The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 6 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:46 am

As she brings her arms around my neck to pull herself up a bit, I get to feel my fingers again. Brushing my fingers over Anna's cheek as I pull them from under her back. "I can think of a lot of things, many not worth saying... others you don't say out loud with a lady present" I say with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:52 am

Anna let's herself lightly fall down after he got his hand back from her to feel his fingers brush along her cheek. She smiled up at him, looking in his eyes. "Oh really? Could you show me if you won't say them if that's possible?" Anna asked him with a small smile that was starting to turn into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:40 am

As we lie there I start to slightly turn, making my head come closer to hers. Once I'm only inches away I plant my elbow in the floor and lean on my hand with my head. "Oh? You haven't seen enough yet last night... AND this morning...?" I now move my hand on her cheek to her neck. "Besides its not something I can show you with an empty stomach..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Anna smiled as she knew what those things were exactly now. "I can be a very active girl once I find someone I like." She closes her eyes slightly as he moves his hand to her neck and then opens them again. "I'll just have to feed you then. What do you feel like having?" Anna asked him as she smiled a bit more at him. She liked the contact she had with him now even though she would like more.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 pm

"I'll probably like anything you put in front of me" I say with a smile, as I get off Anna. I'd like to be close to her some more but I'm afraid that would end up in me dying from to much exercise to little food... After getting off Anna I stood up, and gently pulled the mat from under her. "I think we won't be needing this anymore"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:11 pm

"I think I'll make a sandwich for you then. Ham, cheese, pepper on white sliced bread?" She asked him. That was her favorite sandwich and very easy to make for her. "Or would you like some lettuce and tomato?" She had some cold cuts in the fridge but not very many different kinds. She was actually running a bit low on some of the food she usually kept in here. Anna smiled as he pulled the mat from under her and then stood up herself.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 pm

"Without the lettuce and tomato's I'd be just awesome" I say while folding the mat. After picking up the spinner and the instructions I place them all in the box. "Shall we take the game downstairs or keep here incase we might need it again?" I say with a smirk slightly imagining it while were naked.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 am

Anna nodded her head a bit as she smiled. "I'll get right on it then." She walked a bit closer to him and kissed his lips lightly. "Hm well if you can think of a reason for us to take it out again later on, then I suggest you keep it up here." She sees his smirk which put a wondering face on her as she tried to figure out what he could be thinking. Her thoughts weren't all that clean herself. Giving up on her wondering, Anna went downstairs, to her kitchen to make them both sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Anna's wondering face made me change my mind and with the box in my hands I follow Anna downstairs, we could always get it out of the closet again. Downstairs I see Anna move into the kitchen as I walk over to the closet. After placing the box in the closet I walk towards the kitchen. In the kitchen I find Anna snooping around the fridge. I walk over to her and place a hand on her lower back, slowly moving down. "Can you find what you need?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Anna smiled a bit to hide her embarrassment from looking like she did to get the food that was needed for their sandwiches. "I can find it just fine. Getting it is a different story." She looked up to the top shelf where the bread was on in its bag. Her fingers could just barely reach the front part of the bag to be able to get it down. "Could I borrow your tallness?" She asked him, wishing she wasn't so short for these shelves. Anna could swear the government let her have this one just so that they could see her struggling to get something off of the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm

As Anna is looking around I spot a carrot in the fridge and silently get it out. After closing the fridge I start leaning against it as I bite pieces of the carrot. After seeing Anna move around a bite I se her trying to get something from a high shelve, I can't help myself but smile. "Ofcourse my lady..." Instead of getting what ever she wanted, which was the most logic thing to do, I lifted Anna up in the air holding her on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Anna felt his hands around her sides and then felt being lifted. She could now reach the bread with no problem at all, and she took it from the shelf, blushing a bit. When she was lowered, Anna turned around and kissed his lips, stealing what was left of the carrot. "That wasn't what I meant, but it sure does beat the easier way to get the bread."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:39 pm

As I put Anna down she turns around with a red face, before kissing me. In the kiss she steals the last piece of the carrot out of my mouth, darn it! I was enjoying that... "If you need help with anything else just let me know" I say with a smile as I walk over to the fridge to try and find an other carrot.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna chews on the carrot and smiles at him as her blush disappears from her face. "I shall. But I don't think that I will." She turns around again and puts the bread on the counter, taking out four slices for both of their sandwiches. "Actually, I don't think that I will after the bread is put back up on the shelf." She smiles at him more as she walks over to her fridge and bumps him out of the way. She then takes out another carrot, the ham, and the cheese before closing the fridge door. Anna holds up the carrot and watches as he puts the bread back up on the shelf before giving it to him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:33 pm

Before getting the chance of finding a carrot I'm asked to put the bread back, Obedient as I am I do it for her. On my way over to the counter I'm bumped out of the way by Anna, why'd she do that? Oh well I better put the bread away, as I look down again I see Anna being close again, holding a carrot for me. I grab the carrot with my teeth, while I bite a piece off I grab the piece that would fall as I watch Anna making the sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Anna smiles at him as he took the carrot with his teeth at first and then his hand before it could fall to the floor. She then started to make the sandwiches by putting a couple slices of ham on two slices of the bread. She then put on two pieces of cheese for each sandwich. "Would you like more cheese than that?" She asked, not really knowing if he liked ham better than cheese or not. She looked at him for a second as he answered and then continued to make the sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:20 am

"I always liked the ham and cheese in equal proportions, but I have no say in this... its your sandwich" I say with a smile as she looks at me waiting for an answer. I lean against the counter watching Anna make the sandwiches as I bite pieces of the carrot. I've been trying to get that hard snap sound you can get when biting the carrot, although there were a few good ones most of them didn't even get close to being a high sound volume.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:40 pm

"There's going to be a sandwich for you as well silly." Anna said with a smile. She finished making her sandwich and then put on some more cheese on his to match what he has for the ham. After putting some pepper on the cheese, Anna cut it diagonally for him and then handed him one of the sides before cutting her own sandwich the same way. She then took one of her halves and took a bite. "Yum. Want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 pm

After being handed one slice of bread I take a bite and give her my judgement "It tastes just perfect... I'd love some milk if you have it" I lean against the counter with my back as I continue eating.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:49 pm

"Good. I'll see what I have." Anna put down her sandwich and went back to her fridge to look around for any kind of drinks. She found the gallon of milk on the door of the fridge and smiled a bit as she did. Then she took out two cups, deciding that she wanted milk as well and poured milk into each of them. Anna handed him the first cup while leaving hers on the counter, putting the gallon of milk back in the fridge before she took a sip of her own.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm

"thank you" I say as I'm being handed the cup of milk. After taking a few sips I can no longer stand the silence... "What are we going to do about me?" Although we have been talking, we've been kind of avoiding that subject it seemed. Although I could say more, I think Anna got the idea about what I was talking.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Anna took a sip of her glass of milk before putting it down on the counter again and picking up her sandwich. It had fell quiet between the two of them and then Anna thought before she answered his question. "I don't know. I suppose you could live here since the door hasn't been busted down to take you again...yet. But maybe it is best if you go back to your house for a while now."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:06 pm

"You want to get rid of me that badly?" I ask her after taking an other bite of the sandwich. Going to my house wouldn't be that wise in my opinion... there's camera's, microphone's... and who knows what else. Besides what would I gain from going there again? besides picking up some firepower locket away in cabinets...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 pm

"Course I don't. I'm just factoring in clothes which I don't think would be a good idea if I went out and bought them with you. It could put more suspicion on both of us." But then again, if Anna let him go back to his place where its all wired and get clothes, then they could tell that something was up. Paranoia goes a long way for Anna considering how she's been trained. "What should we do about that?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:49 pm

As Anna said that I remembered picking up a gold card from my lock box... "We could always go shopping for clothes..." This probably wasn't a good suggestion, as girls usually like shopping and I don't like it that much... But other than going to my place it seemed like the only thing to do that made sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next