The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Government training camp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Government training camp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Government training camp EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Government training camp EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Government training camp EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Government training camp EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Government training camp EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Government training camp EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Government training camp 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Government training camp 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Government training camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The Government training camp Empty
PostSubject: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 am

State of the art facilities, located in the suburbs of the city, this expansive campus plays host to all the new recruit Government agents. Here these men and women are trained in ways to take down supers.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

He remembered it very well. While plowing through the endless files on his desk, he found an official looking document. Normally, he would have simply tossed it aside, but this one wasn't something that looked like he could toss it away. He remembered how the owls in Harry Potter movies would always bring back these things called envelopes.

And of course, how could a small white envelop mean that he has to do stuff he doesn't want? It was way too small for that, especially compared to the huge files and cases he had waiting to be processed. Whereas processed probably meant burned or shredded.

Gregory sighed. If only he hadn't opened that envelop. It contained a nice and formal letter, asking him if he would like to observe new recruits while they were being trained to true agents. The only thing he would have to do is bring his own weapon for safety, and of course, one of his trusted employees. Now he sat there, watching agents in combat practice, behind a thick wall of glass, with his modified M32 MGL (MGL-140) Grenade Launcher leaning by his side. Robinson was getting coffee for him, as he was sitting there. He didn't even want to join in with all those ''high'' people standing all around the room. All they would talk about is the efficiency and promising look of the agents. But, as always, they wouldn't leave HIM alone!

''The famous Doctor Karkarov!''

''Don't you people say hello these days? Or leave people alone for that matter?''

''Well sir, I thought I'd just bump in and ask your opinion about both the new recruits and the professional agents so far. We do, after all, share similar goals.''

''What's your name doc?''

''Doctor McCoy.''

''Doctor McCoy, head biological sciences. Yes I ask the obvious, I already knew your name, and you have a pretty big nametag might I haven't known it. Think it helps showing how people should call you? I have no name tag as you can see, just my department's logo. And still you know my name. I wouldn't go so far as to say we share anything similar. I do enjoy your research files though, especially the one about the complex study of the human subconscious. Didn't have very much new in it, but as long as it's a good read. The human mind is still a very mysterious place, and every discovery is small itself, but together, they are the foundation for much much more.''

Robinson came and with a smile on his face, Gregory accepted one of the two cups of coffee. He knew Robinson was a bit of a tight rule-bound young man, but he was reliable. There would be enough sugar in the coffee, it would be extra strong and it would have been stirred already. Just the way he liked it.

''Thank you. Robinson, meet Doctor McCoy. Doctor McCoy, this is Robinson. Bit of rule bound, but a very smart and reliable employee to my department. In time, I will be able to get him away from his rulebooks and strict behavior, get rid of the flaws so to say.''

Robinson tried to shake the hand of Doctor McCoy. Doctor McCoy hesitates, but when Gregory ticked against his fedora, and looked at McCoy questioning, he shook the hand of the employee, but not really convincing. Robinson looked away a bit, feeling humbled..

''Very pleased to meet you, now Doctor...''

''Why do you still talk to me? Our conversation is over. If you think you can try to disrespect my employee like that, and so subtle, then I think you are nothing more then a...

Let's just say Stalin had more finesse then you. Get out of my sight before I grab my gun and start shooting here, instead of outside. And yes I know you have a Millenium Series Taurus PT145 .45 Caliber gun with you. You don't even have the finesse to properly hide such a small non-exploding gun, which purpose was hiding it easily? I assure you, I can have my gun locked, loaded and shot before you even aimed your puny handgun at me, and if not, I got Robinson. I don't know much about his shooting skills, but he has a gun that is concealed and very easy to aim and fire with. Does your subconscious have anything to say against that before you walk away?''

Unknowing to Robinson, and much to the dislike of Doctor McCoy, Gregory initialized his Pacification Protocol, and gazed deep into the eyes of Doctor McCoy. He hated to use it, but if someone was going to mess with his employees, it would be him. The gaze mesmerized McCoy, making him suddenly feel inferior to Doctor Karkarov. All his other senses felt drained of their power, as the only thing he could see was the glow in Gregory's eyes. Without saying a word, McCoy nodded, and moved back to the window. Gregory Karkarov ended the gaze, and turned back to Robinson, who stood there, dumbfounded.

''Snap out of it. If someone is going to mess with you, it is me. We aren't any different then these men, except that we aren't as rulebound. Be proud. McCoy, this one and not his twin brother, only wanted to converse with me because I seem to be famous. I didn't even like his book on the subconscious, by Lenin I hated it. It was dull, boring, written like a children's book and 99,82% of it was already known from other researches, much more important ones. You are more promising then he ever will be.''

''Sir...I...Thank you. I respect McCoy for his position, but it was kind of really impolite what he did.''

''That it was. Though it was impolite of me for using my power, but the man deserved it. His twin brother is a genius, this McCoy is full of hot air. The rudeness however, was just for fun... Thanks again for the coffee, it's great.''

''If I might be so bold, you haven't even sipped from it yet sir. And second, I don't have a handgun with me!''

Gregory took a big gulp from his coffee, and although he already knew it would be good, it truly was. Maybe one of Robinson's genius assets was that he was able to bring good coffee. If he would only love to blow things up, he would be perfect.

''Well I wasn't wrong about the coffee. And the handgun thing was just, insurance. Just to make sure he would leave us alone. Of all the people that want to talk, he is one of the most annoying. I believe some in this room, like you and me, might pose a good view on the agent training routine we are seeing in front of us. We would even if we wouldn't look. It's all in the talk, if I say you have a handgun, we make sure others will leave us alone. It's the goal we want to reach. So...how about we talk a bit? What's your opinion on both the new recruits and the professional agents so far? Do they really do a good job while there still is a Resistance to blow up?''

''Well, I generally find their crafts extraordinary..''

''English Robinson! ...Just messin'. Go on..''

Even if only a little, Gregory initialized the Pacifier protocol, and made Robinson feel a bit better then he was feeling right now. Just to make sure he was going to grow up as one of the most promising scientists around. And he would learn to express himself by talking to Gregory, and especially when Gregory was looking back..and messing with him.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Darius stood in a corner being bored with his supervising duty. Every now and the he'd be called down to 'supervise' the new recruits, this usually meant standing around doing nothing. He even had to come equiped in full combat gear, something totally not necessary. No interesting things ever happened. The recruits repeating the same techniques over and over again, and to his eyes, the eyes of someone who had to do that same technique for over 8 years, it didn't look very good either.

The beverage he had picked up when entering the room slowly made it's way to his mouth, and he gulped it down in one go. He checked the room once more. Alot of officials were present, he saw the commander on the other side, surrounded by a swarm of officers. A couple of supers, probably having pity on the hard working agents. Next to himself there were only two other agents in the room, something he found rather funny. Shows how we like to do this job. To his surprise there were a couple of senior scientists in the room as well. He took note of one named McCoy, that man was annoying, alway wanted to know everything, and pretending to know everything too. McCoy made his way towards a rather confident looking man, a fellow scientist.

McCoy started to speak, and Darius caught the words 'famous' and 'Karkarov'. He never heard of the guy, but McCoy took quite an interest. The Bear (Darius's word for Russian) was not looking amused and didn't answer the question McCoy asked him, in fact he didnt even give him a proper chance to talk back. Another scientist joined them, it seemed he was the bear's assistant, bringing some coffee along with him. Karkarov didn't hesitate one second to take the cup out of his assistant's hands. The assistant, named 'Robinson', politely tried to greet McCoy, but for some reason the man hesitated. A mistake, since the bear didn't like that one bit. He talked down on McCoy for quite a while, sometimes even attracting the attention of nearby personnel. To Darius' amusement McCoy backed down without saying a word. McCoy never backed down, he was the person to keep nagging until he got what he wanted. This showed total opposite, either Karkarov was real imposing or there was something more then met the eye.

The bear returned to the conversation he was having with his assistant, while Darius slowly moved out of the corner towards the duo. He dropped his empty cup along the way. Karkarov noticed his approached and turned to face him with a look that said 'Not again...'. Just before he opened his mouth to say something, Darius cut him off.

"That's the first time I've seen McCoy back down. I'd like to known the name of the man who did that." he stared at him with his silvery void eyes. "And don't give me the crap you just gave him, this is the first time something amusing ever happened at these meetings, and I'd like to keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 am

''Alright. I will give you other crap. It was my gun that made him back off. So you want her name...To you, her name is Isabella Frencheska Natascha Vladikova Nikita. Also known as IFNVN. I know, it changes a lot, like her ammunition. My name however, is doctor Gregory Karkarov, and I assume you already knew that. McCoy talks like really loud.''

He didn't know if he saw a shine in the eyes of the agent he was talking to. He knew his name though. Surely you wouldn't think that he wouldn't know the names of the top listed agents? They had not received the shot's blessing, yet they were very capable of eradicating those who did. Gregory did not worry though. Doctor Karkarov emptied his cup of coffee, and placed it next to the seat. 'Radiant' wasn't leaving, so he assumed he wanted to hear more. He was lucky, Gregory wanted to say more to. He wanted to shake things up a bit.

''So, you think this practice is boring? To me, that kinda goes to show it isn't up to par at all. Come sir, or should I start calling you agent Steele? I do make my homework. If I am correct, my department is working on a future project to ''solve your troubles.'' ''

Before Darius even had the chance of replying or een thinking what this problem solving could mean, Gregory picked up his grenade launcher vigorously. He filled his lungs with air, gave his fedora to Robinson, and while scratching his scalp, he shouted.

''GENTLEMEN.''

Apparently it seemed to work fine, everyone in the room turned to him, including doctor McCoy, who has reasonable adapted in the room's atmosphere again. Some already had twitched eyes. Gregory was holding his grenade launcher like a toy, that couldn't be good.

''This show needs something. These new recruits aren't even in my league, and that shouldn't be too hard.''

Gregory spinned the barrel of his launcher, and rushed for the front door, connecting the simulated area with the room behind glass. He opened it and without looking, he swinged his grenade launcher to the left, a bit up, and fired. A huge round was fired off and hit above the ''evasion'' training, ravaging the terrain completely. The recruits were startled and broke off the exercise, though they were still learning to evade all those bricks and stones. Gregory Karkarov laughed at the nice explosion his normal grenade shell made. These shells were his design, and they gave one mighty shock and sight. He took off his sunglasses to marvel at the collapsing simulated terrain and the sparks flying around. He looked through the glass and saw that all his colleagues were chickens at heart, cowering away in safety, fearing the slightest explosion. Well they had a point, Karkarov was only five feet away from the door, which was still open, and he was assaulting troops. To him, this was the best exercise they would ever get. Survive and he would see about the next step of training.

''Come on comrade Steele. You and me versus those rookies, guns on stun, scaring them a little. It is a more true simulation, good fun, and you are dressed for the occasion. You just need to leave that invisible rulebook hanging around your neck behind for now, it will only slow you down.''
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 am

The bear had a strange set of mind, moving in an giving one hell of a shellshock to those greens. Now he even invited him in, not that he minded that fact it's just that he couldn't fire his weapon without leaving casualties. Be it because of the shortage on stun rounds in his arsenal, or his disability to miss a target on purpose. Darius slowly moved over to the door Karkarov used.

"I don't give a damn about the rulebook, it's just that I don't like shooting people who see eye to eye with me and the whole government at that. Not that these men would even pose a challenge, not even to you." he grinned, this bear had balls made out of steel, something he respected dearly.

"We don't all have the privilage of being famous, and I'd like to keep my head where it is right now. I'll give you one thing though, you're crazy, a total nutcase, and te problem is. I like it."

Darius turned around, moving towards the exit. "I'll leave you to your fun, this just got boring again." he said while exiting the room, still thinking about what he meant by 'Solving his problems'.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

Keaton walked towards the government training camp. He landed around 50ft away and then decided to walk the rest of the way. Keaton was sick of being hunted down because he was different. He decided it would just be easier to join the government. He wouldn't have to run or hide anymore. He wouldn't have to fight for his life every step of the way. He was sick of seeing people slaughtered int his war. He knew he could help finish this war. He wanted less death and his powers could easily do that. He finally decided he was going to join the government. But then again if he had an opportunity to finish this war he would take it. And if Judah Marshall was left alone in a room with him he would do everything he could to kill him. That would finish the war or at least that's what Keaton thought. There were many thoughts running through his head but the biggest one was 'Just get this over with and start helping'. He walked up to the front gate and walked in. "My name is Keaton Matthews i am here to start working for the government. Take me to your leader." Keaton grinned he always wanted to say that. He looked around put a small level shield up around himself just in case something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Government training camp   The Government training camp Empty

Back to top Go down

The Government training camp
Page 1 of 1