The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 10 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 pm

With the clothes under my arm I stepped outside the room taking her hand in mine as I left. Since I didn't see anyone I pulled Anna out. Still holding her hand I headed towards the counter to pay for the clothes. Pulling my gold cart out my back pocket to pay, before heading outside with a couple of bags of clothes. Heading for Anna's house again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Anna kept inside of the room until he she was pulled out by her hand. She smiled as they walked out of there without being seen and then went to pay for the clothes. After going outside and going back to her apartment, Anna held out her hand for a bag to carry. "Let me help you." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

I handed the bag I was holding between us to her left hand, freeing up the space. With the space free I put my hand in my pocket and held my arm out a bit awaiting Anna to put her arm through the opening. Arm in arm we went back to her place once we got at the front door I took the bag back, waiting for Anna to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Once Anna held the bag in her left hand, she switched it to her other hand. She then poked her left hand through his arm and smiled up at him as they continued to walk to her apartment. With the walking, Anna had calmed down a bit until she got in the elevator. She had her key out before they got off and handed his bag back to him as she quickly opened the door and let him step inside first.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

"Don't forget to check that no one's been here..." I say as I step inside. Placing the bags beside the couch before heading to the kitchen. There I open the fridge and Slightly bend forward a bit to see what's inside. At the bottom I see a cola flask, which I try to pick up by bending forward a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 pm

Anna smiled as her mood had forgotten for her to check and she had already opened the door. Once she closed it, she took off her shirt, shoes and jeans and walked over to him, tapping his butt lightly. "Please tell me you only need a drink." Anna bit her lip hard, feeling the coldness between her legs from him teasing her in the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

As my hand grabbed the flask I felt Anna's hand on my but, with the flask I stood up and turned around. In front of me was Anna in her underwear, very sexy panties and a white bra, as I didn't expect that I dropped the flask on the floor, as it dropped on the floor the cola started to foam inside the flask. It didn't burst however as it was only half filled. Seeing as I felt like a fool to just stand that I almost jumped her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her with everything I had.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Anna smiled as he dropped the flask from not expecting her to be just in underwear behind him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he did the same with her, kissing him back with as much passion as she could muster. Her hand went through his short buzzed cut hair as they kissed, turning Anna on even more than before.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:57 pm

As I were kissing Anna I gently moved forward towards the wall. Pressing her gently against it once we reached it. Gently I moved my hands along her side towards her chest, before my hands reached it I stopped moving my hands and stopped kissing Anna... As I looked in her eye's deeply I said what was on my mind "Anna... although this all is great... I don't want us to be just lovers... Don't get me wrong I think your great, its just I want us to talk... to cuddle... to cry... to laugh... " I sighed... "Maybe I want to much to soon, I don't know..." I slightly looked down, saw your breast and looked slightly up again trying to focus on Anna's neck.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Anna enjoyed kissing him especially when he moved her toward the wall and started to move his hands along her body before he stopped suddenly. She looked up at him, curious as to why he did so. As he spoke, she was turned off, not sure if she could do what he wanted. But since she was so comfortable around him, she wanted to give it a try. She kissed his lips gently before speaking. "Well then what would you want to start with?" She lifted his chin with her fingers to make him look into her eyes. "That isn't really my thing, but I'm willing to try it with you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

"well we could start with some cuddling while we talk... If you think about it I hardly know you..." I gently kissed her on her lips "I want to know about you... everything there is to know" I took her hand and guided her to the couch sitting down and inviting her to sit next to me.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 am

Anna had to agree on that. The only thing she really knew about him was that he was for the resistance which she might join if she likes him that much. She kissed him back lightly as well, thinking of how to start her life story to him without being all boring. "There really isn't much to know about me." She walked with him to the couch but looked down at herself before doing anything. "I think that maybe I should change before we cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:27 am

"If you think you should, although I've seen way more than that... so I'm not all that bothered with it" I tell Anna with a smile. Although she seemed almost destined to get changed, she stood there for an other second thinking it over it seemed, before going into the closet to get changed. As I waited I got myself the drink I was planning to get before she almost jumped me. The cola seemed to have steamed down already so I picked up the flask, and got myself a glass from a cupboard, pouring myself a drink "Do you want something to drink?" I yelled at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am

As Anna thought about it, she smiled back at him, thinking that it would be best if she changed out of the panties she had gotten a bit too excited in when they were down at the store. She then went to her closet and turned the light on so she could see which outfit she would like to change in, taking out a black tank top, bikini panties that had stripes of all colors of the rainbow and the sweatpants that she was wearing earlier. As she changed into those, Anna heard him call out to her about if she wanted a drink. "Sure." She yelled over to him. After she had gotten her sweatpants on, she put her dirty clothes in the hamper that was in a corner of the closet and then walked back out to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 am

Darn it why did she have to say yes, now I have to figure out what she likes as well... I put the flask on the counter and open up the fridge. Inside it I find the pretty basic stuff, some vegies, some sauces... Nothing that points towards something she might like... Oh wait a minute... on the bottom shelve way at the back I find a mountain dew can... Well that doesn't look healthy, I might as well pour her a glass of cola... I wonder if she has any ice... Leaving the can where it is, although being slightly tempted to throw it in the garbage disposal I close the door. No... It can't be that easy... can it? inside the door was a sort of compartment about the size of a huge glass... I picked up my glass and tested it out... nope nothing... maybe I there's a switch or button or something...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 pm

Anna headed into the kitchen seeing that he was still there. "Need some help?" She asked him with a smile. Her sweatpants were comfy on her and she easily sloughed a bit from being so comfortable in her new outfit. She then took his glass of cola on purpose and smiled a bit more before taking a sip. "There's ice in the other slot." She said to him, smiling even more. "And thanks for the sip."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:07 pm

"No problem..." That glass was actually meant for Anna but what the hell. I picked up the other and put some ice in it, after which I gave it to Anna. She was now holding both glasses, all was missing was a bag of chips... but oh well we can't have everything can we? I quickly but gently kissed her on her lips before heading to the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 pm

Anna held both of the glasses, wondering why there was only ice, but figuring that he could wait for it to melt to have cold water when he wanted it. She kissed him back and then followed him to the couch, setting the glasses down on the coffee table with some pads underneath them so the glass didn't make a mark on the table. "What would you like to talk about first?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:22 pm

"Well for one..." I said as I sat down on the couch "what kind of drinks do you like? because I was standing in the kitchen and had no idea..." It seemed a bit sad I didn't even know a simple thing like that, at the restaurant I vaguely remember her ordering water... but thats not really a drink... is it?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 pm

"I like soda and iced tea, milk, water, alcoholic drinks..." Anna began to list, smiling a bit as she thought about liking a lot. She then sat down on the couch next to him and smiled some more. "Mostly strong drinks, but fruity are always good as well."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:49 am

As I put my arm on the back of the couch I started thinking about what I liked... "The only thing I know off that I like is cola..." slightly scratching my head in embarrassment... "I also seem to like chicken... at times I seem to want a piece of chicken badly..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 am

"I can get you to try some other drinks." She smiled at him thinking that she would have to be going to the store to get some more food soon. "Well then, I don't have any chicken in my fridge, but we can always go out to eat for you to have some for dinner." Anna smiled at him, thinking that having some chicken wouldn't be all that bad. "Should we go out to eat or should we run to the store right now to get a whole one and cook it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:28 am

"that sounds like a mighty fine plan... although we should probably check if no-one has been inside this time" With the last bit I raised an eyebrow to Anna... she couldn't really have checked before, as she was right behind me taking off her clothes as I went to the kitchen. I guess I can't blame her for all the teasing I did at the clothes store... "Lets run to the store, we can get some drinks there as well..." I say with a slight smirk knowing where alcohol could lead.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm

"Yes it does." Anna smiled up at him before leaning into him a bit more. She had had always known what was in her fridge considering she was the only one who lived here. Though that was most likely going to be changing very soon. "Can we relax a little first? The store doesn't close until eight." She looked at the clock which showed it was just past five. "We have plenty of time to go get the chicken. But what else would you want? Any veggies?" Anna asked him, recalling the meal they had last night. She usually didn't have a full meal like that nowadays. Maybe a sandwich here and there, cereal definitely but a real good meal like she had been having in the past two days she hadn't had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

I felt her lean into me more, it felt nice, cozy... Although I felt the urge to put my arm around her I didn't... yet. "of course we can relax a little first" Once she named the time I looked around for a clock, not really spotting it, when I looked down at anna she was staring at something. After following her look I found she was looking at the clock... just past five... well that gives loads of time... depending on the chicken it could take an hour till 10 min to cook it however, Don't really feel like eating at nine though... I now put an arm around her and gently pulled her a bit closer against me... "veggies! Blegh they are way to healthy... we can't have that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next