The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Med Bay EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Med Bay EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Med Bay EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Med Bay EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Med Bay EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Med Bay EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Med Bay EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Med Bay EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Med Bay 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Med Bay 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Med Bay

Go down 
+3
Jackson
Brandon Lording
Emma Ashton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:47 am

The Resistance has a lot of members, however they are lacking in the firepower department. As a result whenever a Resistance group attacks or is attacked by Judah's forces basically every Resistance fighter will come back with some form of injury. Seen as the Resistance tends to get into a lot of fights, there usually ends up being alot of injuries. All these injuries are treated in the Med Bay.

An entire level of the Resistance HQ is dedicated to being basically a fully operation hospital to the Resistance Members. Everything you would find in a normal hospital you would find here, just the walls are made of rock not white plaster.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere
Sex: Male

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 am

(( I hope I've got the right picture here... ))

Emma had been grounded to her bed right when she set foot in the med bay. Being confined to one place didn't suit her personality at all, she probably hated it. Emma had always been the one with the most vigorous spirit among them, doing the most irresponsible things and making the most illogical choices, but the strange part was that mostly did the job for her. At least Brandon seemed to think that way, he never noticed anything in the other that shared his opinion. This girl was their leader, something he respected, and the one he pledged his service to in order to repay the debt he felt he had to repay to the ones that made the rescue possible. But for now this was the girl that had some answers to his unanswered questions.

Brandon made his way through the med bay, following the directions of some doctor to the bed of Emma Ashton. There was one area shielded from the rest of the med bay, that was probably her location, but it couldn't hurt to ask for directions. The council meeting had been postponed to a later date yet to be specified due to the fact Emma had to take her time to heal in the med bay. He made his way past the screen and stopped in the middle of the opening. He spoke up in his usual voice.

"Emma. How are you doing?"

Her earlier rection made him believe he wasn't really the person she'd like to see right now, but the council didn't really give him a choice. She held some answers and so did Jackson, the latter being the least problematic for him. Or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

As soon as she had hovered into the HQ Emma had been whisked off to the Med Bay, everything that happened after that was unknown to her, she was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. 72 hours, a large amount of bandages, and an immobilized leg later Ema woke up again. The next few days were spent restlessly in bed. The prolonged sleep had allowed her energy levels to return to normal, however her many injuries confined her to the bed. Definitely not fun. Her powers reflected her personality and fire did not like to be tamed. By the time Brandon walked into the Med Bay and casually asked how she was doing, Emma was in a right foul mood.

Emma simply glared daggers up at him, before sighing and slumping back against the stack of pillows behind her back.

"I would give anything to blow something up right now." She grumbled, venting some of her energy by tugging on a bandage covering a slice to her left inner wrist.

When Emma had woken up the doctor had given her the chart detailing all her injuries. Even Emma was impressed upon reading it, it made it seem like she was in much worse shape than she actually felt. The list went something like this:

• Three cracked ribs
  • Dislocated left knee cap, all surrounding tendons torn, knee cap it's self cracked in several places.
  • Heavily bruised throat with compression damage to air pipe.
  • Right check bone fractured.
  • Left eyebrow split.
  • Split lip tearing up to right nostril.
  • Multiple deep cleaving wounds along arms and legs.
  • Heavy loss of blood.
  • Multiple loss of consciousness, keep under surveillance for any untoward side effects.

And so now we find mummy Emma. Majority of her body is covered in bandages, all except for her left leg. That is in a temporary cast, not because it is broken but because the doctors didn't want the restless Emma to muck up the healing process with her fidgeting causing her tendons and ligaments to heal in the wrong way.

"So what does the Council want to know?" Emma asked getting straight to the point. Brandon was an efficient guy, he wouldn't go out of his way just to come see how she was doing. Obviously the Council asked him to come get answers. And besides, Emma was too bored and restless to play strategic and higher level mind games. Excepting of course if said games involved burning stuff, then she was all for it.

((btw Brandon, the Council isn't run by anyone, the Council rules as a whole. Sure Emma would probably give you a smack over the head if you did something stupid, but aside from that you only answer to yourself. It's kinda symbolically demonstrating what the Council fights for; the right to choose your own path in life. Sure there would be consequences for your actions, but at least you get to have the choice to commit the actions. Under Judah's reign that choice has been taken away, and that is what the Resistance is fighting to undermine..... Me thinks i have put slightly too much thought into that sentence Razz))
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

(( Aye, aye. But everyone seems to regard you as their leader, or at least a leader figure. That's more or less why I put it in. In the current status I think you have quite a bit more say in the council then some others Wink Which is not a bad thing at all, some lead, some follow. ))

The glare she gave him in return for his presence only served to strengthen his earlier thoughts. Not that he cared that much for the affection of people around him. She seemed to give up quickly and returned to her usual self quite fast. He showed a sign of a grin when she talked about making something explode.

"You should let other worry about those things and focus on the task ahead."

By this he meant her healing process. The more she fought it the longer she'd be under the bedsheets. She probably knew this far better then he did, but she still made the usual attempt at letting her personality get the better of her.

"As for the council, they postponed the meeting as you probably know. They are not the reason I'm here."

Brandon, still standing in the opening, got a rather unpleasent aura around him. He didn't like what he was about to ask, and he sure as hell didn't want to know her answer. Too bad this was something he had to know, security breaches are bad for business and having a dead body running around made it even worse.

"I know who she is, I know what we did and I know why she feels this way. I can understand her part in all of this, but your part and that of Jackson escaped me. Why did you bring her dead body to our morgue?"

He had seen a lot on this topic. The morgue was a hot item in the resistance nowadays. The only piece of the puzzle missing was their answer. In a way they could have doomed the entire resistance with their decision, luckily only one person got truly in danger. Even one person was one too many, and this one was good for morale.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 pm

((Eh i suppose your right, though i think the fact that i'm Admin has some part in this too Razz Oh wells, back to the story! Very Happy)

Emma's eyebrow rose a bit when Brandon's lip twitched in the unmistakable move of a grin, even if said grin only lasted a split second. It had been a long time since she had seen some emotion that, well... human from Brandon. Instantly Emma felt less distant from him. Emma was ruled by her passions and emotions, they were how she connected with people. Brandon's lack of emotions had been another contributing factor to the gap that had spread between the duo. This flash of a smile allowed Emma to connect with Brandon and hence her stiff attitude she always had when around him softened.

"You should let other worry about those things and focus on the task ahead."

"Who said anything about blowing something worthwhile up? I'd vaporize an ice cream van if one happened to show up right now." Emma answered Brandon, her tone so dead pan serious it was unclear if Emma was joking or not. The small flare of fire in her eyes though did illuminate the matter somewhat, as did the slight curving of the corner of her mouth.

Brandon went on to explain he was not here about the Council, causing Emma's head to slowly move more upright so she could look Brandon more evenly in the eye. Instead he was here to ask what possible reason she had for bringing Alyss' body into the HQ.

"Honestly, i dont know. I spent majority of that trip in a coma. The parts i was awake for i wasn't even sure were true until i was making a beeline to brief the Council on my part of all this and spotted Alyss making threats into the security camera in the Morgue. Jackson is the one you'll want to talk to." Emma said, making the motion to shrug, but flaring pain from her various injuries reminded her that was probably not one of her brightest ideas.

Why oh why did Genesis give me fire powers? Seriously being invincible would be so much more practical. She thought with a groan as she tried to scratch an itch inside her cast by sending tiny ripples of flame across her leg, succeeding only in making her cast even more hot and uncomfortable.

With an irritated and frustrated huff Emma flopped back on her pillows again. The sooner she was healed the better, but as always time was a factor and she had gotten pretty banged up. Looks like she would be stuck here for another week at least before the doc would let her loose with a pair of crutches, something any smart Resistance member should fear.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

So Jackson was the one who brought her here without consulting with anyone. Not many seemed to disapprove the big guy's decision but it sure as hell made quite an incident.

"So Jackson has all the answers... Still, she shows a lot of interest in you. I find that odd, why would anyone focus on one of many this much. Makes it feel like she intended to pay you a visit."

Scavenger had spent a lot of time among them while spying for the government. She always seemed to favor Emma too, which supported her recent actions. It made him wonder if something happened between the two of them, but more likely it would have something to do with the comrade they executed.

Jackson would spill his reasons soon enough, the meeting would form the perfect opportunity. Until then it seemed better to just lay low like usual, no sense in bothering people with useless talking.

"It doesn't make any sense at all." Brandon slowly turned around to leave her alone, waiting for her last reply. "We'll have to put some priority on this Scavenger, best to put her down before she becomes a genuine nuisance."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 am

''Fuck if she has another visitor, let me in, damnit!''

Jackson walked past the nurses and doctors trying to keep him out, but as always, if he wanted to get somewhere, nobody would stop him. He came in, nodded to Brandon, but the moment he saw the mummified version of Emma...he turned his head away. He couldn't live with himself. He was a bastard,this was his damn fault. Again. And again, he leaves to keep the Government busy and comes back seeing Emma and many others in ruins. He gulped slowly, but all he could say was...

''I'll be back later.''

Jackson turned around, and left. He had lot to say but it all choked him up. He was gonna stad tall, but for what use if he would only let others get hurt in the process? He was going to take a walk, and see how far he would get...And se how much Government property would be left unravaged. Grabbing his minigun that was leaning against the wall outside of the medical main facility and throwing it over his shoulder, Jackson left, huffing as he went. In a deep voice, if you listened very well, you could hear him swearing. A lot. As much a thought he had in his mind. And all of was was against himself...or what he was going to do to the Government.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:20 pm

((Sorry i've been away! life went hectic for the last few days, and now i'm getting sick >.> Oh wells, happens all the time Razz))

"So Jackson has all the answers... Still, she shows a lot of interest in you. I find that odd, why would anyone focus on one of many this much. Makes it feel like she intended to pay you a visit."

Emma started at that comment. What Brandon said was true. It was weird that Alyss had it in for her so much right? Yes Emma had played a part in Darren's death, and yes Emma was probably the Council member Alyss talked to the most when she was in the Resistance, but still, why Emma?

"It doesn't make any sense at all. We'll have to put some priority on this Scavenger, best to put her down before she becomes a genuine nuisance."

"For a change i think i'll have to agree with you on this one. If Alyss' past actions are anything to go by, she'll be coming back soon for another round. She heals much faster than i do. I don't think i would live through another fight with her." Emma said seriously. She had no doubts that the "soon" in question would probably be around the time Emma got her crutches. Meaning if she got in a fight, she'd be dead in less than a minute. In the feeble state she was in even a rookie could take out Emma.

As luck would have it Jackson happened to walk into the med bay in time to hear the last of Emma's words, entering her little curtain room to see her face all pinched up with self pity.

''I'll be back later.'' Was all the big bear managed to gulp out before literally fleeing from the sight of Emma.

Mentally the pyromancer face palmed.

"Jackson!" She called in distress. She knew what the sight of her must of done to him. He would be out for revenge, and if he couldn't have that, he'd just go break some stuff. Trouble was, said stuff was most likely gonna be in the heart of Government territory.

Emma turned her eyes pleading up to Brandon.

"Stop him please, before he goes and gets himself killed! If you can't stop him, stay with him at least. Please Brandon, i mean so much to him and seeing me like this will put him on the war path..." Emma begged then trailed off. It was obvious how hard this request was for her. It was one thing to be stuck in a bed because your body wont work. It was another thing entirely to be stuck watching the man you love walk away into major danger and being powerless to save him.

((okay, one post down. time for a quick swizz of the rest of the site, then lots of medicine and sleepy time for the aussie Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Jackson joined their company, with his usual load attitude announcing his presence far before he could be seen. He didn't seem to mind Brandon's presence at all, although it looked like he saw a ghost after his gaze met Emma. Staggering a bit he slowly turned away, only spilling a few words where he'd normally throw them around. Anyone could see the anger and regret taking over his actions.

This would have posed a great opportunity on the subject they were talking about, but since the big guy left already there was little left to be gained. Emman, who had been so happy to see Jackson mere seconds ago now begged him to stop the carnage that would follow his footsteps. Jackson was a mess when it got to anger management and he'd probably be on his way to the nearest government depot already.

"I'll do my best, but you know I can't make that happen."

He already had the intention to follow Jackson, even though the man would probably not respond to his words. There were so much better ways to get rid of the feelings he now had without hurting the ones around him. Jackson might think this helped him, but seeing Emma lie there so desperate proved the opposite.

Brandon raised his hand and waved a short goodbye while his back still faced Emma. As much as he was ruthless and emotionless, he couldn't stand seeing a girl in tears, especially in a hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am

Emma bit her lip and quickly wiped her eyes clear of the betraying tears. This was all her fault. She wasn't good enough. If she had only killed Alyss when the vamp first attacked none of this would of happened. Instead she let the girl go and gave the order that she be allowed to leave without harm. Sure Emma had been about to pass out from blood loss, but still, she was a Council member, she should know better.

Then only a day later she had met the vamp again, this time in a coma about to die, yet still the bloodsucker felt it necessary to scar the pyromancer, and for some reason god only knows, save Emma's life in the process.

Not a few hours after that the duo got into their most violent fight yet Resulting in Emma now in her current predicament. She should of sent Brandon after the vamp, or thrown a fireball at her retreating back, or something! Not just shrug and let her leave.

And now she had done it again. She had let Jackson see her, sent him into one of his rages, and was powerless to stop him. All her fault!

All of Emma's conflicting emotions and self hate needed an outlet, it found one. Without warning the pyromancer erupted into flames. After the initial flare they settled down into a pillar raging upwards from Emma. In seconds the bed was scorched and smoking but Emma didn't care. Tears of fire flowed from her eyes as she lay motionless in her cocoon of heat.

The nurses fussed worriedly around Emma, saying how dangerous for her it was to be wasting her energy on fire when she was in such a fragile state. The council member ignored them and soon enough they got the message and went on with their business keeping a careful eye on the girl.

Emma burned in silence. What else could she do? Nothing, that's what. And that knowledge burned the girl up from the inside, drowning her in the fire of uselessness. One thing was certain, if Jackson died the nurses would have to evacuate this section of the med bay very quickly or many more would die. Jackson was Emma's life line. He kept her grounded. It was the thought of him that always made her stop before she let the fires consume her. When he was gone Emma saw no point in fighting anymore. She would just let go of her control and disappear into the firestorm locked inside her. Not good news for anyone around her and they knew it.

((yep i'm bored and filling in time. This is more my train of thought than an actual post Razz))
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:36 pm

((I know it's short but it's gonna be a dialogue, not a monologue Very Happy))

''What the HELL is going on here? What's BURNING?!''

Emma hadn't noticed Jackson come in after all of the commotion she whipped up. Quite frankly, Juggernaut looked like a used wrecking ball. His armor was gone now, currently dropped in the armory. He'd have Gizmo look at it later. It wasn't important enough at this time. A tight sleeveless T-shirt and Barbwire tribal tattoo's adorned his firm shoulders and torso. He had cuts and bruises everywhere, and a few very recognisable cuts, from fangs or claws.

Emma had no idea that Jackson had leveled an entire military base and had fought Alyss. He had lied to cover up some Council history for Brandon, needed or not, and he had been hit hard himself. But he could take it...more or less..

''Emma, you might just wanna turn your flame down a bit before I start getting out the marshmallows and make you some...I only went for a walk...''

Jackson looked away. He knew that once Emma powered down, he'd have to endure what he thought was his fault. But he would have to. He just wanted to talk to Emma again.

''Yo doc, got any painkillers for me? I got a ...headache...''
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:37 am

The fire went out in shock.

"Jackson!" Emma cried, instinctively moving to run to him. The flare of pain from her broken body forced her to do otherwise however. Emma fell back against the pillows with a gasp of pain, but relief was clearly evident in her eyes which burned with bright internal fires.

Naturally Jackson said exactly the right thing to calm Emma down, even extracting a flash of a small smile from the pyromancer, that didn't last long however.

Emma shot a small ball of fire past Jackson's head.

"Your 'walks' usually mean you have a 50/50% chance of coming back! And from the looks of your 'headache' you almost ended up in the wrong 50%!" Emma snarled angrily. Both she and Jackson knew she was only this mad because she had been worried and blamed herself for any harm he may have received in his grieving process.

There was a moment of silence before Emma started crying again, her arms flopped uselessly on the bed beside her. She desperately wanted Jackson to come hold her in his big strong arms, it was the only time she ever felt safe and whole anymore.

"They wont ever stop. She wont ever stop." Emma sobbed, it was obvious who the she was. Seemed like Alyss had made it her life mission to kill off each of the Council members one by one.

"I'm tired of fighting Jack, but we can't stop either can we?" Her flaming red eyes looked sadly up at him as yet again Emma realized the fate of her and her fellow Council members. They would never be normal again. They could never stop fighting so long as Judah and his forces existed. They were doomed to go down like the timelords from doctor who. The destruction of the evil invading their country would ultimately be the destruction of the Council members themselves.

Emma let the waves of self pity and fear wash over her again as she closed her eyes and cried. She was been weak and knew it, but right now Emma really couldn't care. She was only 18 for god's sakes! No one her age should of faced the things she had, no one.

((yep, i've completely lost my handle on the plot during this post. Razz))
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:49 pm

''...Come here you..''

Jackson stepped forward and even if he had the slightest of limbs, he ignored it and sat on Emma's bed. His armor wasn't on, so the bed would hold him, and not break in two. He held her softly in his big arms, not trying to hurt her by pressing any of her injuries or anything. While he held her, he talked.

''You can stop fighting anytime you want. Don't blame yourself for everything that has happened. 'Speshially when concerning me. I get hurt all the time, big deal, I can take it. All there is to it is to stop but not to ever give in if. you can stop, but do not surrender... If you are tired, then rest. It's the same as eating if you are hungry, and it's that simple..''

He looked into her red eyes, and while stroking her hair, reassuring everything was alright, he made it quite clear.

''The rest will just have to fight some more and some harder. Including me. Alyss is the slightest of my worries, we can take her. We can take everything this Government throws at us. All we have to do is keep standing, chin up, and given time, others will take ove and fight this madness. Who knows, we might find ourselves a home and hunt down the government only in night raids. Just say the word and I can change it all Em...''

Jackson blinked..

''Remember my dad's will? We still got a place in Japan. That is but one option. We got plenty. But Emma...would you want to bow down to Judah after possible relinquishing your powers? Live a ''normal'' life?''
Back to top Go down
Ventus
Ventus

Bio
Codename: Ventus
Sex: male
Allegiance : None

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Victor walked in limping and holding his shoulder. He sat down on one of the beds and lied down. His shoulders were bleeding and he most likely broke his arm.

“Hey John, Can you get over here for a second I need some fix ups. I think my arms broke and that green dude sliced up my shoulders.”

He turned his head back and looked up at the ceiling. He kind of expected a poster with a little cat hanging on a tree. But there wasn't one there.

“Y' know you should think about making this place look less...lame.”
Back to top Go down
Trevor Grayson
Trevor Grayson

Bio
Codename: The White Medic
Allegiance : Resistance Human

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

A large capsule in the corner opens with as slight woosh. Out steps a tall white haired male. After all this time. What happened to get me in this preservation cell. Thats right. I was a fool and tried to infiltrate the government. Memories come flooding back. A singly gunshot wound in his side. THe blood pouring out. His desparate attempt to heal. The struggle into the med bay and his forced presevation though a deep forced sleep.

Trevor looks around and realizes that there are others in the med bay. They look as if a huge battle had taken place. He felt a wave of pain from the female. Imeediatly his medical trainging becan to flow throught his head. Broken bones. Time of initial injury is past by quite a bit.

He snaps to attention. "Trevor Grayson. Medic. Can I be of service?" He pasues and when tentativly asks. "Who are you and when am I? I lost track of time while in that capsule." He look around and wonders waht these people at thinking. What would I think if a man hopped out of a capsule and offered to help? I'd probally refues since I can heal my self but still.....
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:58 pm

Emma lent her head against Jackson's soft chest, closing her eyes as she let the comfort his embrace brought roll over her. As she sobered up, Emma's thoughts got their act together again.

"I think i may have been over doing it on the pain killers." She muttered sheepishly to Jackson, making no move to shift away from him. Despite how some of what she had said ran true, Emma knew that not fighting would not be an option. She was one of the Council of 12, as was Jackson. As much as they could deny it, if they fell, then the Resistance would suffer a major blow. Japan may sound nice, but the chances of Emma ever getting the chance to see it, yet alone live there in normality, were very very slim.

That was when a pod, which coincidentally nobody had ever noticed, slid open and a man stepped out.

Emma's eyes flew to the man's face, but she said not a word. Only the slight stiffening of her shoulders alerting Jackson to her heightened stress levels. Contrary to the attack Emma was expecting, the man introduced himself then offered his assistance. Before Emma could have a chance to respond the man continued, asking about what year it was and who everyone was.

Gently Emma disentangled herself from Jackson, her leadership and natural cautiousness taking over.

"The year is 2017. I am Pyro, and this is Juggernaut. You are in the Med bay of the Resistance HQ and a stranger. Who are you and why do you offer your help when it should be obvious none of us would trust you to work on a pet rat, yet alone one of the Council of 12?" Emma said coolly, her eyes drilling into the newcomers.

Should of known this peace wouldn't last long. Emma thought to herself, noting how even though she was in the heart of the Resistance HQ, people could still get to her. No where was safe. Good thing she could blow stuff up or Emma would of been killed long ago. Speaking of which, this guy had better speak quickly or the nurses would have a new pile of ash to clean up soon.

((Meep, sorry for major lack in postage. uni ate my life. Shall try to get on more. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Mathew Ashton
Mathew Ashton

Bio
Codename: Ice

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:50 am

Matthew had arrived back home, at the heart of the resistance. He was wearing his black jacket he just brought at the store. His shades covering his ice cold blue eyes. The white messy hair fluttered with the suttle breezes he let off from his mouth. His brown cargo pants and many bracelets arounf his wrist sort off defined who he was for some odd reason. He was smiling widely, for it has been long since he has seen anyone and his beloved sister.

Some of the resistance members knew who he was, as he walked towards the med bay. They smiled and waved at him, happy to see one of the Council of 12 appearing again.

He arrived at the med bay at made a stop, he looked around lifting up his shades to get a better look at things. "Now where is Emma?" He said to himself. He continued too lool around, he looked lost. Soon a nurse came up to him. "Ice...if you are looking for your sister she's right in there." the nurse said pointing to a near by door.

"Oh thanks alot nurse." Matt walked into the room and saw Emma wrapped in many bandages, with Jackson on the bed. By the look on his sisters face he could tell she was pissed. Hopefully seeing her brother again would wipe away all that anger. Matt smiled and took off his shades, walked deeper into the room. Just looking at her smiling. Matt didnt utter a word, awaiting for Emma's responce.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 am

As Emma glared at the new comer, she felt a subtle change in the temperature of the room. Emma only knew of one guy who had that kind of presence. When the pyromancer entered a room the temperature would rise by a degree or so, a side effect of her powers. There was only one other man who could pull off a similar trick, her brother, the ice man, Matthew.

Forgetting about the random, Emma eyes flew across the room immediately to those of her big brother's. He was smiling at her, and Emma couldn't help but smile back. He hadn't changed a bit. Except now he had white hair. It suited him.

If Emma could of gotten up and tackled Matt to the ground in a big bear hug, she would have. But, thanks yet again to Alyss, Emma was stuck in bed. She settled for sending a small ball of fire swirling around Matt's head instead.

"I'm digging the hair, but not the long time no see. Where you been Matt?" She grinned, content to simply feel happy about Matt been back. She'd worry about the new guy and her future as a whole later.
Back to top Go down
Mathew Ashton
Mathew Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

Matt walkd over to her after putting out the fire ball with a wave of his hand. He came over and gently kissed her forehead, and brang his head to her ear and whispered. "Im going to have to tell you later sis. At a more private setting."

He lifted up and stayed close to her. "Jeez it looks like you been threw alot sis, I would give you a hug but you seem to be wrapped up at the moment." Matt lauphed at his own joke. It took a few seconds for him too stop.

" This shows I cant leave my sis unprotected anymore, this time im here too stay for good no more long absences I promise. Its time this long war takes full effect and comes to a end." Matthew stood up and took off his jacket and placed it on a near by chair. He cracked his knuckles and folded up his arms

"But seriously who did this too you? I'll make them pay for hurting you. Besides its been a while since I had a good fight or a real good mission with the others. Gosh I missed you guys, but tell me who did this?"
Matt looking more serious then before, he couldnt tolerate anyone hurting his freinds or family. Infact the temperature took another dip because of Matthew's seriousness. If it wasnt for Emma's fire ability she would be shivering.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Seeing the way Matt casually put out her flame with a wave of his hand sparked a long held desire of Emma's to resurface. One day she would have to have a battle with Matt, just to see if she could take him. After all they were polar opposites, and their fight would settle the great debate as to which element concurs the other once and for all.

However, Emma's thoughts were brought back to the present when Matt explained his mysterious absence with another mystery. Emma had barely raised her eyebrow before Matt quipped up at a joke about her current situation. Emma's eyebrow was promptly brought back down again, and then into a frown.

As Matt continued speaking, Emma's eyes flashed as she quickly remembered the cause of her injuries. She wasn't sure if Matt knew about Alyss, if he didn't, he would soon hear the stories anyway. That bloodsucker was one of, if not the most, infamous of Judah's 'special' super soldiers. She had managed to deceive everyone in the Resistance to rise to a position of friend to Emma. Then she betrayed them all, almost killing Emma, and then escaping. Soon after the pair encountered each other again. Each sustaining major injuries, but parting ways before death occurred. It was only a short time later that they met up again, this final fight proving too much for Emma, resulting in her current condition. Alyss was just as, if not worse than her when Brandon came and chased her off. By now though she would be fully healed thanks to all the people she would of drained.

"But seriously who did this too you? I'll make them pay for hurting you. Besides its been a while since I had a good fight or a real good mission with the others. Gosh I missed you guys, but tell me who did this?"

Emma flashed Matt a brief smile, partially because she had missed him too, and partly to reassure him that she would be fine.

"Ever heard of Alyss? She used to be part of the Resistance but it turned out she'd been working for Judah all along. She's better in a fight than you'd think." Emma said, beginning to shrug, but since that hurt she settled for sighing instead.

It was then that Emma noticed how the temperature had dropped. Reflexively she sent out a wave of heat to warm up the other people and patients in the room. It was always like this when she and Matt were together. They were like a really crappy thermostat. One would make it too cold or hot, the other would compensate and make it too hot or cold, then one would cool or heat the room again and the process would repeat it's self. It made the regular Council meetings very entertaining to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Mathew Ashton
Mathew Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 am

"Hmmmm a Alyss...isnt ringing any bells at the moment. Well I mean Ive been away for so long, I barely remember the people I saw around walking here."

Matthew noticed the constant changing of it getting wamer then hotter. Because of his powers cold has no real effect on him. He doesnt feel cold weather only hot temperatures. This instantly reminded him of what is was like with him and Emma in the same room. Mostly during meetings thats when things real heat up and cool down.

" Heh Im sorry about the chills Em promise to chill out...I mean yea you know what I mean. This Alyss girl good in a fight you say, thats pretty good. I need a good fight right now, its been a while since ive gotten to a actually good one. Maybe I should go hunting around the town, try to get some intell."
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:35 am

((Sorry in advance trevor, you haven't been online in quite some time so i'm going to god mod your charrie so that the sites plot can get back up and running. Smile ))

Emma couldn't help but grimace as Matt expressed his wish to fight Alyss. She knew he could be a bit thick headed at times, but seriously, why do it?

"Jackson had the same idea, look how that ended. " She said with a nod at Jackson's various injuries, the fact that he was injured at all was somewhat amazing.

"If you're going to take on Alyss you're going to need help, I'd come but..."

Emma's eyes lit up as she spun to face the supposed healer who had emerged from the capsule not to long ago. If he could do what he said he could, then that would mean the fight between Emma and Alyss would finally be even.

Emma grinned at the medic man, who, to conveniently shorten the length of this post, still had not replied to her earlier questions. Instead Emma bombarded him with new ideas.

"Ok, lets see if you really are a healer. Nurse, can you please bring in the puppy with the broken paw from ward 4?" Emma called. The puppy had been a stray one of the young Resistance members had brought home a week ago. It had a broken paw and was still been kept in the Med bay for quarantine purposes. Emma would see if the man could heal the puppy, then, if nothing untoward happened, she'd let him have a go at her. Jack and Matt probably wouldn't like that, but Emma really couldn't give a stuff. She'd been stuck in this bed for over a week now, her leg itched like crazy, and the guy in the bed next to her snored. If she stayed here any longer some one was going to get burned.

It was then that the nurse returned with the cute little puppy i cant be bothered to more wholly describe as it's really not that central to the plot.

"Well sir. Heal the puppy, then we'll talk."

Trevor nodded his head, confused at how he had come to be here, but somewhat calmed by being asked to do something he was made to do. He didn't even need to touch the puppy to make it's bone adjust and reseal it's self together again. A split second glance was enough.

That done, Trevor run his hand through his white hair, noticing idly that it was rather shaggy. He should probably change that sometime soon. Perhaps after he figured out where he was, when he was, and just who was with him. Aha, perhaps the injured female who seemed to be doing all the talking could enlighten him further with what she was beginning to say?

"That's very impressive." Emma said genuinely. The guy had barely looked at the puppy, and then bam! It was healed. There was no questioning his healing abilities, his motives however were still unclear. That's why Emma knew what she was about to ask the man to do would probably make Jackson and Matt jump to their feet, incredulous at her stupidity... But no harm in doing it anyways right?

"Now do me." Emma said confidently, diffidently.

Trevor thought this might of been where the conversation was leading, so he'd already mapped out in his mind how to heal the girl. As soon as she had given the go, the process started. It was over in just over a second. Any chance for objections had come and gone so quickly it was likely there had never been one at all.

Emma closed her eyes as she felt the healer work on her body. A wave of heat, not generated by herself, washed through her. Then it was over.

Emma opened her eyes and grinned. She'd never felt this good in her life. She felt like she had enough energy coursing though her to blow up the entire planet if she so wished. Perhaps another time. right now it was time to face the anger of those around her, then to go and get even with Alyss. But before all of that, Emma had to get that blasted cast off and scratch her leg.

One razor thin flash of fire later and Emma was in heaven, scratching her week old itch. But the heaven didn't last long, she had to account for her actions.
Back to top Go down
Mathew Ashton
Mathew Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 am

Matthew smirked when Emma said he would need help in a fight, his cockiness got ahead of him again. He looked at Jackson and nodded to him. "Jackson! so quit there I didnt notice your giant sized body!" Matt yelled out to him, even though he was right there.

Matt stood by watching Emma find a way to get healed quickly.

Me need help in a fight, Little sis forgets who I am and what im capable of. But it has been a while since I faced a real threat. If this girl Alyss was capable of hurting my hot tempered Emma and injure Jackson then she is a threat. A threat that is worth my time.

Trevor came in an healed a puppies paw. Matthew stood and looked quite pleased.
"A healer...we need one of those. Plus he's a good one to."

Trevor was gonna heal Emma next. Matthew has no problem with this, he knew if Emma felt unsafe she would burn the guy to a crisp. And I would freeze him just for lauphs.
Matt thuoght and smirked in his own mind.

The heal was done and Emma was ready to pounce on that itch like no tomorrow. "So it seems your fine and ready for some more action sis. No time to waist then...lets go!" Matthew said grabbing his coat from the chair, and heading out the front door.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:57 am

(I am totally back now guys, I am so sorry for my abscence. I'm looking forwards to start RPing again!!)
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:28 am

((*Tackles Alyss* Huzzah! And dont worry, we all kinda bailed for a bit Razz))

Emma's eyes shot up to Matt. She had forgotten just how easy going he was. She was totally expecting him to shout her into next week for being so stupid. Score, easy escape!

Emma jumped out of bed, stretching for the first time in what felt like years with glee. Matt was almost out the door by the time she was done, but Emma had a few things she had to do first before joining him.

The Council pyro turned to the strange medic, a grateful smile on her face.

"Don't go anywhere sir, we could use a man with your talents around here." She winked before turning to Jackson.

"And you Jack? Are you coming? I have a feeling Matt really has no idea what he's getting into. We could use you. Plus your contacts could probably help us find Alyss." Emma asked the strangely quiet Jackson, whom was still sitting on her bed.

Finding Alyss would not be an easy job, that psychopath could disappear faster than chocolate bars in a room full of small children. And even when they did find the bloodsucker, she was faster than them, stronger than them, nigh on indestructible, has nothing left to lose, and out for revenge. Put simply she is the most dangerous person Emma has ever heard of. Marshall was bad and all, but his true power lay in his manipulation of people like Alyss to his cause.

On the plus side, this is the best odds i've had of winning ever since i first butted heads with that bitch. Emma thought with a mental shrug before turning her attention once again back to Jackson.

"Well if you do decide to come you'd better hurry up, you remember how eager for a fight Matt can be." Emma grinned. She and Jack both knew that she was the hot headed one in the family.

Emma's eyes flashed with humor and happiness to be out of bed as she practically danced out of the room after Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Med Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Med Bay   Med Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

Med Bay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The Resistance main Headquarters-
Jump to: