The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST

Go down 
+9
Gregory
Radiant
Shrapnel
Ventus
Stones
Katsa
Claypoole
Keaton Matthews
Emma Ashton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Resistance

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:35 am

Ohh man, who the hell would do that... Shrap groaned, he looked over and saw Jackson get hit with a car. Shrap closed his eyes and felt his wound, kind of bad. He put some morphine on it and opened his eyes again. Jackson flipped a car over.
Holy shit. He smiled, Shrap got up and used his gun to help. He saw Jackson get shot a few times, but that armor should take care of that.

''Rebels, get your shit and get out! Get the supers if you can and hustle!''
Jackson yelled.

Shrap nodded and ran to a truck, he quickly grabbed a couple supers, but not all, didn't count. And then he went to Jackson, he held Emma.
Sir, im a trained medic, I can help her, but we need to get out of here. Its too hot to do any medic work! He said. Shrap got out his M16 and began shooting at the car, hopefully to distract it from killing anyone else. He crouched and fired his gun a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 am

My attack on the big man seemed to have lit a fire inside Emma, literally, because suddenly the air was more flame then air. Emma used this flame to attack. i had no time to dodge or lassen the blow even with my tremendious speed and that was saying something. I was on fire and in pain as i flow though that air. I flew through the air for about 300m when i landed in a tree gor gods sake. Not the soft grass on the ground or maybe a conveniatly place jumping castle, oh no, that would be too nice. No, i had to land in a tree really high up too. with severe burns and posible broken bones i lay there slowly slipping into unconciouness. vaugely i hear the big guy order the others to gep some supers and retreat. i thought weakly that this raid had gone badly when i finally sank into unconciousness.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Alyss, being totally far away from this raid had rounded the corner of the street, due to the huge amount of noise that was coming from the area.
She swore loudly as a bullet hit the wall behind her. She looked around quickly, her eyes turning dark and her teeth springing out immediately. She hissed and withdrew the handguns inside her jacket.

If anything, she seemed somewhat innocent looking on the battlefield, her orange hair curled up and her white cotton dress and cute little white trainers unstained from battle. Her eye caught the person she knew was here, the person she had been looking forward to seeing.

Emma

She smiled as she saw Katsa faint to the ground, she looked over to see if any other Agents were around to help her up. She motioned to Stones and pointed at Katsa, carrying on towards Emma.
She darted, using her super speed, towards Emma, tackling her from the side and onto the floor. She levered her knee into Emma's stomach to pin her down and raised a gun to Emma's chin. "Burst into flames and you die faster." she hissed. "What is all this, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Keaton was helping the supers out of the truck. There were only 8 that wanted to come along the rest were to scared. Keaton looked back in truck and yelled. "This is your last chance for freedom! come with me and you will be safe!" But none of them moved he sighed and put a force field the supers. He motioned for them to run for the alleyway. where Caution and Ventus was. "Go with them they can help you. They are friends." Keaton saw them run all into the alleyway and looked back at the fight. everyone was in terrible condition. He saw Emma get tackled by some girl with guns. The guns went right under her chin. "Fuck it all to hell!" Keaton threw a force field on the gun so if it fired it would blow up. He then ran and charged the girl on Emma. Keaton didn't want to believe it but he was getting really low on energy and needed to get out of there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Alyss slammed into the floor, looking up at the attacked that was pinning her underneath them. She scowled. "Keaton?!" she yelled. "Get the hell off of me or I will not hesitate to kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:29 am

As i lay in the tree, hanging of a branch i slipped in and out of consciousness. Every time i came around i had the vague thought that i should get up and get out of there. I wanted to fight but i knew that in my condition, that might not be the best idea. My second thought was to get a way as fast as i could but that also seemed to be out of my ability range for the moment. I couldn't even find the energy to open my eyes. I resined to lie on my tree Branch until someone designed to help me. I sighed heavily, i hate it when this happens. i mean, how often does someone beat me, and this badly too. it sucks. suddenly i remembered the ear piece that radiant had given me and in a weak voice i spoke. i wasn't sure that he would hear it but it was worth a try.

"Radiant, can you hear me? please answer. i need help. I am... stuck in...a....." i didn't get to finish the sentence because, at the end, i started losing consciousness until i went out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 am

Keaton looked down at Alyss as he pinned her to the ground. He was stunned he didn't think she would be there. Even though he knew she worked for the government. He got up quickly and then realized he wasn't being paid to help her. This messed with his head a lot. "Alyss you need to get out of here or i will have to kill you." Keaton knew Alyss could hurt him in his condition he had been fighting full force from the get go. But he couldn't let her see that. "I am sorry but i am being paid to do this. I am letting you go now. Please run or they will kill you." Keaton looked at her with helping eyes. They were strong yet caring. Keaton looked at Alyss waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 am

Darkness.... Again.

Somewhere in the depths of her mind Emma's consciousness sighed. This was the second time today she'd been put in a coma by using her powers. It most definitely was not good for her health.

As Emma's mind floated around in the darkness, neither active nor dormant, not thinking but not silent, vague blurry images of the outside world flashed across her consciousness. Most of what she saw, yet didn't see, was red light with a darker red patch thrown in occasionally.

Then in the distant reaches of her perceptions she became aware of the fact that she was moving. Whether the motion was a figment of her own imagination or a physical tangible thing that was happening to her limp body, Emma was not sure. All she knew was that the motion comforted her for some reason. Why, she did not know. Perhaps it was just one of those things that can only be understood once man understood the subconscious. But since man could never fully understand this alien realm, the mystery of the soothing rocking would continue to linger within her transient consciousness.

It was now, now that Emma's mind had finally completed this rather unnecessarily large circle, that Emma registered the fact that she was no longer feeling safe and comforted. Slowly her scattered brain cells tried to piece together the reason behind this, but that was when a voice similar to the hissing of a snake invaded her sanctuary of darkness.

Tsunami's flooded across Emma's consciousness and her mind reeled under the onslaught. Blood red waves sought to drown her, the darkness pulsed around her, white hot lightning struck her. The meaning behind the reaction of her imagination was clear. For some reason this hissing voice echoing around inside her head had instantly torn up great feelings of anger, fear and pain. The reasons why those particular emotions were chosen eluded Emma's dieing mind. Perhaps they were a combination of memories and future plans? Whatever the reason, Emma would not find these things out now. So instead Emma's imagination relented restoring Emma's mind back to it's random floating in the dark.

Images still flashed by her, but Emma paid them no head. They would not matter to her anyway. She could feel it. The tug of the beyond. Out in the darkness was a place she was meant to go, and once she got there all these fleeting images, bloody waves, strange rocking, and hissing snakes, would cease to disturb her. Emma could float in the comforting darkness's embrace forever. Whether this thought pleased her or not Emma was as yet still unsure. But what harm could there be in allowing the current to tug her along for a bit? Just while she tried to get rid of this annoying buzzing.

Another message from her imagination Emma was sure, but like before the message behind the buzzing eluded Emma. Perhaps it was a noise from outside her mind, from the real world. Then again perhaps not. Emma just knew that whatever the reason for the buzzing, it seemed to want to make her resist the tug of the beyond. It was as though it wanted her to stay. Why she did not know. But Emma knew she could not cross over until she found out.

The tugging current relented in it's strength and Emma slowed in the darkness. She did not stop however. It just seemed as though death knew what she was thinking and had allowed her time to come to terms with the buzzing.

Emma floated, the buzzing buzzed, the darkness was dark, and all the while Death held Emma in a gentle yet firm grasp. She was so close to death if she floated but a little forward she would cross over. But something was holding her back, and Death could do nothing to stop that. It was all down to Emma whether she joined his embrace for eternity, and as much as Death would loath to let her go after having lost his hold on her so many times before, there was nothing he could do if yet again the buzzing prevailed.

((hmm... me thinks i have to much spare time Razz ))
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

Alyss looked up at Keaton and smirked. She could see the dark circles under his eyes and how his blood was flowing slower than most people in the battle.
Using her enhanced strength she moved her weight onto her back and kicked her feet up, sending him flying through the air. She moved towards him and knelt down beside him, smoothing his hair down.

"I'd like to see you try." she cooed. She blew him a kiss as she got up and walked away from him, a large piece of sharp, metal shrapnel in her hand, towards Emma.
She sat next to her sworn foe and smiled down at her. She looked like she was knocking on Death's door, her eyes were almost rolling back in her head.
Alyss sighed, she couldn't kill her when she was down. She needed Emma fighting fit when she killed her, or her sense of glory would be denied.

"You owe me one Emma." she hissed, removing her backpack and taking out the emergency first aid kit in the top pocket. Searching through the large amount of medicines and cures in the box she found the elastic tie she was looking for. Strapping it to Emma's left upper arm she continued her search until she found the hypodermic needle she was looking for. She placed the sterile needle steroid pack and sucked up the thin yellow liquid before quickly tapping on the side of the needle, shaking off the straying drops.
She breathed in before placing her hand on Emma's main nerve. Her eyes dilated as she felt the blood pumping beneath her fingers, but she shook her head and concentrated, pushing the needle into the vein.
Pressing down firmly on the plunger she felt Emma's heart pump faster, the steroid should renew her strength and get her...blood...pumping again. Alyss withdrew the needle and sealed up Emma's arm with a small cotton patch.
She took a quick look at her wounds and decided they didn't need that much attention. Alyss smiled down at Emma and took the girl's hand in her own, bringing it to her mouth, where her fangs were still elongated.
Quickly, she carved an ornated 'A' into the upper skin of the girls hand. "Now that's carved with my poison, it won't heal. I'll just let you know that it was a Government fighter that helped you, and your worst enemy." she patted Emma's face and withdrew her hand and clenched it to a fist, bringing it back to Emma's face with a resounding 'CRACK' from the punch. She hoped something had broken. A split caressed Emma's cheek and began to bleed down her face.

Alyss had to look away.

"Next time we meet Ashton, you won't get another chance." she hissed, getting up onto her feet, picking up the rucksack.
She looked around the battlefield, seeing fire's roaring everywhere and people screaming. Walking to the truck, she saw Katsa's body hanging from the tree. She looked around and scaled the tree easily, taking the girls body into her super-strengthened arms. She jumped down and landed gracefully, Katsa's unconscious body in her arms. She took the earpiece from her and attached it to her own. "Hello? This is Alyss Ray, raid happened, Katsa's out. Anyone there? I'm pretty much fighting alone. Get someone down here, Katsa needs help. Find her location from this." she stated down the line. She laid Katsa's body on the grass and placed the earpiece on her stomach.

Running back towards the battle area, she withdrew her guns, pointing them outwards and she saw the large Juggernaut. She knew they wouldn't affect him, but she wanted his attention, so she fired a bullet straight into his back armour."Hey Meathead. Need some action?" she said, with a smirk, her fangs shooting out.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:05 am

Keaton slammed into the ground his force field protected him for the most part but he felt himself weaken even more. When Alyss walked away he slowly got up. He saw her tend to Alyss then walk over to the Juggernaut. Keaton flew up into the air this didn't take much energy but it would make him less detectable on from the ground. His flying unlike others didn't make much noise. He flew up about twenty feet then dived straight towards Alyss. he picked her up and flew as high as he could. He got around 70 feet when he stopped and held her out with arm. He looked her dead in the eyes. "Don't make me drop you." His look was threatening but he needed to be to survive. Keaton was killing himself with the over use of his powers. It looked like everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 pm

Alyss kicked her legs feverishly in the air as she snarled loudly at Keaton, her fangs exposed to their full length.
She looked downwards, they were floating above the truck of supers. Formulating a plan, she raised her gun and slashed it around Keaton's face. As his head turned to the right, she lowered her teeth straight into his hand and ripped them out again as his hand let go.

The immediate terror of flying through the air was there, she was such a long way up and the air was so cold. Tumbling faster, she regained her composure and swiftly turned in the air to land on her feet.
She landed with a blunt 'THUD' outside the truck. She winced as her legs fractured slightly, but her strength held the rest. Now all she needed was to heal faster. And that was simple.
Alyss grabbed the nearest newbie-super and pulled his head backwards, dragging her teeth across his neck.

"Mmmm, a psychic." she whispered, before latching onto his jugular vein and sucking him dry of his blood.
When she was finished of her feast, she dropped him to the floor, a lot stronger than before. Her legs felt more stable, her eyes more focused and her skin tougher. She looked up towards Keaton who was still in the air and shot four bullets at him. "Don't try me."

She walked back towards the Juggernaut and smiled sweetly at him. "Now, where were we? I do believe we've met once before." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:44 pm

(( Alright, I would have replied earlier if my companion would have replied. Ignore the part Gregory is with me, unless he decides to enter in that matter. Sorry for the delay folks. ))

Too much was going on to keep in check. Either they had to get these new guys out of here or they'll end up shooting them in the end. Powers going haywire all over the vicinity made it difficult to make out who was who, and more importantly, who is where. Darius put his car into a stop in an alley across street, opened the door, grabbed his gear and rushed towards the nearest cover area.

A nearby mailbox proved sufficient. His sunglasses tinted red, indicating the thermal vision activated. Between all the smoke and debris of the now several wreckages among the street several people were fighting, along with several moving aimlessly around the field. The one he searched for however, was nowhere to be seen. The redness in his glasses disappeared, once again giving him a clear view of the field of battle. He brought his trusty ACR upwards and peered down the iron sights for potential targets when radio message broke his silence.

"I need help. I am... stuck in...a....."

After that the message returned static. Help..!? What the hell happened this fast.

"Stuck what, where are you Cat!"

No answer, that's all he got in return. He never thought the situation would be so serious to get Katsa any severe injuries. It seemed she lost Consciousness, so injuries was probably the least to worry about right now. Darius moved up to the first wreckage as fast as he could, making sure nobody spotted him. First priority was rescuing his partner, no matter what regulation stated, second priority was to get these knuckleheads back to the training complex and last but not least take out any rebel when you can. For now that last would be on the background, moving unnoticed would be the best bet for now.

"Find her location from this."

Alyss was here, and she found Katsa. Goddamn where is my radar. he cursed to himself while searching his gear for the radar he took with him.

"Thanks Alyss, I'll be right there."

Darius found his radar, entered the frequency of the headphones and only 3 bleeps popped up. He knew his position, now which one was Katsa. One bleep was near most of the wreckages and out of the danger area, and one near the fighting, best choice to go for the wreckages. His feet caried him as fast as he could, and it didn't take him much time to get close enough for a visual. He ran closer as fast as he could.

Great stuff, this really is my day...

"Cat!"

He landed on his knees beside her and immediatley checked her vitals. Everything seemed fine, except the part where she lost Consciousness. Figures, I'm not here when the action starts and this is what we get. he muttered angrely. The immediate are seemed clear, checkup looked fine, best get here somewhere more safe. But what about Alyss and the rest of the mission. He shook his head in disagreement.

Katsa first, Rebels follow.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Keaton grabbed his hand and saw Alyss fall tot he truck. Dammit he should have been higher. The bullets came shooting towards him and his force field protected him from them but they threw him off balance and he went straight down. He regained composure almost right before he hit the ground. He landed softly not injuring himself but he was seriously low on energy. He saw Alyss run back to Jackson she really wanted to fight him. That is when he noticed a man run over to Cat. Keaton ran over to him wasting as little energy as possible. "Hey you! Get away from the woman!" Keaton stopped a couple feet away from him. He put up a force field a couple feet in front of himself so if he was shot at he wouldn't go flying.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Just as he was about to pick Katsa off the ground he heard a voice behind him, telling him to move away from the woman. That made quite a problem for Darius, as he wasn't going to back away from her in any way. The steel silver glare of his eyes focussed on the man behind him. Darius seated Katsa and kneeled besides her.

"Just who do you think you are demanding me to not get her to safety." he put some anger in his voice.

Some sort of twinkling or sparkling could be seen around the guy. Darius couldn't clearly make out what it was but his gut told him it wasn't anything good. He had fought supers before and knew what to expect of these things. It looked like this man used energy, especially around his body. That wasn't levitation or telekinesis, there was only one logical power behind it. A barrier of some sorts, maybe a forcefield. This in turn would probably make most of his firearms useless, except for some of his heavy payload. Too bad this was a danger close situation.

Darius was supporting Katsa with one of his arms, the second now stood motionless besides him. His hand however had already found it's way towards his combat knife and cletched it so hard his fingers turned white.

"You will let me pass." The cold stare still focused on the man. This was unlike any rules of engagement, but what could you expect from a rebel.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:57 pm

"No you wont." Keaton stared back at the man. Keaton slowly walked towards the man. Keeping the force field up. He couldn't keep it invisible anymore because the more he focused on it the stronger the light grew. It was now a bluish tinge he could he still see clearly through it. That is when he remembered his other unique power. He still had energy in his body. Thankfully it did run out when his force fields did. That is when it happened the force field shut down. Keaton felt energy drain from him. "Shit." He looked at the man. He started making the energy course through his body creating blue light to go everywhere. It was spectacular display he just hoped he wouldn't notice that when the energy was not in a part of his body it became weak. If it wasn't for the energy Keaton would be laying on the ground by now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica_Hall
Jessica_Hall

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:08 pm

(( sorry for not posting for a long time.))

Jessica was fighting government agents with Victor for a while. She was kind of surprised that the agents didn't use some sort of special weapon on her and Victor. She has seen all of those fancy gadgets that the government use on different supers. They all have their own unique abilities but then they all always have their weaknesses. The government has been doing this for years so they kind of got an idea of what weaknesses the supers have based on their powers. She of course ha to wear those bracelets to keep her powers in check. If they came off Who knows what would happen. They are made to weaken he powers and control how much energy she takes in and gives out. So, if they came off she would most likely let out all the energy in her body and then take it all back in so fast an violent that she would at least go unconscious for a few days.
Jessica kept fighting off the government agents same way she always did. While she was punching one of them in the stomach another jumped on her back and grabbed her ski mask she was wearing. Which revealed to them that she was Jessica Hall, Ben Hall's daughter.

((If you are in the government you would know who she is. So, if you would like you can get involved with this. I would like the bracelets to get taken off and she gets all knocked out, but that can wait until later. Maybe it could be what ends the raid.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:25 pm

(( I'll think something up once I get away from Keaton one way or another, unless someone else beats me to it offcourse. Are we supposed to capture her or just recognize her? ))

It seemed as the force field the man created started to increase in energy. A blue line was faintly visible and clearly showed the barrier surrounding him. He wasn't going to let him pass, that much was clear. Darius got ready to dash towards him, knife up front, but just as he was about to move a blue light blew outward in a shockwave motion. Too late to brace for impact Brandon just hoped for the best. The amazing phenomena blew right past him, not giving any force at all. Not knowing what just happened Darius saw his chance clear to attack right now. The blue light might come back to haunt him but this was a chance he could not forfeit.

Darius dashed forward as fast as he could, leaving Katsa sitting on the grass behind him. The man tried to counter him, but his initial attack was a feint. Darius crashed into the guy, making both of them fall towards the ground. Darius ended up top, holding a knfie to the man's neck.

"Give me one reason not to slice and dice you apart." He shout towards the guy.

The man was weaker then he expected, it didn't really make sense. For now it looked like he had the upper hand.

(( Sorry for the powerplay, but had to do something to get past you and this seemed like a good moment. I don't know what that energy blast was for, and if it was indeed harmless but I'm guessing you got something planned. ))
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 pm

((It was harmless it was just to show that the force fields were done for at least for now. He still has his energy inside his body but what you did makes sense.))

Keaton was tackled and when the man asked the question he just grinned. He knew the man had the upper hand but he would let him see that. He surged the energy inside his body towards his arms. He grabbed the back of the man and pulled as hard as he could. The position he was in wasn't helping but with the energy he managed to pull him off. He looked the man straight in the eye. "Because i will kill you first."
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Darius felt the energy moving through the man's body. In one burst he got enough power to throw him off completely. In a rolling motion he got back upon his feet, his knife ready to attack. Keaton stared at him a split second and spoke up. Darius had left his rifle near Katsa, but he still had his sidearm holstered. In a fluent motion he unholstered it, pointed it towards Keaton and rested it on his knife arm, ready to counter either range or melee. The knife reflected the spark coming from the fires around and the stare was greeted by a long look down a barrel.

"Because I will kill you first"

"Then you lose."

Darius didn't see any trace of energy in the form of a barrier around the man. Best bet was to shoot now and find out later. The pistol set off a loud bang, with the gun pointed at part of his torso, just below his shoulder. This was non-lethal but would make a point if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

The gun sounded Keatons energy shot towards the impact. It happened so fast he was thrown back a couple feet he landed on his back with a thud. The wind was knocked out of him but he was alive. The bullet barely punctured his skin. Thankfully the energy protected him from that. He grabbed his stomach it still hurt and he didn't have a healing factor. He slowly got up. He knew that the man was trained to take of supers like him. He needed to run but it would be great if he could capture Cat or at least do something to her to help later on. Keaton ran straight towards the man and jumped up into the air catapulting over the man and landing next to Katsa. Keaton grabbed the gun and pointed it at the man. "Drop the weapons now." Keaton said this threateningly and cocked the gun.

((Hey i don't usually RP with guns so if i do anything wrong or make a mistake with the gun just tell me and i can correct it.))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:32 pm

(( It's just fine ))

Damnit! Why did he need to fetch his gun just now...Frikkin amateur mistake... This only made things worse for the kid. A gun seemed unnatural to him, although he did manage to cock the gun. Too bad that wasn't enough on his ACR, but for now he decided to play along and see what he was up too. He stood there for a couple more second, debatting whether or not to pull the trigger when finally dropping the knife and loosing his grip on the pistol. The pistol dropped on the ground soon after. There were a couple more surprises for this man however.

"Do you really think you can use that?" he smirked. "I think you forgot a few steps, but I'm feeling generous. Let's settle this mano a mano. You've got ten seconds."

He had one last resort he intended to use right when the boy showed his intentions. Be it right or wrong, nobody screwed with him, even more so when lives were involved. The gun wouldn't fire without switching the safety off and he still wore a bulletproof vest if he did manage to find this switch.

"Ten...Nine...."

In the palm of his hands, into his sleeves and out of sight, two throwing knives appeared. If he even showed any attempt to fire or take the safety off he'd find those in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 am

(We never met, this was before the Christmas thing! Don't confuse timelines love Wink )

''Meathead...You're not very original are you? I'ma carve a a big J in your little flesh sack as payback for Emma, and make sure it's the one thing people will see when they look into your coffin. If there are people at your funeral that is.''

Juggernaut faced Alyss. He had heard all the stories about Scavenger. He had read his files. Truly said, his options were a bit limited, especially regarding Emma. He had one big advantage. His strength, logically. Next to that, Alyss had bandaged her nemesis, he had no idea why. He'd see if she poisoned her later. When he rampaged over here, Jackson had left his minigun and his M-16 behind in the grass. He could grab it, but knowing just a bit about this vampire, that wasn't the best option. He had some more stuff with him in his utility belt and several parts in their

''You ready for your funeral? My favorite soap's on in 15 and I don't wanna miss it. I kill you and be home in time for dinner. Don't worry though, I'll be taking my time tearing you apart...''

Jackson cracked his knuckles and his neck, facing his opponent dead on. He was going to try and make sure that this would be her last fight, he was getting sick of this already. Jackson was going to play this smart, and see how farthat would get him. He knew he was going to shoot into a blind rage again soon. There was fighting going on, blasting, blood, shouts, and Emma was hurt. All the ingredients needed for a Danger-cocktail, with a cherry of carnage on top.

''Here we...Go!''

Jackson rushed to meet Alyss. Deep inside his mind, he felt the switch again. He was going to like this. He was going to tear the one apart that had hurten Emma, after infiltrating. A crude smile formed on his face as he plowed through the wrecked streets, straight for his adversary.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 am

Alyss's eyes widened as Jackson hurled his great body weight towards her. She darted sideways quickly, leaving him charging at thin air. She flitted away, thinking of the things to her advantage. Well, her teeth could bite through pretty much anything, his armour was like a marshmallow to her, and she presumed she was smarter than him at a lot. She was a lot faster too, but a lot less strong.
Getting her thoughts back together she moved behind Jackson and jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck, tightly. "For your information, I saved Emma's life. And don't call me a fleshsack, I did that to her so she would remember who saved her life." she hissed. She dug her teeth through his armor and into the muscles on his shoulder. She ripped them sideways, making a large gash in the muscle-mans skin. She twirled backwards from his back and landed lightly away from him. "C'mon it's not like you can beat me Juggernaut. Emma can't beat me, we're equally matched. And Emma is stronger than you." she sneered. "And you wouldn't hurt an innocent little girl like me would you?" She gave him a smirk. "You monster."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:37 am

Keaton heard the man start to count down. He cursed silently. He knew he needed to hit the man at least once before he was hit. He charged all his energy into his arms again and threw the gun with all his might. Keaton had fairly good aim and he threw it pretty quickly so he would at least have to dodge it. He then jumped backwards into the tree. And hid himself as best he could . He put the energy inside his body to all the major parts. He made sure if he was hit he wouldn't die at least not right off the bat. He looked around for a way to get away or something he could use to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:48 am

i came around slightly. i could hear noises but they sounded as if they where coming from a great distance away. Someone was shouting, arguing. I tried to focus on it and, to my surprise, the fog in my head lifted a little and i found that i could hear then more clearly. It was Radiant and someone else. The other person wasn't going to let Radiant move. i wanted to join in but i still couldn't find the energy to move. I did, however, have the energy to feel monumentally pissed at the thought that i had been beaten. Granted, it hadn't helped that i had been, at one point, three against one, but still, so not fair. Helplessness was not my thing and never would be. I also wasn't liking the idea that at the moment i was a sitting duck to being taken or killed. I knew that Radiant would protect me but if he got out numbered or distracted i was most defiantly toast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST   The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The raid - Corner of Woodland and Condamine ST
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives-
Jump to: