The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. Empty
PostSubject: Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged.   Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:50 am

What my history in my character application says:

Katsa lost her parents to the resistance at the age of 15. She was taken into the care of the government and given the shot that was said to test for and possible cure cancer. It turned out that it was actually testing for people with the genesis gene and it turned out that Katsa had that gene. She gained a few very interesting abilities. Katsa was sent to a government run orphanage where she stayed for two years until she was 17 years of age. There she trained and studied to become the perfect agent, always thinking if crushing the resistance that killed her parents. At first they tried to brake her, make her obedient, saying that she needed to learn manners and so on but they soon gave up. It was becoming obvious that she would not brake, let alone bend. She started as a solo agent but was recently partnered with another agent named Darius.

((i will elaborate when i have more time... and when i actually feel like typing more. this is just a quick overview of her history))
Back to top Go down

Why Katsa is the way she is... which is slightly unhinged.
Page 1 of 1