The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Common Room - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Common Room - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Common Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 pm

Her eyes were now black... Kinda similar to Jaws. This was really starting to get uncomfortable. And definately creepy.

"Well, I supose I would have to take your word for it then, eh? No reason to be hostile... Specially since I really dont care to see what your capable of.."

He pushed her hands off of his neck and then pushed her away from himself. He didn't want to tempt her to bite him more than he already had. he didn't even want to imagine how much those fangs would hurt.

Maybe I was wrong about her... it's not like I've never been wrong... the only thing I dont trust is that I cant find the location of the signal that sends her messages...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

Alyss's mind wasn't right currently, she was overcome with the lust to rip his veins out.

"You could say that my alliance isn't quite right. Maybe you should know, as I'm about to drink you dry." She smiled and her fangs fell over her lips. She sauntered towards him and grasped his wrist, swinging him around and throwing him carelessly into the couch. It tipped over, clattering both Wave and the pillows to the floor. A scratch must have appeared on his elbow, or leg somewhere because she could smell blood. And oh, how she wanted it. She smiled lustfully and a flirtatious smirk racked her face.

"Oh how I want you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:13 am

He rolled when he hit the sofa and it tipped, he hit his head hard on the side table and he bean to bleed a bit from over his left eye. Perfect.... It was now the equivalent of fighting Jaws, without the water... no where was safe...

Allegiance isn't right... Hmm... Knew it..

He smiled as she did, but he was scared, but he wouldn't let her know it...

"I'd hate to see what happened to all the other guys you wanted... You'll have to be... a bit les... Vampire-ish to get to me, sorry. Maybe when you're normal.."

He winked and grabbed one of the pillows in one hand in case she got close, she could bite that and not him. He moved further and further away from her before reaching up and breaking a lightbulb, once it was shattered, he poked the open socket with his index finger and the power in the room went out, but he began to glow as electricity ran over his body.

"I'm warning you now, don't touch me Alyss, or you'll regret it."

Even Vampires could feel electricity.... Right?
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:23 am

Alyss's eyes widened slightly, but she smiled and cocked her head. Her face was shadowy in the light of his glowing body.

"Bad idea on turning the lights out." she said. The shadows on her face passed over her and the room turned entirely black, all Wave could see was darkness around him, not lighting anything with his unnatural glow.

"I don't have to touch you to kill you." she whispered from behind him, smiling in the pitch black. SHe wound a shadow around his leg and pulled it from underneath him, slamming his face down into the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 am

This would be his luck... alone in a dark room with a girl who wants him, but, somehow he ends up dead. Go figure... His face slammed into the ground and his head began pounding. He didn't care too much for fighting... It was always too physical...

One chance...

He had to find find her and shock her into the next millenium. He began to listen intently for any sign of foot steps, breathing, anything.... But, he heard nothing. Just the sound of his own breathing. he would have to wait for her to speak again. But, by then it may very well be too late.

Meantime, I'll keep the static charge on my body... So that if she does try something... It will end badly..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:40 am

Alyss was listening to his movements, hearing him stepping around, somewhere in the middle of the room. His head was still bleeding, she could tell that. But she had revealed too much to this man, he had to go.
She darted forwards and slammed her teeth straight into his neck, hoping it would hurt. Her sharp pointed fangs must have gone in, about 5 centimeters before she stopped. She missed the main vein, but still opened a wound. Just as the blood touched her lips a shock passed over her body. She endured the pain for a second, sucking up his blood for a second, before it grew too much and she recoiled, dropping to the floor, blinking rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:47 am

He heard the motion in time, but didn't have the time to react. She was much faster than he'd ever thought, but seconds after the bite, the black tint covering his sight had lifted and she was on her back on the floor.

He was bleeding badly, but not anywhere near as bad as he had originally thought he would be. He looked down to her and grabbed her by the throat, holding her to the ground.

"Give me two good reasons why I shouldn't hand you over to the Council."

He had ripped a piece of his shirt and held it to his neck to slow or halt the bleeding. It wasn't working great, but it was working.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:50 am

Alyss snarled wildly and thrashed around, trying to wriggle out of his grip, and failing.

"Because I'll kill you, at any given moment. Plus if you'd wanted to, you would have done it by now." she smirked, trying to pry his hands from her lily white throat. She let out a exasperated, wheezing cry "Let go of me, you pathetic bastard. Before I bite off your hands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 am

A blue flare shot through his eyes again as he shocked her slightly. she wasn't giving him much of a choice here. If she didn't settle down, he would throw her to the Council, and he'd seen what they were capable of. She'd be dead if she tried anything, and he didn't really want that.

"How about this given moment? You're doing a fine job of killing me as we speak... But, Please don't bite me. I prefer to have civilized conversation..... and this, sadly, is as close as you can come when you're in this state."

He sat and thought to himself for a moment, but he had already made up his mind before. She might not be on his side when it ame to a point of view, but he did consider her a friend.

"I'm not giving you over to the Council and I'm also not going to be telling anyone of your secret. As far as we both know, we came in here, and talked. I dont see any logic in losing a friend because of a simple argument of faith and point of view."

He smiled and let her up, hoping to God she was going to be calm.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:57 am

Alyss's eyes narrowed slightly. She stopped struggling and got to her feet, making the colour of the room return to normal. "You're not going to tell them?" she questioned.

To her, this man was an idiot. He now posed a threat to her, she would dispose of him as soon as possible, but for now, she would play along. "Fine. Fine. But don't consider yourself a friend. And if I find out you've told anyone, you won't wake up the next day." she hissed, glaring at him. How stupid was he?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:44 pm

He shook his head with a smile set in place, he was just glad she hadn't tried to kill him. He could keep a secret, even one under these circumstances. He would just have to be doubled up on watch for any attacks that came to the resistance.

"You know, a thank you would have been plenty, but I guess I'll just have to accept that rather weak threat as a thanks. But, as I said, no, I will not tell them. Mainly because one of two things will happen... Either A: You'll tell them yourself... or B: They wil find out on their own. But, Im hoping for the first, because if it happens to be the second, I dont think that you will be alive long enough to realize what was happening..."

His smile faded and he stood up and walked to a miror to examine his neck. There were two gaping holes just below his ear, and even as he spoke there was a change of color appearing in his skin around that area.

Perfect... how do I explain this one?
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Grinning widely, she ran her fingers over the holes behind his ear.

"You keep those clean, they won't heal over." she said, removing her cold fingers from his neck.
She sat back into the sofa, folding her arms. "And don't expect me to tell anyone anything, well, apart from Judah Marshall." she smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

He cringed at the name. The man who might as well be known as the father of the supers... He had no respect or liking towards that man at all..

"You know that guy?"

He smiled a bit jokingly but then returned to the thought of his neck. He could care less if the 'Bossman' knew about him. Not like he could do anything about it anyway...

"What do you mean they wont heal over? I'm stuck with two holes in my neck forever? You've gotta be joking! ... Fix it!"

He looked in the mirror with a look of annoyance and disgust on his face. the holes weren't exactly attractive... Although, they did make for interseting small talk...
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:05 am

Alyss shook her head. "I don't mean that. Why would I tell Judah I've been caught out? Stupid boy." she said, frowning. How stupid was this guy?

She smiled at his wounds and flicked her fingers at him. "Not my problem anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:23 am

He turned with a smile as he put the tip of his pinky in one of the gaping holes on his neck. That wasn't something he'd be willing to keep for the rest of his life. There had to be a way to get it fixed.

"When was it your problem? You could at least show me how to fix it... That's like.. common courtesy..."

His face contorted as his pinky hit a nerve and he ripped his hand away from the wound. He would have to keep his hair down if he were to hide it from the Council. But, even then there was no garauntee that they wouldn't see it.

"I look like I was attacked by a Vamp... Oh yeah... Never mind..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:49 am

Alyss scowled. "What do you expect me to do? Give you back your skin?" she scoffed, laughing harshly. She sunk back into the sofa and curled her legs up. "It was my problem when I had my teeth in your neck, I don't need a dead super on my hands, the council would find out and Judah would have me shot." she said, sadly.

She touched the wounds lightly, as he flinched. "Just keep them clean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:59 am

He smiled a bit at her reaction and answer. This whole thing could have turned out a lot worse. He could be dead. Or something along those lines... but, thankfully he wasn't..

"Yes, I expect you to give me back my skin. Right now."

He laughed a little and turned towards the door, what little advice he had been given, he would definately follow. The last thing he needed was an infection on top of the two gaping holes... He turned and waved a goodbye, still holding the piece of cloth over his neck.

"I'm sure I'll be seeing you again.... Just don't go getting killed before then."

He winked jokingly and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Alyss watched him go, physically seething. She hissed abuse under her breath and fell back down onto the couch, widening her eyes. Surely they would notice that huge mark. Question. One. Two. Three. And she's dead.

She groaned and clenched her palms, a darkness spreading around the room, she always preferred to sit in the dark. As the blackness overtook the room she felt safer. She could always trust her powers to keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

((Im guessing this is all over so i am going to post like it is and it is all cleaned up))

John just came from a very tiring workout. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some white and gold gym shorts. He jumped onto the couch and layed his head back. He closed his golden eye lids and thought about the war. He wasn't much for killing fighting but he will do what he needs to. Before the war before the shot he was a normal kid. When he got the shot he was taken away from his life. He thought about how many people had that happen to them. There life taken away and they can never have it back. He wanted someone to talk to. He saw that Jackson and Emma had drawn close and he just wanted someone to hold. It wasn't fair! he had a great life then it was taken away! "Fuck the world!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:28 pm

''Hey Goldylocks...What was that?''

Jackson came in, raising an eyebrow at the clearly frustrated council member.

''If we start screwing things, let us screw the Government. Cause I already know what's getting you pissed. Do know that we all had our lives change, and don't matter how it was, it's how it is. Why won't you take 5, or a few days and get yourself some rest? I'm doing double shifts since Scavenger decided to get her ass alive again, so I figure I'll just take yours too.''

Jackson sat next to John for a moment, planting his trustworthy M-16A4 nect to him.

''How 'bout that? Sounds good? Think fast before I change my mind...''

Jackson would hate triple shifts, but he knew how John was feeling. They all felt like that. Some more then others. Since he saw himself as a shield, Jackson hid his true mfeelings most of the time, even to someone like Emma. And he was already close with her before they both had the Genesis shot. Besides, the government was as pesky as usual, so it would be the best time to get some rest. At least, or others.
Back to top Go down
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:49 am

John looked up as Jackson another council member walked in. He was slightly embarrassed that someone heard him. When Jackson called him Goldilocks he smiled. For Jackson giving you a nickname meant he was cool with you are you were going to die. When he offered to take his shift John started to think how helpful that would be for his mental state. He needed time off his life was perfect and now he had to start over. Not only that but he was being hunted. "Jackson that would be nice but i would have to turn you down. I can handle it. I am a council member and if the others see me slipping they might loose faith. I will do my duty without a problem." He smiled he knew Jackson always had his back. "I just wonder what it would be like if we didn't fight back. I mean what if there wasn't a resistance would everything be fine? There would be no one to fight really. He would just have a huge army of super soldiers what use would they be?" John knew he was being naive with that thought but still. What if Judah wasn't a bad person and just wanted an army that was there for protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room   The Common Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Common Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2