The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 pm

"Don't worry about it." I said while going ahead in the alley, it was a bit dark and dirty but nothing to shabby. "I hope your not scared in the dark." After walking a while I saw the end coming up. It seemed we passed past the restaurant and were now halfway there from the restaurant. Wouldn't take long now...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Anna gave him a small smile and followed him into the alleyway. "I don't get scared easily." The training she had took care of that for her. There was never a need to be afraid nor was there a time where fear should be shown. Agents tend to take the fears and use them against the person they're after. A good way to strike some fear and respect for the government. Though Anna didn't particularly care about fear in general. It was a wasted feeling. She followed him to the end of the alleyway and then walked by his side as they got back on the sidewalk. "Is there anything you're afraid of?" She asked out of pure curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well at the moment I'm scared my place is a mess, but other than that I either forgot or don't have any fears." I waited a bit untill Anna was out of the alley and to see if she wanted to lead again. I don't mind following as long I like the direction they are going in. "Although fear is nothing to be ashamed of, its a natural defence system..." Maybe I should just talk 24/7 then I'll have my memory back in no time...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 pm

"Well then, that is something to be afraid of considering I don't like things to be messy." It bothered her when there was a lot of a mess. Some piles of papers don't matter but clothes do. It would be why she always had clean clothes in her own apartment and barely any dirty ones. "Fear is a waste of time in my opinion. I don't even believe anything that doesn't have real good proof to back it up."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:52 pm

"If people back in the old days didn't develop fear I doubt humans would still be alive" Fear is a usefull tool, yet sometimes its annoying. Fear of fire was usefull, fear of spiders not so much. Fear of heights is usefull or annoying, it keeps us away from heights so we don't fall to our deaths, and it annoys us if we need to be somewhere high. "Besides, saying fear is a waste of time means you deny yourself to be afraid, to deny yourself to be human"
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:00 am

"That could be true, or there would just be a lot less idiots in this world." Anna said thinking about the stupid people in this world, like the ones for the resistance. They can't seem to realize that its the government that controls everything and rebellion is useless. But instead of her expressing her opinion on that, she'll keep her mouth shut and see just why they were for the resistance. Then who knows what could happen after that. "Well then, maybe I'm not really a human. I have no powers, I have no will but to serve the government and survive for that reason only."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:06 am

"That doesn't mean your not human, just means you need someone to show you a good time" So she's an agent for the government, guess its more a dictatorship from what I've seen in the bar. Only Idiots can serve a dictatorship and think they are doing a good job... Yet Anna doesn't look like an idiot... Maybe she's raised by the government and doesn't know any better... Maybe alcohol wasn't such a bad idea, to help her loosen up and see more of life.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 am

"A good time would be needed. It's been a long time since the last one." Anna said truthfully again. There was always a lot of hard work with the government and hope that it was right so that punishment wasn't necessary. Usually it consisted of working out one way until something in the body bled. A good way to get in shape and carry a grudge for them. At this point in time, she really didn't care what happened to her. Several drinks would be needed for her to forget this night and of everything she thought of, if only for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 am

"Well I seem to remember something about a couple of bottle of vodka in a cubboard when I try to think of my house, would those do any good?" I hope she's not an angry drunk, I hope I'm not for that matter. From the way Bob looked at me when I turned down the drink I guess I can hold my liqour, comes with the figure I guess. Not too sure about Anna, I guess it can go both ways with her, she did order a white rusian at the bar though.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:34 am

"Are you suggesting we take shots with the vodka?" Anna looked curious when he suggested the alcohol, wondering if he could read her mind. She had only been drunk a few times before and decided that getting drunk tonight wouldn't be a bad idea as long as she could control herself around John. All the times she had gotten drunk, she was alone in her apartment so she had no clue whether or not she could not be all over him. They walked on very close to his apartment now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am

"Maybe..." I avoided going into detail as I didn't know how Anna would react. "Lets see... 213b" I mumbled while looking at the doors. "Ah there it is, I could go first and see if a granade went off in there if you want" I was more refering to whether or not it was a mess then an actual explosion, but you could never tell if peeps get things till after you say it. I wasn't scared enough about the place being a mess to actually let her stand down here while I go check, but she looked funny when I mentioned it could be mess.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 am

"Well if there isn't, then how could it be a good time?" Anna asked him as she saw that he wouldn't go into details about it. She simply nodded her head for him to go in first to see if the apartment was a mess. If it was, then she was really going to need that vodka to drain away all her troubles for the time being. And she had a lot of troubles at the time being, the apartment being a mess wouldn't help her one little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:52 pm

It was a pretty big house by the looks of it, it had 4 floors. The bottom two belonged to 213a, top two floors belonged to me. When I got close to the door I saw some scratch marks near the lock, as if someone tried to open it. But seeing as the door was closed he either failed or was nice enough to close it again. "This doesn't look good..." I said while pointing at the scratch marks. The key went in the lock easy enough, after turning it around the door swung open, behind it was a big staircase leading to my appartment, flat or whatever you want to call it. "Mind your step" On the staircase were a couple of items, a helmet, some pieces of mail and weirdly a scarf... I don't seem to be a person who weirs scarfs... I went ahead up the stairs to see if anything else was out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Anna followed behind him, wondering what could be out of place for him. She saw the scratches at the door and tried to think if she knew anyone who would be such a rookie. Unless of course they were there on purpose. Which could be an interesting fight if whoever made them were in his part of the house. Anna watched her step as he warned her and followed him up the stairs. "Could you remember anyone that might have a grudge against you if there is something wrong here?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 pm

"Funny asking a thing like that to a guy who lost his memory..." Nothing comes to mind atleast, maybe... nah I don't know. I opened the door once I reached it, when I opened it I got a weird tingly feeling on the back of my spine. Once I looked inside the place was like way to neat to be natural, Maybe someone is sending me a message or something... scratch marks... ransacked home, then cleaned up destroying evidence it was ransacked... I looked around a bit trying to find out if anything was out of place or messed with, my chair seemed to have been turned a bit but other than that nothing came to mind. How could I tell the chair was out of place? kind of obvious, it wasn't facing the television... if they left a clue i'd immagin it to be near or on the chair... but why go through this much trouble?
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"Never know what could come to your mind if you try to think." Anna said to him. Before he had gotten a headache when he thought too much at the bar. Maybe it was better if he didn't but then again it wouldn't really matter unless he could remember something. When Anna came into the room, it looked clean. Well now there would be one less trouble for her to be drinking the night away. "Well your place is clean. Is it usually like this?" It seemed to her that it wasn't from him looking around the way he did.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 pm

"Its a bit too clean... don't you think?" well unless you have one of those Obsessive Cleaning Disorders. But I get the feeling I don't so ye its too clean. "Do you see anything unussual about that chair?" I asked while pointing. Although all these things were very small to spot, I did have a feeling they were all left for me to find... seeing how Anna looks around without noticing anything that is... The why troubled me though, I didn't seem to have a much of a brain or do anything important...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:54 pm

"It seems it but I don't know your lifestyle. Maybe you're just being a bit paranoid." It was true that she didn't know. Anna didn't make it a hobby of hers to stalk any guy she met unless she was assigned to either arrest or kill them. Just as the government had her do to Jacob back there in the bar. Anna looked over at the chair and saw it wasn't quite facing the TV. "It seems off from the TV but that's about it." She wondered why he seemed so cautious about his place being a little different.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Paranoid... Funny sais the girl who was ready to beat up a whole bar when someone said she's an agent... "Lets say I've got a hunch something is wrong... would I be a very good bouncer if I didn't have hunches I could trust? you know peeps looking for trouble and stuff?" At the moment hunches were the only thing I could trust "Besides... My hunch saved your cute butt from me kicking it in the bar" I said with a smile, yet a bit unsure how she would react to the 'cute' comment. Probably ignore it like all other comments... Hmm I should go loo for that vodka, to loosen her up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

He had proved a point there with the bouncer bit. A good bouncer would need hunches that he could trust. Well she guessed a point went to him for that. Maybe she should start keeping a tally of everything that proved her wrong or just only half correct. "I don't know this area that well John. Only got to see some of it for a few days from my assignment with Jacob." She said to him truthfully. Anna raised an eyebrow at the comment to her butt. Maybe it was best to ignore it like the rest, but Anna simply could not. "Cute butt? You've been looking haven't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 pm

cute butt... wait what? she actually responded to that one? but it was lame and... and... I don't know... "How could I not? I knew you would warm up to my charm sooner of later..." I went on partly joking, I couldn't leave such an oppertunity untouched now can I? "Lets see if I can find that vodka, then we can find out whats wrong in this place" Although alcohol clouds the mind, somehow I could remember an artikel about someone testing reaction speed with a certain amount of beers drunk. Strangely one beer increases your speed, after that it only decreases. So... One shot of vodka should do something good? I wonder if I have any shot glasses... or the vodka for that matter... darn it lets not get ahead of ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

With everything they had gone through tonight, Anna could say that she was fairly more open to him than anyone else she knew. Maybe he did have some charm that got her to actually notice the compliments he had given her throughout the entire time that they had spent together. "You're only saying that now that I've come to recognized it." She pointed out to him. Maybe he was thinking that all the way through the night, but it didn't really matter anymore. "Sounds like a plan hot shot." Now that he had suspected that his room was off, Anna didn't want to sit down and ruin what evidence there may be with the place.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

I walked towards the kitchen partly ignoring Anna's 'hot shot', lets see how she feels when her complements are being ignored. Lets see... I closed my eye's slightly trying to remember which cubboard the vodka was in. Hmm top right? as I opened it I noticed I was wrong, it was filled with cups and plates and glasses. The one closest to the sort of bar? that would make sense... Opening it I saw a Vodka flask and a couple others I didn't recognize right away."Nothing seems out of order here, so I guess we can use those barstools to do some shots..." I said while placing the Vodka flask on the bar-ish. I now started my quest for shot glasses...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Anna smiled and clasped her hands together behind her back, stretching in a weird way. She heard a crack come from her arm and then quickly moved her arms down to her sides, wondering if he heard it. The probability that he had was high considering he didn't answer her comment to him. Anna looked over at the stools he had pointed out and nodded a bit. But now her need to crack her other arm risen inside her till she did the same thing, cracking it just like the other one. Again, she had put her arms to her sides to hide that it was her though it clearly was. She then walked over to the stools and sat down on one of them as he searched for shot glasses.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:25 pm

*CRACK* Wait what was that? I looked around and saw Anna stand with her hands to her sides... Hmmm... suspicious... I continued to look for the glasses while keeping an eye on Anna... She moved her hand behind her back and strechted in a weird way *CRACK* quickly followed by letting her arms go so she's not that suspicious... "You know... I think I remember someone telling me that's not good for you... Cracking your limbs like that..." don't believe I actually believed them though... "I think we're going to have to be happy with regular glasses... can't find em anywhere." I said while grabbing two glasses from the top right cubboard, and placed them on the bar-ish near the vodka flask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: