The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The dinner hall - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The dinner hall - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The dinner hall

Go down 
+9
Radiant
Alyss Ray
Jackson
Ventus
Keaton Matthews
Alice Blake
Brandon Lording
Katsa
Judah Marshall
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

The dinner hall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am

Alyss scowled at Gregory and sighed, retracting her fangs, her eyes returning to normal. She smiled at Gregory and patted his arm, he was a good man. And she didn't want to be punished by Judah, not again.

"Only if you buy the lady a drink, sir." she said, winking. She sat next to him at the bar, swinging her feet playfully off the chair, but with her eyes fixed on the Juggernaut and the veins throbbing in his neck.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:56 am

Keaton turned around and shot his force field back. The field hit Jackson in the back pushing him forward a little. The force field was still up so Jackson couldn't hit him back. "Ooops, my bad did i touch you?"
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:14 am

''Good. Thank you. Now, was it red wine? and you Omega.... No drink for Omega, throwing small forcefields around to provoke is prepostorous. Don't you see it is stupid to push this man with a forcefield when he is leaning against a bar? I thought you said you would not act first.. Do you not have manners? Please comrade, as they say, do not play with fire or you will get burned, and is that what you want?''

Gregory signaled the barkeep after his small rant on Keaton. The situation was going a bit awkward, but of all people, Gregory was going to fix this. He knew fully well Juggernaut wouldn't care less, but with Omega and Alyss going against him, he hardened in his resolve, and was even more sturdy and battle-ready then usual. He shook his head, it seemed so unwise to try and provoke someone who would get better the more angry he would get. It was only lucky the man also was calm most of the time. So why not make an experiment of it and get a bit of Christmas going on?

Gregory looked Juggernaut in the eye, and placed one hand on the man's shoulder, initializing the Pacification Protocol. Gregory thought it was best to spare Keaton for now, Juggernaut could definitely take it.

''What's up doc?''

He was sure this was going to take some power with the man's fortitude. He made him feel less like a rock, and lower his power just a tiny bit. The man was ridiculously strong, but when dealing with enemies, power was not everything, nor were words. Juggernaut had shown he was not going to fight unless someone was going to attack him or the rebels would be in danger, showing leadership.

''Doc, you make me feel weird. whatever you're doing, stop staring.''

Gregory ended the Pacification Protocol, ending his powers on Juggernaut. Alyss had noticed what the doctor was doing,and Gregory looked at her, winking. It was dangerous to do this on Juggernaut, and he was the first ever to truly notice it was Gregory who was using his powers. Instead of saying something, Juggernaut's eyes narrowed at Omega before outstretching a hand to Alyss.

''As a Christmas gift, I will 'forget' anything I just said. Remind that I do not forget or forgive what you did to the rebels, and especially Emma, but today I will not act acordingly if we stop this now. You have shown no childplay unlike this kid that's supposed to be working for the rebels but likes to spend his time pushing me softly with forcefields. You show grown up behaviour, and for that, this handshake. You know what it means for both sides for now.''

Jackson, as he was, took a moment to shake off Gregory's Protocol, his big hand still stretched out at Alyss, but looking at Keaton.

''My Christmas gift to you is me not crushing your forcefields and beating you. Yes Omega force fields are not impenetrable. Think before you act, and please, be a bit mature. Next time you do act like an adult, at least be a man and throw a big blast at me, instead of this lame useless provoking childplay. If you can act normal, consider yourself off the hook for now, for today.''

''And doc don't you ever do that again, what you just did. I don't like it one bit, gives me flashbacks...''

''Done.''

Juggernaut looked back at Alyss, just no stern face now. He looked normal, the first time since this party. It was no use getting all worked up and fighting now that they were all together. He huffed, and feeling the sarcasm in his own voice, but he still meant it...

''...Merry Christmas.''

Gregory smiled as the big man did speak the truth, but it cost him some effort. He was contend, as things without effort wouldn't be worth his time. If this would only make this night one bit better, it would be worth it. Gregory downed his vodka, and the warm feeling passed through his body.

''Merry Christmas to you all comrades and comrades-for-a-night.''
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:27 am

Keaton stopped walking away and looked back at Jackson. Keaton was looking dead in Jackson's eyes. Gregory did something to him and Keaton couldn't care less. He was acting strange saying not to talk to the enemy but there he is drinking with a mad scientist that could blow the whole bar up. "I understand you can crush my force fields and they are not impenetrable but just remember you can be hurt to. And if i needed to shoot a blast at you i would very well do so. I just feel there is no need. And you can take this however you want and i know i said different earlier but if you do anything to upset me i will do something to hurt you. And since i am not getting paid right now i can hurt whoever i want. And i could very easily hurt Emma. " Keaton knew he wouldn't kill Emma. He knew the resistance needed her and even if he would work for the government in the end he knew the resistance are the good guys.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:30 am

"Thank you Jack, pleasure to meet you. You may not forgive or forget, but remember that I am only a girl, a human. If this war wasn't on, we'd all just be living our usual lives. Why this had to happen, I don't know, but I'm sure by the end, one of us will be dead. It'll be nice to see someone I know in the battle. And yes Doc, red wine please." she said, seriously.
Alyss looked at Jackson's hand and took it warily. Her tiny hand fitted into his huge palm and they shook, showing the treaty, if just for Christmas. As she held his hand for that split moment she felt his blood pounding around his veins. How long had it been now since she'd tasted blood?
One week.

One Week Alyss.

Her eyes dilated slightly and her mouth hung open, breathing short and sharp. The monster in her head was hungry, so so hungry. Releasing Juggernauts hand, a wave of pain shot through her head, as the monster notified her of his hunger. Feed me Alyss. I need to feed.

Alyss wavered slightly on the stool and held onto Juggernaut's arm to steady herself. Her body started to shudder, and her fangs elongated, straight and pearly, out of her mouth. Her skin seemed to shine in the light of the Christmas trees, as her thin arms quivered under the ripples of agony the monster sent out.

"Doc, I...need to....leave." she whimpered, desperately.
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:55 am

Gregory was getting agitated. Even he knew this Emma, known to him as Pyro, was someone special to the big man. His talk to Alyss from a few minutes ago proved that, yet this Keaton would not stop, even if Jackson offered him the option. Jackson looked at Omega dead on.

''Threatening Emma like that means death sentence. You know that. I just offered you some sort of peace, but you clearly cross lines here punk. This girl next to me shows the good state of mind by taking my hand and accepting it, call it the Christmas Spirit if you will, but you keep going on. Something you want to prove? You can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk...of the Juggernaut. There was no need for your push just now. There is a need to break you..''

Juggernaut had enough. Time to break Omega. He crossed a line. He stepped away from the bar, going for his opponent, even taking a barstool with him, but Gregory broke them up. Unwise to stand in the path of the Juggernaut, but he did.

''He is mine. He disgraced my attempt to put things right the peaceful way, and he talks like arrogant child even more so. Omega...''

Gregory looked into Omega's eyes. Doctor Karkarov's jade green eyes lit up a little as they hit their target. Omega's powers were drained, sapped, flushed, how you wanted to call it. Omega felt the power leaving his body, unable to successfully create force fields to cover himself.

''You will not disgrace me any further. You will leave Juggernaut alone. The man had shown guts by saying he would leave you be, and you simply would not listen. You will listen to me.''

Gregory knew this was a hard method, but the power prevented Keaton from looking away, and they kept him helpless for now. He pumped a lot of power into his eyes to make sure Keaton could not do anything, and had to listen to every word he said.

''And I am holding you back now, but is the Juggernaut killing you? No! He has dignity.''

Karkarov was right. Juggernaut was looking, but he would not attack an already weakened foe. There would be no honor in defending Emma if someone else kind of already did that. He stood there looking, and truth be told, the power this doctor had...Juggernaut was sure he had been through some time to develop them, as the doctor was older then most teens that got the Genesis shot, but he was in full control. Omega had to listen and his powers were cut off for now It was only when Alyss was hanging against Juggernaut that he alarmed the doc.

''Doc! She needs help!''

''I will release the Protocol.. Omega. Heed my words and be reasonable, or you will suffer consequences. Think before you talk and think twice before you act. I will not disable your powers, but I will weaken them if you do anything childish.''

Gregory turned around and took Alyss from Juggernaut, who helped her stay up.

''Yes it seems it is time to leave. Vodka does not do this. Tell me where to go Alyss, the place I made for you, or your new home. I will call Robinson. See you later comrades, and Omega, the sting will wear off in a few minutes, and your powers will return. Be wise and do not use them. Bye Juggernaut, I hope this worked, and keep a clear mind. Until next time we meet.''

Gregory supported Alyss in walking, and helped her to the door, asking her small questions to find out what was wrong with her. Was it her chest, her stomach, her head, what was wrong?
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:02 am

Emma walked into the dining room glaring angrily at Kalie and Alyss. She wasn't sure which one she hated more at the moment; Kalie for forcing her to be civil and sit down for lunch of all things with the man she hated most in this world, or Alyss for just plain existing.

Knowing she shouldn't tempt fate, Emma took a seat just inside the door. With her temper flared up as it was Emma knew that just one look from Alyss or Judah would send her over the edge. She needed to calm down before she did anything else or this room would be a firestorm in less than a second.

Breathing deeply Emma closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. There was only one thing left in this world that had that amount of power over her. Jackson. Emma slowed her breathing and remembered back to that night when they had laid in the light of the moon without a care in the world. She had felt so safe and secure there with him, like none of this stuff even mattered.

Emma opened her eyes and immediately they found Jackson. Warmth swelled in her chest when she saw him and Emma knew she could control herself. If Jackson could stand to drink with the enemy then so could she. For him.

Emma stood and calmly went and took a seat at the bar next to Jackson. On her way she passed by the shaking Alyss and some dude she didn't know holding her up. Emma didn't spare a glance for the girl. She was not worth it. Tonight Emma had only eyes for Jackson. Nothing could break the love she felt for him. Not even the presence of the two people she hated most in this world.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 am

Alyss struggled to stay upright even against the large man. She let out an anguished cry as another stab coursed through her body. Looking up at Juggernaut she shut her eyes and whimpered. "I'm sorry. I haven't fed for...gah...a week and my cravings ...hurt. More than anything in the entire world. Shut up'!" she screamed at the voice in her head. Stumbling and blind with pain, Alyss started to cry. Her eyes caught Emma across the room and they grew wider for a second before falling further onto Jackson, her back smashing into the bar as the monster forced her to hurt herself in order to get attention.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:11 am

Keaton felt the power drain and was stunned no one had ever done this to him with just pure power. This was insane how could someone do something like that. He didn't know if Gregory could fight hand to hand but he wasn't going to risk it. He respected Gregory but not Jackson he understood Gregory's actions were true but something with Jackson just pissed him off. "I see i have no choice but to back down. Without any powers i am in condition to fight. I am sorry for not accepting your apology but as you can see you have taken a friendship that i wouldn't care for. Jackson has never liked me from the moment he heard what i was. But that is his opinion and his alone. I won't bother you again. But Alyss does need some help. I am guessing its blood she needs. Do you think i could help her? I mean as long as she didn't drain me completely i should be fine right?" Keaton didn't really know what he was talking about but he didn't want Alyss to get hurt. And when he noticed Emma come over to the bar he decided to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:11 am

Brandon smiled a bit at her Gentleman remark. He was taught to be respectful of people around him, even more so on special occasions. Outside these festive events he tended to forget his thoughtfulness sometimes, but despite his manners he never thought of himself to be much of a gentleman. His first guess also seemed to be a right one, Alice did indeed know this would happen, which gave him a little space to breathe in. If something was going to go wrong she would timely let them know, he was sure of it, and as she didn't do that yet there was no need to worry.

For the time being the two of them kept silent, awaiting what would happen next. His previous breathing space dissapeared as fast as it had arrived however, as tensions in the room came close to the limit. Jackson always was a bit bull-headed, especially when it came to things concerning Emma, or Judah for that matter. The meddle started out with Keaton and Alyss being his primary targets, while later on a Doctor, presumably from the Government, calmed things down only a bit. Brandon quietly observed, as he usually didn't try to get involved in these things. Although this one was already starting to give him a headache, without him even being a part of it. The discomfort at the situation was clearly visible on his face.

Luckily the argue came to a stop without any blood being shed, although there were quite a few attempts to get one another to throw the first punch. The girl codenamed Scavenger had something strange overtake her, and she was about to leave their presence, accompanied by Government doctor. Even Keaton and Jackson seemed to calm down a bit.

Finally having peace and quiet return to the room for at least a minute Brandon fetched his treasured ball out of his pocket. He started to roll it along his fingers as fast as he could, it didn't even cost him much trouble at all. The ball kept moving around at amazing speeds, in all sorts of diretions along his hand. This party couldn't really be called a party, and although it was Christmas time most individuals present couldn't set their differences aside for just a minute. If only they would wait for an explanation from Judah or Kalie and then act instead of presuming all kinds of things and get ready to kill each other. Although he could agree with their thought, he did not agree with most of their actions.

"I'm really at a loss of why they're doing this, this 'party' "

He didn't dislike Christmas at all, but why invite mortal enemies into the same room, let stand the same building. Brandon kept rolling his ball along his hand, waiting for Alice to reply, or maybe for her to have something more interesting to talk about while they were waiting.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 am

soon after Judah and I began to ignore each other people stared to arrive. they came in a big group. I watched silently from my chair. some of the guests looked really mad and some looked very confused. I was still confulsed even after Judah had explained to me what was happening. i couldn't shake the feeling that there was something hiding under the surface of this party. People where starting to find places that they could sit and chat. However, i could see that some where arguing.

I saw a large man walk up to Judah in a threatening manner. Judah just stood there. I could hear what he was saying from where i was and it was very rude. Alyss seemed to thinking the same thing as me because she got up and walked over to him, stsared him in the eyes and toldhim off. Through this entire encounter Judah just stood there with a clod look on his face. i could tell that by the look in his face he was near the end of his rope and contemplating retaliation. I was happy that he didn't though because, compared to the man who was attacking him, he was a stick figure. While i was watching Agent Steele entured and came over.

"So this is where you were hiding." he grinned. He took my hand, shook it a little. "Merry Christmas Cat." i tore my attention away from Judah and looked at Steele and then at my hand in his. I had been a mile away in my thoughts. it took we a minute of staring at me hand in his to realize what was happening. whe i did i blushed a little and stood up.

i gently slapped my forhead with my palm "sorry, sorry, i was miles away. hi there and Merry Christmas to you too. i got you a present. its only small. i grinned at his and pulled my hand from his to fish the present out of my pocket. I brought my hand around and apend it to show him a key with a ribbon tied through the hole at the top.

I grinned even wider. "Merry Christmas. can you guess what the key opens?"
Back to top Go down
Kalie Dekin
Kalie Dekin

Bio
Codename: Viper

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:34 am

Kalie slid into the middle of the entering crowd as they walked in through the doors. She had been right. Judah was immediately bogged down with complaints and accusations. Actually as she watched, Kalie noted that despite Judah's strict warnings it seemed as though everyone wanted to fight. Especially some little SFH kid. He picked on Juggernaut of people. He truly must have a death wish. That was when thing clicked for Kalie. The kid didn't have anger problems, he had emotional problems. He was crushing on the vampire traitor.

Kalie smirked and walked slowly to the end of the room. Judah would join her in a minute, once he finally managed to escape the angry mob. No doubt he would use his awesomely powerful ninja skills, perhaps sneaking away behind the brilliant cover of a leaf from a nearby Christmas tree?

Kalie leaned against the wall alone at the far end of the room. This party was staring to bore her already. The room was far to pretty and there was definitely not enough entertainment. Maybe that would change once Judah got his butt down here and did the announcement with her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Alyss flopped down into a chair and gritted her teeth to stop from crying out. The monster would be appeased by any blood, it couldn't distinguish one from another.
She raised her own wrist to her mouth and painfully inserted her fangs into the already visible scar holes. She had done this before, it's not as if this had never worked. She sucked in a little of her own blood, knowing that this would appease her for tonight, until she had to go out tomorrow and kill. She calmed down profusely and took a deep breath in....and out.
Smiling up at the Doc, she let out a tiny laugh, with a weary edge to it.

"I know, before you give me the lecture, I should have fed beforehand. I didn't have time!" she said, rolling her eyes. "In which case, Doc. If you don't mind, I think I'll stay with you at the headquarters, it's more convenient and I can't risk killing myself through lack of food." she said, looking at him. "I'll get cha' a drink. Russian Vodka, i'm guessing?" She let out a giggle and picked up a menu in her hand as she walked towards the bar.

She tapped her lips, looking at the menu as she leant her elbows against the oak bar. She ordered two Jack Daniels and one Russian Standard Vodka, for the Doctor. The two Jack's were for her. She still felt damn shaky. Hearing a voice she remembered she turned.
Emma.
A cruel smile curled up on Alyss's lips and she walked forwards, towards her sworn enemy. "Merry Christmas Emma. I'm sorry I gave you your present a little early." she hissed, her eyes finding the two large hole scars on Emma's neck.
Alyss let out a small laugh, but as she looked around the glittering room and down at her pretty white dress and sighed. She looked coldly at her arch enemy and gave her a tiny smile. "Ok Emma, firstly, we both know that I don't like you. We both know that in the inevitable battle one of us is going to die in the hands of the other. We're both powerful supers, working for opposite sides. But- Merry Christmas Em. We're both big enough to know when to let peace reign," she gave her a cheerful smile and handed her a Jack Daniels.
She held out her glass and gave the girl she hated the most a warm, merry smile. "To this armistice, if only for a little while." she declared.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio
Codename: Willow

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Alice had been studying the goings ons. Predicting when one person would snap. But her initial premonition had been right. Everyone would behave. She breathed again, relaxing now that she had this information.

"I'm really at a loss of why they're doing this, this 'party' "

At Brandon's remark she turned to face him again. She saw the sphere rolling at ridiculous speeds and angles along his hand. She smiled at this. He was well named. She thought to herself. "Perhaps it's so that can happen At the word that Alice tilted her head towards an unusual and odd scene. Alyss wishing seasons greetings to Emma. Alice had turned her head before the redhead began talking and she watched to see the conversation for a second time.

"I think we all just needed something like this to keep from going insane." She said, though she thought on second thought that it may be the reason for some loss of sanity.

"So do you believe in Santa Clause Mr. Lording?" She asked with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:51 am

Emma sat next to Jackson and let her hand rest ontop of his on the bar. She gave him a warm smile but then had her eyes unwantedly pulled away from his. Alyss wanted to speak with her. No harm in just listening now was there?

"Merry Christmas Emma. I'm sorry I gave you your present a little early." Alyss hissed with her creepy little smile.

Emma smiled and looked the girl in the eyes. She didn't want to fight. She was still filled with the calmness she remembered from that night on the hill. It would take more than a little gibe to push her back to her normal fiery self.

But Alyss it seemed, even though she may have wanted to kill her sworn enemy, decided it would better suit both their interests to have a truce for the night. That was fine with Emma.

With a warm smile Emma took the offered drink.

"To armistice." She agreed and took a sip of her new found drink.

Keeping one hand on Jackson's Emma spun a little in her chair so she was facing Alyss more directly.

"You know, i reckon if you hadn't tried to kill me and all, we probably would of been friends." Emma laughed then added with a shrug. "But i guess it's to late now."

It was at this moment that Emma vaguely realized that her love for Jackson was probably making her act in really weird ways. Since when did she laugh and share drinks with the enemy? Note to self, find some time in the near future to learn how to be normal. Emma thought to herself and grinned. God she could be weird sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:56 am

It took a while for Katsa to perceive what just happened, she indeed went into her own world sometimes. Not that he minded in any way, it was probably better in that world then their current one considering the circumstances. Santa seemed to have him in good regards too, as she even brought a present for him. It was always nice to get a present, but Darius regretted the fact he didn't bring anything for he in return. Katsa fetched a key attached to a very nice looking ribbon out of her pocket and offered it to him, with the question of what it opened. Darius had to keep back his laughter, as offcourse he remembered what they had discussed earlier.

"In fact I due, but I think well find out later don't you? I'm going to keep it a secret till I get to use it."

He smiled at her, taking the key and staring at it for a few seconds. He was 99 percent sure this key was a spare key to her apartment, in which he was going to reside for an unknown period of time. Darius was even more happy with the apparent amount of trust already present between the two of them, he never expected them to get used to each other that fast. After another few second he spoke up again.

"I'm sorry but I have nothing to return for this gift, would my gratitude suffice for now?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:01 am

Alyss let out a laugh and gulped down the strong drink. "And if you hadn't wanted me dead and all, I can imagine us now. Walking through the mall, arm in arm." She smiled widely and nodded to Emma. "You two have a nice evening, no killing anyone now." She looked Emma straight in the eye and gave her a serious nod. "I'm awaiting our final battle with bated breath. You're a fine match Em. See ya later."

With that she turned on her heel and walked towards Judah Marshall. She gulped loudly and gave a small curtsey as she stopped in front of him. "Good evening Sir."
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 am

Insane... she might be right there, it was nice to celebrate Christmas with family and friends. Brandon remembered the Christmas celebrations he used to have with his family, he always looked forward to them. But in his eyes this situation would only grant certain people more insanity.

The questions that followed however, made Brandon frown a bit. The Mr. Lording part suggested a deccent amout of sarcasm, as people tended to use either his codename or first name when addressing him. The 'believing in Santa Clause' was the part that made him frown the most, as every mature person knew this was just a cover for kids. Who knows what it would be like if this guy really existed. He rolled his ball around a bit more and replied.

"Perhaps... Perhaps not... If you suggest I believe in the fat guy in a red suit cheering people up with his Ho Ho Ho's and bell rings then yes I believe in Santa Clause. If you mean the fictional fat guy in a red suit gliding through the chimney and leaving behind presents around the entire world then no I don't believe in Santa Clause. I do like the concept however."

Brandon acted way to serious on the subject, although it didn't look all that serious after all. Maybe he wanted to see her reaction, maybe he wanted to catch her off guard but he smiled at her nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Alice Blake
Alice Blake

Bio
Codename: Willow

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:14 am

Alice's eyes widened and she bit her lip to keep her lips from turning upwards. How seriously he took her question, an entirely rhetorical question. "Well that is...a very...reasonable answer." She said, her mouth twisting as she tried keeping a straight face. She wondered if he was just messing with her back or if he had honestly taken her to her word.

Then he smiled.

She grinned back, "Oh Brandon," She sighed, "What am I going to do with you? She smiled again to let him know she was joking. "Question. What would you be doing right now if it weren't for the war?" Her tone getting more serious. "I mean if there had never been any powers." She traced the pattern on the tablecloth as she spoke. Her eyes no longer meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Judah Marshall
Judah Marshall

Bio
Codename: God
Allegiance : Board of Advisers

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:57 am

The Guest started to arrive. Finally! I was beginning to think they weren't going to show up at all! That would have been a disaster! I thought. The Majority of the guest list entered the hall and I breathed a sigh of relief. The party could go on and it wouldn't just be an awkward silence between Myself, Katsa and Kalie.

I smiled gruffly and inclined my head to the guests in way of greeting and great hospitality. But how do they repay this hospitality? A big oaf that was Juggernaut came right up into my face and began ranting and raving about how i had destroyed lives and blah blah blah. Who did he think he was? I glared steadily and coldly into Juggernauts eyes. I could take this guy easy. He wasn't really that big. One expertly executed punch by yours truly and the angry giant would be out cold. It was a wonder that the Resistance still survived, they really weren't all that special. Just a bunch of kids with anger problems. Well Judah Marshall would soon sort them out. I thought, very proud of myself.

I drew myself up taller so that I was eye to eye with Juggernaut. I tensed my hands into fists and got ready to lob one into the giant's face. But that was when that devilishly duplicit vampire girl interrupted. God her clingy ways annoyed me sometimes... then again. At other times they did come in handy. But now was not that time! i could of taken this guy down, damn it! I thought whilst still glaring coolly at Juggernaut. At That moment the aim of this party popped back into my mind. Right, Christmas party, Christmas party. No fighting allowed, your own rule dopey. Judah rolled his eyes internally and relaxed, folding his hands behind his back. The confrontation between Alyss and Juggernaut got hotter and hotter with her new chew toy joining in too, as well as the Government's resident evil genius. With a knack for blowing things to high heaven. That one was unexpected, but then again who really knows how the mind of an evil genius works? They seem to run on a different wavelength.

I took the opportunity that their distraction gave to slip away. I felt certain that the fighting would not get any more intense and if it did then we could deal with it then. With the aid of some conveniently placed Christmas trees I slipped stealthily from one end of the room to the other without being attacked by anymore rude resistance members. I'll have to have a talk to Kalie about that. They need to have some respect for the spirit of Christmas. Rudeness simply will not do!! I thought, then smiled knowingly. On second thoughts Kalie would probably be rather useless at that task, considering her...condition. She would probably make it worse if anything.

I stepped out from behind the last Christmas tree and practically stepped right into Kalie, as it was I still managed to crush her foot with mine.

"And just where the hell have you been?!!!" i hissed as i stepped back and wagged my finger at her. "I expressly told you to be on time!" I added, smoothing the wrinkles from my coat. Gah! Not even 30 minutes in and already my Armani suit is creased. It took me hours of pain staking fittings and ironing to get it looking this good! If it weren't Christmas i would kick that stupid Council members ass for making me angry enough to crease this beautiful thing! I thought, stroking my coat lovingly.

It took me a second to remember Kalie's existence. As it was it was only a not so subtle cough from her that actually brought me back from my musings.

"Well go on! Do the announcements already before the guests kill each other. try to at least get this part right." Judah snapped coldly with a glare at Kalie. Then again such incompetence was to be expected given her circumstances. The poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:37 am

Steele took the key with an expression on his face that said that he was holding back a laugh or a grin. He answered my question of whether he knew what the key was for.

"In fact I do, but I think well find out later don't you? I'm going to keep it a secret till I get to use it. I'm sorry but I have nothing to return for this gift, would my gratitude suffice for now?" he said as he looked at the key.

I grinned at him "i don't mind keeping it secret. Makes life more interesting. As for the present. Don't worry about. your Gratitude is more then enough. Besides, this present was supposed to be a surprise, i wasn't linking about swapping presents, just giving them.' my grin widened and in looked down as i straightened my cloths. i was wearing a short, black, sleeveless dress that stopped just above my knees. It was fairly tight until it got to my hips where it then hung a little more loosely. I was not used to wearing dresses, it was weird, i just couldn't get used to it. My shoes where black high heels with 3cm heel. Because of my balance i could have worn higher shoes but these felt weird enough. i was used to wearing flat boots. Judah was lucky that i was wearing this dress and the heels at all. I had left my hand bag on the chair. It was a small silver bag with a silver chain. As for my hair, it was in its usual loose braid that hung down my back to my waist.

[color=red"i want to go over to Emma for a minute. Will you come with me? It will only take a moment"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 pm

What to do with me? Of all people she should know what to do with him, but just as Brandon was about to say that out loud he noticed the smile forming on her face. She was just kidding around with him, probably some payback for acting all serious.

Alice started to get a little more serious now, asking him the usual 'what if' questions. When she mentioned powers she averted her gaze and trailed her fingertops along the tablecloth. Didn't she enjoy having these powers, Brandon did as they complemented his fighting skill quite nicely. All he ever knew was fighting, as comes with being raised in a martial arts family.

"Probably the same things I'm going to do after we finish this resistance, if we ever manage to do that. But that's all hardly interesting, do you really want to know?"

Brandon often dodged questions that had to be answered with a little personal insight. People often had to push a lot to get it out him. He dodged it further by following up with another question.

"Don't you like your powers? You seemed a bit down just now..."
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 am

Katsa was dressed in a rather nice looking dress, complete with everything for a festive look, which had escaped Darius until now. He never thought of her of to be a dress type of girl, but it did suit her figure. But the shock of her last sentence made him forget about the dress for a second. She wanted to go over to Emma, one of the, if not 'the' person he really didn't want to talk to. What could she possibly want with the council leader. But Darius wasn't a man to back out now, so he'd accompany her for now.

"E-Emma?" he staggered. "You want to see Emma... I'll come with you, but you better do the talking."

Darius took a look at the place Emma was residing. The big man Jackson was there too, also a council member. Until now he could keep his cool, but in a conversation with those two all hell could break loose for all he knew. Please let this conversation be peaceful, please let them leave me alone... he prayed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:30 am

Alyss looked down at her feet and then back up at Marshall.
"Sorry if I embarrassed you, Sir." she said, ashamed.
She blinked twice, raising an eyebrow. "Did you realize that your suit is creased?" she inquired, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kalie Dekin
Kalie Dekin

Bio
Codename: Viper

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:12 am

Kalie glared angrily at Judah when he stomped on her foot, seriously fighting the urge to poison him. But then again given his... problem, it was only to be expected.

Silently Kalie watched as Judah got more and more absorbed in stroking his coat. Rolling her eyes she couched pointedly to draw the idiot back to the world of reality. Her plan worked as she knew it would, Judah's voice lashed coldly out at her. It seems the mighty and infallible leader was ready for her to get this party going now.

With a sarcastic semi bowing of her head in acquaintance Kalie stepped up onto the small raised dais in front of her.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Supers and Agents, May i please have your attention. No doubt majority of you are somewhat confused as to what is going on here, please allow me to explain. Judah and I met awhile ago and realized that a break from all this fighting we've been doing would be a nice change dont you think? So we decided to call y'all here to celebrate Christmas with us. Now because Judah and myself are both hosting this 'shindig' we have drawn up a truce. Fighting will not be permitted during lunch. After lunch however it is allowed that you may spar but please, we are only renting this place and the owners would appreciate it if we left it in one piece. No serious injuries nor killing is allowed. That said myself and Judah would prefer it if there was no fighting at all, but we know tempers do sometimes get the better of us. But yes, the reason behind this party is simply to have fun, unwind, take a break from the constant stress of war, and celebrate Christmas together as friends. Now if everyone would please take a seat at the table, lunch will now be served." Kalie smiled and jumped down from the dais.

She didn't even spare a glance for Judah, instead she went and took a seat with Brandon and Alice.

"Hi there you two." She chirped. A very unusual thing for her to do. Kalie was never happy, she never smiled, and she most certainly did not chirp.

It was at the same time that quite a few servants spilled into the hall through a small side door which obviously lead to the kitchens. Silently the penguin people placed a huge assortment of food onto the table. There were at least 4 whole turkeys, 6 Hams, plenty of salad, Prawns and other forms of seafood, roast vegetables, basically every type of Christmas food imaginable was here on the table. But that was not all. The servants also brought out several jugs of eggnog and placed them along the center of the table as well. The plates came out last and they only barely managed to fit on the table as all the space was practically taken up by food.

Kalie waited for a reply from her fellow council members as she piled some ham, turkey, potato bake and salad onto her plate. If her words had not ensured a truce for the day, then this food certainly would. Seriously who wouldn't give in to the tempting delicious smell of this divine food? Then again those council members could be very pig headed some times...

Kalie shrugged and started on her ham. Not her problem for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dinner hall   The dinner hall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dinner hall
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next