taken down by a super with control over the wind and a girl with electricity. I barely made it out alive." Keaton tried to mask his voice as much as he could. He pulled out his gun and held it down like he was taught to in camp. That's when he noticed Jackson and Alyss. He saw Jackson snap her neck. He screamed on the inside but Radiant and Katsa were still next to him. He saw Radiant run towards the alley and he handed Cat to Keaton. Keaton looked at Kat. "Why is there all this war why can't we just stop fighting?" He lifted up his hand that was holding the gun and brought swung it down to her head. He didn't put any power in it but he needed to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 am

Radiant and i where approached by standard government soldier asking if we needed help. Radiant explained that he was about to make a run for the allay, a run i wasn't looking forward too, and that we could do with some back up. I hated to admit it but he was right. i was awake but i barely had the energy to hold up my own weight and my leg and ribs hurt like hell. i didn't get sick easily and my bones didn't brake easily so i must have really hit that tree hard, not to mention the beating i got from the Jaggernaut and Emma's flames. Luckily i healed pretty fast so i wouldn't be out of action for long.

"I'm going to make a run for the alley over there, can you provide me with some cover and hold this position until I return?" said Radiant

The soldier nodded "Yes sir and as for the rest of my troop they were taken down by a super with control over the wind and a girl with electricity. I barely made it out alive."

i nodded "i know who you are talking about... well, i know that wind dude he's, full of hot air, hehehe, but the electricity girl is new to me." i smiled wryly "Sorry about that joke, that was so lame, but funny, you can't say it wasn't funny"

Radiant ran across the open road to the ally, with soldier man following. when we got there, Radiant slung me off his shoulder and handed me to the soldier. i was a little confused at that. We hardly knew this man or whether we could trust him, this worry turned out to be the right thing to be worrying about. The soldier lifted his gun up and held it like a club.

"Why is there all this war why can't we just stop fighting?" he said as he brought his gun down onto my head. i had no energy and was not able to use my extra speed to jump out of the way in time. I wasn't knocked out all the way but enough to make me useless and helpless, a realization that had me feeling vaguely irritated. once again i was out of it and with another head injury to add to the small but growing list. i would really have to stop doing this, people would start to think me soft. However, no matter how irritated i was, i remained in my state of half consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:15 pm

The soldiers explanation was solid, nothing to note in there. Katsa even recognized a super from his description.

"Intel really screwed us on this one. I count more unknown supers then known ones."

His car was still parked a little deeper in the alleyway. There was a few stuff he needed in there and after he got what he wanted he intended to leave Katsa here with access to his radio. He sat her down next to the wall and left her with the soldier. He approached the car and opened the trunk with a keycode. The insides showed a lot of hardware, gun mods, various sorts of ammunition, electronices and some medical equipment. Darius fetched himself a couple of High Velocity magazines. These were custom made for agents, and these bullets travelled at a speed around 5 times that of sound.

The trunk closed and he was about to move towards the front seats to make some room. While he turned he noticed Katsa lying, not sitting, on the floor where he left her. The soldier blurting out a couple of words while standing next to her. Ah crap... Furious at the fact everyone tried to debilitate him by hurting her he replied.

"Because of knuckleheads like you who think these actions are normal. You want to relieve your anger, the do so on someone your own size." War was in human nature, without it humanity wouldn't be what they were this time and age. Not that he liked war in any way, it was just necessary to use violence sometimes. He wouldn't react serious to that guy anyway.

His ACR still in his hands began to point at the soldier. This guy was no ordinary soldier, so it might not even have any effect but he didn't really have a lot of options.

"Take the mask of or I'll blow you skyhigh."

The guy still had the gun in it's hand and seemed to debate wether to point it at him or at the girl lying next to him. So close to the goal and still he managed to fuck up. This is why he never really worked together, a second person gave strength but also weakened you.

(( If we are going to fight I'd like to move out of the alley so I can notice Jessica. ))
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:57 pm

((sorry for being a weakness. lol Very Happy))

i heard a bubble of talk. I couldn't hear what they where saying, I couldn't even tell one word from another let alone one person from another. I only guessed that it was Radiant and the traitor soldier. I hope he dies, that bastard. Back stabber... wait, could you be stabbed in the back by someone you had only just met? didn't know, didn't care. I hoped Radiant wiped the floor with him.

Radiant!!! oh, now i was a real liability for him. Geez, great way to star off a partnership. damn, damn, damn.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Keaton looked at Radiant slowly. He held his gun in his hand and was ready to jump or throw up a force field. "You don't remember me?" Keaton then slowly took of his mask and looked radiant dead in the eye. He dropped the helmet on the ground. "Now what are you going to kill me?" Keaton knew this suit pretty well and he could tell where a couple things were. He reached around and grabbed something on the back of his suit.

((You can pick out what this. I just thought it would be interesting and you seem to know more about the soldiers and what they would equip themselves with.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

(( It's just his thoughts Katsa don't worry, I like bit of internal conflict.

For the standard equipment, it'll be something along these lines: Primary weapon, Sidearm, Utility grenades (Flash/Stun etc), Frag Grenades. ))

Offcourse he would have remembered him, if he weren't hiding under that mask. The force field super once again made his appearance, the fishy thing about the soldier seemed to be right.

"Actually I am."

The guy dropped the mask he was weaing and reached out towards the back of the suit. Unfortunately for all of the people present in the alley that was the pouch that contained the standard issue high explosive grenades. Darius opened fire, emptying the magazine on an invisible wall that appeared around the guy. His other hand had been free and had conjured a force field. Standard ammo wasn't going to cut through that. The other hand reappeared, clutching a frag grenade. Darius spotted a grin on the man's face, since it was now him in the tight situation.

If he threw the grenade he would have an option to clear out of the blast radius, but that would leave Katsa in it. if he'd fetch Katsa they'd both be caught in the blast. At this range his enemy didn't have a lot of options either and would most likely blow part of himself to bits along with the rest of them. This didn't make his position any easier though. While the gun still blazed, almost having to reload, the guy moved his other hand towards the pin, to some shock of Darius.

"KATSA! Roll out!"

Those were the only words he could make out, not even sure if she could hear him, or even have enough strength left to get clear.

(( I'm not sure if you really want to throw it since it's a rather close proximity to yourself. If you do throw it, don't let it explode just yet will you? ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 am

Keaton held the grenade in his hand. He was debating weather or not to throw it. He knew what would happen if he did. He would get hit and so would Katsa and maybe Radiant. He grinned towards Radiant taunting him a little. That is when it happened he started shooting then he yelled to Katsa to roll out. She started to move and keaton decided to throw the grenade. He pulled the pin and threw it up in the air with all his energy. Keaton liked chaos it is a fun thing. He threw a force field up over his body but not quick enough a small sharp peice flew straight across his right arm. Causing a deep slash.."Dammit!"
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 am

Shrap didn't know what was going on. He was on the floor, holding his wound. He needed to get out of here, that wound was causing some serious confusion. Shrap stood up and waited a moment to get his senses back. After a while he was okay and ready to go, he began jogging towards the Resistance HQ. There were a couple government survivors following him, most likely scouts that were ordered to follow someone running away. Eventually Shrap reached a forest, but the HQ was way to the left. Shrap quickly applied some pain-killers and changed his camo to a forest camo. He disappeared. The scouts, now confused wandered around searching for him, in a scattered formation. One of them fell with a thunk. Half of his face was gone. The others went to the body only to be shot the same way he was. Shrap walked out of the bush, his Sniper Rifle smoking, it had a silencer on. He continued to the HQ to get some healing done.

(Lost track of the raid and I dont really know whats going on, so i'm going back to the HQ. =P)
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 pm

I slowly came around to Radiant shouting at me to 'roll out'. I know that he wouldn't be shouting at me for no reason so i began to move. my leg protested, as did my ribs, burns and multiple head injuries. I was rather surprised and happy that, in my useless state, no one had attempted to take me hostage or if they had, i was happy that they had not succeeded. I was pretty sure that a few people had tried to kill me and that now there was another one.

Keaton pulled the pin out of the grenade that he was holding and then throw it into the air and i knew that Radiant and i had to get out of there quickly if we didn't want to become mince meat.

Ignoring the pain as the already broken bones in my leg crunched and broke further i used my sudden burst of energy that was drought on by the thought in my head that screamed 'GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE BEFORE YOU DIE AND THEY HAVE TO SCRAPE YOU OFF THE WALLS', i ran at Radiant. I was fast enough and able to pull him behind the car as the thing went off. I had my hands over my ears but i still heard the great boom of the grenade and felt the shock wave. My leg was screaming along with my ribs as i gulped in air. I was panting from pain more then exertion.

we are never going to get those knew supers out of here i thought to myself amidst the chaos the grenade had wrought. A thought occurred to me.

"Base this is Cat, do you read. We have a bit of a situation here and we need to get the new supers, or what is left of them, out of here. Radiant and i are in a pickle of our own so could you send an armored truck to pick them up, over. " i said through my ear piece. I would have done this before, but, i happened to be unconscious at the time.

"crackle... crackle... Cat this is base. We hear you. A truck has been sent and will arrive shortly, over"

"great, over" i said and then thought wryly now what about us.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 pm

The pin slowly dropped to the floor, the grenade followed soon after. The force fields would probably protect his enemy, and he hoped Katsa had heard his plea. In a flash he saw his partner, on her feet for crying out loud, moving past FFB, the grenade and even him. He felt a strangle around his neck as the cloth of his suit almost strangled him with the force coming from behind. He was pulled behind the safety of his car, which Gregory had kindly made explosive-proof. There was a certain kind of irony in that.

"I guess you did hear me. Thanks."

An explosion soon followed. The entire alley shook at the power and the two of them had to make sure they didn't get crushed by the thing they hid behind. A magazine dropped out his ACR and he plunged a fresh one in. Darius then proceeded to check his inventory while Katsa made a call to base. Making sure he still had a couple of surprises left, he slowly got himself up, to take a little look into the alley. Smoke and dust everywhere, and for some strange reason there wasn't even a dent in his car, now that's quality work. No sign of his enemy, but he was still there, he could feel it.

Darius grabbed his sidearm out for a second and threw it over at the ground next to Katsa. She didnt have any weapons but she sure as hell couldn't be caught unarmed right now.

"I know you don't like them, but take it just to be sure. I still have some surprises left and I won't be afraid to use them now that I've seen what actions he resorts too. But I can't have you harmed any more, so just take it."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Keaton dove behind another car when they moved. This one wasn't bullet proof but thankfully beside the cut on his leg he was fine. He took some medical bandage and wrapped it up. That slowed up the bleeding a little bit. He slowly took out his gun and peeked around the car. They were no where to be seen but he was almost sure that they went behind that car that pulled up earlier. His strength was regaining little by little. "Come out come out where ever you are!!!"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 am

As the blast from the grenade died down Radiant chucked a gun at it me. I frowned, i hatted guns. Radiant must have read my mind because just as i thought that he said.

"I know you don't like them, but take it just to be sure. I still have some surprises left and I won't be afraid to use them now that I've seen what actions he resorts too. But I can't have you harmed any more, so just take it."

i Grunted but made no complaint as i twirled it on my finger absentmindedly. i knew that if i opened my mouth to say something, anything at all, i would scream in pain. that little dash for the car had caused more damage to my leg. Anyway, I may hate guns, but because of my... gifts, i knew how to handle one. I smiled. Oh, i definitely knew how to handle a gun.

After a few minutes, i was able to push the pain to the back of my mind allowing me to speak. I tilted my head to the side.

"so, what's that plan? i said with a small smile. I was sitting on the floor with both legs spread out flat on the floor. I was covered in dust, dirt, leaves, blood (about half of it wasn't mine) and god knows what else. I was disgusted and i am sure that it showed on my face.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 am

Thankfully Katsa picked his gun off the floor, now she could at least fend for herself while they dealt with the forcefield guy. Darius could swear he heard him taunt them, it could just be his imagination but he probably did survive the blast with his powers.

"The plan? I don't have a plan, I just spray and pray." he returned the smile while tapping his trusty rifle. The new ammunition might prove to be more effective against the force fields, although it had never been field tested yet. What better way then do that now.

Although he said otherwise he did indeed have a little plan. Confuse or disable the enemy, return specific blades to rightful owner and proceed to the nearest extraction. That did mean he had to leave Katsa to her fate for a little while longer. She didn't look good at all, but the choice of leaving her or taking her with him was a little one sided.

"Keep radio contact, I'm going to get your swords back. You better be here when I get back." he told her with an unusual serious tone in his voice. He didn't give her time to protest either, as he dashed out behind the cover and started a charge out of the alley. If she did have anything to say, she could do so on radio.

Visual range got a lot wider as he approached the end of the alley. His opponent hid there behind a car, waiting for him. Both men noticed each other at the same time and opened fire. The sound of gunfire echoed throughout the street as bullets crossed each other and headed towards their intended targets. Darius rushed in full frontal, hoping to clear some ground before being put to a stop.

(( I'd like you to throw me over to a wreckage or something if you could, since you can do energy blasts of some sorts right? If it's not too much trouble Smile You can choose wheter the bullets hit or not, and if they penetrate the force field or not. ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 am

Keaton saw Radiant run out into the street. He noticed him around the same time as Radiant noticed Keaton. Keaton rolled out behind the car and opened fired. He was wasn't a great shot but he tried. He couldn't have a far away shield like normal because he was shooting to and he cant make the shield one way. He made the shield around his body but that meant in he got hit he would go flying. Lucky for him only a couple bullets hit. One in his shin another in his left arm and the third on his forehead. He leg buckled his arm flung back and his head whip lashed. "Fuck you!" He dropped the gun and threw up his right hand. He created a force field that threw Radiant sideways. He didn't want him going to Katsa or to the armored car. He threw him towards wreckage. He meant to throw him on it but he landed a few feet away. Keaton had a massive headache from the bullet.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:23 am

While radiant got his weapons ready i sat there still twirling the gun on my finger. I wasn't being much help but i had an excuse.

"Keep radio contact, I'm going to get your swords back. You better be here when I get back." said Radiant seriously. An image of a child being told to sit still and behave flashed into my mind. it was odd and i had to suppress a grin. I almost choked on a suppressed laugh. Radiant had already dash out from behind the car and charged out of the ally but i mockingly saluted him anyway.

Because i was behind the car i couldn't see anything but i could hear. I heard when Radiant and force field boy met. I even heard FFB's very loud 'FUCK YOU' as he was obviously hit by one of Radiant's bullets.

I sat there and continued to twirl the gun on my finger. i lent against the car staying alert. I may be bored and in pain but no one was going to catch me unawares.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am

The shockwave made him fly a couple of meters towards a nearby wreckage. Darius landed next to it, rolling over a couple of times before letting himself slide alongside it. He kneeled up, nursing his left arm and coughing up dust. A couple of bullets came dangerously close and had grazed his arms and legs mostly, nothing serious but it hurt like hell. A magazine dropped to the floor as he inserted the next one and took a little peek over the wreckage. As he took a glance sidewards to conform any new threats he noticed them, a pair of daggers stuck in the pavement and unusual looking longsword a couple meters further. The road there was full of scorches and burn marks, something indicating at what Katsa had opposed.

The first step was the easy one. Here we go.. he whispered to himself. A pair of throwing dagger came out of his satchel and began their flight with a single bend of his arm. Daggers moved more slowly and were better distractions then bullets, which might give him enough time to get to his objective. Paying no further mind to his enemy he blindly ran along the road as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:05 am

((So did you throw daggers at me? I will just say you did. I know they arent katsas daggers.))

Keaton saw the daggers flying towards him. He threw up a force field and they were easily deflected. He needed to stop using his power or he might over exert himself. He saw Radiant start running towards something and he didn't really care about what they were. He decided to go after what ever Radiant was. they were most likely something very important. He threw a small force field under his feet trying to trip him up.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 pm

(( Yep those were my throwing knives, I'll call them knives next time though, my bad. Ventus, I think we waited long enough with leaving you out, I'm spotting her now.))

Barely in reach of the twin daggers Darius felt something obstructing his feet. His forward dash was abruptly converted into a downwards fall. He stretched his arms straight upwards as he faceplanted on the floor. A loud 'Thump!' followed by a couple of groans confirmed his fall. A bit disorientated he raised up his face and saw he achieved his objective, the twin dagger were right in his hands.

"Ugh.. I'm not doing that again."

Darius sat up, strapped the daggers to his belt and proceeded to stand up on his feet. He tapped the dust off his face and twitched in pain as he now had scratches all over his body. Force field guy was gaining ground towards his position, he had the cover of the wreckage for now but that wouldn't be long. A small semtex package appeared out of his pocket and he threw it on the wreckage without showing himself to his enemy. The longsword was a bit over to the side, crouching low on the ground he moved himself over. Kneeling besides it he strapped it to his back and took a look around him. All these actions took him a mere couple of seconds. Force field guy was almost there but something else caught his interest. A girl was fighting off the remaining government forces nearby, he zoomed in his visual and got a clear look at her face.

"Hall..!?"

Darius was 100% sure that was the daughter of Ben Hall, head of the Genesis Project. This raised a lot of questions indeed, maybe Katsa would know a little more. The com channel opened and he spoke through.

"Cat, what would you say if I told you Jessica Hall is fighting off our own agents?"

As he waited for a reply he got himself up to his feet again, the sword was real heavy and he staggered a bit, adjusting to the new weight. His gun pointed in the direction his enemy would come from. Semtex primed, gun loaded and nerves of steel. Let him come.

(( Keaton, Jessica is on your side right now right? ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm

((i think so and what is a Semtex?))

Keaton was running full speed without his powers right towards Radiant. He was doing things and grabbing swords but Keaton didn't care. He wanted to finish this. Keaton stopped abruptly when Radiant pulled out a gun and pointed in towards Keaton. He dropped his gun back there he knew he should have grabbed it. He threw his arm up and created a shield. That is when he noticed Jessica. She was finishing up the rest of the agents. She finished the last one with a bolt of electricity. "Jessica! Come help me out!"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am

I was listening to the chorus of grunts, moans, thumps, thuds and so on coming from the other side of the car. To me they sounded like they where right behind me but i knew they where really over a hundred meters away, it was just that my hearing was so good. Some of the grunts sounded like Radiant but i wasn't worried, he could look after himself... i think.

As i sat there, Radiants voice came onto the radio ear piece thingy. "Cat, what would you say if I told you Jessica Hall is fighting off our own agents?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow and grinned in (i have to admit) childish delight. "ooooooh, really? i would say that daddy is not going to be very happy. I would say they we have the right to be taddle tales. We need to catch her and present her to Judah and Hall.... this is going to be interesting. " I was a little shocked. Jessica and i have never really spoken but that didn't mean we didn't know each other. she was often in the room wth her father when i was being briefed or in the supers training grounds. I suppose i could have spoken to her, made friends, she does, after all, have a fun, spunky personality that would go well with my sarcastic, hyper personality but... I don't know. I was always doing something that prevented me from talking to her.

((just so you know 'taddle tale' means to tell on. its a childish way of saying it. also... Ventus/Jessica Hall do you mind the little history i have put in there? do you want me to change it or delete it?))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 pm

(( Semtex is highly explosive plastic material. An amount the size of your fist is enough to blow up large trucks or even blow up whole planes from the inside. ))

It was taking too long for him to get here, what was he up too. Suddenly his enemy appeared right in front of the barrel of his gun. He made a unknown movement with his arm, might be something related to his powers. The trap wasn't sprung, he was noticed to early.

"My thoughts exactly, I'm going to try taking her in."

This was bad news indeed, well not for them but for one of the high and mighty on the government side. Cooperation with the enemy was strictly forbidden, even negotiations were rare. He zoomed in his view once more and took a few snapshots just in case. Miss Hall had finished up all the agents in her area and now force field guy was looking to recruit her help. They knew each other, which only made it more clear she had abandoned the ways of her father. Darius faced force field guy again.

"You there, let's have a little civil communication. I might let you live for a least another couple of minutes, just don't try anything."

Darius moved a little closer, not letting him out of his iron sights. The gun pointed straight at his face with his high velocity ammunition loaded. After a short pause he continued.

"You know her don't you? Think you know everything about her, or shall I let you in on a little secret?"

(( I'm thinking you don't know she's the daughter of Ben Hall, but that's up to you to acknowledge in your reply. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: