The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 18 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 pm

I moved the last piece of her half a waffle to her mouth, gently touching her lips with my fingers as she eats it, before grabbing my half and munching it down. Holding the plate up for her when she get the waffle from the iron. I gently place a hand on your lower back, and start rubbing it while waiting for the waffle.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Anna smiled as she ate her last half of the waffle, smiling at him after she had swallowed. She looked down at the waffle iron to see the waffle was perfect. She then took the waffle off the iron and put it on the plate, smiling as he lightly rubbed her lower back. "How hungry are you?" She asked him, wanting to know if she should put more batter on the iron.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

"very" I simply said while I stopped rubbing her back, gently brushing my hand over her butt as I let my arm hang by my side again. putting some syrup on the waffle for you after you put it on the plate, cutting it in half again. "Do you have some powdered sugar?" I asked with a smile...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Anna smiles as his hand brushes her butt before going down to his side again and then puts more batter on the iron, watching as it started to cook right away. "I better have some powdered sugar in the cabinet to the right of the stove." She smiled a bit as she watched the waffle cook some more, taking in the smell of the waffle.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:21 am

I bend my knees to get to the cabinet and opened it. "Lets see... Oh there it is..." I picked up the can of powdered sugar and stood up straight again after closing the cabinet. I shook the can above the waffle... noticing nothing's coming out... darn it "I think its empty..." I say slightly sad...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:38 am

Anna watched the iron and waffle that was currently cooking one so that the waffle didn't burn. She turned her head to look at him as nothing of the powdered sugar came out. "I'm sorry. I'll have to get some more of that the next time I go shopping." She looked up at him, biting her lip lightly before turning back to the iron to see how the waffle was cooking.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 am

I kissed her cheek after seeing her concern... "Don't worry about it..." After looking around a bit I spotted a cup of normal sugar next to the coffee machine. That'll do just fine. I grabbed the cup and sprinkled some of the sugar on my half of the waffle. I now cut both halves in pieces feeding Anna an other piece.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Anna was a bit curious as to how regular sugar tasted on a waffle but she didn't particularly want to try it. "You're living here too, and I like my guests that have stayed this long to be happy." She looked at the iron, watching as the waffle cooked a bit faster than the others considering the iron has been on for a while. She opened her mouth when she saw a bit of waffle coming her way and then ate it slowly. "Better get out another plate. This one's cooking fast."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 pm

As she said that I looked at the waffle to confirm it myself... why is that by the way... you tell someone the door is, they have to feel it themselves... yet if you tell them there are a billion stars in the sky they believe you on your word... I quickly grabbed an other plate from the second cabinet and held it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Anna kept looking at the iron, making sure that the waffle was burned from being on the iron for too long. She put the waffle on the plate after he had got one and smiled a bit at him. "Now how hungry are you?" She asked him, turning to look at him now. She wasn't all that hungry herself anymore but she figured she would finish the waffle that had syrup on it since she seemed to be the only one who liked it.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"I'll last till lunch... Unless you got something heavy planned..." I said with a smile "Do you want some of the last waffle?" I fed Anna the last piece with syrup and began eating my half with sugar on it. Hmm... maybe I could try the last one with a little syrup... a little can't hurt can it?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 pm

"Okay." There wasn't much left of the batter to make a full one anyway as Anna had realized. She unplugged the iron and let it cool on the counter. After being fed the last piece of her half of the waffle, she shook her head. "No you can have it all, I'm not all that hungry anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Darn it... I forgot to pull something on her... guess its better this way... it might go wrong and make her angry or something... When I finished my second half of a waffle I poured a really thin layer of syrup on the third waffle. wondering what it would taste like. After taking a bite I said "Its actually quite good..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 am

Anna watched as he poured some syrup on the third waffle, a bit surprised since he ate some of the other waffle halves plain. She thought that maybe he was trying it since he did have a look like that on his face. After he had told her he liked it, she smiled at him. "Well of course silly, you can't have waffles without syrup. I was gonna try to trick you into eating some with syrup if you didn't try on your own!" She said to him, jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 pm

"Well I haven't got a very good experience with syrup... but this one is alright..." I said while smiling back at Anna. "And how would you go about this tricking me into trying it?" I asked with a smirk. Eating an other bite of the waffle with syrup while waiting for her answer...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"Not very good experience with syrup? You must tell me the story that goes along with that!" Anna said to him, smiling while being interested in the story. "Well that's easy. I would tell you to close your eyes and let me feed you, though I wasn't sure if you would listen to me." She touched the iron lightly to see how much it cooled down. Once she thought it was cooled enough, she grabbed a paper towel and started to wipe it down.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 am

I tap my head a little as she asked for the story, but if I remember I had a bad experience with it, I may actually remember what the experience was. Hmm lets see... syrup... syrup... maybe the syrup I had as a kid wasn't all that nice... seems logical... "Do you really think I could be tricked so easily?" I asked with a smile while watching her clean the waffle iron with a paper towel. "There's not much to tell though... from what I remember I just had this horrible syrup when growing up... way to sugary..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:33 am

"You didn't have the best syrup then." She pointed to the bottle of syrup that was still out on the counter. "That there is the best syrup that money can buy. I'm very expensive that way." Anna smiled a bit more at him. "I didn't think so, but hey there was always the chance that you would just do it for me." She finished wiping the iron and then put it away, throwing the paper towel in the trash which was in the cabinet under the sink.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 am

I looked at the bottle, not really impressed by the price. I've found loads of things where the cheaper version is better... "For you I might do about anything right now..." I said with a smirk, watching her butt as she puts away the iron. "so how long are you gonna parade me in this robe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:55 am

Anna turned back to him after putting away the iron. "Anything for me?" She asked a bit surprised in a joking way. "Well now, I could think of a couple of things I would like you doing." She added, smirking more at him. She thought for a moment about when he could get out of the robe. "Well, I still have to wash your boxers, and I mind's as well wash your dirty clothes as well as put a load in for my stuff as well." She thought some more. "But I don't think I ever want you to get your butt out of that robe, unless its for pleasuring me."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:50 pm

"You only need to ask mylady..." I said while making a bow in front of Anna while holding on to the robe so It wouldn't slide off. "We better get washing then!" So I could at least show myself outside of this house again, if she wanted to I could keep wearing this robe when staying inside, but what would she wear then? seems not that fair she gets to wear jeans and a camo while I get the robe...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Anna smiled at him as he bowed in front of her, biting her lip as he held the robe together on him. She nodded her head and kissed his cheek. "I'll just go get out clothes and bring them over to the washer and dryer while you stay here in this room." After a smile, Anna went to get his and her clothes and put them in her laundry basket. "I'll be back in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:29 am

I kissed Anna on the cheek when she kissed me, wondering where she keeps the washer and dryer... While waiting in the kitchen by myself I got bored pretty quickly, bored to a certain extent I started washing the knife I used to cut the waffles... With that being done pretty darn quick I looked around for more to wash... finding a cup and a bowl... Looks like someone likes cookie dough Ice cream... both the cup and the bowl had cookie dough ice cream residue in it... I poured some hot water on both to clean them before looking around some more. Not spotting any thing to wash I picked up the two paper plates and threw them in the can... what to do next... I started whistling the thunderbirds song out of boredom... drumming on my belly for more sounds effects while I waited...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:22 am

Anna went to the room on her floor that had the washer and dryer in it. She then put the laundry in the washer and set it, putting in fabric softener in as well as some soap meant for it. Once the machine started going, she went back to her apartment empty handed to find him in the kitchen still whistling a song. She smiled as she walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "Been a little bored?" She asked, seeing that the kitchen was all cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

"Just a little" I admitted, not letting my belly drum stop. "But now that your back I'm bored no longer" I stopped drumming on my belly and smiled at Anna. "What do you feel like doing as we wait for the wash to be washed?" I asked, not really coming up with anything without us getting naked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next