The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Leprechaun - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Leprechaun - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Leprechaun

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

The Leprechaun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Claypoole's smirk lingers on as he says casually, still not in a jolly, ebullient, happy mood right now, but still pretty joking and perky

Could say I'm a regular. Sometimes every other week... sometimes every week... Sometimes every other day. Sometimes a couple times a day. It all depends. How often do you come around? Wait... Something about that question seems wrong. Don't tell me... Your a big boy. I mean I'M a big boy. Eh. Pretty nice place, but the only thing I don't like is that jukebox. They needa get some new songs. Install itunes on there or something, it shouldn't be that hard.

Claypoole knew she was a regular, he was just using the question as a filler. He felt satisfied with how much he was saying. It was the truth a bit, and didn't nail down any set schedule for him. He was starting to get unsure about how much he was saying and revealing about himself, and how little he was getting back... at the least, getting back reward wise. At least giving secret's away when drunk or seduced has a justification behind it the vast majority of his friends would sympathize and empathize with, even if they didn't forgive it. Giving that stuff away just for the sake of talking out of boredom one day at the bar would not only make them think he had cracked, but he wasn't a man anymore.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm

((Claypoole, i have already told you in a previous post. This is my first time in the bar. Go back a few posts, you will see.))
.......................................................................................

I leaned back against the bar and grinned side long at Matthew. I had finished my beer but i was not going to get another. I didn't need it and if i had another i would not be able to drive and that would suck monumentally.

"You are a very nice guy, a great deal of fun to talk to and very interesting and i would love to stay and chat, but... i hopped off my seat and turned to face him. I really did like him. Not only because of the fact that he was polite and a little funny but also because throughout the time we have been speaking he hasn't once stared at my eyes or made a comment. Most of the time that is the first people mention. Its rather irritating. "i have to leave"
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 am

OOC: Check your PM. I had a mistype. He was trying to play the idiot, and knew it was her first time

Claypoole smiles a little and looks over his shoulder, turning a bit to face her as she stood up. He glanced up and looked her in the eyes out of polite habit as they said their goodbyes, and he merely nodded back at her, shooting a two finger salute goodbye and reaching for his drink as he did so

Ah. Alright. 'magine I'll see ya around long as you don't eat these guys enchiladas, bye.

Claypoole finished off his glass of bourbon when he was finished saying that, mumbling in the back of his mind that you saw all kinds of weird shit 'round this country. Might even be contacts.... who knows these days.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 am

i smiled at him and cheekily blew him a kiss.

"indeed. I will take your advise and not eat the enchiladas so i guess i will see you around. Till we next meet. i waved good bye and walked through the door, heading towards my motor bike. i hopped on as i put my helmet on, revved to engine and drove away with a grin on my face. i certainly hoped that i met Matthew again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:53 pm

As I sat there just sipping my beer a bit, waiting for something to happen, the Rocker and the olive tinted girl started talking. I wish my conversation with the brunette was that smooth, oh well I guess It can't be helped. Enchiladas... sounds like a sort of fruit... probably will be something very not fruit like, like an oven cooked meal. An oven cooked meal... they got some weird plastic bags at the local mart, for roasting chicken... in the oven, how mighty fine easy and tasty that is. Maybe I'll some of that tonight, I feel like eating some chicken, will have to pick up the ingredients though.

As I was thinking about my hopefully future dinner, the olive girl said goodbye and walked outside. As she walked passed Henk the doorman gave me a look to come look at something outside, I wonder what it is. Just as I walked outside the olive girl drove of on a bike, now thats a mighty fine sight, a girl on a bike. The bike didn't seem to look like any i've seen before I wonder what make it was... or is.

"It's pretty quiet in here, I think I'll call it a night and get me some food, I'm starving." I said to Henk, he'll pass on the message to Bob.

"Your always starving..."

I ignored his comment and walked towards the ally I parked my bike. Just as I was about to put on my helmet a Shady figure came out of the shadows and started talking:

"I hear your the one to talk to for business"

"Well that depends on the business..." I had no idea what the hell he was talking about, but a small grin formed on his face.

"Lets cut the chatter and get down to business, were to smart for these games..."

Games..? wait what? Oh god what was I getting myself in to now..."Games are usually there for a reason..." I had no idea why I was answering, what I was answering, it just seemed the right thing to say.

The grin now became a full blown smile as if I passed a test or something"I've got a package on route leaving the harbor in an hour, I've been told your the man to get it..."

I nodded slightly and while my head almost bursted with joy, I was finally going to get some action again even if it was just transporting something "Depends... What does the package look like? Where do you want me to take it?"

After getting all the details I nodded again and got on my bike, putting the helm on, and drove off towards the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Anna waited for John to catch to her again and he ended up opening the door for her. "Thank you." She said after stepping through to the bar. The place hadn't change at all in the few days or was it weeks that she didn't come back? She had no idea about that but could remember the place perfectly. Bob's voice called out to John and she looked in that direction to see Bob behind the counter once again. "With me." She answered for him. She knew that the wrong idea would come to his mind but she didn't really care anymore. Just as long as John got his memory back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

'With me' ... Well that certainly puts the wrong idea's in bob's mind... When Bob heard it his face was filled with confusion for less than a second, then quickly followed by a big smile. "I didn't know you had it in you! Come here and let me buy you a drink, and then you can tell me what happened..." I first looked at Anna to see if I could read something from her face, but its weird it looked she didn't care about anything at the moment... Sad really only god knows, if there is a god, what is going through her mind. I walked over to the bar and sat down on a stool. "Bob" I started, slightly a question seeing as everything is new to me. "To tell you the truth, I can't remember a thing up until about... what was it 2, 3 hours ago?" "C'mon now... stop fooling around I you can tell me the details later, just paint the bigger picture..." He said, still with a big smile. Guess he has a hard time believing me having a memory loss... Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:25 am

Anna had nothing else to do and John had gone to the counter to talk to Bob. It was probably best to leave them be, but hell, who knows what he could remember if she sat down in the same spot she did the first time she came here. Maybe it would trigger something in that hard head of his. Anna went to the seat she was at the counter those few days ago and sat down. Maybe just maybe he could remember something. "He can paint the bigger picture later too. Give me a white Russian." She said with a smile. Bob would know where she was going with this. At least she hoped he would.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Darn it... Anna wasn't helping... at all... Wait... what if she's telling the truth... what if I was indeed with her since the last time I was inside this bar... But then how could she believe I lost my memory that easily then? Wait could it be Anna had some sort of hand in it? She did show up at the right place at the right time... Maybe she's keeping an eye on me to see what I still remember... but if thats the case... why take me to this bar? I'm bound to get some memories from just sitting here... maybe she's testing me, to see if I still remember a specific item or event that happend here... but what could it be?

A white russian? could it somehow be connected with that? wait a second... why on earth go through this much trouble and then try to jog my memory to see if it worked... AAAAAAH! I'm starting to get a headache... damm it.
"Ofcourse Miss" Bob said pulling a couple bottle's out to make this white russian... "If you don't mind me saying... I'm just a bit amazed to see you two walk in here together... considering the way this idiot left" "Oh shut it Italian prick" "Now where'd be the fun in that skinhead." Bob responded while giving Anna her White Russian "There you go love.". Wait where did that come from? Both of us didn't seem to mind calling each other names, and nothing on his body points to him being Italian... could it be a vage memory? But why would I call him an Italian Prick? Sigh, I wish someone would hit me in the head again maybe then my memory will come back. Not knowing what, who and where is very confusing... When you know its in your head somewhere.

"I told you the joke was a good move..." Bob said smiling while getting a glass ready for to tap some beer. "No beer please Bob" "Wait... your not getting sick on me are you?" I waved his concern away, just a minor headache I think, nothing serious. "You mean the joke about some Lada?" I guessed to keep Bob happy. After all a lada popped in my head while talking about some joke to Anna, there must be some connection.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Anna gave Bob a small smile as he began to make her drink. She looked over at John to see that he might of been thinking a little too hard. For some reason, she wanted to know which side he was for. If he wasn't with the government, Anna would get up and leave right there and then. But if he was, then she would stay and try to talk him into joining it. A guy like him could be useful for the government. Anna looked at her white russian once it was set down in front of her and took a small breath. The conversation between the two almost way her laugh, but she controlled herself. She took a sip of her drink and once again looked over at John who had refused a beer. He didn't seem the kind who would do that. "That joke wasn't the reason we walked in together. Wanna know the real story?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

"I always love a good story" Bob said while placing one of his palms under his chin and stared into Anna's eye's. The bar wasn't that full so I guess he had time to listen. He ignored me saying something about the lada, either means it went about something else or he was more interested in the story. Eitherway nothing I could work with, Either it was a figment of my immagination, or ... it isn't. "Before you get captivated by this imensly interesting, yet very short story, you think I could get a cola?" "A cola? you sure you aint sick?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Anna took another sip of her white russian as Bob waited for her to tell the story. Before she started, she took a small breath and the then John asked for a coke. "He's probably just thinking too hard. Headaches have the tendency to come along when that happens." She said with a small smile. She had one headache come to her before but that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm

"For his just 'thinking' would do the trick. But tell me the story, I'd love to hear it." Bob said while getting me a cola. After putting some ice in the glass he let it slide over the counter towards my hand. Before it was even within reach Bob let his head rest on his palm, and looked in Anna's eye's. "Don't get your hopes up." I said before taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Anna giggled and then started to tell the story after John got his drink. "So I was walking down the street and I see a man just staying around. He looked familiar to me so I went up and said hi and remembered that I met him here." She said pausing to take a sip of her drink. Anna then continued on with the story, telling it exactly how it happened in her view. "So we ran here from the restaurant and here we all are right now." She finished with while remembering her kind of wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

During the story he listend carefully and asked Anna to clarify some bits, but mostly it was a good overview of what happend. "I knew he was an idiot... who else would go running in the rain... no offence miss... But you seem to have left a big blank... from where you left the bar untill you ment this chunk of muscle again..."He said kind of disapointed. "I told you... I lost my memory..." Bob waved my comment away a bit still not really considering it a possibility. "So your saying... you still remember my joke about the lada...and you come in here with this very pretty lady... and your saying its a coincedence" "Yes" I said without showing any emotion. Bob didn't really expect my answer so for once he kept his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well there was nothing in between then. Today is the second time I met him from what time has passed since coming to this bar." Anna didn't really mind the rain at all. It was actually kind of fun to have someone to race in the rain with too. Anna smiled as they continued to argue about whether John has really lost his memory or not. It was quite entertaining for her and then it stopped. There goes the fun out the window. "Well then if you two are done talking, then what else is there to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 pm

"I'm sad to say, but we have no backup plan for such a rare occation" Bob recovered. "So you think he really lost his memories then?" He asked Anna while rubbing his chin a bit and looking at me. After thinking things over a bit he started yelling at the girl in the back, which was totally consumed by looking at her nails for some reason. "Oi Sophie! Get your cute behind over here!" As she heared Bob yell, she casually over to the bar. "Whats up Bob? Hey handsome." She said, second bit directed to me. "It apears Johnnyboy here was stupid enough to get his head hit, and now he has lost all of his memory..." "Oh dear... So he doesn't remember he's my lover then?" She said half joking. Although I did get some small memories since I entered this place, the voice of this girl got out the most memories. Yet in none of them I was her lover... she must be joking... right? darn it... there goes my headache again...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 pm

"I think he did. The way he looked at me at first was understandable. But then he was looking around and seemed confused. Seems like a regular around here too and he couldn't even remember the name of this bar." Anna looked at Sophie when she came over and gave her a small smile to be friendly. She took a sip of her drink and smiled as the word lover was said. From the way that Anna could just walk in the bar with him and not have a cat fight break out because Sophie was his lover meant to Anna that she really wasn't. There was a small chance that she could be wrong, but there was something in her nature that kept her from believing it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

"Bob you don't happend to know where I live right?" As if Bob was ignoring me he continued to talk to Anna while rubbing his chin some more as if that would speed up his thinking... "Maybe we should hit him on the head again... could bring his memory back..." "Nah I heard somewhere that could be dangerous." "Did you two go see a doctor or something? that be my first stop if I lost my memory..." He gribbed my head in one hand and started twisting it around to look for wounds I guess. I didn't really say anything about it cause I assumed he knew what he was doing. "Miss, did you notice this bruise right here? looks like he was hit with a pipe or something... but dunno if that could have caused the memory loss..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Anna silently agreed with Sophie, knowing for a fact it was dangerous. Cartoons never gave out the best advice for when someone had lost their memory. Even some shows didn't give out the best advice. "Could you really remember about going to a doctor if you did?" Anna asked him. Things never seemed to work that way. As Bob looked John over, she tried to remember if she did notice any kind of marks on him. She didn't at all. Anna looked closer at the bruise he pointed out and shook her head. "I didn't notice it before. I wasn't looking at him closely. But he should be brought to a doctor."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 pm

"I feel fine..." "I could call a friend of mine, lives down the road, smart guy, great docter""I said I'm fine..." "Just a sec, I'll give him a call" "Ugh... why am I even trying..." Bob walked over to the telephone, it was one of those old black ones... with a circle in the front. "Ey Jacob? Ye I'm good, I'm good... Listen You know John right? ... the mucle... ye ye him... Can you come over here? something happend... nah nothing serieus... John lost has a bruise on his head and lost his memory... Nah it didn't happend here, could you just come over here please? thanks man John ows you one... "You owe him... not me... I didn't even want to see a docter..." I said as he hang up. "He'll be over in a minute... So tell me miss... Why'd you go have dinner with that bum, If I'd see him I'd just leave him in the gutter..." "Maybe a good things she aint you then..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Anna moved back over to her seat and took a sip of her drink. "He's a stubborn man." She said with a smile, directing it over toward John. She turned in her seat to watch as Bob talked to the Jacob through the phone, remembering a doctor she had arrested. There was a possibility that it was the same guy but she didn't think too much on it. After all she had arrested him before. "Well dinner just came unexpectedly really. The rush of the rain made me forget until we had sat down in the booth."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 pm

"Stubborn he is..." Bob said laughing a bit and slammed one hand against my shoulder... Jacob should be here ... Ah there he is, Jacob my Man wassup?" "Wha happen Bob, Ya Alright?" Jacob was wearing a Yellow, red, black cap over his rasta hear as he entered. His clothes were a bit baggie and he was smoking a joint it seemed. Anna didn't see him yet since she was sitting with her back towards him, but I saw a memory flash through her eyes, noone else seemed to have noticed though."This Is my boy John right here"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 pm

Anna smiled at the two of them, then took one last sip of her drink. It seemed to be a bit stronger than when she first tasted it. Then suddenly, the voice she heard next was all too familiar to her. The scene where she had arrested Jacob flashed before her eyes. Anna blinked and turned around in her seat to see that same Jacob before her. If he was going to run, she would catch him, no problem like before. "Little Jacob Hughes." She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:00 pm

"Ya alright John?" Jacob spoke just before Anna. His face went white a bit for a second, he trew his joint away it slid under a couple chairs and a table. As soon as he released the joint he ran towards the door. It was pretty weird to see, a guy like that scared shitless for a girl like Anna... guess there's more than meets the eye. With the name spoken by Anna I cought a few more memorys of me smoking a joint with Jacob on some shabby sofa, ah good times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leprechaun   The Leprechaun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leprechaun
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: