The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Dorms EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Dorms EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Dorms EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Dorms EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Dorms EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Dorms EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Dorms EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Dorms EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Dorms 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Dorms 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Dorms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Dorms Empty
PostSubject: The Dorms   The Dorms EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Wake had walked back to his dorm after the confrontation with his new friend. All he really needed now was some kind of rest. But, that would also have to wait until he addressed his wound properly. The smile he had worn across his face faded fast as he saw his reflection in the mirror. He had a hard time identifying himself. He looked sick as a dog.

Jesus... This has to be fixed.. or I'm in serious trouble...

There were rings under his eyes that seemed as though they'd appeared in minutes, but the look they had made him wonder if he'd had them for life. The bite was now turning almost black. It wasn't an infection of any sort, because there was no way he could have gotten an infection in 15 minutes...

What the hell is this?

Even as he thought about it, something in his head snapped. He felt a searing pain from his neck, followed by a new urge to just hurt something. He lashed out at the closest thing to him, which, just happened to be the bunk. It was solid metal, but he gripped it and it bent under his hand. After that, he released a charge into the bed and the metal superheated to a melting poit and pooled on the floor.

This bite is amplifying my emotions... This could be extremely good... or.. Maybe...

He thought for a moment and pinched his arm. It hurt almost to a point where he couldn't stand it. That bite had amplified everything. He turned back to the sink and began cleaning his wound with peroxide and alcohol. The peroxide began to bubble madly over his wound and he winced as it started to die down. The color hadn't changed at all, but it seemed almost as though the rings under his eyes were dissappearing...

I really don't wanna... but, if it fixes this... then I have to...

He shut his eyes and pulled the cap from the alcohol. The smell hit him before he realized just how much it was going to hurt, he grabbed a towel and bit down on it hard and poured the solution onto his neck. A muffled scream was all that could be heard, and maybe the sound of a cracking tooth, but other than that it was quiet. A few tears ran from his face as he tried to get a glimpse of the now burning wound. It was clean and now an almost healthy shade of purple... Similar to a bruise, but there were still two holes.

Better than nothing....

He fell back onto his matress, which was now on the floor and slept, now covering the wound with a towel. He slept soundly enough, thankful for the fact that he didn't have some kind of a nightmare about vampires... especially ones half his size, twice his strength, and extremely cute... Those were the worst...
Back to top Go down
Trevor Grayson
Trevor Grayson

Bio
Codename: The White Medic
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Human

The Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorms   The Dorms EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Trevor walked into the room. Another member of the resistance slept on. He was slightly injured. Hmm puncture wounds and a lack of blood, drained perhaps. Easy enough to fix. Trevor touched his neck wound and made the flesh and muscle grow back. Then he transfered some of his blood though a vein he summoned out of his body and attached to the wounded fighter. That will fix him for now. He begins to leave the room.

EDIT BY ADMIN: This post to be ignored as this member has yet to be approved to rp.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

The Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorms   The Dorms EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 pm

The dorms were dark, silent, and gloomy. Just the way it was supposed to be. As sort of hall duty, Jackson had taken it upon himself to make sure these men would get their sleep, and he would personally 'take care' of any hellraiser. Jackson was big, heavily armored, and carrying his mingun over his shoulder. He took step by step, trying to be as silent as possible. At every step, a *chink* was heard. Nobody would wake up from it though. They weren't breakable little boys.

When Jackson was done walking through the straight long corridor, he lit a candle, and took a seat. For his convenience, he had placed a table and a chair at the end of the corridor, along with some supplies. He had night duty, so he had to stay up. Coffee, cigarettes, and a first aid kit, might someone has uncontrollable powers. It was completely silent. He took a cigarette, lit it with the light from the candle, inhaled, and exhaled again, giving life to a big grey cloud. It was quite peaceful. Out of his 'survival supply kit' came a pack of cards, and Jackson started to play. He also grabbed a small device, who would broadcast some radio. He didn't up it on really loud, but he could hear it clear enough. Nobody would be disturbed by it, and he still would hear enough.

''Theres something that I can't quite explain
I'm so in love with you
you'll never take that away

and if I said a hundred times before
expect a thousand more
you never take that away

well expect me to be
calling you to see
if you're ok when I'm not around
asking if you love me
I love the way you make it sound
calling you to see
do I try too hard to make you smile
to make a smile

well I will keep calling you to see
if you're sleepin' are you dreamin' and
if you're dreamin' are you dreamin' of me
I cant believe
you actually picked...me''

''Calling you, blue October huh? Good song, but maybe not the best of times, and the best of people to sing it too..''

Jackson flicked a button, but after the intro of Johnny Cash with Hurt, he leaped up. He heard something. It came out of the room which Wavelenght entered just before him. Jackson leaped up and grabbed the first aid kit before rushing into the room. Wavelenght however, was sleeping.

''Wounded and sleeping, on a matress in the middle of a melted thing that was a bed..''

Jackson turned around to look at a flask of alcohol.

''..with alcohol.''

Jackson placed his hand on the sleeping Wavelenght's shoulder, shaking it slightly. He didn't care if he was just asleep, this might not be alright. With a low gruff voice, Juggernaut asked Wave..

''Wake up kid. You alright?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dorms   The Dorms Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dorms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The Resistance main Headquarters-
Jump to: