The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
ATTENTION!!!! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
ATTENTION!!!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
ATTENTION!!!! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
ATTENTION!!!! 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
ATTENTION!!!! 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

ATTENTION!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

ATTENTION!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!!!!   ATTENTION!!!! EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 am

Ok so you guys may notice some changes have occurred to this little section of the site.

Over the past few months i have noticed it has become rather hard to find the app of the person you want in the approved list. As a result i have used my almighty Admin powers and have created this sub board. Cool

What i would like you guys to do is to go and find your app in the approved lists. Once you find it, copy it. Then open a new topic and re-post your app.

For the tittle please put in your character's real name, then, in brackets, your code name.

In the description area please put in your character's allegiance. eg. resistance fighter, Government agents, Council of 12, etc.

If there are some little things you want to tweak in your app feel free to do so but please put ((EDITED)) at the top of your app so that us staff can have a look and see if your still up to the right standards.

So yeah if you have any questions please post them here. Please try and re-post your app as soon as possible, simply because i have noticed that even with a fair bit of prodding you guys still have possibly the slowest reaction rate i have ever seen! Razz

xoxo Emma
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net

ATTENTION!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: First steps on the way to immortality :: Application Center :: Approved Apps-
Jump to: