The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 11 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Anna smiled more and closed her eyes as she leaned against him. "Good. I really need it." Her mind went back through the day to the point that she smirked a bit when they were in the tub and shower. "Are you so sure? You probably are a grown man, but you need to keep eating healthy in order to keep that figure of yours." She giggled a bit as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

As I heard her giggle I looked down with a serious face "Well if you think I need veggies I guess we could get some with the chicken... maybe some spinach... or potatoes... wait are potatoes veggies?" slowly while talking I serious face turned into a smile. Once I was done I kissed Anna on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

"Potatoes are a veggie silly." Anna said with a smile. "But no spinach unless its in a salad." She thought of some other veggies to suggest. "What about carrots or string beans?" She asked him, unable to name any others. She smiled and closed her eyes again when he had kissed her forehead. "A nap sounds great right now."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:05 pm

"Carrots sound good, although I refuse them if they are boiled" string beans... Hmm... can't say I remember them... "could you remind me on those string beans again? my memory is a bit fuzzy..." Yes a nap does sound good... but if we do that we might wake up too late... "Just close your eye's for a few minutes, I'll keep check of the time..." I say as I move a strain of hair behind your ear.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 pm

"Then we won't boil them. I don't really like them when they are anyway. And string beans are about this long..." Anna holds up her hands, indicating four inches of how long they were. "...and they're green, skinny, and have beans in them of course." She put her hands down in her lap after he had seen them. She smiles at him and closes her eyes. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 pm

green skinny... and about four inches long... I can somewhat remember those... If they are what I think they are they are very nice... as She closed her eyes I put my hand on her hair and gently moved down... "string beans sound nice..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

"We shall have those as well." Anna said with her eyes still closed. She liked that his hand was on her hair and smiled a bit as that feeling easily made her even more tired than she already was. It was comforting to her and she didn't want him to stop anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 pm

I kiss you your head again, as I move my hand on your hair again. "Just relax" Maybe I should let her sleep here on the couch while I go and get food... that sounds like a good plan if I knew my way around the neighborhood... and had a key... If she does fall fully asleep I guess I'll do that... even though I rather sit here and look at Anna...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

As if on command, Anna relaxes her shoulders and leans against him some more. The thoughts of dinner gone from her mind as she kept on thinking of how much this moment was very comforting to her. She had never experienced something exactly like this before and she was starting to really fall for him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:45 pm

In my arms I feel Anna completely relax, I also notice her breathing slows down a bit, I guess sleep is around the corner... If I go I'd better leave a note, maybe put a blanket over her as well... but for now I will just enjoy this moment... I kissed her on the head again as I admired her... What on earth did I do to deserve her...?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Anna feels herself feel even more sleepy and comfortable while on the couch with him. For the first time, she felt lucky to actually have a guy like him here in her apartment. Never before had she had so much fun with someone like him. Even though they were on different sides, they had come together perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

When I was sure she was asleep I waited five more minutes before doing anything, I kissed her on the head once before I started to gently move from under you. Once I was out I placed you gently on the couch, planning to get a cushion and a blanket. After going upstairs to get the two I gently lifted your head to place the cushion under it, after that I spread the blanket on top. Ok Keys and a note now... note first... paper... where does she keep the paper? Oh a desk... there must be paper and a pen nearby... As I moved around on my search I tried to be as silent as possible. On the desk I found a bunch of post-its and pen holding glass or cup. "I borrowed your key, Getting dinner, I'll be back as fast as possible..." I whispered as I wrote it down, I guess that'll do... now the key... Hmm... lets see where would she leave her key....
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Anna slept soundly on the couch as he got up and moved around. When he went upstairs and got a cushion and blanket for her, she had curled up on the couch while still sleeping. Her key she had forgetfully left in her jeans pocket when she had changed into her sweatpants. She would usually have it on her or near her at all times.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 am

Her keys... lets see... her bag? no she doesn't have a bag... her pockets! I silently walked over to the couch and moved one hand under the blanket, trying to feel what was in her pockets as gentle as possible... no keys... wait a second didn't she change into this? maybe the keys are in her original pants... where are then... I think to myself as a tap a finger on my chin... walk in closet! no no... she was in her underwear before going in... somewhere between the kitchen and the door then... as I looked at the door I saw the clothes didn't even make it for one step... sigh... I silently walked over to them and picked up the pants... Jackpot! in one of her pockets were the keys, after fishing them out I went over everything in my head... blanket... note... keys... monkey? I padded my back pocket and felt my card... check... guess I'm all ready to go then on this search for food... I walked over to anna one more time and kissed her on her forehead before going out the door into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:29 am

Anna slept soundly still as he went through her pockets to find her keys. That would explain how tired she was from everything they had did today. It was different from the everyday usual things that she did around her apartment. And it usually didn't take out this much energy in her. A while after he left, Anna woke up again and looked around, seeing no body around her. She got up off the couch and realized there was a blanket on her. She was thirsty and remembered about the coke on the table. She looked down and saw both of the glasses and a note. She picked it up and read it, getting worried instantly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am

On the street I found a very helpful older man, able to point me to the nearest convenient store. Once I was there I grabbed everything we talked about... the chicken, carrots, potatoes, string beans... I had to ask the store clerk to find the last item... I even got myself a banana for the road... Once I payed for everything I stepped outside again spotting some dark SUV instantly... Without paying any attention to it, I started to test my mental map of the neighborhood, trying to see if it was following me. After taking a couple of turns I no longer saw it and went back to Anna's place. As I walked in the road I saw the SUV Parked opposite to the door to Anna's place... With my untouched banana I came up with an idea... silently and slowly I closed up to the back of the SUV trying to be unnoticed, with the darkness setting in it went pretty easy... once I reached the back I placed the banana in the exhaust pipe of the car totally messing it up. With a smile I tried to get further away, before casually walking over to Anna's door.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 am

Anna began to pace along the wooden floor of her apartment, worried as all hell. Her jeans had been moved to her closet's hamper along with her shirt as she tried to be calm but failed miserably. She didn't really know why she was so stressed out about this, but she was. When she heard the keys in her door, she stopped pacing and stared at in that direction, waiting for whoever it was to come in.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am

I heard footsteps... pacing... could Anna be awake? And I was gonna wake her with the delicious smell of chicken... Oh well... but why the pacing? I better get in, what ever the reason is... After turning the key in the lock I opened the door. In the apartment I found Anna in the middle of the room, face set to worried. I closed the door behind me, placed the shopping's on the floor next to it and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her as soon as possible, and moved a hand to her head pulling her close to me. "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 pm

Anna sighed a bit when she realized that it was him. She was worried as all hell about him and how much trouble she could of been in right now. Not to mention what Bob and everyone else in that bar who really knew him. She felt his arms wrap around her which made her relax just a bit. "I was so friggin worried about you. You could of been kidnapped while going to the store."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm

I placed my hands on both sides of your face gently pulling you back a bit so I could look in your eyes. Before I spoke I placed a small kiss on your forehead "I can take care of my self... besides you looked so adorable when you were sleeping that I didn't want to wake you, and decided to get the food myself..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Anna closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead, her cheeks turning bright red when he said she looked adorable. "There was no danger?" She asked him, looking into his eyes with a worried look still in her face. With him here now, Anna had calm down some as she looked at him, though now she was a bit annoyed that he had left her.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:24 pm

I ignored you turning red and thought about if there was any danger... "No danger... just a SUV with amateurs... with which I sort of pulled a prank on" I say smiling... "Nothing I can't handle..." She still seemed a bit worried... or was it annoyed? "What would you say if I cooked dinner to make up for leaving you to being adorable?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Anna looked at him weirdly. "What kind of prank would that be?" She asked him, confused at why he would try anything like that. Her blush started to go away slowly as her curiosity heighten. She thought about him making dinner for the two of them, wondering if she should. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I placed one quick kiss on her lips before turning around still holding one arm around her shoulder. Slowly I moved towards the door with Anna very close beside me "Oh nothing bit... I bought a banana at the store planning on eating it on the way back... but with the SUV I forgot all about it while trying to lose them. After losing them and coming back here I saw them standing across the street." I released my grip a little incase Anna wanted to peek through the curtains as I picked up the groceries...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:35 pm

Anna kissed back lightly, just glad to have him back now. She turned with him and walked over towards the door, not really wanting him to let her go at all. "That's so happens in movies all the time. Have you watched many?" She asked him, keeping herself close to him as he loosen his grip on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next