The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 pm

((I say we just completely ignore Ventus's post. No offense but i agree with Stones. And for my weaknesses the shots are the biggest thing but also a lot of mind manipulation. like your hypnosis. All that stuff my shields only protect from actually getting hit mind stuff could easily kill me. and also my force doesn't make invulnerable. If you hit me i will get tossed i just won't get beat up as bad as usual.))
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio
Codename: Gabriel
Allegiance : Government Foriegn military adviser, USMCFR

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 pm

OOC: Yeah, I noticed that with what you did with the van. Wasn't sure if you figured that was the case for your shields though since I didn't see it on your powers sheet... all I saw was the shot, which apparently was easy to block. Thank you Keaton. And yeah, I'll concede that the whole thing about forcefield ability being on auto is plausible. Though, that means you gotta think more on how they can get to you since that makes it very very hard to ever hurt you. Some of it could use some reviewing and quantifying (Finding numbers for like, how fast you can fly).
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:14 pm

((Good idea i will look into that. now back to the Raid))

Keaton looked around yet again trying to figure out what was happening. Every time he heard gun fire he ducked and covered his head. It was out of pure instinct. Even though he was covered with a force field. He jumped back onto the truck and slammed his fist into the roof. This time he made it through. He pulled open the roof only to realize that he was going to have to fight the people inside. Most of the supers in the van looked scared but there were a couple that he knew were dangerous. Like the kid with green skin he looked angry and the girl with purple hair. But then there was people that looked mortified he knew he needed to help them. That's when he heard it gunfire. Hitting the force field so hard it was breaking. There were only a couple that got through the hole. That's when he realized that the shots weren't only coming from the sky they were coming from multiple spots around the truck. There were snipers in windows in the corners everywhere. "This isn't good! Fire girl get the supers........." Something his jaw hard. It was a chunk of rock a huge burly guy in black leather threw another punch. His fist were made of rock. Keaton jumped back. "Why the hell are you so big!?!?!?" The man with rock fists jumped out of the truck along with the boy and girl that Keaton noted earlier.

The boy with green skin started to mutate. He was growing claws out of his back they were hideous yet extremely big. He didn't seem to mind them at all. The girl with purple hair started to glow. That's right her body started to grow. She started to shake like she was having a seizure and that's when it happened a powerful mind blast. Keaton screamed in agony. He had a splitting headache. That's when the green dude hit with spikes. They came out of thin air they were extremely fast and painful. It would have killed Keaton if he didn't have protective powers. Then the guy with rock fists hit. Keaton hit the wall of his force field. The purple hair girl was still shaking and Keaton still had a major headache. He was up against the wall getting hammered.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:15 am

((I edited my post so can we still count it has one now?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 am

Having done his part, Xzuk was content to sit and watch the fight. Whether or not his bit had worked, was none of his concern. He wasn't in this war to go get himself killed. He was still storing plenty of energy, but for now, he charged up a small feild around himself and sat on the road leaning against a warehouse.

Look at how much they fight... even for people who may not even want to be released.. .Is that what it means to be a resistance fighter? Kinda pointless in my view... But, I do like the idea of impossible odds...

A man in a government uniform pulled out a pistol and opened fire at Xzuk. The bullets hit the field, and where they struck, a flare of electricity could be seen. They came through as nothing but dust. He smiled, waved at the man and clapped his hands, sending a huge sonic pulse towards him, knocking him off of the truck as though he were roadkill.

Just let me watch this fight in peace...
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 am

Shrap was in a abandoned building in a room, the sun behind him, he was covered in shadows. He took aim once again. Aiming at the pilot of the chopper. Shrap smiled, a .50 Caliber bullet would surely go through the glass. He adjusted the scope once again, he took his eye off of the scope and took another quick scan of the raid.
"This isn't good! Fire girl get the supers........." Keanton yelled, through the silence Shrap could hear his yell. He wasn't that far off anyways.
Shrap growled and quickly attached a Thermal scope to his sniper rifle. He saw figures in buildings, 2 in each building. He quickly dispatched them, each a headshot, each bullet going through a wall or two.
The door smashed open and 3 guys in a government suit rushed in, they held SMGs. Shrap put his sniper rifle on his shoulder and then ran to run out the window. He jumped out and the agents watched in amazement. Shrap landed on a nearby roof and began sprinting to get off. The agents then looked at each other and began shooting Shrap. This was one of his 'lucky' moments, that or the agents suck at shooting, which I doubt greatly. The bullets were missing, Shrap then jumped down into a ally way, on top of some trash. He then kept to the shadows knowing that everyone would have seen a black/gray bush running around on the roofs. Shrap cursed silently and pulled out his silenced Desert Eagle, he crept towards the raid zone.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:40 am

Keaton got hit again. He slammed into the force field it started to break.

BOOM!

Keaton got hit again and again slamming into the force field. Finally the force field broke causing the huge guy with rock fists flip over him. That's when Keaton made his move. He was in serious pain and had blood running down from his nose but he wasn't going to give up. He shot an energy blast at the purple haired girl. The psychics were always easy to take care of in one hit. His massive headache cleared instantly. He guessed the girl was unconscious because she wasn't moving.

BOOM!

He got hit by the green dude with giant spikes. He flew and hit the sidewalk. He shoved a force field back at him. He needed help. The huge guy with rock fists was getting back up. The huge guy charged Keaton. Keaton moved to the side but was tackled by the green dude. He shoved him off with a force field. He dodged another run from Rocky Fists. He started to run he needed to conserve his energy rest a little bit.

That's when he noticed the purple hair girl get back up. He once again got a major headache. He hit the ground in pain. It was worse then before. Maybe it was because he was weaker. He started to roll on the ground in pain and agony. He looked around for anyone. "Help....someone please.....help me"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:24 am

while waiting in the dark the back door suddenly melted. i am serious. it melted like god damn ice-cream in a microwave, landing in a puddle on the ground. Standing outside was a young woman covered in fire. i had the sudden urge to chuck a bucket of water on her but even as i thought that i realized that she wasn't running around screaming like you have thought that someone on fire would do. In fact she was standing there rather calmly and i think she was smiling.

Flame girl, who could only have been Emma Ashton, was peering inside but because of the fact that the light had gone out causing the inside of the truck to have the appearance of a black hole, she could not see us. we on the other hand could see here perfectly. We would have been able to see her even if she wasn't standing like a human shaped candle flame but i think that is besides the point. I new here name because we had some intel on the resistance, their members, leaders and some of their powers, thanks to an little rat.

while Emma and i where having our little staring contest that only i know that we where having at the moment there was a crash as something jumped onto the roof of the truck, causing a rather large dent to form. Some of the new supers groaned and other screamed. i sighed. that was going to cost a lot to fix.

"Cat, force field boy is on top of the vehicle" said the piolet of Warlock 1. "so i heard. thank you for telling be what is it"

I was about to ram my sword up through the roof and 'force field boy" but i was too late. I heard a crashing sound as he was thrown off it and onto the wall of the building beside us. there where a lot of crashing and booming noises go on some far away so that only i could here them because of my supper hearing.

only a few seconds later, the roof was wrenched off to reveal to man. a man who i had met before at the harbor one very e pumbleing arly morning. i would have killed him then and there if i had known that he was on the side of the resistance i thought in slight irritation.

i could see a slight shimmer to the sky and i realized that he had put a large force field of some kind around us. it was getting a from our hidden snipers as well a from other sources.

"This isn't good! Fire girl get the supers........." he began to say to Emma but didn't get to finish because at that moment he was punch rather hard by one of the very new supers that i was supposed to guard who had rock fists. The attacking man jumped back exclaiming "Why the hell are you so big!?!?!?" i would have laughed at his expression if the situation wasn't so serious. as it was, i was having trouble trying to hold back a grin. The grin disappeared when the rock fisted guy jumped out of the roof of the truck at the guy followed but a young green skinned boy and a purple haired girl. i was dumb founded to the extent that i didn't think to use my extra speed to haul their assess back into the truck and tie them up with the first available material. I turned to the rest and shouted at them.

"ANY ONE YOU DO WHAT THEY JUST DID AND I WILL SERIOUSLY......" I didn't finish my sentence but i think they got it. Even mouse was staring at me until i ordered him to focus and get ready to fight. Emma had remained silent but i didn't think that would last much longer.

i was worried about the three knuckle brains out there who had not training and yet where attempting to fight someone who, for all they knew, had. However, by the sounds of it they where doing alright for the moment and i had the rest of them to worry about.

i contacted radiant and then Gaibriel as i turned to face flame girl. "Radiant, the fighting has started with no less then a bang. Quite a few in fact. We could use you assistance right about now. over" i said. i switched to Gabriel "Some idiot newbies had decided to join the fight. please send someone to help them and relieve them. they are no use to us dead. right now they are doing alright but that might not last long. over"
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Claypoole smirked behind the bandanna and sunglasses concealing his face, and watched as the armored car was immobilized. Finally, he mutters

That's more fucking like it. Oo-rah. We can hold on.

So Claypoole and the cartel soldiers waited, and watched as the helicopter bugged the hell out of them, was nearly taken down, and the resistance lit a fire under the convoy's ass. All the soldier's dismounting could become an issue though if a whole bunch of them didn't just drop dead all the sudden. It was time to even the odds.

Claypoole quickly switched out his rifle grenade with one of the 900 gram ones (5 times stronger then an HE hand grenade), and then signaled for the enforcer he was with to stack up at the warehouses door. They waited for a moment as they heard everything going on outside, before they thrust the doors open and burst out of the warehouse. Claypoole immediately aimed and fired the 900 gram rifle grenade into the midst of human government soldiers near the rear vehicles of the convoy, and then made his way left towards Matthews with his rifle aimed. The enforcer swept the M203 around and tried to fire his HE underneath one of the trucks to the rear. Claypoole had seen how bad that Resistance fighter was getting screwed up, and knew that was the first person he needed to help if anyone. Claypoole fired on full auto as he moved forward, aiming for the big guy's upper chest, head, and neck.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Things for a moment seemed to go to hell and erupt all at once. The men from the warehouse poured out, and fired grenade launchers for their opening volley. First, 900 grams of "Oh shit" exploded and shook the rear of the convoy, taking out a good 5-6 clustered human soldiers. Second, the truck was hit in just the right spot as its underside was hit by the M203's HE round, and exploded as well with at least half a tank of gas. Shrapnel, flames, and body parts were sent flying everywhere. For three, at the same time Warlock 1's rocket it had launched prior to the shield guy force fielding his guns was about to hit, but things had changed so fast from when he had been firing the rocket at the fire girl who'd just opened the door. Warlock 1's pilot suddenly shouted into his headset

CAT! GET OUT! DANGER CLOSE, DANGE----R CLOSE! Rock...et...

Warlock 1 was cut off before he could finish what he was saying by the rocket hitting. He'd have to wait till the smoke from the rocket cleared, but it looked like the rocket would have hit in their midst and throw everyone (including the armored car) around without getting too likely of a chance of anything more then some wounds. However, that was if they didn't move. The human soldiers were stunned and were staggering for the moment, explosion after explosion all around them having thrown them off their game for a few seconds, but assuredly they would get back to being a royal pain in the resistances ass. 4th, the convoy's reinforcements were already arriving. Stones was heard on the radio again

Affirmative. Reinforcements are just about on you now. Shit, things just lit up like the 4th of fucking July, Cat are you able to hold out? I repeat, can you hold out Cat?

True to his word the reinforcements were already tearing down the street towards the intersection, already in sight. An M1117 armored car lead the way, with a heavily armed and armored gun truck behind it decked out with the "Hunters box" Kit, and a Bearcat armored car APC with 5 supers and 5 human soldiers in it. The M1117 was already in range for its .50 caliber machine gun to be used, and so it was mulling over the option of whether it should wait or shoot at Matthew's. Matthew's was already held down by the big rock fist newbie, and so shooting him might be counter productive, but it was the most available shot for them.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 am

Explosions went off, making the truck shake. I braced myself against the side of the truck, as did everyone else and again with the screaming. They are always screaming. i sighed. i will have to by some ear plugs if i ever do this again. this noise is hurting my sensitive hearing.

suddenly the poilet of Warlock 1 was screaming in my ear CAT! GET OUT! DANGER CLOSE, DANGE----R CLOSE! Rock...et... his voice cut off as the rocket hit. The truck was almost pushed over by the blast. As it was, leaning to one side at an alarming angle. The newbies and mouse where thrown into a heap on the left side of the truck and then thrown into a heap onto the floor when the truck rolled back onto its four wheels. I was the only one not to be apart of the rolling ball of flesh because of my... abilities. Being as agile as a cat and as light as a feather helps too.

Gabriel came onto the radio.
Affirmative. Reinforcements are just about on you now. Shit, things just lit up like the 4th of fucking July, Cat are you able to hold out? I repeat, can you hold out Cat?

"Reinforcements would be nice thank you and it certainly sounds like it could be the 4th of july. Also yes/no/maybe. The newbies are hysterical and are now a great pile on the floor thanks to certain missile. " i said wryly "I think i will be able to hold for a little while but if i am drawn into the fight then i will need some more assistance. As good and fast as i am i doubt that i will be able to fight off attackers while looking after hysterical newbies who are more likely to try and run for it then listen to orders. Over"

i was worried about the three knuckle heads who where now fighting out side the truck so a added this as an after thought. "Gabriel, another thing, could you please also check on the three newbies that jumped out of the truck. one is a male with green skin, the other is a male with stone fists and the last is a young lady with purple hair. they are powerful but they are not trained. they won't die because to resistance wants then but we must keep them safe for that very reason. over"

i turned back to the flame girl who was yet to make a move. she was my first priority at the moment being the leader and all. I stood between her and the newbies while thry tried to righten themselves. mouse was already up and assisting them. There where some minor injuries but nothing to be worried about.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 am

Chaos.

One minute Emma was floating outside the truck containing the supers, the next everything was blowing up!

Emma spun around having bigger issues to worry about than the potential of a super soldier in the truck. Tearing down the street towards this bogus ambush was a convoy of reinforcements.

"Why can things never go my way?" Emma sighed to the universe as debris and body parts landed and exploded all around her.

The cause of the chaos seemed to be a squad of mercenaries that had just run out of a warehouse guns blazing. Emma didn't really care why they did it, they were attacking the government and that was good enough for her. But now she had more people she had to cover, and that meant she couldn't grab the supers and call a retreat just yet. She needed more time, and that meant getting rid of those reinforcements.

Emma flew to the end of the immobilized convoy, past the many flaming wreckages, and came to a stop with her feet on the ground standing between the convoy and the reinforcements.

"Matt and Jackson are going to kill me for this." Emma muttered as she focused her will into her hands.

With a flash of her eyes Emma thrust her hands at the approaching convoy. A wall of fire burst forth and plowed at incredible speeds towards the trucks. They had no time to react and in less than a second the fire had engulfed them.

As the wall hit the first truck it did not slow down. No, it just continued forward melting the truck as it went. All that was left once it had passed was a twisted gooey pile of liquid metal.

Emma gritted her teeth and pushed the wall onwards. It was taking incredible strength of will to keep this fire at temperatures hot enough to melt the convoy. She had never created something so hot, or so big, for so long. If Emma wasn't already doomed to a month in a coma once the energy shot wore off, then she definitely was now. It would be a wonder if she didn't just drop dead!

Emma growled in effort and kept pushing the wall. The flames were still moving super fast so the convoy had no time to react, but it was as though time had slowed for Emma. Every minuscule action seemed to take several seconds instead of less than a split second. So far she had melted half the convoy.

It was now that Emma realized she was completely out in the open and no one from her side was anywhere near her to help. If the enemy decided to attack her in force, she was fucked.

This thought spurred Emma onwards, and, with a great surge of effort, Emma forced the wall through the last of the convoy and then let the flames die. Nothing was left alive.

Emma's arms sagged and she staggered back a few steps. Yes, Shrap's drink was definitely wearing off. The fire in her veins died and Emma's skin returned to it's normal color. She still made the effort to keep her protective barrier of fire surrounding her body though. She was still needed in this fight, and she was not going to let her team down.

Trying to conserve as much energy as possible, Emma jogged back to the scene of the fighting. Her spectacular destruction of the reinforcements had only taken about 30 seconds, so chaos still reined over the enemy troops. Emma reached the truck she had been floating outside moments before and this time she wasted no time. Somewhat recovered from before, Emma flared the fires around her body back into vibrant life and jumped into the truck.

The lights were still off but now that Emma was inside, her body was enough light. Quickly she surveyed the hold and spotted someone she really didn't want to see.

Katsa.

This one was quick and deadly. When Emma was feeling more up to par she'd love to have a go with this infamous super. But as circumstances were, Emma though it best to just get her out of the way.

With a flick of her hand Emma blasted a flare of fire at Katsa that would send her crashing into the truck wall.

"My name is Pyro and i'll be your rescuer today. Anyone who doesn't want to go be turned into a slave to Judah and have no free will get out of this truck now. I promise those of you who do not wish to leave will not be harmed, so long as you do not attack me or my team." Emma quickly said to the supers whilst keeping her eyes on Katsa.

((Ok so before someone snaps my head off for destroying the reinforcements, remember the fact that already the Resistance is vastly out numbered, majority of us are not actually involved in the fighting for some reason i dont know, but those who are are tired, wounded, and constantly under attack. Radiant and Gregory may still join the fight, but bringing in a hundred extra soldiers on top of the huge force already bearing down on the two supers and a group of mercenaries is just plain unfair and it means for our side to triumph in anyway without being killed, we will have to use god like amounts of power and have unbelievable luck which is against the rules, so i have destroyed the reinforcements. This fight must be fair and believable, it's a hard combination to work, and this was the best way i could figure out to do so. Sorry. ))
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:14 am

OOC: Ok. First off, you've immobilized the convoy and they're stuck there with no real way to get transported out without making themselves vulnerable. You can fall back, melt away, and do this stuff again and again, and harass and pick them the hell apart while they try and transfer the new disheartened and possibly resistant supers into the last thing they have to get them out of there--- a single armored truck that was being used to bring in only 10 reinforcements. Btw. That means them trying to drive away now will leave them even more vulnerable, not less, and so it would have worked out even better for you either way if they stayed and help positions or drove away regardless of the extra guys (Who could easily have been fucked over)

Its 10 soldiers with two armored vehicles. Only 5 of them are super soldiers and their powers are no where near yours--- it'd take the entire team of them at this rate to take two of you one, especially since their powers meshed together for a team effect and alone they're less then worthwhile. The "mercs" have weapons able to fight armored vehicles. You have a guy who flies and can throw up hurricanes, a force fielded guy who so far seemed to be unkillable to what they had until he put together 3 supers we hadn't planned on before to get on the move (And thinking about it, the rock fist guy actually is a very good counter to his force fields, but he did that. The reinforcements were planned and already on their way from the start back when you had 6 super soldiers all of which seem to be able to take a platoon of people on by themselves--- which we don't have), you have a sniper who can pick the gun truck apart easily since the top is vulnerable, the bearcat armored car would not add much firepower at all except for the 10 men, the armored car leading the way had nothing but a grenade launcher and an HMG which it seems you guys were equipped to the point you could handle, all of the human soldiers that had come with the convoy at this point seem fucked and useless, especially with the "mercenary" ambush which pretty much just scattered them to the point all you gotta do is mop them up.

Where does that leave the convoy? Katsa and the MH-6 for the next 3 minutes. Before that, you had literally fucked the convoy 10 ways to sunday where you could win within a minute even without the "mercs" help. Only the human soldiers sudden dismount and the helicopter slowed you down, but they obviously had no hope of stopping you, especially not with all the mercs ready to join in and most of your time not even present. 30 seconds is a long time, and 5 minutes in a firefight is a death sentence to the convoy.

You say its unfair, but so far from the start the convoy's been so outgunned its annoying partly because of a lack of weaknesses on one end (Although that person has done a good job of checking and balancing themselves now... And took it one step further then I would have ever tried to force on to them themselves), and underestimation of everyone else on the other.

Not to mention how fair is it for you to get to be the one who says "No, you can't do that, you can't beat me!" When your team not doing their job is unfair even though we're all present and doing our end, and when your the ones who've put themselves more then a couple times in positions where you should have died without the wild cards? Have you wondered how unfair its been for us? The reinforcements made things even. Now we're screwed because the helicopters apparently only good for a distraction in this without it being able to carpet bomb the place with its rockets and actually aim to kill you guys (It will NOT even things out without the reinforcements, especially with all you guys being able to fly and attack it or caues it trouble), and everyone but Katsa and the 3 untrained supers are useless, who are pretty much fucked.

Destroying the reinforcements would be fine if you followed through on what you said and are out of the fight because at this point without the reinforcements you've got guys who can post and do enough damage to make you not needed.

Last edited by Stones on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:31 am

((OOC: i sort of agree with stones here. i posted this little thing because well i could but if it turns out that you are going change a few things then i will too when it comes to it))

i watched stupefied as Emma literally melted our reinforcements. All i could think at the moment was "that bitch!!!" which, i might add, is not my usually thought pattern but this was a special occasion. i was no left to look after the newbies with my only help being mouse. great.

Emma flew back and stepped into the truck. Now she could see us just as well as we could see here and she was continuing our little staring contest. While staring at me Emma flicked her hand and sent a blast of fire as me. i was able, this time, to use my speed and get out of the way of the blast, however not before it caught my right arm. it bunt through my clothes and gave me what felt like first to second degree burns. i hate burns. I in my opinion they are the worst kinds of injuries you could get.

while still staring at me Emma said:

"My name is Pyro and i'll be your rescuer today. Anyone who doesn't want to go be turned into a slave to Judah and have no free will get out of this truck now. I promise those of you who do not wish to leave will not be harmed, so long as you do not attack me or my team."

I didn't give the new supers a chance to choose. With my sword in my left hand i dived at her, yelling at mouse to put a shield around the newbies So no one got to them and pushing her out of the truck and onto the road. i rolled and got onto my feet, sword at the ready. All my senses where at full.

"you will have to fight me first' i said in a snarl, lips curled. She was the reason my parents where dead and she would pay. My usual joking self had flown out the window.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 3:41 am

Ventus was still falling scince the helicopter was so high up. Well looks like no one is gonna catch me so I am gonna see what i can do. Ventus slowed himself down to where it wouldn't hurt has much when he hit the ground. He then landed on his back knoking the air out of him for a second or so but then quickly came back in. He then rolled over and got up. He ran off into the darkness of the ally. He started panting and sat down next to where Caution was.

"Wow, it has been a long time scince I fought. Need to work on that if I'm wanna be a good SFH person."

Ventus took the water bottle out from his back pocet and drank the whole thing.

"Ahhh. That's better"

He then started to pull the bulets out from his body with the wind.

"Just a few scratches and cuts and a few bullet wounds nothing I can't handle."

"Ok now that you got beat up it's time for me to join you."

Caution pulled out a ski mask from her bag and put it on.

"Ya know so they don't reconize me."

"Ah ok."

Ventus got up and pulled out his gun. He saw a girl with purple hair doing something to Omega. This is something I can help with. He pointed his gun to the girl and shot. The ma with rock hands blocked it and it went flying up into the sky. Perfect just what I wanted. He made the bullet come straight down to the girl. The bullet went into her shoulder and the girl stoped what ever she was doing to Omega and held her shoulder with her other hand. Ventus then made a compressed air blade that he shot at the girl knocking her out.

"Yes!"

Caution then jumped up and landed on the man with rock hands and electicuted his head knocking him unconsios. Ventus went to help Omega up and see if he was ok.

"You ok?"

Last edited by Ventus on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 4:47 am

Stones voice was heard suddenly again crackling quickly in the radio

Gabriel here. Organizing a fresh round of reinforcements and a helicopter sortie for a tactical insertion. I don't know when we'll be there but it'll be a few at the minimum.

Warlock 1 said into the radio as soon as Stones was done speaking as well while they pulled up and gave themselves some more distance

Sir, looks like everything down there is overrun. Request orders to go balls out on this one. We are loaded for bear but we've been holding fire to avoid danger close sir. Looks like most of our boys are down, don't gotta worry about danger on anyone but Cat and the supers. We still got a truck with at least half a tank a gas down there... it'd make lovely fireworks. I got the equipment to laser in precision air strikes additionally sir. Just sign some air support over to me and I can guide anything you want in.

Stones shot right back

That's cats call, shes our boots on the ground down there.

((I, Katsa, moderated this so that your other post that was almost the same was put in the place of the old one. hope you don't mind. It just allows for more room for the others to post if there are no repeats.))

Last edited by Stones on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 am

Omega got up from the ground his nose was bleading and he looked back at the big dude with rock hands. He was laying on the ground. Thats when he heard a yell. He looked over to Ventus and the green skinned guy with spikes jumped onto his back. Ripping the gun out of his hands and started to slice uo his shoulders. Omega threw a froce blast at the green man and he flew and hit the wall. The green dude hit the wall hard he slumped agaisnt the building. Omega looked back at the truck and saw Emma and Kat start to fight. He wanted to help but he knew he had to get the supers to saftey. He ran to the truck and thats when he noticed mouse.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 am

things where going badly. the three knuckle heads who had jumped out of the truck with out my permission to follow the force field guy where now badly hurt and the others where now only being guarded by mouse... but, then again, mouse is more powerful then most people first think so he and the newbies might be right.

"Radiant, Gabriel, anyone. the three idiots who jumped out of the truck are now paying the price for stupidity. Could someone help them. I would but i am a little preoccupied at the moment. I can hear them moaning and one, guessing form the lack of noise and the shallow breathing, is unconscious and badly hurt. They need assistance. over." i said all this while staring at Emma. i would not, could not, take my eyes off her for any reason. she is a formidable foe.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 am

((Ah ok my bad. The way you guys were rping made it sound like there were heaps more of you then there actually was Razz ))

Crap

That was the only thing that came to mind when Katsa tackled Emma out of the truck. seems like she would have to fight after all. But she had used to much power destroying the first wave of reinforcements, she could not use her fire to help her in this fight.

Emma flipped back up onto her feet, unsheathing her wrist blades as she did so. The protective shield of flames surrounding Emma spread out over the short swords making them glow a deep demonic red.

Katsa took the small amount of time it took Emma to get up to radio in to her team. Seems like Omega had a better control on the situation than Emma had first thought. She'd have to congratulate him later, right now Katsa was her first priority.

"There's no chance of you just closing your eyes and letting me through is there?" Emma asked somewhat skeptically. The look on Katsa's face was all the answer she needed though.

"Thought not. Alright, lets get this over with." Emma sighed. If this super had been tasked with protecting the new supers, then she must be really good. Emma had heard of Katsa before, but had never had a chance to face her in battle, and she really did not feel like doing that today. But the universe seemed to enjoy watching Emma get into deadly situations, so fight Katsa she must.

Emma tensed in readiness and waited for Katsa to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:54 am

((Hey Katsa since Mouse is your character could you RP as him also. So maybe when you post you could post as him to. Just a thought but it would help me a lot.))

Keaton stopped mid stride. He saw a man standing in the middle of the truck. He looked like he could be second in command. Because of how people were reacting. It always started off with the little stare down. Keaton wiped the blood from his nose and charged up his protective force field. He looked at mouse one last time and started to run at him. Keaton jumped straight up into the air above Mouse's head.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:40 am

((very well. I will rp as both although i don't mind if you control him as well. He has a teleportation power just so you know.))

"There's no chance of you just closing your eyes and letting me through is there?" Emma asked somewhat skeptically. The look on my face must have been answer enough because she said "Thought not. Alright, lets get this over with."

Sighing, Emma got ready. I held my sword at the ready in my right hand and a rather long dagger that was verging on not being a dagger at all in my left, the pain of my burn forgotten. she had pushed her fire power into her swords making them glow red. i twirled my sword in my hand for a minute and then stopped. Without hesitation or a hint of what i intended to do, i dived forward. i was only going a little below half speed and yet i was a blur. i swung my sword at her head and thrust me dagger at her stomach in the hope that i could stab her or take here head off. Either would work in my opinion, so long as she went down.

while I was fighting off Emma, mouse tried to get the newbies in order. this was proving a far harder job then he had first thought. They where crying, hysterical and he was having to yell at them to follow his orders. they seemed to respond to yelling. As he was doing this, the force field man came up behind him. He turned to stare at him and watched as he wiped blood from his face. all he could think at that moment was: god damn it. not another one who wants to take these new supers!!! when will they just go away!!!

suddenly, a shimmer appeared around him and mouse know he was getting ready to attack. he had enough time to give some last orders for the newbies to "sit down and shut up" before force field boy started to run at him. he jumped into the air above mouse's head. Mouse watched him until he was directly above him. then he teleported so that he was in front of the man and shot at him with a rather powerful gun that mouse was very proud that he could handle. he continues to teleport in the same place, giving him the appearance of someone who was flying. The blast hit the mans shield as mouse knew it would, in fact he hoped it would. The power of the blast caused the man to fly away, in the opposite direction that he had intended.

(keaton, you can rp as mouse if you want. i don't mind)
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:01 am

The Cartel soldiers started to sweep left towards the armed truck, mopping up the human soldiers as they did so. The constant barrage of explosions, and the sudden fire wiping out the reinforcements had left them shocked and awed for just a few seconds. That was long enough for the soldiers to get off enough shots to wound or kill just about all of them. Claypoole made a hand signal towards two of the Cartel soldiers, and the three of them moved after the force fielded boy, but then stopped as the force fielded boy moved to help another resistance member. Claypoole looked over his shoulder at the man behind him, before they simultaneously looked down at the rock fisted man between them. The two seemed to be thinking the same thing as they shouldered their rifles with the same judgment---- he'd chosen his path. He had chosen to fight the resistance, and had decided to be an active threat to not only the resistance but now the soldiers of the Crimson Cartel. Both of them fired a double tap next to point blank in the head guaranteeing a kill as his skull was blown apart. The two then moved on and aimed at the green one near Ventus who'd just been shoved off by the force field guy. Claypoole made the signal, and the two of them ran towards the green men and Ventus, weapons still aimed at the green man with clear intent to finish him off as soon as the force field wears off. Claypoole moved at the same time, and started to move after the force field boy into the armored car.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 am

Ok, if i were going to attack the person who i truly hated with a pair of blades, where would i aim? Emma thought to herself in the brief lull before fighting. She'd heard of Katsa's unnatural speed and didn't want to be caught off guard.

There was a pause that seemed to stretch into eternity as the girls glared each other down.

Head and stomach. Emma thought and as quick as she could swung her blades down to parry literally at the same second Katsa stopped twirling her blades and launched her attack.

Metal clanged on metal and the force of the blows jarred up Emma's arms. Quickly she spun away and dropped into a defensive crouch. Shit she's fast! Emma swore to herself. Katsa didn't even look like she had really tried yet. It had been pure chance that Emma had guessed Katsa move the first time round, next time she wouldn't be so lucky.

I don't think my blades are going to be enough this time. Emma realized with a sudden pit of dread in her stomach. Her blades were useless, it would take far to much time to pull out her guns, that only left using her powers, but Emma had already used way to much power in this fight, if she used anymore she almost certainly would die once Shrap's drink wore off.

Emma did the only thing she could think of doing.

"Shrap, i could use a friend like you right now!" She yelled whilst backing up to increase the distance between herself and Katsa. Emma mentally crossed her fingers and hoped that for once in her life the universe would give her what she wished. If Shrap could distract Katsa long enough for Emma to kill her, or wound the super so she wasn't so damn fast, Emma might have a chance at making it out of this fight alive. Always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 am

Ventus saw that Emma needed help. He quickly ran has fast as he could towards Katsa he used his wind power to push him a little more to make him go faster. He then made a compressed air bullet shaped aura around him. He Jumped up to the truck and went straight toward Katsa.

(you can decide whether I hit you or not. I would prefer hitting you off the truck but not hurting you much.)
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:49 am

Shrap crept towards the battlezone, he evaded some people armed with weapons.

"Shrap, i could use a friend like you right now!" Emma yelled, though it was faint, Shrap heard it. It echoed through the ally. Shrap then sprinted to Emma's aid. He encountered a 6 man team on the way, they raised their weapons and barely got a shot off. Shrap gridded to a halt and blasted one of the soldier's head with his pistol, and then shot another in the knee. The wounded one fell over and yelled as the 4 others fired away with their rifles. A bullet grazed Shrap's arm, but he ignored it, Shrap jumped behind a large metal dumpster and accessed his situation. 5 rounds, 5 enemies. Good odds. Shrap popped out from cover and shot another soldier in the chest and then Shrap ducked. A couple bullets whizzed over his head, and Shrap then blind fired. All four rounds, and the wounded soldier from before died. A lucky shot, Shrap was sure of it, he then reloaded and rolled out of cover and shot the last 3, one in the stomach, another in the chest and the last in the side. Two of them survived, but seriously wounded. Shrap walked over to them and placed a single bullet in each of their heads. Shrap reloaded his pistol and apparently forgot he had his M16A4 on him. He facepalmed and pulled it out, he examined it to make sure it was his.
A forest green M16A4, ACOG, Laser Dot, fore-grip, and a extended magazine. Shrap smiled and moved to Emma's position.

When he finally reached her position (He got lost once or twice, and had to resort to his map.), he saw Emma, Katsa and Ventus. Ventus was doing a little 'human bullet trick', Emma and Katsa were sword fighting, Emma then backed up.
Swords? Really? I suck at that... Shrap muttered. He then raised his M16A4.

(Hm...Whould Shrap take the shot? Or will something shiny distract him?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: