The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
The Entrance - Page 2 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
The Entrance - Page 2 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

The Entrance

Go down 
+8
Radiant
Ventus
Keaton Matthews
Alyss Ray
Brandon Lording
Kalie Dekin
Katsa
Judah Marshall
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

The Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Keaton walked next to Alyss. He was thinking about this to. "I don't know one of the 12 contacted me. As for the spiky guy. He is my partner of sorts. I work with him. He runs a business called Supers For Hire. SFH for short. He and i have different views. He is more leaning to the resistance and is extremely laid back. I don't think he could ever kill anyone. Its only us two in the company. Keaton looked up and above there heads was a thing of mistletoe. He wasn't sure weather to kiss her or slowly step back as to not make her feel uncomfortable. He blushed slightly and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Alyss smiled and turned to Keaton, noticed his blush and laughed highly. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed him lightly, before turning and walking further down the hall. "Coming?" she asked, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Keaton felt her lips touch his lightly and blushed some more. He saw her start to walk away. And when she asked if he was coming he laughed a little more. "Yes i am!" He took a couple steps and flew to were she was and landed softly and kept walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Allegiance : Government

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:36 pm

A message from Judah was best not ignored, an invitation was even more important. A secret meeting, with a time and place specified to be handled with utmost secrecy. Judah must've been planning something real important as this was an unusual method for him to let people know. The weather had slowed Darius down a bit on his way, but he was still on time according to his watch. He now stood before an bright yellow coloured door at the address specified by GPS unit that accompanied the invitation. It didn't look like a meeting place at all, the building suited a house or community center better. But with Judah on top you never knew what to expect anyway.

His hand moved towards the doorknob and he entered the building without a second thought. When he first got a clear view around the room his mouth dropped open out of surprise.

"Bloody hell..." were the words he whispered.

The room he just entered was more or less populated by at least half of their most wanted persons list. The only one he recognized was Alyss, with whom he wasn't on real good terms either. Instinctively his hand moved towards his sidearm, having anger almost take over. His hand rested on top of the holster on his belt, while he took a deep breath and evaluated the situation.

An invitation from Judah, a strange meeting place, a room populated by resistance members and some hired goons and a room decorated with.... Christmas decoration!? This had to be a bad dream. Whatever Judah was planning, he'd have some explaining to do.

Darius decided to wait and see what happened next. Judah had to make an appearance at some point and there wasn't much hostility in the room right now. He shouldn't be the one to open fire first, that is not their way. His hand left the support of his holster and swung back into a casual stance. He coughed twice to clear his throat and decided to try and at least act a little friendly.

"...M-Merry Christmas everyone, could anyone tell me what's going on here?"

He knew that didn't come out right, but he couldn't help it. Everything they were fighting for could be ended right now, but he found himself vastly outnumbered to act.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Alyss smiled at Keaton and they walked into the main building, Alyss dragged him towards the bar. "C'mon. What's Christmas without a little Jack Daniels?!" she laughed, highly.

She noticed Darius approaching in the room, with his hand on his holster. She walked over to him and smiled. "Merry Christmas." she said. She moved her head close to his ear and spoke in a soft, low tone. "I've not a clue why we're here, or why Judah has invited the...Resistance as well. But I'm here too, in case you need backup. And I don't need to carry weapons." she hissed. She moved her hand onto his, that was covering the gun in it's holster and pried his fingers from the metal, placing his hand back at his side. She winked at him and moved back to Keaton, before turning back round to Darius and beckoned to him. "Come on Darius! We're going to get a drink."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Keaton walked over to the bar and got a two Jack Daniels. He turned around to see a man talking to Alyss. He had a gun and his hand was on it. When Alyss pried his hand off Keaton relaxed a little. He didn't want this party to get out of hand. He could easily kill a couple government agents but not the whole party. There were only a couple people he knew here and only one he had ever fought with as a team. You needed a lot of training to take a government agent group out. They were really good. He ordered another beer and walked over to Alyss and the Man. He handed Alyss a beer and made the other two float in midair by a force field. He stuck his hand out to the new guy. "Hi, my name is Keaton Matthews.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:00 am

(( Aren't we supposed to keep the drinking to the bar? Whatever, I'll just join in. ))

At least there was one person on his side, but it seemed she was just a confused as he was. Alyss then moved over to a person he never saw before, not recognizing him as a new initiate either.

"A drink.. Yeah I could use that. Who's your friend?"

Darius walked over to the duo, making sure not to make any eyecontact with the resistance members around. A drink would certainly clear his mind and make it a bit easier act friendly. When he caught up to them the new guy introduced himself as Keaton Matthews, no more details where given. Keaton extended his hand towards him, which Darius returned in kind.

"Darius. Darius Steele."

For a moment he left it with that and went to get himself a Tall Black Russian, only to rejoin them once he received his drink.

"So, what brings you here Keaton?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:08 am

(Lets say this is a tiny bar in the Hall)

Alyss smiled at both of them and sipped on her huge beer. Glugging it down, she felt more relaxed. The two men in front of her were talking about something or other, things which didn't interest her. She looked around, trying to spot Resistance members she knew. More importantly...where was Emma?
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:18 am

Keaton took a drink from the beer. "Well i was asked to be here from one of my contacts. I am not sure why i am here though. There seem to be a lot of people that i am not on good terms with. Keaton wasn't sure where Darius stood so he didn't want to say anything wrong. But you know what he didn't care. "Alright well i work for a group called Supers For Hire. There is only two of us so far and we work for whoever gives us money. I came here because one of the 12 asked me to come. Yes i know the 12 and i have worked for the government.

((Just wondering but is this before or after the raid?))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:35 am

(( I'd say after, or not related at all but that's up to the mods ^^ ))

There were rumors about people the resistance hired to bolster their ranks, so this was one of them. Darius didn't like the fact that this guy had seen both sides and as such was quite the information leak on their part. Not that it mattered much right now, so best to keep this friendly until further notice.

"Well it seem that doesn't really matter here, so consider yourself lucky."

Darius smiled and raised his glass to him. "Bottoms up." After which he took a large gulp of his Black Russian. He shook his face at the amount of alcohol, usually he just sipped until his glass was empty, but times asked for a different approach. Strong stuff...
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 am

Keaton smiled when Darius started to talk. He didn't want to seem rude and listened intently on what he had to say. When he told Keaton to consider himself lucky he laughed. Not trying to be impolite but Keaton had his reasons. "Those who rely on luck are foolish. I only need skill and that i have plenty. I doubt there is anything you could do to stop me from escaping. But enough of that i think we are at some sort of truce right now. Lets drink!" Keaton raised his glass and took a drink not a very large gulp but he drank. Keaton wasn't really worried about himself but there were others that he wanted to protect if things turned nasty.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 am

Seeming a bit overconfident with himself Keaton had to show some guts when Darius had just told him he was lucky. He might not have any powers, but his training was specifically aimed at taking out supers, and it just happened to be that Keaton was indeed a Super. Darius wouldn't spill any more words on the subject and just let him find out for himself. Although if that would happen it might be a bit too late for him. Keaton was a Super for Hire however, so that didn't make him a threat just yet, although working for the resistance did get him a bit higher on the threat list. For now this was the closest thing to a friendly person next to Alyss there was so Darius wasn't about to throw that out of the window.

"I'll drink to that." he replied while gulping the rest of the contents of his glass before dumping the now empty glass on the closest table. he then turned to Alyss.

"I hope were not the only ones invited, what's taking the others..."

Darius was getting a bit restless as Judah still didn't make an appearance, and the majority of the room was still filled with resistance members.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:05 am

Keaton looked around the room not seeing anything out of the ordinary he turned back. "I hope we can work together later on Darius you seem very put together. I would like to see how you fight." He knew Darius worked with the government so he would know how to take out a Super easily. Keaton just hoped he didn't have one of the negating power capsules. But a gun would throw him off to.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 am

Alyss nodded at Darius. "It's fine, I'm sure Judah has this room rigged or something." she said, looking around. She was nervous herself and her fangs were almost exposed now, her pupils half dilated.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:40 am

Keaton looked around again when Alyss said that Judah would most likely have this room rigged. He charged up his force field. He wasn't going to be caught of guard. "But then why would i have been asked to come by a 12 member?"
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 am

Judah had to have a plan, he would never ever celebrate something with his mortal enemies. If he did, there was something very wrong with the Judah he remembered. Let's just hope Alyss is right.

"That's what we're trying to find out here."

Darius still couldn't calm himself down and kept fidgeting with his hands in discomfort. There was just no logic in what was going on right now, and that thought alone made him want to step up and leave. He couldn't do that however, as then the wrath of Judah would be waiting on him the next time they met.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 am

Alyss nodded at Radiant. "If we needed too, I could take out a lot of these before they even get close to Judah." she hissed, looking at the Resistance 'fighters'. She downed a short glass of whiskey and let out a high laugh. With her diet of just blood and random fast food, the alcohol got to her bloodstream quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Jackson

Bio
Codename: Juggernaut
Allegiance : Resistance Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:33 am

''If I have a say in it, I say Viper might have to explain herself in the near future.''

Jackson, out of nowhere. He had been there for some time now, but he thought it was best to stay on a low. There was no good thing in this Government types, and if he had a say in it, he would pull out his gun and start blasting. He wouldn't though, there could be more at stake then would meet the eye. If he spotted Judah however, then he would have no idea what he was going to do to this ''party''. Jackson seemed dressed like a gentlemen, in a full blown suit and with a shaven head. He saw some people looking strange at it, as he was already a huge guy, but people would always see him wearing big armor.

''Holographic module. Don't get used to it...''

Jackson was walking on, he had some surroundings to explore.
Back to top Go down
Emma Ashton
Head Admin
Emma Ashton

Bio
Codename: Pyro
Allegiance : Council of 12

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:40 am

Emma raised an eyebrow at the yellow door. Not only had Kalie gone and done something really unusual by holding the meeting here instead of in the Resistance HQ in the meeting chambers, but the 'here' in question was just so.... not Kalie.

Emma was always slightly on guard when around Kalie, the girl just oozed danger. She was always cold and distant and anything festive usually was met with an icy glare. That's why hosting the meeting here was so weird! If anything Emma would of expected Kalie to blow this place up, not hold a meeting here.

Or maybe Kalie really doesn't want to risk being caught so she made the meeting here, in the last place Judah would expect...Emma thought, then shook her head.

Emma stepped up to the door and gently pulled it open. What was reveled to her instantly made Emma's eyes flash red and her hair started to lift of it's own accord; a warning sign that she was about to explode into fire.

Scattered around the small room were not only Kalie and Brandon, but also heaps of government agents, including Alyss!

Seething Emma strode into the room, but seen as no one seemed to be attacking, she stalked over to Kalie and Brandon.

"What the hell is going on? Why is that filthy bloodsucker and Judah's cronies here?" Emma hissed venomously at Kalie. She'd better have a good excuse or things would get very hot, very quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://thegenesischronicles.forumotion.net
Brandon Lording
Brandon Lording

Bio
Codename: Sphere

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:48 am

Goverment lackeys grouped up together, along with some of them hired Supers. Figures... Jackson and Emma both finally arrived and seemed as confused at the situation as he was. Kalie had remained silent for the time being, but now even Brandon got sick of not getting an answer. He stepped forward and joined Emma in her speech.

"I'd like to hear an explanation myself."

Jackson seemed oddly dressed, perfect for the occasion, or what seemed to be the occasion, but very unlike Jackson. He had seen him without armor before, but in a suit, that was something new.
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 am

''Yes I would like an explanation too.''

Doctor Gregory Karkarov had slipped through the back door, dressed in his usual suit, but without glasses or his trustworthy lab coat. He wasn't armed, except for his eyes. They seemed locked and loaded, but only because he seemed aggravated.

''If this is tea party so that Rebels and Agents can dance together, why did I have to scan my thumb? What is so important that you want to keep me off my explosive duties?''

Yet, it seemed that with all the interesting people, Gregory seemed distracted soon. He would look around, but it wasn;t sure if it was to scan or to search for highly sugared coffee.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:54 am

Keaton looked up at Jackson and was shocked he didn't realize that he was here. He then looked closely around the room to try and find more familiar faces. That's when he noticed Emma walk in. She did not look happy at all. Keaton noticed everyone becoming more tensed up and agitated. He put the beer down he didn't want to get intoxicated before a fight. He noticed Alyss began to change a little and he himself felt there was something wrong. He hadn't ever really known Kalie but from what he could tell she wasn't the festive type. Keaton decided to figure out what was up. "Alright i am just going to ask the most obvious question there is. What the hell is going on?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Shrapnel
Shrapnel

Bio
Codename: Shrapnel, or Shrap
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:55 am

Shrap walked in, quite gentleman like. He wore a suit, underneath was armor, the thin, expensive but effective Dragon Vest. he also had a Ski-Mask on, still wanting no one to know his real face. On his back was his sniper rifle, his M16, and he had a brief case filled with ammunition. hidden in his sleaves were blades, hidden. And he had a small butterfly knife.
He looked around and saw many government agents,
Um...I have no ammo in my guns. He said loudly, making sure he wouldn't get shot, burned or stabbed by accident.
He walked to the small bar they had and he got a small cup of water. He needed to stay sharp. he lifted the ski-mask, so he could drink the water, after he drank it, he crushed the cup and tossed it away. He put the ski-mask back where it was. He sat down and watched what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kalie Dekin
Kalie Dekin

Bio
Codename: Viper

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:08 am

Kalie stayed silent and watched with a small smirk on her face as the guests started to arrive. As the silence dragged on the tension grew and grew. Throwing in the alcohol from the mini bar, and the Council's two resident hot heads arriving, the entrance hall was primed for detonation. Perfect timing.

Kalie ignored the heated questions from the guests, instead standing off the wall and silently striding over to the double wooden doors leading to the next room in the house. Deftly she pulled the bundle of keys from her pocket and unlocked the doors.

"Judah and i shall explain everything in a moment. For now go though and take a seat." Kalie said, her face dead pan.

Now that most people were here Kalie could sneak in with the crowd and thus avoid a lecture from Judah. He would be to busy trying to stop everyone from killing each other. Personally Kalie thought that outcome would be the most entertaining, but Judah insisted that everyone must have lunch before the fighting could begin. Preferably he would prefer no fighting at all. Sometimes that man could be such a pansy. It was sad that he was the most hated man on the planet. He most definitely did not live up to his reputation of being a ruthless dictator. He had designed the floral arrangement for the party himself!

Kalie's smirk grew just that little bit wider as she knowingly smiled internally. If only they knew. This party was going to be fun, and the ending, lets just say it wont be anything like what you expected.

((Dinning hall now open))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Entrance   The Entrance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Rp extras :: Archives :: Christmas Lunch!-
Jump to: