The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:06 pm

As we sat there I felt a slight shiver go over Anna, if she's cold I guess we could try and do something about that, it would bring me closer to the food as well. I wrapped one arm around her, slightly moving up and down along the side trying to warm her up. Just when Anna went for an other bite of the egg I gently grabbed her hand and directed the fork towards my mouth. She was right it did taste good. Now that I had some food in my stomach be it little, I started to think again... what if the note was not a warning, more like a notification... What if they only planned to observe, what if my memory loss was an unexpected side effect to what ever it was they did. I need a hot shower to clear my mind, maybe Anna and I could shower together... No.. NO! that wouldn't be smart I had to find out what was going on around here... It would be fun though...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Anna felt a hand on her arm, moving up and down to warm her up. Then then tasted no egg in her mouth after she had gotten some on her fork. She looked up to him and smiled more. She then got some more eggs on her fork and brought it to his lips, waiting for him to open them so she could give him the food. Even with everything they had done in the past night, Anna had thought of something she would never want to do to him. She had been around violence for most of her life now, the thought she had did not surprise because of it, but she didn't like it one bit. After he had eaten the egg on the fork, Anna brought it down to her plate and got some more, this time feeding herself with it. She couldn't go around thinking like that now. Everything was different from before. She put the fork down on the plate and took the toast she had put on there earlier. Maybe then that thought would go away and she could focus more on the shower she would take after this most likely.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm

After I took Anna's eggs of her fork she started to smile, she even fed me an other fork with eggs. The second fork didn't end in a smile however... a thought seemed to trouble her mind. Could she be troubled by what happened to me? thinking about what we could do about it? no... her eye's seemed to focus on the fork... what's wrong with it? I guess I'll never know what goes through her mind... After she took a fork of egg herself she started on a piece of toast. I grabbed the plate with eggs from her lap and started eating it myself. She looked a bit sad from that last though involving the fork... When I could no longer take it I asked her "Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 pm

When Anna heard her question, she had forgotten that reading movements was easy. Not to mention she forgot to smile. She wanted to curse herself and did so in her mind as she took another bite of her toast before answering him. "It's nothing really." She smiled at him again but it probably didn't matter. The smile didn't seem to shine as her others before but she could only hope that he would disregard it and continue eating like before. As long as she didn't see the fork near his mouth again, she should be fine. The plate with eggs was taken from her. Probably a good thing that he did take it away from her. Now she could only hope that he didn't feed her, otherwise she might hurt him which she really didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 pm

What ever it was she didn't really want to talk about it, if she was really troubled by it and it somewhat involved me she would tell me... right?... at some point she'd say something... I hope. I guess there's no point in forcing it out of her. I continued to eat the eggs thinking about it a second or two longer. "Do you want some more egg?" I asked her while I moved the fork towards her mouth, still keeping some distance as I didn't want to force her into eating it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Anna had another bite of toast before she had reached out for the orange juice to escape her now thirsty mouth. He wouldn't know, but it was best for him to be in the dark about her thought she had. Things would be much better that way. After taking a sip of the orange juice, she put the glass back on the tray and took another bite of her toast. She had only half a slice left of it. He asked her a question and suddenly, the fork was in her view. Her shoulders jumped a bit as she tried to contain the movements that she would of done to get rid of the fork from his hand. "No thank you." She said quickly, still trying to contain herself.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Seeing her reaction I quickly moved the fork out of her sight, guess my suspicion about the fork was right... but what could it be? the possibilities were endless and so I was left clueless. "Oh c'mon tell me... what's wrong?" I said trowing my best imitation of puppy eye's out there. I don't want her to be afraid to tell me things, I can take a hit. Especially things about something as simple as a fork. What ever it was it couldn't be life threatening, for either of us if she told me... could it?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:24 pm

Once she couldn't see the fork anymore, Anna calmed down quickly. It seemed as though he knew it had something to do with the fork now but Anna didn't really want to tell him what the reason was for her acting the way she was. But it seemed as though she wasn't going to get out of telling him why she acted like that. "I just have a problem with my own actions." It was true and she hoped that he would leave it at that. She didn't know what he could do with knowing the truth, but most likely the feeling of him warming her up with his body wouldn't be felt by her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:45 pm

She didn't want to talk about it... trying to force her to talk wouldn't do much good... I moved my hand from her side to her back more a comforting action then to get her warm. I better keep all sort of sharp object out of her sight then, just incase. There wasn't much egg left, and Anna didn't seem to want anymore so I ate the rest pretty much in silence. Guess I could go get a shower now, if she didn't mind. "Would you mind me taking a shower?" on the tray were two more pieces of toast left but they could disappear really quick if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Anna felt his hand move to her back, comforting her in a way. She was glad that he was only taking that answer from her for now. But she didn't feel all that much relieved after he let it go. She decided to just leave it be for now and if it bothered her later, then maybe she would tell him exactly why. Anna glanced down at the plate seeing there weren't that many eggs left. She then glanced at the tray to see there were two pieces of toast left. She took one of those pieces and put it on the plate he held in his lap. And now the food would be even among them at least she thought it would be. "Not at all, in fact I might just join you." She smiled up at him, this time her smile was like before the whole fork thing came into play.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:13 pm

After Anna gave me the piece of toast she started speaking somewhat... "join me"... Although I liked the idea, we wouldn't get much showering if she did. I took a bite from the piece of toast and imagined the shower somewhat. "We can't do that... we wouldn't get any showering done that way..." I said with a smile. Anna was smiling again as well, probably glad I dropped the whole Fork case... still could think of a reason why she would react like that though. She got the thought after she noticed she fed me with the fork... fork being close to me... could it be? did she think about what she could do to me with the fork? No... not after tonight... but what if she did? she was being trained by the government since childhood... Well thats what makes us human, being able to withstand thoughts in my idea. I doubt an animal could hold back after setting its mind to killing something. Anna was still leaning against me with her head against my chest. I kissed her on her head, still thinking what the fork could have meant to her...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Anna smiled a bit more, it almost turning into a smirk. She could easily picture how they would be in the shower together. "I believe we would, but only after we were too tired to do anything else." She innocently took a bite of her toast once again, determined to change his mind. After everything they did last night, she could tell that he would be just as good in the shower or anywhere else where there's water. She wanted to know that it could be true. After finishing her toast, her arm that he had been warming up before, moved over to his chest and traced one of his muscles. She had been kissed on the head, and she smiled even more but sweetly this time. Anna was enjoying the time she spent with him. It was a great thought to think back on if she was gonna die thanks to whoever was watching him at his house.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:47 pm

As she answered she started to move her arm over my chest, tracing one of my muscle's. "If your gonna start that again, we better start moving to the shower or we will never get there." I got up from the bed, not remembering where the bathroom was. "So... where is this shower of yours?" I looked around a bit, it could be somewhere up here seeing as the second floor was pretty big. Can't be all bedroom...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Anna smirked up at him, placing her whole hand on his chest. "Hm, maybe we should wait then. And if this is how you are with me somewhat dressed, then I can't wait to see you when I'm fully naked, hot, and wet." She said it to tempt him even more, though it was true that she couldn't wait. She felt her hand move down his chest as he stood up from the bed, making her smile even more from where her hand could of landed on him because he was so tall. Anna then got up as well and went to the closet that held a couple of towels, washcloths, and that kind of towel used to put on the ground so their feet didn't have to come out onto the cold title floor. She picked up a small towel for her, a big towel for him and one washcloth. "Just follow me, my sexy beast."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm

"I thought we went fully naked, hot and wet last night." I said smiling a bit, slightly confused if she might have caught a memory loss as well. It wouldn't be good if she, would be a puzzle how she got it though. Under my understand she was with me the whole time in bed... can't bump you head very hard there, not hard enough to cause memory loss. By now Anna was going through the closet grabbing three kinds of towels, a small one, a big one, and a very small one. "I shall fair maiden"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:31 pm

"We were, but now there's going to be a lot more wetness and hotness." She smiled at him as she walked to the bathroom that was about half a foot away from the closet on the same wall. She opened the door to reveal a huge bathroom. On the furthest wall and the side, there was a shower. On the other side there was a huge tub enough room for two. "Well should we really take a shower or maybe a bath?" She asked as she had saw the tub. She had forgotten it was there before. As she waited for his answer, she hung up the towels for them, put the washcloth in the shower, and laid out the towel for their feet. "I recommend the bath first if we do both of them."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh phew she could still remember it, guess I'm still the only one with a memory loss... darn it... I walked behind Anna as she went for the not very hard to find door in the wall. I must have had other things on my mind when I missed it. As she opened the door I saw a huge bathroom, in it was a shower, huge tub and who knows what else. Even if I could remember when the last time was I used a tub, it must have been a long time ago. "We better get the water running then cause its gonna take a while before that tub is filled..." I said while I walked over to the tub.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Anna nodded her head at him. "Very true. But we have time to waste..." She turned on the water, making the temperature just right for them. "What shall we do until then?" She could think of many things they could do. And all of them were very pleasureful. She looked to his chest once again and walked towards him. She put her hands lightly on his six pack as she looked deep into his eyes and started to move her hands down. "You better have gotten a lot of sleep in the short time that we actually had slept, cuz I plan to tired you out." She said as the water slowly filled up the huge tub.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm

After she turned the water on I said "I'm sure we can think something up." Seeing as we both were pretty close to the tub, Anna still had to walk over to me before she could touch my six-pack. I wrapped my arms around her and started to kiss her. Locking her arm between our body's stopping it from moving further down. I started to relax a little to the sound of the running water. I would still take a while before its fully filled but the start was there...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Anna was trapped in his arms with hers unable to move anymore downward than they already had. He had started kissing her and she did the same with passion. That made her begin to want him with her not able to get her way. She could feel herself getting turned on with just being like this. She wondered how it would all be once they were naked and in the tub. She was gonna get her way there no matter what. Anna started to move her fingers around in their place since she couldn't do anything else with them. She really wanted them around his neck so she could play with his buzzed cut head.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 pm

As we kissed Anna started to move the fingers of the arm that was stuck, they were moving around my navel. I moved my hands downwards over her spine still pressing her against me, keeping her arm stuck. The tub started to fill up nicely now. Once we're done in here we will be sparkling clean, seeing as we will most likely take a bath and a shower...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 am

Anna smiled as she kissed him, feeling his hands on her spine, pressing her a bit more against himself, making her fingers totally trapped. She then slowly broke the kiss, to check to see how high the water was in the tub. After looking there, she kissed his jaw and then pushed against him to get free. She took off her cami, revealing her breasts that obviously were aroused with just their kissing. She then moved her hands to her panties, taking them off slowly right in front of him to make him more lustful toward her. She turned off the water before it could over flow the tub in a sexy manner before slowly getting in. "Your turn hun." Anna said while relaxing in the tub, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:28 am

She slowly broke the kiss to look at the tub, when she saw it was pretty much full she pushed herself off of me. Once she was free she took her shirt off, revealing her aroused breasts. If that didn't make me want her, what came next would take care of it... She slowly took her panties off right in front of. When she was fully naked she turned the water of in a very hot manner if I might add. When She was finally relaxing in the tub I dared to move again. Without an other word of encouragement I got in the tub totally forgetting about my boxers.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 am

After the bath and shower with John, Anna had changed into a light blue cami and sweatpants. She hadn't expected to go out today but had a feeling that it wouldn't be the case. If she was to change again, well it would only be her pants to jeans and she would just add a sweatshirt to that. She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV since she had no work to do at the moment and she waiting for John to get himself dressed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Seeing the time we spend in the bathroom my boxers were almost dry. After hanging it on heater, I wrapped my towel around my waist and went downstairs to grab my clothes. Anna already got on some clothes, a blue cami and sweatpants. Clothes you wear to hang on the couch all day. She was watching TV a bit as I came downstairs. She had her back settle against my clothes. Making it impossible for me to just grab them. I leaned a bit in the back of the couch behind Anna and kissed her on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next