The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:01 am

In no time at all, the ride to her apartment ended. Anna was a bit sad that she couldn't enjoy the ride any longer, but then again she could now enjoy him once they reached her room. After he had cut the engine, Anna slowly unhooked her arms from him and took off her helmet. "Yes it is. Come inside and we can finish what we started, or we could do something else. It's all up to you." And it really was up to him. He was the guest now and anything he may of wanted to do was up to him with no complaints to her. And now he had some place to sleep without being watched by anyone he didn't know. Anna started to walk toward the building her apartment was in and then looked back at him to see if he was following her. "Soon would be much better than later silly."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:13 am

As Anna got of the bike I pulled the key out, the screen which seemed so versatile disappeared. Out of reflex I went over the keyhole with my index finger... why'd I do that... maybe an advanced alarm system with finger scan? does that even exist...? darn it...
I was pulled out of my thoughts by Anna calling me silly... don't think I've been called silly before... I removed my helmet from my head but kept it in my hand and walked to her. "How can you be so sure you're not being tapped?" I just had to ask, she probably had her reasons but still, after tonight I didn't want to be in front of uncertainties and problems...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 am

"I have an old method that I use to find out if anyone has been in my apartment." Anna said as he came up beside her with his helmet. She had hers in her hands still as she started to walk further to her building. "Would you want me to show you what it is?" She asked him. He could then tell right away if someone was in his house by just looking down at the floor or ground, depending on where he put the lead. Outside would be better in a way but there was a chance the lead could get lost quite easily. Anna opened the door for him and waited until he stepped inside. She was the leader now and she didn't want to lose that. It made her feel a bit powerful. Though that will of hers to have that kind of power would be tested tonight if she was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

"Nah I trust you...I'm sure you wouldn't be working for those suits if you were careless on things like this..." We had no way of telling if we were being watched right now, but It might be smart to not yell across the streets Anna's working for the Government. It would get us into trouble... real fast... As I walked passed Anna inside her apartment I observed her body, she seemed somewhat changed now that we were on familiar grounds. Almost like she enjoyed being in control of the situation, like she enjoyed being in charge. The self confidence this place gave her did her a some of good. I wonder what she's planning for the rest of the night...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 am

"Very true point." Anna said to him. When he had gone inside, she had followed after him only thinking that he may of been looking at her as he went inside the building. She liked that he could of been and smiled. Then she went ahead and pressed the elevator button up and waited for it to come down to them. She wanted him turned on from her already but wasn't sure if she should start anything now. After all if he was found to be on the opposite side that the government hated so much, then the rest of the night wouldn't turn out so well. And they both wouldn't want that to happen. The doors to the elevator opened and Anna stepped in first, turned around and waited for him to come in with her. Once he was in, she clicked on the 16th floor button and then the close doors button. And they were off to her apartment. While in the elevator, Anna thought of how to get him turned on to her. She wanted his night to be amazing no matter who was going to be doing the most work.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 pm

After I stepped inside the building Anna pressed the elevator button. Once the doors opened she went in first, waiting for me to get in. I'm not sure but I almost got a vibe she wanted to jump me right here and now... Probably won't be wise with those camera's in elevators. As I stepped inside I tried to determine which corner the camera was in, seemed to be the back right... Inside I casually positioned myself somewhat between Anna and the camera. Once the doors closed I lightly brushed my hand against hers...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Anna smiled when she felt his hand lightly brush against hers. She looked at him, smiling still as she gently took his hand in hers and rubbed it a bit with her thumb. "What do you want to do tonight?" She asked him as she looked into his eyes somewhat. She wished the elevator was faster than this. Why didn't they just take the stairs? If only she thought of that before. Then she could of really got their hearts pumping to just kiss him roughly once inside the door. Maybe the alcohol was affecting her a bit more than she realized. And it seemed as though she hadn't made a fool of herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm

After she grabbed my hand she started to gently rub it with her tumb, it felt nice touching her. "Well... I don't know... what about scrabble or maybe some other game..." I tried to tease her a bit. The elevator seemed to be awfully slow, or was it only my imagination, hoping we would be in her room already? In any case it was taking awfully long and I found some comfort in touching her hand. After a what seemed minutes the elevator reached its destination, pinging loudly followed by the doors opening. "I guess this is your floor..." I hold her hand a second longer before releasing it, she seemed to be eager to get physical, yet controlled herself for some reason. Probably because we could be watched...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

"I know some really fun games we could play." Anna said to him with a smile. The physical contact of their hands made it hard for her to resist touching his body once again. Sadly there were security cameras all around the building that the government could easily tab into. She had always bet they did from time to time just to see what she was up to, but each time she had proved to them that she had a boring life, until tonight. She could only hope tonight wasn't one of those times that they did. Otherwise she might be in a lot more trouble than she may already be in. And from before she had already thought that she would be dead. Maybe she would be tortured a bit before she did die. It could always happen. Anna was looking in his eyes when the pinging sound rung out through the elevator, telling them they had reached her floor. Just a few more moments and he would be all hers. "It is." She smiled at him and walked out of the elevator and then waited for him to. She then continued down the hallway to her apartment door, checking the floor to see if the lead she kept in one of the hinges was on the floor or not. It wasn't. The key for her door was in her pocket. Anna took it out and unlocked the door, letting him enter first as she watched where the lead landed so she would know if it had been moved.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:24 am

As we walked through the hallway I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, it seemed to be your average pretty nice neighborhood hallway. As we reached her door she pulled out a key from her pocket. After she unlocked and opened the door I heard a small thumb, something landed on the carpet it seemed. As I looked it seemed to be a small leaden pipe, probably her way of knowing if someone had entered her apartment... "So... tell me what kind of games did you have in mind?" I asked her with a small smile, while she was intensely looking at the lead thingy.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 am

Anna stepped into her apartment which displayed a living room as you walked. The couch was in the middle of what seemed to be a very spacious apartment. If you looked straight ahead, there were floor to ceiling windows instead of a wall, looking out over the city. To the back right side, there was an open kitchen where you could still see the floor to ceiling windows. To the back left, there was another level to the apartment, the half wall of that jetting out over the desk which had a computer on it. If he had looked to the left he also would of seen a flat screen TV on the wall and a spiral staircase that went up to her bedroom and only bathroom. To the right there was a closet that took up a lot of room. Anna closed her door, locked it, and smiled at him. "Well there's twister or a really, really fun game of messing around. Which one would you like to play?" Almost instantly, she stepped closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Game two is much better choice than the first one so you know."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:48 am

As she locked the door she started smiling and gave me two options for possible games, after that she wrapped her arms around my neck and advised me to pick the second choice. I was trying to tease her a bit all night long, can't stop now can I... "Although number two sounds very tempting, I think I much more prefer a game of twister..." I said with an almost straight face. "You can try to convince me into doing the second one though... but be warned I'm not convinced easily..." While saying the last sentence I wrapped my arms around her waist making sure she wouldn't get away now.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:54 am

Anna smirked at him as he talked listening intently. "Let's see what I can do to tempt you just a bit more for the second choice." She looked into his eyes for a second before kissing him on his lips. It was soft at first like she had just barely touch his lips, but then she slowly got deeper as she rubbed his buzzed cut hair. It wasn't long until she had slid her arms to his chest, feeling all his muscles. Anna was turned on by this, but she didn't feel that he was just like her. Slowly she slid her hands down to his stomach and then in a quick motion to his pants. She smiled as she kissed him more, waiting now for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:22 am

As Anna started to kiss me she moved her hand towards my chest, to feel my muscle's once more. I slowly moved one hand down, over her but towards her thigh. Once it reached the thigh I started to slowly move upwards along her side. Once I reached her shirt I hooked one finger in it slowly dragging it up a bit. After an inch or two I let go again, moving up towards the side of her chest. After reaching my destination I slowly moved back to her thigh again, stopping for a second on the small patch of revealed skin. As I moved my hand, Anna wasn't standing still. She moved her hand from my chest to my stomach and then in a quick motion to my pants. I guess this qualify's as convincing me...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 am

Anna kissed him rougher than before as she slowly slid her arms back up a bit to where his shirt was. She grabbed at the bottom of the shirt and started to lift it up over his body to reveal what muscles had been hidden from her eyes. She broke the kissing to completely remove his shirt and smiled as she saw his whole upper body. Her fingers traced his muscles for a moment as she saw everyone he had and then she kissed his lips again. She waited for his tongue to come into her mouth, waited for the wrestling they would do and see who would win.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:37 am

Anna now started to take some action herself, maybe encouraged by my hand. She moved her hands to the bottom of my shirt and started lifting it, during a quick stop from the kissing she completely removed my shirt. After the stop out lips touched once again, she kept her mouth slightly open so I slowly moved my tongue into her mouth. It didn't take long for a wrestle over ground took off. I guess tongue's like their space... During the now heavy battle in Anna's mouth I moved both my hand to the bottom of her shirt, pulling it back slightly with a thumb. Now that there was an opening I moved my hand up her shirt slightly caressing her naked back.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 am

Anna was determined to win the wrestling match going on in her mouth. Soon though, she started to massage his tongue as she kissed him a bit more. She smiled as she felt his hands feel her back without her shirt in between. It made her want him even more. She wanted him to take her now, but of course she was still fully dressed and he was only half naked. The thought of it made her feel a bit wet as she moved her arms around his neck again. Anna was feeling hot, the warmth from both of their bodies traveled through one another with her clothes not helping her one bit. She then began to move her hands back down to his chest and muscles and then down to his pants. She wanted them off now and nothing would keep her from doing it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 pm

After a whole night of passion I finally awoke in Anna's bed. As I remembered where I was I looked around a bit trying to take in the place without the fog of alcohol. Next to me Anna was still fast asleep, I looked at her for a couple of minutes just seeing her sleep. Once I was almost fully awake and ready to get out of bed, I grabbed my boxers and put them on. I walked downstairs trying to be as quiet as I can. Downstairs I saw clothes everywhere, I slowly started to pick them up. Once I got them all I hung them over the couch, just so the place was a bit more tidy.
Downstairs looked around a bit trying to determine where everything was, now I knew where what was I walked to wards the kitchen. Opening a couple of cupboards searching for some bread and maybe eggs, planning on making some breakfast. After I found everything I needed I started with making the toast, while that was being roasted I could make some scrambled eggs. I hope she'll like that... During my cooking I looked around the kitchen searching for a tray of some sort. Once everything was almost done I raided the fridge from its milk and orange juice. With the eggs, toast, glasses and drink on the tray I started to move towards the stairway again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Anna slept on her side of the bed, soundly and peacefully. Her dreams were very different from what she usually saw in her head at night. There was a warm feeling there all through out the dream up until John had gotten out of bed to make breakfast. Then the warm feeling went away slightly, and Anna slowly woke up. When she opened her eyes, she was facing the other side of the bed where John had slept after their fun night. Her back and arms were out in plain sight while the rest of her was under the blanket she had always had. Her hand moved sightly to where his body could of been, and it was a bit on the cold side. She heard something come from downstairs, like something sizzling on a hot pan. That was when she started to smell eggs cooking. She then smiled a little and got up from her bed, looking down at her naked self. It would be best if she had some clothes on now. Anna walked to her dresser and pulled out a black cami from the top drawer. Then she pulled out panties from the second to last drawer and put them on. The sizzling stopped and she heard footsteps walk across her living room floor. Breakfast in bed? What a lazy way to start the day.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

I silently walked up the stairs expecting Anna to be still fast asleep, to my surprise she was already up. Although she was wearing a shirt and underwear, her curves were still very much visible. "I thought you might like some breakfast" I said, walking over to the bed. After pulling the blanket back a bit with one hand I placed the tray on the bed. Now that didn't have anything in my hands I walked over to Anna, kissing her gently on the lips. "You look stunning" Although her hair was a bit messed up, I didn't change a thing about how she looked. I wrapped an arm around her waist and started walking towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 am

Anna looked over toward the stairs as she heard his footsteps going up them with the tray. "That's very thoughtful of you." She said to him with a smile, as he put the tray down on her bed. Her hair was still a mess and her comb was in the bathroom, so far though it didn't seem like he minded her hair the way it was at the moment. She watched him as he walked over to her and kissed her lips. She then kissed him back and smiled at him. She hadn't expected that, and it was nice to feel his lips against hers once she saw him again. "Thank you, you're pretty handsome yourself." She said with a smile as he wrapped his arm around her waist. She walked with him to the bed, smiling still with his warm body close to her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 am

"I hope you like eggs and toast..." I said while taking my arm from her waist to sit down on the bed. Before I sat down I threw the pillow over to the other side, making room to sit down. Once I was sitting I grabbed one of the toasts and started to nibble on it, not knowing what to say. I started to somewhat sink away in my thoughts again, thinking who would be after me... was it the government? the resistance? seeing as neither one put out a wanted sign I couldn't be sure about it... maybe there was even a third party after me.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am

"I do." Anna said with a smile, sitting down next to him and the tray of food. She took the glass of orange juice and put it to her lips. She had been thirsty before and she hadn't realize it until now. She took a sip of it, feeling the cold juice go down her throat, making her want more, but she only had a small sip before putting it back down on the tray again. Anna then took the plate with the eggs and the fork that was on it and balanced it in each of her hands. She scooped up some of the egg with the fork and ate it. "This is good." She said looking up at him. "The bouncer can also cook along with the great sexy-ness that is him."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:46 am

With a proud smile I said "Why thank you...". Things were going rather good apart from the fact that I lost my memory... We spend a great night together, she hasn't kicked me out her house yet and she likes my cooking. There was only one bad part... she was sitting between me and the tray... blocking me from getting food! How rude! I guess I can forgive her, she has probably done it without knowing it... jeez... sitting between a man and his food... maybe she sat down there because she wanted to be close to me, not thinking about the food at all... I smiled at that thought, and gave her an other kiss on her cheek. Oh darn it I'd better stop, we can't go repeating tonight now. We've got bigger problems to deal with. If those people were really watching they would have found out who Anna is by now, and probably where she lives, unless its registered under a false name... doubt that would happen though if your working for the government.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:44 am

Anna gave him a smile as she leaned her head on his arm while still holding the plate and fork in her hands. She had still been a little tired from last night, but a shower could easily help wake her up all the way. She noticed that he had finished the piece of toast he was eating before. He had a look of hunger in his eyes before. Had she blocked him from getting some food? Her eyes darted to exactly where she was. Yep she did. And so, without taking her head off of his arm, Anna put her fork on her plate and picked up another piece of toast, putting that on her plate as well. He was a big guy and he was probably much more hungry than she was. After all, she could live without food for a long time, but she wasn't quite sure he could. She then picked up her fork again and took another bite of her eggs as she felt her right side begin to show goose bumps on her from being cold. She ignored them for now. The shower would easily fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anna's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next