The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The super soldier training camp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The super soldier training camp EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The super soldier training camp EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The super soldier training camp EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The super soldier training camp EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The super soldier training camp EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The super soldier training camp EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The super soldier training camp EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The super soldier training camp 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The super soldier training camp 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The super soldier training camp

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Council of 12

The super soldier training camp Empty
PostSubject: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:13 am

Here the newly activated supers are turned into weapons for Marshall's army. This is where most of the attacks from the Resistance occur. It is from here that they get majority of their new recruits.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:42 am

((Continued from Agent Briefing Room))

=================================

The automatic doors silently closed behind them, letting out a soft shush as they came together. The area was huge, far to large to simply defend against an enemy. Maybe they should have thought about that when they built it in the first place, then they wouldn't have to be here. Both of them slowly moved into the field.

"It can be rather annoying too." Katsa finished her sentence, and turned around to walk forward again. That was some fine piece of mobility, being able to walk backwards without having any trouble.

"I just thought the same, but I'd still take it." Darius felt powerless for a second, in a way he really was. But his abilities were useful in any situation, he assured himself. "So what are we doing here, since I have some questions I'd like to ask you. And perhaps you have some for me too."

The raid could start any minute, but Darius wasn't one for alot of planning. He wanted to know what he could rely on his partner. They practically knew nothing about eachother, except their names, not even their full names. That reminded him, he had something for her. Nothing you would expect to give to a lady, but it was something practical that he'd like her to have.

"Oh yeah, I noticed you don't wear any.." He stopped for a split second, glancing at her posture once more. ".. Anything government related, except for the badge. If you don't mind, I would like you to take this, you never know when you need one." he said while fetching an earpiece out of his pocket. It was very small, almost invisible once inserted into your ear. It would make it possible for them to converse when not directly near eachother. Darius didn't have super hearing, so this would help him out pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:31 am

We walked into the training grounds. They where large, very very large. The floor was made of same and stone. Around the training area there where various training tools that the supers could use to hone their abilities. There was also a large enough space for a couple of sparing partners to face off. In this space was one fighting pare. one was a bear of a man with muscles far larger then normal and the other was a tall but skinny kid. by the looks of it the kid did not stand a chance. But then again, looks could be deceiving. Here, where we all had extra abilities, it was never clear who had the upper advantage. As it turned out, the kid had the advantage. The Bear of a man can charging at the kid with a rawr but before he even got within ten meters of the kid who was, by the way, just standing there, there was a shift in the air pressure and the next thing you know a boom of pure energy was sending the bear man across the training grounds and into the wall.

i grinned. so cool

"So what are we doing here, since I have some questions I'd like to ask you. And perhaps you have some for me too." said Agent Steele.

i looked at agent Steele from the corner of my eyes.

"If those questions are about my abilities or your they can wait for later right? I said smiling. I was always smiling. "As for what we are doing here we are going to see where we need to post men and how many. That is all we really can do. At the end of the day it is up to fate as to what happens here, but i think that is what make our job so fun" I began to look around when Steel said something.

"Oh yeah, I noticed you don't wear any.." He stopped for a split second, glancing at her posture once more. ".. Anything government related, except for the badge. If you don't mind, I would like you to take this, you never know when you need one." he said while fetching an earpiece out of his pocket. It was very small, almost invisible once inserted into your ear. I didn't really need it unless we where separated by a distance of more then a kilometer or so but Steele didn't have super hearing, so this would help him out pretty good.

i looked at the tiny earpiece with interest.

"Thank you agent Steele. i put it in m ear "the reason why i don't wear anything government related is because i don't want to. I my work for them but i have my own reasons. i am not a government dog by any means. i am here for my own convenience not theirs. i only wear the badge because, if i don't, people who don't already know me treat me like a helpless little girl. i hate that and they usually end up learning just how wrong they where" i said all this in a pleasant and happy voice with a smile of my face. "for the most part i am happy and jovial, but i do admit that i may have a bit of a temper." i patted Steele on the back and grinned at him "Nothing you should worry about though"
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:55 pm

"I.. I wouldn't call it a temper, but let's leave it at that." Darius's eye twitched when she patted him on the back. She had a way of her own, and liked things to go her way. He'd let it slip for now, as he had a perfect tactic for the upcoming event. His impatient self would have to wait till evening.

"As for our tactics, we use a plain old deathtrap technique. We get the non-supers to bunk themselves in the buildings, and get the supers ready to rush out in the field. You can form the rest with the supers, I'll take command of the normals. Once the enter the area the supers will attract their attention and the normals await their chance to strike. This way we give them no choice to go forward, and if they do they'll suffer the consequences. Is that good enough for you?"

A grin formed on his face, as this was the first show of his skills. The unlikely event of her not agreeing not taken in account offcourse. If this was everything they'd have to do here they could have done it inside. Darius scrapped that thought, he did get to see the environment, that gave him a tactical advantage. He was real curious to seeing Katsa in action, so was anxious to see the battle start.

"Now why is that runner taking so long..."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:29 am

"As for our tactics, we use a plain old deathtrap technique. We get the non-supers to bunk themselves in the buildings, and get the supers ready to rush out in the field. You can form the rest with the supers, I'll take command of the normals. Once the enter the area the supers will attract their attention and the normals await their chance to strike. This way we give them no choice to go forward, and if they do they'll suffer the consequences. Is that good enough for you?"

A grin formed when he said that, obviously very pleased with himself.

"A good plan. As for the runner, well, they usually give me a kid called Zap. Let me see, it has been a good 15 minutes, so he should arrive..." i looked at the door and grinned when Zap ran through it. "now" Zap stopped and looked around. when he saw us he ran over.

"sorry i'm late, ma'am, Sir. i got... caught up. He said all this in a very puffed voice. There was no doubt that he had run very fast to get here.

I raised an eyebrow in amusement. "you zapped someone again didn't you?

He blushed and averted his eyes "yes ma'am, and it was an officer too. I got punished, that is why i was late"

"oh well, anyway, Zap this is Agent steele, my new partner. His eyebrows rose and his mouth opened as if he was about to say something but i raised my hand to silence him. "Agent Steele, this is Zap. He will be our runner. His parents are super soldiers. They have been super soldiers since before he was born. Supposedly because of that he was actually born with his ability. He can produce an electric charge, hence the name Zap. The only problem is that he can't control it, so i recommend you don't touch him. Steele you can tell him anything that we need. i want to have i look at something. i will be right back."

With that i removed my sword and daggers, giving them to Zap. There was a ledge about eight meters up the wall and i wanted to get up there. the wall itself wasn't smooth as it was made of stone in this particular section. There where hand holds that i could use, not many but i didn't need a lot. i stood at the bottom of the wall, clapped my hands together and began climbing. It was easy. I used my natural flexibility, agility and increased strength to my advantage. I flipped, crawled and contorted my way up the wall and in no time i was on the ledge. Once there, I sat on the ledge with my legs dangling over the edge and had a look at the layout of the training ground. i already knew the general layout but it never hurt to have another look. Steeles plan was very good. All we had to do was decide where to put the men and how many where needed.

Suddenly i remembered the ear piece that Steele had given me. i reached my hand up and felt it in my ear. lets try out this new gadget.

"can you hear me Steele? i said tentatively. I felt really stupid talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am

The runner came into play right when they began to figure what would take him so long. Steele gave the boy a slight nod as he addressed him. He told them the reason why he was late, he 'zapped' an officer. Quite funny actually, a smile formed on his face.

"As long as you don't zap me boy."
he grinned, the boy a bit embarrassed.

Katsa explained the situation and introduced them. He had never heard of a supers child, so was surprised at the fact he was born with his powers. Katsa followed up by climbing up a ledge and sitting on top with no apparent reason. Darius used this time to inform the boy.

"Let me explain what we need."
he motioned the boy closer and sat down on the ground. The boy followed and sat down opposite of him. "We requested a list of availible personnel and possible enemy numbers and general information. Along with a list of known rebels. Both of these should probably be ready at Intel. Next to I've got a bag of equipment lying in my locker at the barracks, I want you to fetch it."

"That's it sir?" the boy made an unhappy impression, as it was quite a load.

"That's it, you can do it in two if you want too." he replied seeing the boy's problem. The boy ran off, shouting a I'll be right done sir, when there was a sound coming from his breast pocket. He pulled his sunglasses out and put it on. His hand moved towards the right temple arm and pressed a button.

"Yeah Katsa, I hear you." he heard the tension in her voice, as if she was uncertain it would work or not. "No need to be so unsure, I'm here if you need me." he said jokingly, knowing that was not the point. He looked up at her position, with the sun glaring in his eyes. It was like a scene on a painting with all the light around it, though he'd like the sun to stop blinding him.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:33 pm

"Yeah Katsa, I hear you." he heard the tension in my voice. "No need to be so unsure, I'm here if you need me." He said jokingly. i relaxed. i wasn't used to using high tech equipment. The only high tech equipment i had was my 2000 super Hawk. a great bike that. Exhilarating to ride.

"Saw you talking to Zap. heard you too. He might be a while with the load you sent him to fetch. hehehe. i grinned down at him. "So. I came up here to have a better, birds eye view of the grounds. From what i see, your plan seems like it just might work. i stood and stretched. I walked back three steps, ran and launched myself off the platform with my arms spread out in front of me and my leg out behind me. In mid air, I somersaulted and came to land two meters from Steele.

"So all we have to do is get that info so that we can make real plans. until then, want to come and grab a bite to eat? I'm starving. i grinned widely at him " then you can ask all the questions you want and so can I. you can choose where we eat and it will be my treat.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:34 am

"My plans always work..." That was true, in a sense. "... Although it might go a little different then expected."Some time ago he was on a mission and found himself a trap door to use. The enemy however never stood upon the trap, so he had to make sure they did. In this event he and his enemy both fell down the trap door, and landed in the water. He almost drowned, but at least the plan worked. A smile worked it's way onto his face at these memories. Good Times.

In the meantime Katsa used an impressive leap of the ledge together with a somersault to get down again, only landing a few meters away from him. The words 'Always landing on their feet' crossed his mind, as Katsa did show a little resemblance to the cat family.

"The only place I really know is our cafeteria, if it's good enough for you. If not, I don't really care where we go anyway. I don't think it's right for a lady to be treating me too, ain't that my job?"
Darius remarked jokingly.

"But what about Zap, shouldn't we wait for him?"
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:09 am

"the cafeteria sounds fine. As for who pays for lunch, it doesn't really matter.i grinned at him. i was glad that he had a joking side. I couldn't live, having a partner without a sense of humor.

"But what about Zap, shouldn't we wait for him?" asked Steele.

i contemplated that. "i suppose you are right. well then, while we wait why don't we do some training. i clapped my hands together. "where do your talents lay?we can spar or we can train separately.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 am

Darius's eyes grew as he was amazed at the fact she thought he would be sparring material for a super. He was good at what he did, but having that extra touch like the supers did sometimes got the better of him.

"Now I don't mind sparring and all, I don't really think it'll be a great practice for both of us. My preference goes to ranged combat anyways, so unless you want a David vs Goliath between your sword and my puny knife, I think I'll stick with explaining what I do best."

Darius smirked. He was in fact interested in sparring her, but simulating ranged combat wasn't really a good spar. Without an intent to kill it would be of no matter. He was dissappointed to not being able to show his skills in combat however.

"But now that I think of it, Zap is fetching my equipment right now, so I don't really have anything to show you right now."

He thought for a moment. There was one thing to pass time, it was non-lethal if done correctly and showed a great amount of skill.

"We could take on each other in some unarmed combat if you've still got a fighting spirit, or we can go right to the interrogation part."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 5:55 am

i clapped my hands together in delight.

"ooooooooooooooh, some hand to hand? i like the sound of that... but..."

i grinned evily. One minute i was standing a few meters in front of him and the next i was right behind him, speaking in his ear.

"are you sure that you can keep up with me?"

I laughed softly and stepped back, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:09 pm

"No... but I'd lik to try"

Darius turned around as fast as he could, while lowering his body trying to sweep Katsa's legs of the floor. When he got at the place he thought she would be standing he hit nothing. Katsa had jumped back to avoid his sweep and was already on the move again.

"Oh come on!" he shout out in frustration. He threw off his jacket, sunglasses and knives to get himself lighter. Then he positioned himself in a fighting stance. He had to get close to throw in his moves, but that was going to be a really hard objective right now.

"You wanna play this the hard way, then let's go." he moved his arm up and gave her a 'Come get me' hand signal.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:19 am

i grinned with evil enjoyment.

" wanna play this the hard way, then let's go." he moved his arm up and gave me a 'Come get me' hand signal.

I stood in a casual position and with out warning i dived for him. i moved slower this time. i really wanted to see how good he was and i knew that that would not happen if he couldn't see me coming. he was able throw me. But i landed on my feet behind him, as lithe as a cat. he turned to face me.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 am

Katsa was behind him, his move having no effect whatsoever. Not that he expected anything different then that. She was already standing, facing him before Darius even got himself steady again. He turned around to face her, only to see her standing there, waiting for him to get ready again.

This time the initiative went to Darius, he rushed toward her with all he had, hoping it would be enough. Katsa just stood there, observing him as he kept closing in. Barely within range he threw in a roundhouse kick at full speed, only to find her dodging and blocking his attack. A strike followed, aimed at his upper torso. Darius barely dodged it by throwing himself downwards. He wasted no time however and fluently followed up with another sweep. As if she predicted him before he even thought of it she jumped over, landing back in the same spot looking as light as a feather. Darius now faced her face to face, him being crouched after his leg sweep. Katsa threw in a kick, which in turn Darius could barely avoid by rolling towards his left.

Now the face of renewed. Both of them went in full front, locking in on each others sweeps and strikes. She seemed slower for some reason, as Darius threw punches, and she blocked them but had enough time to retalliate, which she didn't. While the punches kept on going on either side, Darius wanted to test her speed for real. He learned a technique involving a feint, followed by a real attack. A lady as fast as his partner would be able to counter it. His left arm started to move in a sweeping motion, while his right moved up out of sight. Just before the sweep connected, he bent his arm to make it pass, followed with as straight jab with his aimed at her neck area, his goal to grab her and show how strong he could really be.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:03 am

this fight was exhilarating. i had slowed down so that i could see how good a fighter Steele was but it was quickly apparent that he would have non of that. His left arm started to move in a sweeping motion, while his right moved up out of sight. Just before the sweep connected, he bent his arm to make it pass, followed with as straight jab with his other arm aimed at my neck area. it seemed he didn't want a slow katsa and so i would give him what he wanted.

i gabbed his arm as it moved towards my neck. i then ducked down and pushed my shoulder into his stomach and flipped him over my back. i then used that force and his own momentum to throw him across the floor. all this happened in a matter of seconds. Steele slid across the floor and then came to a stop about three - four meters away. i straightened in the same second and turned to look at him.

"was that fast enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:16 am

Katsa used his own attack against him and flipped him over her back. He slammed into the floor and slid along a couple of meters. His feet faced away from her, so he could still see her. When he came to a stop a smile appeared on his face, along with a bit of frustration noticable in his features.

"Darn it, why did I even try."

He stood up slowly, patting the dust of his shirt and stretching his back. He moved over to Katsa, who still looked ready for his actions.

"I've had enough already, how about we keep this for the enemy." he smiled. "I would have had you if I had my weapons here..." he thought for a moment. "... But then again, you didn't go full out either, so I'll surrender this time."

At that instant Zap entered the training area again, carrying everything they asked for. He looked tired with all that stuff on his back.

"We will have a proper rematch some day, but for now our runner has arrived."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 am

he was right. Zap had entered and he looked exhausted. he ran over to us with his arms full.

"ma'am, sir. i have your stuff. what would you like done with it? he said in a puffed voice.

i smiled at him "give steele his equipment and me the paperwork." i said. Zap had so shuffle some stuff but in the end he was able to give us what we had asked for in the order that i have asked. "you can go now, unless Steele has something more. if we need you we will call for you. we will most-likely be in the cafeteria. as if in agreement my stomach growled and i grinned sheepishly. "food time i think"
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 am

Zap tossed down his equipment bag, heaving a deep sigh to finally be relieved of all that stuff. He handed the paperwork over to Katsa, as she asked.

"Thanks Zap, that was fast." he said while giving the boy a nod. He was useful and would go very far if he kept this up.

Katsa's stomach growled in acknowledgement of her statement. Darius wasn't particularly hungry, but he should eat something on this time of day.

"Just a second." he noted while opening his bag. From now on he'd have to carry his full loadout. He fetched his coat, swung it around his torso and pulled his arms through the sleeves. His sunglasses worked their way up his breast pocket again and he put the knives back on his belt. From the bag he picked various grenades and ammo. He swung his Scar-L assault rifle on his back, and holstered his sidearm.

"All ready, let's go" he spoke as he led the way back into the building.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio
Codename: Gabriel
Allegiance : Government Foriegn military adviser, USMCFR

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 am

Stones didn't have any real questions on his mind that mattered for the mission except the same stuff he'd been asking for; intel and gear. Will his gear be there waiting for him? What's the layout of the camp? Eventually, when they were well on their way, he finally started asking stuff

How big is the place? Map? Layout? Defensive lines? Any idea where some good vantage points are? I gotta have something to figure out where to start working.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Both men made their way towards the training complex. There was not much sight seeing to do along this route, as all the rooms looked like example office and meeting rooms. The tower's layout was quite boring. Along the way they remained silent, until Stones finally decided to ask him some questions.

"You'll mostly get to see everything in a moment, but I'll inform you nonetheless. The area is about as large as a football field, maybe even a bit larger, I didn't really look at the details much. We have a map at our disposal, which I have right here."

Darius searched his pockets for the map, finally finding it somewhere in his leg pouch. He handed it to Stones. It was a plain top view of the complex, the open field surrounded by two large building. One on the south and one on the west side of the area. He had scribbled some details on it, showing the area the supers would be operating in (Mostly the open field), and the area the normals would be positioned. (Which was mostly inside building or around the varios cover objects scattered around the field) but most of it was plain and simple. Lure the enemy in, then rain down hell upon them.

"The scribbles are mine, I think you'll be able to figure out our plan by examining the map a bit. We'll try to get the resistance in the open fields by blocking their path. Think of locking doors or setting up obstacles. Once we have them where we want them we'll open fire on all fronts. What happends then is something we'll have to figure out once we get there."

The men closed in on set of double doors. The doors opened up and gave them access to the outside.

"This is it, take a look around. As for vantage points, I can only think of the high grounds, meaning the buildings." Darius paused a moment. "There is only one problem with these tactics. What if they attack the transports instead of the complex. Then we'd be in some trouble, it might be better to get a squad up to defend the convoy, so we won't have them vulnerable when we move to reinforce. We'd better come up with a suitable tactics for that situation right now."

Darius frowned a bit, he wondered why he didn't think of the convoy before. But he'd have Stones here to help figure out a tactic right now, that would give him some insight in the man too.
Back to top Go down
Claypoole
Mod
Claypoole

Bio
Codename: Thunder
Allegiance : Free Lance Mercenary. Mainly Crimson Cartel

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:37 am

Stones scratches his chin and kept moving with Darius as he talked, already mulling over some ideas.

Well, I imagine you don't have enough time to arrange for COIN aircraft... counter insurgency aircraft... close air support, and gun trucks to escort the convoy. At least as far as I know. You know you could radio the convoy right now and without telling another soul except for the convoy drivers, get them to reroute, and take a totally different route then planned. Yeah, it'll take longer to get here, and it might end up being a clusterfuck, but sometimes a clusterfuck is what it takes for guys to have trouble understanding what your trying to do. If you just tell the driver's, you should have no leaks... if there is a leak, you know who to talk to. And if that happens, any ambush they're planning will be fruitless.

If you seriously can't get any aircraft to play over watch, then we may just need to drive out that way and keep an eye on them until they get here. Really the best way to break up an ambush that you don't when and where it'll happen is to not get into it, and if you get into it, get out of it immediately, or have overwhelming reinforcements and fire support arrive on site in measured in seconds to a minute not minuteS, and not hours. I don't know if the convoy has the security and training to perform effective immediate action drills. Get me high enough that I can watch them, watch the area around them, and I can provide not only sniper support, but spot for what ever the hell you have to hammer them with. Artillery, gunships, mortar fire, what ever.

Stones scowl remained. Although it was natural for him to scowl, he knew that the situation didn't help things.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 am

I had found Zap in a little lounge being yelled at by another officer and so i rescued him. Once i had him we went in search of Stones equipment. It took awhile but once the people holding his weapons saw that i wasn't leaving without them and that i was slowly but surely loosing my temper, they gave up and handed them to me and i in turn, gave them to Zap. Even Zap was edging away form me while we argued.

Zap and i now ran down the corridor towards the training grounds. We ran through the doors and seeing the two men, we ran over to them. I wasn't even puffed or sweaty but Zap looked like he was about to fall over as he was trying to salute Steele and Stones, so i told him to hand Stones his equipment.

i grinned down at him. "I think you should sit down lad. Don't want you dyeing on us now do we?" Zap nodded and sat down on the sandy ground in a huff.

tuning to the two men i said "so what have you been talking about while i was away? what are your thoughts Stones? all impute is welcome" i was still grinning as always. well... not always. but most of the time i thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 pm

"We don't have access to that much resources, they don't want us causing unnecessary damage to civilian property. So scrap the aircraft and don't even thing about any artillery or mortar fire. We might be able to arrange for a MH-6 Little Bird, but chances are we can't even get that."

The enemy would most likely consist of a small to medium sized group of resistance fighters/supers. Their objective would probably be to free more supers for their cause. If Darius was in command he would most definately keep the assualt force small, but for now they had to go for the worst.

"I'll make a call for rerouting the convoy route, and get some escort vehicles to them ASAP. As for high grounds, there will be plenty of buildings, but moving between them all the time will be quite the hassle. Maybe you can get some use out of that chopper, if we get it. My own vehicle has finished it's upgrading process and I will use it in case the enemy tries to attack the convoy. Who knows what the great doctor Karkarov has installed in it now..."

That last part made him worried, but he'd see it soon enough. In the meantime Katsa had arrived at the scene, with Zap at her side. Zap looked quite tired seeing he had been dragging along all of Stones equipment. His salute was a worn out one. Darius returned it nonetheless and did the same to Katsa.

"Welcome back, good job there Zap. Ma'am, I've explained the situation and we have begun forming a solid defense plan for the attacks. We have two possible situations, one: They attack this complex and two: They attack the convoy. We have reasonable tactics for both situations, although our preparations still have to be finalized. I'll get right to that."

Darius turned moved a couple of feet away from the rest and brought his phone up. Some calls had to be made, and he didn't want to waste any time.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:40 pm

"A very good idea there Agent Steele. I suggest that we place a small amount of men, both supers and normal humans, on the convoy. This will help keep them safe. We will them station the rest of the men in the training grounds. Humans hidden in any available hiding spots in buildings and alcoves and Supers stationed around the training grounds in the open as Steele first suggested. a good plan that one." i ginned the whole way through.

"considering that you two are human i suggest that your main priority be the humans. One of you could also help with the supers. i gave them a fake, coy flutter of my eye lashes and put my hand to my cheek. "can't leave all the work to little ol me now can you? i dropped the facade and grinned at the now stunned men. "you know, now that i think about it, i haven't done and training i a while. I need a work out and these annoying little resistance puppies just gave us the perfect chance. i looked down a Zap who was still sitting on the floor. "Maybe you could even find some people to shock and not get yelled at for once. hey? Mind you, i want you no where near the main fight. If i do find you, i will boot you myself." he blushed and grinned at me.

"Aye ma'am. i think i could do that.
Back to top Go down
Stones
Stones

Bio
Codename: Gabriel
Allegiance : Government Foriegn military adviser, USMCFR

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Stones buttons his lips about how in Iraq and Afghanistan leaving civilians and infrastructure intact was pretty much one of the golden rules, yet there was a wide wide variety of aircraft that was used in those theaters regardless that would help ground forces coordinate, give them eyes in the air, and give them some extra firepower when they could. Close air support and COIN aircraft weren't only there to blow crap up. You just can't replace eyes from above, and precision firepower, hence the recent development of predator drones armed with missiles, or bringing back old and slow turboprop "COIN" aircraft that were being used in Iraq and Afghanistan just as well. As far as Stones was concerned, all that would do is rule out 155mm howitzers, 120mm mortars, 105mm direct fire assets, Main battle tanks, and unrestrained balls out let-god-sort-them-out air support. Even the big AC-130 weapons platforms had weapons small enough that they wouldn't tear a house up, yet would do a world of good. Still. It sounded more like a political decision then anything. Damn politicians. Poly-tics. Many blood sucking parasites. They oughta let the army (Army: A body of men assembled to rectify the mistakes of the politicians) do their jobs seeing as they're the only ones who were trained for this crap.

Stones pursed his lips as they said he was a human. He preferred that, but he knew by their definitions he would be a "Super", but he wasn't a super-super. He wasn't a super in the way they know it and would define it, despite him having his... abilities. When his weapons were brought up to him he took all of them, having decided to make a sniper hide on the top of one of the building's down where they wouldn't be able to see him. He started to speak quickly as he put on the tac-vest, not quite liking how his suggestion of a response force had transformed into putting a small force of men in the convoy (Meaning right in the ambush killzone, and not with enough people to turn the tables when the ambush takes place)

No. You don't want send them to the convoy. If you do that they'll be sitting blind too, and they'll get bogged down in the ambush just as well. Unless your sending your entire army down there to the convoy so that they'll not even dare try an ambush, don't get them bogged down. Keep them held by close in reserve but not close enough they see you... so they can get there minutes top... Get the convoy to button up so they can last that long without screwed up... and then get your boys in there to flank the ambusher's from the back, and envelope. Break up one side of the ambush and then the reinforcement's can sweep to take out the other sides while the convoy speeds off again. Get the MH-6 in the air, with any kind of sensor suite, or thermal vision suite if you can, and have it give them close air support. Air support isn't just about air strikes. The MH-6 will be one of the best things you have to spot you quick. Even if they shoot it down you've got a rocket's exhaust trail to tell you from where they shot it down, and you now know things are hitting the fan. If you got a super that's got some infrared vision, high end hearing, or precognitive abilities and the like on hand, that's the one person I'd consider putting on that convoy. You go ahead and make your calls, but that's what I as a foreign military adviser would do. As for the camp... you seem to already have a plan for it.

As for where I'm going. Don't matter what they are. Human, or super. Get me where I can see them, and I can shoot them, and I'll shoot them deader then dead. This place might not be good for mobile sniper tactics, but conventional tactics are plenty fine if I get high enough and can see enough. I'll set up my hide, but it'll take a moment. I needa hunt down ammo, armor, and a radio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The super soldier training camp   The super soldier training camp Empty

Back to top Go down

The super soldier training camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next