The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Anna was pushed up against him lightly, making her lips grow closer to his as they kissed more. She felt him moving around which had made her go closer to him and soon he was lightly rubbing her back. Anna had her arms feel his chest, feeling the muscles there through his shirt. She pulled back a bit then to make him move closer to her and somehow to end up with him on top of her. It would completely make her night if he was like that with her. She could really need this good time in her life.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Its weird for some reason all I can think about is kissing Anna, and eventhough that should point to danger as my mind could be controlled it didn't alarm me as I was enjoying myself. Anna now started to feel my muscles through my shirt, atleast she's not ripping it off. She now started to toy with me a little, pulling back, yet not far enough to part our lips. Slowly but surely I caved and played along with her game.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Anna smiled as they kissed more, leaning backward a bit more to make him go on top of her. She got deeper with her kisses, feeling his muscles more as she got turned on from it all. This was making her night and she wondered how far they would go. The alcohol in her system was making her want to go very far this very night, making it a one night stand. Even though they could be watched right now, Anna wasn't caring at all. She started thinking about going over to the resistance side. It would make her high on the government list to either be captured or killed, but nothing was going to make her stop this now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm

As Anna slowly kept moving backwards it became clear she wanted to lie down with me on top of her, she'd have to hold on to my neck though if she didn't want to lose the lip contact. I wonder what our superiors would think about this? sort of sounds like a... romeo and juliet story? who are they? Oh well, I hope Anna won't get into trouble by doing this, don't think I like to see her get hurt. Her kisses started to get more furious over time, I wonder how far she is prepared to go... Suddenly a thought popped in my my, the note, "We're watching you..." As I thought about that I stopped kissing Anna for a few seconds. What if they were watching us right now...?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 pm

As she had gotten him on top of her, Anna had wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him more roughly than before. There was so much about him she didn't know but she wanted to. She wanted to explore him in many ways so that she knew all of him. But sadly that couldn't happen because he had lost his memory. It was just her luck to make out with someone who had lost their memory the same night that she had gone to his house, drank his vodka, and start kissing him like this. Anna felt his lips stop kissing her back, wondering what he could be thinking right now. "What's wrong?" She asked, worried about him now. Was he uncomfortable going this far with her, an agent. Oh boy did she want to switch sides if that was the case.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

As Anna stopped kissing me and asked what was wrong, she had a somewhat worried expression on her face. "Its just..." Oh dear I don't want to give her the wrong impression... "Do you remember the note? We're Watching you?" I ran everything through my head again, now that it was somewhat clear. "I like you... like you a whole lot... I don't know what the hell is going on, and... well I don't want to get you in something dangerous" if they were indeed watching, the damage was done, they knew I like her and only god knows what could happend.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 am

Anna nodded her head. It was too late for now. She was involved in whatever he was in. Great some drama. Just what Anna loves to avoid all the time. She had lost the feelings she was gaining by kissing him now. No longer in the mood to do so. "It's too late for that John. Maybe we should do something else?" She had no clue why the note had turned her off the way it had. If only there was no note in the first place. Then they wouldn't be like this now. They would of been deeper into the mood than they were before.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 am

"I'm sorry... I didn't want to ruin the moment..." I said while looking down a bit, the whole topic had suddenly tottaly sobered her up. There's an other vodka flask in the kitchen but... I don't think that would help much. I was almost being torn into two, I wanted to continue to kiss her, but she was tottaly out of it it seemed. And so not being able to decide what to do I sat there a bit looking down trying to think it all through.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am

Anna shook her head. "I don't blame you John. It was whoever maybe be watching us now that sucks." She watched as he sat up and started to think. There was still a bit of lust for him but Anna had to suppress it now because of whoever was there watching him. If it was the government, she was practically dead already so why not be in the mood for that? But the thought of being watched made her paranoid about the whole thing. Curse the government for making her like that.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

It all just seemed so weird... almost as if this was a test... Although Anna gives away the vide she knows nothing of whats going on, I can't help but suspect her a little... afterall she hasn't left my sight since I woke up. But if she was in on it... would she have gone as far as she has? maybe thats a test aswell... damm it... I need to rest, think things over, before I start making false accusations... "You know its getting late, and I'm not gonna let a pretty girl walk over these streets alone. You can stay here if you want, I don't mind taking the couch." Although I would apprieciate someone elses point of view on the matter, I couldn't risk it if she was in on it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Anna sat up on the couch, feeling a little dizzy. Looks like the affects were turning negative now. She hoped it was only from sitting up quickly and not the alcohol turning on her now. When he spoke, she looked at a clock realizing it was very late already. There wasn't really any point in going back to her apartment now, plus she didn't feel like walking. "If I stayed, I couldn't take your bed from you. It's your house, your stuff. I'm not gonna let you give up your bed for me. Your couch is another story though."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm

"Indeed... This is my house, and I'd like you to take the bed." If she'd come up with both of sleeping in the bed I wouldn't object, a few minutes ago the chances of us ending there would have been high anyway. But because I didn't know how she felt about that, I kept the option open for me to take the couch. Besides I'd probably won't have much use for the bed anyway, I didn't feel like sleeping and I wanted to get everything straight first...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 pm

"But the couch must be uncomfortable for you." Anna was determined to try to take the couch. She didn't actually really mind sleeping in his bed, but it was his house. Though he could put a rule there that she would have to follow. Then again, she really didn't want to leave him alone for a second. He had really grew on her for the short night that they had been together. And to think it could of been even more intimate than it had if it wasn't for her paranoia of being watched like she was for most of her life now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:41 pm

I turned to Anna again, casually gripping her chin in my hand. "Now don't make me tie you up to be sure your gonna take the bed" I said with a small smile, I let go of her chin and stood up. I walked towards the kitchen to clean up a bit, shame about the popcorn, we hardly ate from it. I couldn't get much done though as my head was still full with thoughts. It almost seemed as though all those thoughts were preventing me from making new ones. "Besides I doubt I'll get much sleep, no matter where I try."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Anna looks into his eyes as he takes her chin in his hand. Laying down the law now it seemed. "Now that's kinky." She said with a seductive smile. That was probably the first time she had hinted to him that she still was in the mood from when they had first stopped making out. Maybe he wouldn't be able to think of anything but her tonight if she could get over her paranoid self. Maybe it would be best with the lights out that way they wouldn't be able to see it clearly. Though their technology was the best. She would know. If only this was a couple of years before all of that tech, then everything would be fine and they would probably be in bed together right now. Anna frowned from him not being able to get much sleep tonight. It made her wonder what he could be thinking that would keep him up all night. "Then maybe I will steal your bed from you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Kinky... she sais with a smile, I guess she's not totally out of it then. As I tried to clean up the place a little, but failed misserably, I thought about how they were watching... weird... once my thoughts gained a heading they all seemed to flow away, apart from those connected with the heading. Curtains are closed so no scoping us out from across the road, so camera's? probably sound aswell... Could this be a test aswell? to see if I can counter then... but how? I can't drop an emp here, no more watching... but the whole block if not city would be out of power... sound shouldn't be much of a problem, just get a device which pitches a tone almost unhearable by us, but totally messes up things that try to record sound. But even if such a thing existed, where would I find one... and that would still leave video. Suddenly I snapped out of my concentration by something Anna said... "I would want my bed back sometime soon though" I said with a small smile. Stealing is such a harsh word...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Anna watched as he had started straightening things out in the kitchen, feeling a bit bad that she wasn't helping him as well. She was the guest here, but unlike the others, she couldn't just sit there for very long without doing something to help. And to add to it, she was stealing his bed for the night. Anna got up from the couch and walked over to him to help him. It seemed that he would need a little help with the cleaning he was doing. She took the glasses they used for the shots and brought them over to the sink. As she rinsed the glasses, she looked over at him, giving him a small smile. "And you shall get it back, tomorrow morning, or whenever the next morning is." She had forgotten the time again and didn't feel like looking at a clock. But he should know what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:56 pm

... whenever the next morning is ... could she mean she's planning on staying untill I kick her out? the way things are going now I doubt I could. In my head I started to ramble again about what could be done about peeps watching me... suddenly a thought hit me. "Stay here for a sec, I gotta check something." After saying that I ran upstairs, not noticing the layout. Despite the fact of my memory loss I was still able to walk towards my closet without bumping into anything, must have been imprinted in my mind. Inside the closet behind a small shoe box I blindly found a small button, pressing it revealed a code panel beside it. Very neat, it looked like state of the art technoligy, the back of the closet seemed to be a glass plate or something able to change its form. What could the code be? I slowly moved one finger towards the panel, letting myself be guided by my gut. 1, 1, 1... uhm... 1... wait thats not really original... no matter it seemed to work. After a short sound of moving air something seemed to open, the glass plate split in two and revealed what was behind it.
Behind it were several weapons, from small to big. Minigun, rocket launcher, several different hand guns... to the side seemed to be some other gadgets... among them all one cought my eye. It was a small metalic weird looking thing, after touching slightly it flapped open, almost looked like a small attenna now... Could that be... what I was thinking about just now? I grabbed it, then pressed a button on the inside out of reflex. After pressing it the whole thing slowly disapeared again. Well that's interesting... while staring at the thingy in my hand I walked back downstairs to Anna...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:06 am

Anna nodded her head at him as he went upstairs, thinking that he was probably going to go see if his room was straighten up like she liked rooms to be. As he went to where ever he did up there, she continued to clean the place up till it was the same from when they had first entered the house. Everything was taken care of now and she had some time to wonder what he was really doing up there. Without her really knowing it, her hands had started to braid a small portion of her hair as she waited for him to come back downstairs. She heard him come back down and looked in the direction of the stairs to see him holding something. "What do you have there?" She asked out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:16 am

Shaken out of my thoughts I looked up at Anna. "Well... to be perfectly honest with you, I have no idea. When I saw it I was sort of hoping you'd recognize it." I had an idea of what it could do, but that doesn't mean I know what the hell it is... I looked at it some more and noticed a small button, probably the on off switch. Guess I'll wait with doing anything untill Anna tells me what she knows about it, could be nothing, could be everything. She's an agent, but that doesn't mean she comes into contact with things like this...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:31 am

Anna walked to him and held out her hand. She wanted a closer look at it before she said anything. It seemed like it would take out any microphones that could be in this room at the very least but Anna wasn't quite sure. Her government training would be coming in handy for her right now. As he gave it to her, she looked it over briefly before turning it on. "This will help us." She said with a smile. "With anyone that could be listening in to our conversation right now." She wondered how he had got one, but then again he was for the resistance. Who knows what they had to weaken the government.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 am

I guess I was right about the device... but that still leaves the camera's. Or an other option were a bit to paranoid, and we'rn't being watched at all... "Well unless you can think up something against possible camera's, I don't think there's something else we can do right now." Even if she knows something chances are we can't do anything about it right now with the lack of equiptment, so might aswell prepare for bed.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:01 am

"I don't, at least not here." Her apartment had always looked plain but hidden within that, she had a very different looking apartment. Though of course she wouldn't be able to show him that exactly. She was practically already dead if it really was the government watching them now. "I have all kinds of tech that could stop these people from watching us in my apartment. And I think it would be a good idea to go there. I would know if anyone besides myself has been in there." She paused and waited for him. Yes it was late to be out at night, she she wasn't worried from all the training she's had. "And then we could continue what we were doing earlier." She gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

After asking Anna what I did I started thinking about stuff again. Video... Video.. video... maybe something magnetic to disable their batteries, besides that I guess pitch black could work... What she said didn't really get through to me ... All kinds of tech ... People watching ... my apartment ... go there ... Something that blocks radio waves could works as well, how else would they transmit the footage... wait what did she say? I walked towards Anna, stopping in front of her. Fishing slightly for her hand with one of mine, but It wasn't close enough for me to catch and I didn't know what she'd do so I stopped fishing. "Go to your apartment? But how would we get there in the dark?" get there... my bike ... my bike? I've got a bike? but where...? bottom apartment? but... could it be a cover for my garage...?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Anna thought for a moment. Her car was back at her apartment's garage. She had no way of getting home except for walking unless he had transportation. She then started to realize all the walking that she had done tonight, and might be doing now. And yet she didn't feel tired at all. Could be because of her training or the fact that it just wasn't affecting her right now because of all the vodka in her system. She nodded her head before she said anything. "Is walking not an option for you, or do you have a car or something to get us there quicker?" She asked him, looking in his eyes as she did. It seemed he was a bit surprised at what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: