The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:54 pm

"I heard of that too. But honestly I don't care if it is true or not. Maybe it will be preventing me from doing anything else with the government. Early retirement would be a pretty sweet deal." Anna could then do as she wanted and travel the world, seeing everything she wanted up close. That was a reason to live for a couple more years. Might take her awhile to save up the money for all the trips she would eventually go on. "That's ok, they'll work just fine." She waited for him to sit down and then looked at her glass and wondered what he would like to do in his life. "Do you plan on being a bouncer forever?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:51 pm

"Well... I don't know, I figured getting my memory's back is more important at the moment. I don't remember much from being a bouncer so can't really say something about it. I poured us both a bottom of a glass of vodka. Throwing back full size glasses of vodka didn't seem a good idea. "But if you hate your job that much why don't you take your early retirement in your own hands? Atleast I can't immagin myself working somewhere I don't like to work. In my eye's work has to be fun, unless your desperate to get money." I can't Immagin me liking work work, I know stuff has to be done but... I don't know it just doesn't seem like something I'd like.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

When her glass was poured, Anna picked it up and swirled it around a bit while looking at him. "Being a bouncer could be a fun job. You get to tell people to back off and kick them out if they're not wanted. Even join in fights, or at least to stop them anyway." She took a breath and then brought the glass to her lips. In a quick motion, she had downed the whole drink and bit her lip. The taste was regular vodka to her, and that taste she didn't particularly like. "I guess you could say I need the money, to get out of here." Anna shrugged her shoulders and thought about the money she was making now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 pm

"Everyone has got to do what they have to do... shame to see such a sad girl though." After saying that I quickly threw back the vodka and stood up planning to check the living room again. "Lets see if we can find that which they want me to find..." There had to be something... why else go through this much trouble to hide they were here, yet reveal it to me alone... I wish I had my memory back already, this all is just... well very confusing... why am I that important for them to go through all this? what happend before they knocked me out? Argh...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 pm

Anna had put her glass down after she had swallowed the last bit of vodka. She then slid it a little ways away from her toward the bottle of vodka which was on the bar. Anna looked at him as he stood up and watched his mouth as he spoke. She was going to start daydreaming at the rate she was going. But she managed to pull herself together and nod, standing up slowly from her stool. Anna quickly glanced around in the kitchen, thinking the fridge could have anything on it, not to mention more of what he did during his free time. She walked toward it, looking all around, seeing a little note that was pinned to the door by a magnet. Anna looked closely at it and scanned what it said. "John, I think I found what they left."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 pm

I walked over to the fridge and looked at what Anna found... "Lets see what we've got here..." There wasn't much on the fridge mostly note's to myself like milks gone... the note Anna pointed out just blended in, apart from what was writen on it. "We're watching you..." well that doesn't say much... great... its like they set this whole thing up to destroy people's belief in me... but why? why are they doing all of this to me? I guess there's not much I can do at the moment... might aswell enjoy drinking a couple of shots with Anna...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am

Anna watched when he came to the in the area, wondering what his reaction would be for the note. It wasn't exactly how she expected him to be after reading it. Anna herself was used to being watched when she grew up in the government building, training to become the agent that she was today. He seemed organized with the other normal notes he had on the fridge. It was a shame he had lost his memory mostly likely caused by who could be watching them right now. Maybe it was another agent. That's just what she needed in the mixture of the whole time John and her had been hanging out. "Should we drink some more and wash away our worries for the moment?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:13 am

"Sounds like an awsome plan" I said while walking to wards the bar to pour myself and Anna an other glass. It all seemed so pointless... this note... making sure I know they are, who ever the hell they are, are watching. Getting drunk and trying to forget the whole deal seemed like the best plan indeed. "So tell me... where did you grow up? or is that a government secret aswell?" I tried to joke a little as the chances were very small it was a government secret...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am

Anna followed him and sat back down on the stool that had been provided for her. Her life was simple as pie to understand especially if with another agent. But at times, it seemed to get complicated as well. Mostly because of her missions and who she was stalking, and with for a long period of time. Sort of like now. It should be simple, but she hadn't had much contact with guys alone. And even less contact with guys in their homes, alone, with alcohol, and a will to drink the night away. Though she had a little more of a life at the moment than she had most times in all the years she's been alive. As she got her drink, her movements where similar from before. Talking before she took the shot. "I don't think that matters now. I was in an orphanage and then a government building where I trained to be who I am today."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:40 am

"oh..." Darn it... "I'm sorry to hear about your parents..." I said while turning my gaze to my glass... After a split second I quickly absorbed the liquid, just to be able to do something. I guess I can understand her motivation to cling to her job... she has nothing else. Being raised as an agent as a little girl... that must have been a hard life... must change you somehow. "So... Do you know any drinking games? could make the night a bit more interesting..." I said with a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

"Don't be, I never knew them so I don't care about them all that much." Anna hadn't really thought of having a parents all that much. Every time she did, she got in a bad mood of never having them. Of always having her job to do. Without having any role models about any of that, Anna knew that she would be a horrible mother if that day ever came to be. It was very unlikely that it would, and she was fine with it really. Kids could be so annoying to her. Anna took her shot and put the glass down. The taste of the vodka made her turn her thoughts toward it instead of those regular topics that everyone thinks of from time to time. "Can't say that I do." She was going to ask if he knew any, but she thought better than to ask the one who had lost his memory.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:24 pm

"Hmm... well I doubt it be much fun to just sit here and drink a couple of shots" We could like talk, but then Anna would do most of the talking as I lost my memory's, so thats not really an option... but what then? As I was holding 2 vodka shot and didn't have dificult topics to talk or think about my mind started to wander... First it wandered a bit through my appartment trying to spot anything of interest, but it my mind soon rested on Anna... Brown hair, till passed her shoulders, I always wondered about that, woman and long hair and fighting... those three things don't seem to go well in my head, the hair always gets in your sight, which is never a good thing. Although Anna's hair didn't seem that practicle it looked nice and well taken care off. Hmm Green eye's... With all the looking in her eye's you'd figure I knew that already, maybe it was the lighting but I didn't notice it before.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Anna was getting a bit drunk off of the shots she'd been drinking. Her head felt light, and her mind was thinking a lot. She was not nervous around him, not shy anymore at all, especially after all the time they had spent together tonight. "I'm sure that something will come up." Anna said with a bit of a smile. She took another shot and felt the burn of the alcohol in her mouth. There was so much to John that she wanted to find out but couldn't. If only he didn't lose his memory, then there would most likely be a very intense conversation happening to them right now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:50 pm

"I'm a bit puzzled... you don't seem to enjoy your work much, but looking like that you must have a lot of admirers awaiting to do something for you... ordering peeps around sounds like fun." I don't know what makes her that attractive, maybe its the alcohol, maybe its the dark green eyes, maybe its her smile... I don't know. I poured myself an other glass, so I wasn't staring at her to obvious.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:02 pm

"I wouldn't think that I do have a lot of admirers." Anna said while shrugging her shoulders a bit. She never really concentrated on who could like her other than a friend. It never came to her mind actually, but when she did find out about someone liking her, she tended to avoid them. "And ordering people around could be fun but I wouldn't want to because they liked me. That's just mean." So she'll just ignore them instead. Ignoring was probably better than using them like that.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:15 pm

"Well... In my opinion if people are stupid enough to do everything you want, because they think it they have to to be liked, you might aswell take a little abuse from it... like letting them get your coffee and such." After all they make the choice themselves, to do everything you want. Yes it would be wrong to abuse it, but for little things its ok in my eyes. "Lets see if I got something to knibble on... just drinking can't be good...Any preference?"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 pm

"I wouldn't say that's necessary. I'm perfectly capable of getting my own coffee or drink in general." Anna was an independent woman now though she was stilled controlled as though she was a child by the government at times. It drove her to do her best so she wouldn't be lectured and punished for her mistakes. "Crackers? Popcorn? Something like that maybe?" Anna asked, thinking something light would be best.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm

"I'm not saying you can't get your own coffee... its just... Argh... nevermind..." How do you explane something like that... oh well maybe for later on the evening. "Popcorn" I mumbled to myself "popcorn sounds awsome... and I think we're in luck." I said while looking around the kitchen, seemed odd to say though seeing as I had no idea where it was yet... Cubboard next to the fridge? Hmm... Lets see... The cubboard was filled with all sort of snacks, somewhere to the side I spotted something that could be popcorn, Still had to be heated in the microwave though.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Anna smiled as he gave up on trying to explain himself. She liked to make people say that whenever she possibly could. "That's nice to hear." She said to him after thinking they would have some popcorn. It was a nice snack and now with just the mention of it, she wanted to have some now. The only thing she really wondered was how much butter if any was on it. She was in a buttery mood at the moment and the snack would help with getting rid some of the affects of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:15 am

I grabbed the packet which supposedly holds the unheated popcorn and searched for the instructions. While trying to make sense of the little letters I walked over to the microwave, and placed it inside. After setting the microwave to the right setting and time I said "And now we wait" Suddenly something flashed through my eyes... an image... popcorn with butter... Well doesn't look good, I wonder how anyone could like that...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:27 am

Anna stayed on her stool and took a two more shots while he was away making the popcorn. Well more like preparing it. She looked in the direction of the kitchen and nodded her head. "Yup." It was almost like she could smell the popcorn right this very minute and it made her stomach growl. "Too bad there isn't some already made popcorn though." After a couple of moments, it was like she could taste the popcorn in her mouth already. The smelling was edging her off her stool slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:32 am

"You know... you should go a bit easy on those shots... Can't have you passed out in my bathroom when the government comes to visit me." Although I don't mind her loosening up a bit, I don't want her to get full blown drunk... "Nah... these are way better, they are gonna be a little bit hot when their done..." the popcorn slowly started to pop inside the microwave.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 am

Anna looked at her glass, seeing it empty still. Maybe he was right, but she didn't particularly want to stop. Didn't even want to go home. All she felt like was drinking, eating, and talking to John. Maybe having the talking turn into something else if he was lucky enough. She had seen her stare at her for a bit and he did admit her butt was cute. Would it really turn out as a one night stand? But the thought of the government made her put her glass down, stopping her thinking pattern. "Yeah, your right." The government ruined all her fun as it seemed but it was probably a good thing. "Well I'd say that's depends on your taste in popcorn. I like mine with some butter and salt."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"Butter? seriously? but... it like totally makes it fat and soaky and... well not my cup of tea...But if your totally desperate and still want butter I think there's some in the fridge..." I threw back the shot that had been standing on the bar for a bit now, poured it before I went to search for the popcorn even. I will never know how peeps found out alcohol was good to drink... it tottaly burns your throat, ussually if you burn yourself you stay away from what ever burned you... Wait did I put a bag of salty or sweet popcorn in the microwave? well we'll find out soon enough, only a few seconds left and popping is going like crazy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Anna nodded her head. She had always had popcorn like that. It was like a weakness for her. Buttery and salty foods were never what the government wanted for their agents along with candy. Alcohol was alright as long as they weren't drunks from it all. Anna was so glad there was alcohol though. It let her forget her troubles and loosen up a bit. Probably wasn't the best thing to get drunk at John's house, but Anna wasn't caring at all. "Just don't tell me that sweet popcorn is your cup of tea and we'll be fine." She hated that kind of popcorn with a passion almost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: