The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
How to make this site better EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
How to make this site better EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
How to make this site better EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
How to make this site better EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
How to make this site better EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
How to make this site better EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
How to make this site better EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
How to make this site better EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
How to make this site better 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
How to make this site better 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

How to make this site better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

How to make this site better Empty
PostSubject: How to make this site better   How to make this site better EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Ok so most of you know this forum has an original plot line. As such i wasn't actually intending on getting this many members this quickly due to the fact that there are lots of things i haven't sorted out yet. However, since your all here now i have decided to make this thread for all your ideas and suggestions.

Over the next few days/weeks i will be tweaking the site to make it the best it can be. During that time any suggestions, ideas, or observations that you post below will be seriously considered, and most likely implemented.

So all ye Genesis members your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to share any ideas you may have on how to make this site better.

Things you could comment on include, but are most definitely not limited to;

* Holes in the plotline and things that dont make sense.

* Threads that are missing.

* Rules that are missing

* Suggestions on the layout and formatting of the site. eg, the chatbox should be at the top of the home page, or change the color scheme, etc

Basically i want your input into the creation of this site. Your the first members and i feel some of the decisions about the finer points of this site should be made by those that will use the site the most.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: How to make this site better   How to make this site better EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am

Well, out of all of this. Mit and I have started rping on our own once again. We have decided to have him kidnapped by a third party for now that could turn out to be either side or just a brand new side of its own. So Mit's character John is captured by that party, and later that same party kidnaps Anna as well. During the few weeks that Anna and John are separated, Anna finds out that she's pregnant and tells John sometime while they're both captured. We're still working out the details but that's the main thing that we have going on.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: How to make this site better   How to make this site better EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 6:16 am

That sounds great!!! Sounds like a lot of fun though you have put this in the wrong thread. suggestions should go in the rpg planning thing. Anyway, go ahead, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: How to make this site better   How to make this site better EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Haha well it could be part of the plot or at least the mysterious third party can until we find out if its government, resistance, or not. The third party could be capturing people that think could be useful and just skimmed over Anna's profile for now.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: How to make this site better   How to make this site better EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am

Alright. Sorry i can't be of much help but right now i am out in the country with very little internet access. when i come back i will become more involved and help you more. as for now i have to get off before the internet cuts off. sorry again. bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make this site better   How to make this site better Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make this site better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chronicles of the Genesis Project :: Just for fun :: Chat room.-
Jump to: