The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 13 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:41 pm

"That sounds like a great idea. Would you have sex with me before or after you've washed me?" Anna said with a smile. "Have I been a naughty girl enough for you to punish me?" She was tempted to go on his lap but she kept herself away. As much as she wanted to go have fun with him right now, she thought about what he was trying to do so that they know each other's history and such.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:59 pm

I didn't reply to the first question as I hadn't decided yet, maybe we could do both, to the second question I said "Maybe..." with a smirk... before straddling Anna. Although I wanted to chat and cuddle and who knows what else, you can't really stop human attraction can you? With one finger I started toying with the bottom of her shirt a little as I looked in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Anna smiled sexily at him as he straddled her, liking the change of positions. She rested her arms on the back of the couch, having her whole upper body free just for him. She looked back into his eyes, waiting for some kind of punishment to happen to her. Though she couldn't say that it was punishment right now with just the simplest touch he had on just her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Slowly moves my hand up a little revealing your belly... "The only punishment I can think of is something you'd like... but then it wouldn't really be punishment now would it?" I drop the shirt, placing my hands on my upper thighs, and giving Anna a quick kiss. "But then again I don't think I could really punish someone I like..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Anna smiles at him more as her stomach was revealed from his hand. "No it wouldn't be a punishment then but it would make me feel so good if you continued on." She bit her lip lightly as her stomach was covered by her shirt once again and then kissed him back lightly. "You seemed to of done a great job in the store today though. I was dying to get to you." She kept her arms on the back of the couch as she felt herself get aroused from him straddling her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"But if I didn't go to the store we wouldn't have dinner... besides I planned on getting back before you woke up" I said while lifting Anna's shirt a little again, feeling slightly guilty for not waking her...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"You're so silly. I meant the clothes store." Anna smiled at him as she was tempted to take off her shirt for him. She held back what was tempting and kept her arms on the back of the couch as her hands got a bit closer to her sides. "I wanted you so badly in there."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm

I slowly move my finger further up until I hit Anna's bra..."Oh Really...?" I planned on letting the shirt fall down again but some of it got stuck behind the bra, leaving the shirt where it was once I moved my finger away. "Guess I'll have to strip again then to give you your punishment..." I say with a smirk before standing up.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:34 pm

"You know, there's aren't any store managers or employees around to stop me from getting to you right now. And plus this is the private apartment of none other than me." Anna smiled and watched him as he got off of her before taking off her shirt. "So your really my prisoner right now." She gets up from the couch and goes over to him to play with his shirt. "If you think you can take me now, then do so."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 pm

"I think I can take you... but you would enjoy it too much, and that wouldn't be much of a punishment now would it..." I gently gripped her hands and pushed her back on the couch. Slowly I started lifting my shirt with one finger... Lets see how long she can hold back...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:57 pm

"I think that you have punished me enough." Anna said after landing on the couch from him pushing her there. She smiled and watched as he slowly started to take off his shirt to reveal all those muscles he had. She leaned back on the couch again, arms resting on the back of the couch as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"Have I now...?" slowly moves my shirt further up showing you one of my nipples. "If you feel that way, maybe I should stop then..." As I didn't want to stop just now I just continued, once I showed her my nipple I slowly took off my shirt with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:00 pm

"Stopping might be a good idea depending on my mood." Anna said while she watched him slowly take off his shirt. She smiled and gestured with her hand to come straddle down on her lap again. She lowered her sweatpants some so that her panties showed, tempting to take them off as well but she kept them on for now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Seeing her gesture I was torn in two... should I? or should I tease her a little longer with my striptease... As she needs a punishment I guess I shall continue the striptease. I threw my shirt softly in Anna's face before continuing, very slowly unbuttoning my pants. I notice Anna gets close to her boiling point as she's already trying to lure me over by lowering her sweatpants... I MUST RESIST...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Anna took his shirt off of her face, smirking a bit as she throws it over the couch to get rid of it for now. She watched how he unbuttoned his pants, smiling at him still as she liked the show he was putting on for her now. After he had his pants off for the most part, Anna lowered her sweatpants even more, showing her most of her panties now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 pm

Once my pants were on my knee's I turned around and bended forward a bit to get my pants off of me. Once my pants were off I thought it was a damn shame there was no music, then I could maybe dance a little... not that I'm very good at it but he, I could always try. With only my boxers and socks on I moves backwards slowly untill I was a foot away from Anna, there I turned around and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before moving back again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Anna's eyebrow heighten when she saw his butt as he took off his pants the rest of the way. She smiled as he moved backward towards her, making her want to tap his butt playfully but his kiss stopped her from doing so. Now that it was a bit unfair, Anna took off her sweatpants fully, dropping them over the couch with the rest of the clothes before looking at him in just her bra and panties.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 am

Once I hit an untouchable range again I poked my but in Anna's direction and started taking off one sock. Once it was off of me I threw it over my shoulder in Anna's direction, not really sure where it would land and bended forward again to take off the other sock. This one I hung over my shoulder and turned around, slowly pulling my boxers down a little, not showing you anything yet though... Darn it I was expecting her to jump me by now...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 am

Anna catches his sock in midair, greatly amused by his show. She tossed the sock over the couch with all the other clothes and smiled at him. She wanted him badly, but she could control herself until every last tiny piece of clothing was off of him. "Sorry hun but that wasn't a punishment." She smiled at him widely and laid down on the couch with her stomach up, waiting for him to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 am

"It wasn't? well then... if you haven't had your punishment I guess I'm keeping my boxer on" I say with a smirk as I pull my boxers back up to its normal position. I moved over to the couch standing beside it I bend over a bit and kiss Anna's lips deeply, finding the game of who cracks first rather interesting... After tracing the bottom of her bra with a finger I stand up straight again "We can't let you have fun when your supposed to be punished..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 am

Anna smiled up at him, kissing him back deeply. She loved the feel of his lips on hers but that wasn't enough to make her crack now. His body was hot and all, but Anna could contain herself just as long as he could himself. "I don't think you can punish me now." She smiled as she spoke to him, wondering what he would cook up in his mind about her punishment.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:48 am

"Darn it... and here I was... looking forward to eating some whipped cream and strawberries I bought at the store with you..." With that I causally walked over to the kitchen and fished out the whipped cream and strawberries, which I bought for desert out of impulse rather then thought. While I walked back I popped the top of the can and sprayed some of the whipped cream in my mouth...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:59 am

"Whipped cream is great with sex." Anna said, smirking at him. She started to picture everything they could do with the whipped cream and then with both the cream and strawberries. "Too bad you won't get to see what I mean." She smiled and curled up on the couch, getting herself under the blanket that he had put on her while she was napping.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 am

"Oi I thought you were the one who was supposed to get punished... you even brought it up as well..." I didn't want her to cover up... not now... nor would I want to crack before her as that would give her some power over me I'd imagine... I walked in front of the couch and sprayed some whipped cream on her not covered nose. If she only admitted that the striptease was a punishment we could have been having a lot of fun with the whipped cream and strawberries right now...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 am

"I wanted to see what you would do if I brought it up." Anna smiled and closed her eyes, not expecting the instant coldness she got from the whipped cream he put on her nose. "Though I was thinking about the whipped cream and strawberries and I think that there would be a lot of fun on your part, not to mention very arousing for me." She wiped most of the cream off her nose and then ate it slowly. "Yummy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next