The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The entrance - Bottom side EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The entrance - Bottom side EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The entrance - Bottom side EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The entrance - Bottom side 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The entrance - Bottom side 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The entrance - Bottom side

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The entrance - Bottom side Empty
PostSubject: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Here newcomers emerge from the entrance stairway into a small chamber. They must pass visual identification before the thick steel door locking them in will be opened, and access to the Resistance HQ granted.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 pm

As I came down from the stairs pretty loudly, an alarm, the stairs creaking and shacking and making all kinds of noise, I now found myself in a small chamber. The second I stepped in two mechanized guns dropped from the ceiling and a mechanic voice followed. "Put your hands in the air, and wait for the guards please. Do not attempts to do anything else or you will be shot." "Oh C'mon do we have to go through with this every frickin' time?" With a loud crack I dropped the crate on the floor, and put my hands in the air. I had no idea what was in the crate nor did I want to know, I was getting payed thats all that mattered. "What's taking those guards? they usually are right around the corner... The security in this place is loosing up." I felt a bit stupid just standing there with my hands in the air so stretched my arms a bit more till they reached the ceiling. With my hands against the ceiling I was able to lean a bit, which made standing here a lot easier.

( ( No one heard the alarm and is coming to see what's going on? :S ) )
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:40 am

Emma had been passing through the corridors close to the entrance stairways on her way to go speak to her brother Matt about some plans for getting intel from Marshall's inner circle of Advisers. However she didn't get far.

Emma drew up to a sudden halt when the alarms started going off signaling that they had an intruder. Her eyes flashed then suddenly her entire body was alight in roaring flames. Without a seconds pause, Emma shoot off through the narrow halls, literally a human rocket. It was only her fast reflexes that allowed her to navigate the halls which had been designed to stop just this short of behavior. The idea had been to stop super soldiers from flying into the compound, not to stop Resistance supers from flying out. They actually hadn't even thought that anyone would even try to fly out. Yet alone try at speeds that race car drivers wouldn't even dream to be traveling at when approaching a corner.

Emma threw her hands out in front of her and brought herself to an abrupt halt at the monitors where she could see a huge hulking mass of muscle standing at the base of the stairs, a crate tossed aside on the floor beside him.

The reason why no guards had yet to turn off the alarm or let the guy in also became apparent. Every single guard was slumped asleep in their chairs or on the floor.

Emma face palmed and flicked the alarm off. Obviously Trent must of yawned when he passed here on his way back his dorms. Trent had most unusual powers, he could control a person consciousness. But he was only new to his powers and so was not fully in control yet. Instances like this had been happening all over the compound lately. It turns out that when Trent yawns he actually puts anyone in hearing distance to sleep. The guards would be fine. They'd wake up in a couple of hours. In the mean time this meant Emma had to deal with the muscle thing.

Emma's eyes flashed again but this time the flames surrounding her body disappeared. as did the flames in her hair and eyes. She pressed lightly on the intercom so she could speak to the guy.

"Come on in Mr Stone. Sorry for the delay." She said lightly and buzzed the door open before leaving the guard room to meet the delivery guy at the entry door to the compound.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:52 am

After waiting for what felt hours, time tends to go very slow on me when I'm left alone with my thoughts, the intercom rang. "Come on in Mr Stone. Sorry for the delay." The voice came from Emma, a very pretty lady seeming to run the place. I mostly dealt with her, beside her I didn't know many other people in the resistance. "Thank you pretty... Excuse me, I mean Miss Pretty Lady." While I picked up the crate the thick steel doors opened, allowing me to enter the compound. "I'm very sorry about the trapdoor, I swear I knew the password it just wouldn't open!" I said while walking in. After walking passed some bulletproof glass I faced Emma. "So where do you want this crate?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Emma seemed a bit preoccupied by who knows what, seeing as she didn't answer the question. While walking through the corridors I wanted to say something but didn't really know what. "You know what my mama used to say?" I gave Emma a bit of time to respond but no answer came, must be really something, maybe she's trying to solve a rubix cube in her mind? No, I guess she could do that easily if she wanted to, after all I know I aint the smartest, but little puzzle's like a rubix cube still interest me. "She used to say: Since you don't have a brain you should work on you body. Thats how I became this strong." I tried to flex my arms a bit to get her attention. I wonder what's the daily special today at the mess hall, oh I hope its those grilled drumsticks, those are awesome. I guess I'll go to the pub after dropping this crate off. "Oh I'm sorry to ask this again, but where'd you want the crate?"

I usually didn't care much what was inside, although I found it fun to pass the time trying to guess what's inside. Hmm lets see, its about the same weight as me gun, so can't be just ammo or something. Maybe its some sort of super special equipment? Oh that'd be cool, "Brick the Super Special Equipment Deliverer". I dropped my head a bit at this thought, do I really want to deliver things all my life? No, I wanna do more, but what? I could be a bit more active in the resistance, but then I'd get them hotshots from the government on my back, that'd mean Bob and Sophie would be in trouble... Now I can't do that, maybe I'll just stick to delivering stuff, being a bouncer and throwing peeps out of the Leprechaun and take some side jobs Bob gets me, I could live with that. I nodded to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Alyss ran into the Entrance, hurriedly. She hoped to God that no-one was here, but her wish was profusely smashed as she saw Emma talking to a huge, muscular man. Hiding her bag of canned blood, she hoped they wouldn't know where she had been. Surely none of them would guess she had been distributing information about them to the Government, there was no trace. She was far too smooth and slick for that.

Smiling at the two people she walked close to them and eyed the man, her sharp vision taking in his image, his huge form.
She walked over to Emma and smiled at her, baring her teeth.

"I um, went out. Y'know. So....who's this man?" she asked, winking.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 am

Emma shook her head and let the thoughts clouding it fall away.

"Sorry, busy day." She smiled at Brick. She always felt comfortable around this guy. For some reason his big slow movements and simple mind just put her at ease, despite his immense size.

"The crate can just go in the cupboard coming up on your right." She waved and ran her hand through her hair. Matt had once joked that the 12 of them should all have grey hair by now considering the amount of stress they've been under.

Emma was jolted back from her thoughts again, but this time it wasn't by the gentle deep voice of the delivery boy Brick. No, it was by the preppy and somewhat happier voice than normal from the Resistance's resident vampire, Alyss Ray.

Emma grinned slyly back at Alyss.

"This gorgeous hunk of muscle here is Brick. Our most faithful delivery man, and a very nice guy." She purred and stroked Brick's bulging arm. But she didn't want to confuse the guy so Emma laughed lightly and patted Brick's arm before continuing along the corridor.

"Mr Stones, This here is Alyss Ray, one of our more unusual Supers here at the Resistance." Emma grinned to herself, waving an arm above her head indicating the pair to each other. She didn't slow her step for one beat or turn her head to check to see if the pair was following, she knew they would follow.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Alyss smiled at Emma as she walked past her. She looked nervously up at Brick, he was huge, he could crush her with one hand.
Shivering, she followed Emma, she knew she had to, without looking suspicious. She really needed to get to her room to stash these cans away.

"Emma, may I go please. If there is nothing else I can do for you?" she said, looking down at the floor.
She really couldn't wait until the Government Army took over and she could kill this girl, to Alyss, she was always up herself. She hated being 'led' by anything, and this Emma was a full blown leader.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm

"Cupboard on the right... check" Right lets see... there a cupboard on both sides, darn it. How did you find out which side is right again, Your left hand can make an L shape! Luckily I was holding the crate on my right shoulder, keeping it steady with my right hand, so easily found the L shape my left hand was able to make. Ah so thats the right cupboard, as I approached I started to lift the crate from my shoulder a bit so it would be easier to put it in, now... how am gonna open the door while both my hands are holding the crate..? Oh well I've dropped it before so one more time wont hurt... much. After dropping it I was able trying to find a suitable place to put the crate, when I opened the bottom door I noticed why Emma wanted me to put it in here. Behind the door was a was some kind of shoot going into the dark. "Timber!" I yelled while dropping the crate inside, it started out slow but picked up speed pretty quick while sliding. Without hearing a crack or a thump I closed the door again, it must either be very deep or some cushion was awaiting it.

I clapped my hands now the job was done and looked around a bit, looking for Emma and new girl who joined their walking party. Now I didn't have break my head over anything anymore I was able to take her in a bit, bit pale, frail yet finely toned, hair like fire and a pretty face. I hurried to the both of them, when would a guy like me get to be in company with two pretty girls? Besides maybe Emma would have an other job for me.

As I rejoined the pair Emma had just started to explain who I was, followed by a purr and some stroking of my arm. Wait a sec was she in to me, If I only knew so sooner! but before I was able to do my Joey impression "How you doin'" she threw a smile in my direction and patted my arm a bit, darn it was she just toying with me?

After completing the introductions I held out my hand towards Alyss, when she grabbed my hand I slightly turned so I was able to kiss her hand. "Nice to... darn it I hate difficult word... Nice to meet you Miss Alyss" Acc... Aqui... Aquitance? acquaintance? darn it... After releasing Alyss' hand I noticed it was a bit colder than normal or was that some figment of my imagination? Oh well never mind that, I've known a lot of girls who have cold hands, freaky in my opinion...

Now the introductions were fully completed Emma started to move again, I wonder where she's going, Maybe I should follow her and find out? but what if she's not expecting me to follow her? I could just tell I was going in the same direction! Ha that'd work.

The entrance - Bottom side SantaClaus-2
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 am

"Of course. You never need to ask permission for such things Alyss." Emma said kindly, turning to look at the vampire girl. Sure Emma knew the pair would follow her, but she thought they also knew they were free to leave at anytime they wanted. Yes she was their leader and all, but she never wanted the kind of control over them as Judah would expect. She had just assumed they were heading in the same direction she was. Majority of the Resistance HQ was in this direction after all.

Emma smiled at Alyss and motioned for her to leave if she wanted, before turning to look up at the big man behind her.

"As for you Brick, i actually have other places where i have to be at the moment, feel free to stay as long as you like. We're always open for you. The mess hall is just down this corridor on your left. There's a big wooden door, you can't miss it." Emma smiled brightly up at the big guy before turning and striding off again. She still had to go see Matt before she could go do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Grayson
Trevor Grayson

Bio
Codename: The White Medic
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Human

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 pm

Trevor walked up to the security personel. "Sir do you have weapons on your person? If so remove them now." "My body is a weapon. I need precious little else." Regardless he removed two pistols, a file, and a small daggar from underneeth his cloak. "Your clear, uhh Mr. Grayson? That's fine you can call me Trevor if you like." He walks into the HQ.

EDIT BY ADMIN: This post to be ignored as this member has yet to be approved to rp.
Back to top Go down
Dean
Dean

Bio
Codename: The Mustang
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance fighter

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Dean walks down the stairs, entering a small chamber.He was slightly confused as to why there hadn't been a set of doors at the end of the stair way.Where the hell is the door.He hasn't been paying much attention, so he didn't quite notice the large thick doors just before him.He was ready to turn and leave, but stopped when he noticed a lingering light beyond a section of the wall(the door).He scratched his head walking towards it, his hand on the holster of his pistol in case there was trouble.As he approached the gate he was stopped by the voice of someone beyond the wall."What is your business here?"Dean paused for a moment allowing the information to process through his head that this was the entrance to the Resistance HQ."Well i'm a resistance fighter looking for a place to live."There was a long silence before the sounds of metal slamming against metal blared through Dean's ear until finally the doors were open, revealing the world that lay behind it."Welcome to the Resistance.You may entered."Dean nodded as he walked past the door guard, heading into the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The entrance - Bottom side   The entrance - Bottom side Empty

Back to top Go down

The entrance - Bottom side
Page 1 of 1