The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

On the Curb near 66th and Pope

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well if you must know... Sweet popcorn is my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean I don't like salt. By the way, why are we talking about tea? I thougth we were drinking vodka..." After saying that I poured myself and Anna an other glass... weird enough she hadn't touched the stuff after I told her to slow down. Now I don't mind her drinking, but trowing back glasses like she didn't just aint healthy I Immagin. *PING* "To increase our excitement of this very interesting day, I must admit I can't recall what kind of popcorn I put in the Mircowave..." I said while smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 pm

"Yuck. How could you like sweet popcorn? It's like hell dressing up as heaven in a bag." Anna may never understand why he liked it, and thought about a punishment for him for liking it. She wasn't sure if she should actually kick his ass as she was thinking of doing for several reasons. One was because he would most likely like it. "You started the conversation on tea." Anna had forgotten about the vodka for a second. It wasn't until she was poured another glass that she remembered about it. She took the shot and heard the beep of the microwave and smiled a bit with the glass to her lips. "Well maybe you should find out very soon before I taste it hm?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:47 pm

"There's only one question I can ask you at this point... Do you feel lucky?" I said while walking towards the microwave, thinking where I could find a bowl to put the popcorn in. Under the microwave seemed to be a cubboard with loads of tupperware, among which no bowls... darn it. "Besides if Hell is sweet popcorn, I wonder what heaven would look like." Must be somewhat like Anna...
Because I didn't find any regular bowls, I picked up a tupperware box. Its about whats in it afterall right? After putting the box next to the microwave, I opened it, revealing the popcorn. After seeing the content of the bag I decided to pull a prank on Anna, see how she would react. "Oh darn it... well... your not going to like this... I don't have to worry about you eating it all though..." I placed myself between Anna and the popcorn bag all the way, to make sure she didn't see the wrapping. After opening it and putting the popcorn in the box I quickly but smoothly disposed of the wrapping destroying any visual confirmation of what type of popcorn it is. "If your sure you don't like sweet popcorn, I guess I got this whoooooleee box to myself... shame really."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 am

Anna had to think of an answer to his question. She wasn't exactly sure what he meant by lucky at all. Lucky to have his company? Lucky to have someone that hasn't picked a fight with her from finding out she was an agent? Those were two possibilities and they would be given a yes as an answer. She was lucky to be here with him right now. "Lucky how?" She asked. She poured herself another shot but didn't touch it. "Well there's nothing that can stop you from picturing what heaven looks like. But if there is something stopping you, then you're weak." Anna said it with a smile. Heaven to her seemed to be a place that she could only go to after she finished her job. Her eyebrow widened when he had looked at the popcorn bag and spoke. She cursed under her breath and took the shot. She then got up from the stool, pouring herself another drink. "Well then, I think you must be punished for getting the wrong popcorn." Anna moved closer to him, just enough to easily get him good. Then with a quick motion of her leg, she kicked his ass and back up a little, looking innocent.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:21 am

I smiled slightly at her question about luck, seeing as it was a lost comment. I wonder what she came up with as it obviously wasn't which popcorn resides in the microwave. "I can think of something that heaven could look like." punished... wait what? before I knew what was happening I felt an urgh to defend myself come up. I wanted to turn around and block what ever was being trown at me, but I ignored it... Something in her voice... maybe how she said, prevented me from defending myself and to under go what ever it was she planned to do. A split second or two after the need to defend myself I was kicked in the but, it was neither a weak or a strong kick. It seemed just about the right strength to let me know she was joking, yet holding back to go full force. "I knew you liked my but, it seems I can't stop you from touching it. But on a side note, what on earth are you kicking me for? I'm just the messenger..." I said while turning around, trying to controll my face to not smile. I did a pretty convincing look, although if you look carefully I'm sure you could see one corner of my mouth a bit raised.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 am

Anna looked at him confused a bit as he didn't answer her question. Maybe what she thought of was right or maybe she was totally wrong on it. It didn't matter now though, unless it was brought up again later in the evening which she doubted she would remember about it. "Oh? And what may I ask is that image you see haven looking like?" She wanted to know very much. It could be about anything and Anna didn't have a clue on what it could look like to him. That maybe something she would never know. Anna smiled sweetly at him, still looking innocent. "Maybe I do like your butt or maybe I don't. You'll never know since it was your punishment. But maybe you can actually find out whether I do like your butt or not." She stuck out her tongue at him, able to see he had a slight smile in his face. There was no way for him to hide it from her and at the moment he seemed a bit irresistible to her. There was something about him that she just couldn't shake off.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:12 pm

"Oh you certainly may ask what heaven looks like, but that doesn't mean I'll answer..." Whats this? she's sticking her tongue out at me? I guess the alcohol is getting to her head then... "You are beginning to scare me a little Anna, I can only fear what you would do to me if I would screw up something that matters... But then again popcorn matters aswell..." Maybe I should start revealing its actually salty popcorn before she does something she might regret... "May I ask why I deserve such a punishment? You havn't even tasted it, how would you know you don't like it?" I said while walking towards the bar. After I put the box on it, I drank my glass empty. I now had a few shots behind me, but don't really feel any different. I guess thats what alcohol does to you, dull your senses... aside from the ussual effects.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm

"There has to be someway that I can hear your answer for what heaven looks like." Anna smiled at him, hopping back on her stool as she waited for him to come by with the popcorn. She then smirked as he said she was scaring him. This was something she liked to hear someone say to her, even if it was only a little. "Popcorn matters a lot at the moment. And its not like its the only thing that matters either." She was definitely feeling the affects of the alcohol now. She wasn't even sure if what she said last made much sense. Maybe she should stop with the shots. But then she'll be slowly getting better, getting better a bit faster if the popcorn was salty. "I'm not going to be tricked by you!" Anna said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 pm

I lifted my shoulders slightly to express my careless attitute towards her taking the popcorn or not. After grabbing some popcorn and putting it in my mouth I decided to tease her a bit..."Hmmmm Hm hm hm... You sure don't want to try it?" I grabbed one piece of popcorn and pointed it in Anna's direction. "Maybe just one?" After thinking Anna's words through... about popcorn not being the only thing that matters... I found myself lost, I had no Idea what she was talking about. I wanted to pour myself an other glass of vodka but noticed there were only a few drops left, oh well... "Would you mind elaborating on what matters... beside popcorn? cause I'm stumped."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Anna eyed him suspiciously when he shrugged a bit. That's not a good reaction that she wanted to get from him. Though she did have something else in mind if the popcorn wasn't the salty kind that she likes. She took the last shot that she had poured for herself earlier, seeing that he was trying to tease her. "Maybe I will try it." She said with a smile. She leaned forward and took the piece of popcorn he had in his hand with her mouth. Anna tasted it. realizing she was tricked by him. "Bad bouncer! You tricked me!" She couldn't keep a straight face as she said it, surprised that he had teased her like that. "Hm, well I don't know really. Thought that you could come up with that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:01 pm

She leaned forward to take the piece of popcorn with her mouth... hot! but I couldn't let her know that, not now. "I thought you said you wern't going to be tricked by my?" I said with a straight face, and one raised eyebrow. "Still think that punishment was fair then...?" I said while leaning forward a bit on the bar with my elbows. One hand ment to hold some pieces of popcorn and the other to trow them in my mouth as I looked in Anna's eye's. "You know... I don't know what it is but I keep getting lost in those eye's..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Anna giggled and smiled at him more. "Looks like I made a mistake then." She blushed slightly and took a piece of popcorn from his hand with two of her fingers this time. She was drunk now and that made her not care about what she did earlier but maybe it was time to even the playing fields. She didn't want him to think that all agents were unfair like that. "Well, what do you have in mind to punish me to make it even then hm?" Anna leaned a bit closer to him, looking back into his eyes. "My eyes are easy to get lost in."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

After trowing a bit of popcorn in my mouth I said "I don't believe in punishment being negated by punishment... I say, you try to make up for it." After all if everyone follows the an Eye for an Eye rule, the whole world would be blind... "I can still feel your foot on my butt so you better think up something good." I said while rubbing my but a bit to increase the effect. I didn't feel much but she didn't have to know that.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm

"I know how to make it up for you then." Anna said with a smile. She had been tempted to do this recently but she thought it would be a bit much, instead she had kicked him in his butt. It was just a good thing she knew what to do now and that she was drunk to even care about how this would all turn out. Anna leaned in a bit closer than before, lightly brushing her lips against his. After a short moment, she pulled back and smiled at him more, wanting to know his reaction badly. "Does that make up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

The kiss, although I saw it coming, still came as a suprise. Eventhough it was a bit short it still felt nice. "Well... I don't know... It was a bit short so I couldn't tell for sure..." Trying to tease her a little more. I now stood up and walked around to bar, to eventually stand infront of Anna. "Try agian" Anna was obviously a bit drunk, but kissing couldn't be that wrong right? Although I liked kissing her I was still wondering a bit whether it was the alcohol or Anna's doing.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Anna watched as he stood up, determined to make the playing field even between them. She had stood up from her stool as he had waked in front of her and smiled up at him. He was taller than her of course. That would of been a reason why he was a bouncer. His muscles were another thing. Anna could never really fight him and win. So the other way worked well. And, she did try again. Her arms had wrapped around his neck as she kissed him the same way but longer. This was something she would of have never expected and she had no idea how she would feel after this. She could only hope that her feelings for him stayed with her and didn't run away as the alcohol was absorbed into her body. "What about now?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 pm

She wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me again, although it seemed about the same kind of kiss it felt way better now she was holding on to my neck for some reason. When she stopped I felt almost disappointed. "Well I think you did a bit to good there, now I'll have do something to make up for that." After saying that I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her slightly. I now pressed my lips against hers, allowing myself to melt in her arms once again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Anna smiled as he said he owed her now. She couldn't get over how much she liked this right now. It was really all a dream. She felt his big strong hands on her waist as he kissed her this time. She couldn't feel her feet on the ground anymore. For all she knew, he had lifted her up or the affects of the alcohol were really getting to her now. Either way, this was really all a dream for her. This night seemed to be getting perfect. Anna kissed him back, unable to stop herself from doing so. Her arms around his neck still started to slowly rub his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm

As I was kissing Anna I starting to get a feeling like this was going all a bit fast. What do I know about her? Kissing her almost felt like a drug, as if I needed more. My thoughts started to flush away and all I could think about was kissing her. As I was kissing her we twirled around slightly, or was it my immagination? After what felt like an eternity, but it must have been a couple of seconds, our lips parted allowing a moment of air and to look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Anna kissed him for the few moments that it had lasted. She was glad that this had happened to her. Maybe she should hang out and get drunk with guys more often. Of course with some that could accept her as an agent. Otherwise the night would go horribly wrong with Anna regretting it all. But that was to thought about later. She couldn't believe how much of this was real. As their lips parted, Anna had bit hers slightly while smiling at him and glazing into his eyes. She needed more.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 pm

After teasing her with a very short kiss I said "what do you say if we sat down on the couch" Although I didn't mind holding her up, as she wasn't heavy at all, I still felt like a bit more comfortable. Something might feel like a feather at start, but after a while it tends to weigh a ton. I slowly lowered her so Anna's feet touched the ground, after that I slightly brushed over her but to see how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Anna was kissed by him again unexpectedly. It was short but made her want him even more. "Sounds like a very good idea." She said with a smile. She was put down to the floor as she unhooked her arms from his neck. She wanted them to stay around him, to kiss him again, but waiting until they went on the couch would be well worth the wait for what Anna had in mind for the two of them. He brushed over her lightly, making her smile more, almost like a smirk now. She took his hand with both of her own and led him to the couch where she sat down waiting for him to join her so they could continue.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Anna seemed to be enjoying herself very much, smiling brightly. When she felt my hand on her, might I add very cute, but she started smiling even brighter, almost smirking. She took one of my hands between hers and started leading me towards the couch... She must be up to something, I wonder what... The couch wasn't that big so at first I thought about picking her up again and putting her on my lap, but decided against it. She was up to something so I might ruin it by doing that. I sat down next to her, putting my arms over the back of the sofa. slightly brushing my hand over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Anna smiled once again as he sat down on the couch next to her. Luckily she was skinny and didn't need that much room unlike his muscle self. She had turned to face him, her right leg under her while her other leg hung off the couch. She felt his hand on her shoulder slightly making it seem even more like a dream that this was happening to her. Anna looked at him, seeing if he would make a move first. She didn't wait long before she got closer to him, and again lightly brushed her lips against his.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:48 pm

After waiting a short moment Anna couldn't wait any longer to brush her lips against mine. I followed by kissing her back and pressing her lightly against me with one arm. My other arm quickly followed and started to slightly rub her back. I tried to turn a bit so I could lean against the arm, but I only half succeeded. One side against the back, the other against the arm of the sofa. Although it wasn't the most comfortable position to be in, it wasn't that bad either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Curb near 66th and Pope   On the Curb near 66th and Pope - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Curb near 66th and Pope
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: The future :: The city-
Jump to: