The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am

((i think he does. it was in her character application when it was in the additional characters application thingy. however i might me wrong, so... we will see.))
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Hall
Jessica_Hall

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 am

((Omega has no idea she is Ben Hall's daughter, he just met her))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 am

Keaton looked down the gun towards Radiant. "Please enlighten me with your amazing information. I am sure i care." Keaton was extremely sarcastic but still kind of wanted to know what Radiant was talking about. Keaton looked around trying to find Ventus maybe he could help him. But no he wasn't to be found. "And what makes you so sure you can kill me?" Keaton surrounded himself with a force field hoping there wasn't a bomb under him.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:58 am

((oops, ok. my bad. would you believe it if i said that i got Ventus and Omega mixed up. dyslexia strikes again or maybe its just my own silly forgetful nature. Very Happy ))

"My thoughts exactly, I'm going to try taking her in." said Radiant and i had to grin. It felt good to be on that same page as someone. Most of the time it felt like i was not only on a different page but reading another book entirely.

I shook my head to clear it and my thoughts when straight to Radiant. I wished i could help him, get up and fight with him but i knew that it was a vain wish. there was no way i would be any help at all.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 am

Darius peered at the man through his ron sights, indicating the reason of his statement.

"A gun in your face with at least an ammunition capacity of 30 rounds and the fact you had trouble with your powers only minutes ago, what makes you so sure you can survive 30 experimental rounds. I don't see you running past a hail of bullets either."

The guy was a bit too cocky for a man in his shoes. He didn't mention his explosives in any way, why spoil a surprise before it even started. Now for the other surprise.

"As for the secret. You know who Ben Hall is I presume? You know.. The leader of the Genesis Project? Well.. that's his daughter." he pointed towards Jessica.

Maybe that would change his mind to ask her for help, he might even let him take her without a fight. Well calling back the guy's actions earlier today that might be out of the question. Nonetheless he awaited his reaction. The sword's weight was killing him, how could Katsa move with this thing? His equipment was light and sturdy, totally different from this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:45 am

Keaton cursed at himself the man was right. He couldn't survive a shot like that. He needed Jessica. Then when he mentioned that she was Ben Halls daughter he just laughed. "I don't think you understand. See over by Jessica. All those dead agents. Not unconscious agents dead agents. She fights for freedom now. Meaning she is on our side. Meaning yes i will trust her and i am sure she has my back." He looked back at Radiant. "And if Ben Halls daughter joins there are more to come and you can count on that."
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 pm

How ignorant could you be. This wasn't about trust or choosing sides, this was about Ben Hall wanting to get his daughter in line. Knowing Hall he'd do everything in his power to get her back.

"Who decides what is freedom? You? Me? Her? I don't think we have a choice at all. But you really don't get it do you... That girl will get you killed whether she wants to or not. Ben Hall isn't just some random guy, he's a man with power and won't stop at nothing to get what he wants. When he finds out his daughter is fighting on your side, he'll just get the entire government on your ass."

The guy did have a point however, more and more people seemed to choose to follow the resistance. Luckily this wasn't a normal person, this was a person with a high and mighty father. Where one would come others would follow, but not to join their cause, but to destroy everything they hold dear.

(( Is Jessica going to join in on this or not? ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Keaton glared at Radiant. "They already are on our ass. I have been hunted down multiple times. And guess what i am till alive. They need to start training the minions better. Look around you. All these government agents dead. That was us and we still haven't been taken out. And for freedom? Freedom is where people get to choose what they do. Freedom means that they aren't stuck in a army or a training camp. Did people choose to go there? I don't think so. The resistance is different. The resistance fights for freedom. And I was on the edge on which team i want to be on. I am a full fledged Resistance Fighter!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Hall
Jessica_Hall

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:04 pm

((yeah sorry))

Jessica was being held by two government agents. She couldn't get out of it because she wasn't strong enough nor could she use her powers. She looked over to see Keaton talking with Radiant. She knew this wasn't good at all. She looked away and saw Victor fighting more agents and supers. Dammit this is not good.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Keaton noticed that Jessica was being held by two government agent. He dropped his force field and threw a couple up around the agents head. He then compressed the fields and crushed there heads. Yes gruesome but effective. Sadly he couldn't do it again. It took a good amount of energy and if Keaton wanted to stay alive he needed everything he could get.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 pm

(( No problem, just thought it would be better to have you join in too :O ))

Force field guy focused his attention on Jessica for a second, probably figured to try and help her a bit. Not the best choice he could have made with a gun to his face.

"Bad move 'Resistance Fighter'" He put some sarcasm in the last words. Suddenly the government agent's heads imploded out of nothing. With no hesitation Darius aimed his gun a little lower and fired a short burst into the man's right leg, forcing him to the ground in pain. Without delay he moved in closer, pulling the guy's arm behind his back and forcing him to lie face down on the ground. Darius's hold on his arm and the fact his right leg had a couple of bullets in it made it impossible to move.

"Some people don't have the guts to chose, so we do it for them. As for these agents, they are what we call canon fodder, just like what you are for the resistance. You think you've been hunted? You ain't seen nothing yet. We only need the council out of the way, if that weren't the case we'd steamrolled over you years ago."

Without them order wouldn't exist in this world. People were given a purpose in their service but there were always those who thought things should be different. Those were the cause of wars and conflict all over the world, and people like them refused to see they were the wrong ones.

"Let's see if she really likes you, or are you afraid to find out?"

The gun made it's way to the back of his head with his finger still on the trigger. No more talking, time for action. Jessica was now free of agents thanks to her accomplice so this made quite an opportunity.

"Jessica! You'd better hurry up and get over here before I get impatient and shoot him right now!"

(( If I understood correctly the goal is to take Jessica back right? With this 'hostage situation' I intend to trade Keaton for Jessica, if both of you are okay with this. If not I'm sure Jessica can help you out Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 am

(( I could see that working but isn't my leg bleeding like crazy now? Just saying Razz))

Keep quickly was overtaken by Radiant. His leg was bleeding he shouldn't have done that. But What was done was done. "Jessica it is a trap! Radiant i right i am jut a pawn in the major game." Keaton laughed a little he would rather give his life then have a friends taken. "Radiant i don't think you understand. I want her to survive and if he runs now then she can. Jessica run! Go to the headquarters!"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Hiding behind the car i continued to twirl the gun on my finger. It had picked up some speed, a blur on my finger.

I was listening to the conversation going on between Radiant, force field boy and now Jessica Hall and It sounded like things where getting heated. It also sounded like Radiant was about to blow force field boys head off. Not a pretty site if you ask me. They where a long way away so even with my hearing it was hard but not impossible.

I sighed dramatically. I couldn't move without hurting something, i was no use to Radiant and i was bored out of my mind. Fighting was fun, sitting by yourself behind a car was not. I sighed again and hoped that Radiant had found my sword. I would ask but he sounded busy and i thought that it was properly not the best idea to distract him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Hall
Jessica_Hall

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 am

Jessica got up and saw that Keaton was being held by Radiant. She Heard Keaton tell her to run but she knew that wouldn't help. Even if she did run and get away she would still be hunted down with every super and every agent Judah had. She walked closer to Radiant so she was standing right infront of him.

"Ok you got me, I know that even if I do run that there will be more deaths caused by my father. So, let him go and take me back to the Headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

(( Bullets are still in there so it won't bleed that much, will hurt like hell though. ))

Jessica made her way over to the two of them. Understanding the situation she caused she gave in without a fight, smart girl.

"Don't worry, she'll live if she comes with us."

He slowly released his grip on the man and let him go. He'd have a hell of a job to do before he got back to his hiding or whatever it was he went back too. Darius then turned towards Jessica.

"Smart move, better keep your boy in check here and make sure he doesn't try anything now."

He then pointed towards the alleyway Katsa was residing in, hinting her to go there. Finally they could get out of this place.

"That way please."

Jessica started to walk over with Darius slowly following behind. He took one look backwards and asked the man one last question.

"Oh yeah, what's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 am

((Hey is there ever going to be something else like this?))

Last edited by John Wilkins on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:54 am

Keaton looked towards Radiant and smiled as best he could. "My name is Keaton Matthews. I would love to fight again. I would like to know your name to." Keaton was truly impressed by this man. A fighter for what he believes in. Amazing. Keaton unknown to all was actually beginning to see the ways of the government. Maybe if the resistance was totally gone then it would be peaceful. Even if there was a super army there wouldn't be anyone to fight. He would have to think some more but now he fights with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:05 am

((Firstly welcome to the board John! As for your Q, yes there will. This specific raid was actually only meant to last a week but back stories got involved and then it basically turned into a 'let's wail on each other' fest. Not that that's a bad thing Razz But yeah, once this thing finishes up and we give our charries enough rp time to heal there will most definitely be another battle. The members here just like to drag things out Razz))
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:50 pm

((Not that thats a bad thing. Its fun to drag things on once in a while. lol. makes for an interesting story i think Very Happy ))

I was slowly getting more bored by the minute. I was wishing i had brought a book when i heard Radiant send Jessica my way. I raised an eyebrow at this, I was expecting her to put up more of a fight. I could hear foot steps coming over and braced for her arrival.

((sorry it is so short. couldn't really say much. I am sitting behind a car with nothing to do after all.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 pm

(( I don't drag, I finish up Razz

Katsa, I'm almost there, my time for posting is decreasing day after day but I'll try to update a bit more frequent.))

"Steele. Darius Steele. Untill next time kid."

He turned once again and moved towards the alleyway. Finally they could wrap up and go home. Jessica was moving to the area he pointed her at without a sign of resistance or hesitation. This was one of their biggest hauls yet, it would be a waste to put her down. The weight of the sword was also becoming a pain on his back, he'd have to ask Katsa about that sometime. Speaking of Katsa, his car was in sight and she probably already noticed the two of them.

"Special delivery for a certain young lady hiding behind the front of this vehicle."

He blurted out to indicate everything was under control. He'd never say something like that in the midst of battle, but this was a nice way of saying 'Hey! We're done, let's get the hell out of here.'
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 am

Soon after Jessica began her slow walk over to the car i heard force field boy and Radiant introduce each other and then Radiant was right behind Jessica.

"Special delivery for a certain young lady hiding behind the front of this vehicle." Said Radiant. I had to smile, it was such an odd thing for him to say. I was still grinning when Jessica and Radiant joined me behind the car.

Hello there Jessica, long time no see. i said. i then turned my attention to Radiant and the hilt of a sword the was poking out from over his shoulder. Ahhh, i see you have found me precious sword. I would hug you be seeing as i can't move i will save that for another time. I said with a chuckle.

I raised an eye brow. Can we leave now?... or do you have something more to do? i asked in an amusement and relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Darius placed the weapons and equipment he used or found in the battle back in the trunk before moving towards the front of the car. Jessica had stayed quite, logical if you kepther situation in mind. That girl was about to got through hell.

"Yeah, we're done. Let's go back and get you patched up."

He glanced at Jessica and was about to say 'and turn this girl in' but he kept it at a small glance. Slowly picking Katsa off the ground he asked the question that bothered him a while.

"You know, that sword is real heavy. Don't have anything lighter?"

Darius pointed Jessica to the passenger seat and seated Katsa in the back. Lot's of space there so she'd have no trouble with her injuries. He then took place in the drivers seat and started up the car.

That was one hell of a day...
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 am

Radiant put his and my weapons in the boot of the car as he announced the me where done and ready to head home. He came around to get me and, being very gentle about it, he put me in the back seat. As gentle as he was it still hurt and i had to hold back a moan. The prospect of getting 'patched up' was appealing.

"You know, that sword is real heavy. Don't have anything lighter?" he He said as he put me in the back and pointed Jessica to the front passenger seat.

I frowned in confusion.

"Heavy? what are you talking about? Its as light a feather... well, maybe not that light but it is in no way heavy. As for the 'anything lighter' bit... i gave him a small shrug and an innocent expression"...my daggers are lighter." Radiant then started up the car and drove off. Jessica had been silent throughout this entire conversation.

((ok so i think that this thread has finished. If you do not think so then please send me a pm and i will hold off moving this thread to the finished section. if there are no objection after four days then i will move it.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

I'm continuing this here
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 am

((ok, so i am assuming that this tread is finished. i will be moving this here. i will leave a ghost of this thread so that you can find it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: