The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 20 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

Anna's Apartment - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:46 am

I watched her stand up and feel her hand slip out of mine... After contemplating it I decided to come along. Although it probably wasn't the smartest thing to do with all those camera's around, I still felt like being with her. "Wait up..." I said while standing up and walking to the door myself, just in time to catch it from closing with my hand. As I kept it open I checked myself if nothing was showing before poking my head out, looking for Anna.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Anna had turned left after she got out of her door and was walking down the hallway still when she heard something. She stopped and turned around, still able to see her door from here before she looked at his head that was looking for her. "What did you say?" She asked him as she walked a bit closer to her door. Secretly, the whole floor was hers but she didn't think he needed to know about that just yet. It was fun to make him think that there was other people living on the same floor anyway even though there was only one other person that really was.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun May 16, 2010 9:22 pm

With my head poked through the door I saw I didn't miss her, although she didn't hear what I said. "I said 'Wait up' ... " As Anna stepped a bit closer I looked around to spot any camera's... none... weird... "I was thinking about coming with you to check on the laundry... I'm sure you could use a hand." well thats a lame excuse... why don't you just say you just want to be with her... "But I'm guessing this place is filled with camera's, which the government can access so I don't know if its a good plan..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:15 am

Anna looked at him, smiling a bit from remembering that he only had her robe on and that it didn't quite fit him. "I'm pretty sure I can handle some wet laundry all by myself but if you want to help, I guess I can let you do so." She leaned up against the wall that was close to her door and smiled a bit more. "I'm quite sure it won't matter now. You've been here for days without any fighting taking place. They've probably gotten use to you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:58 pm

"Or they want to catch us with our pants down..." I looked back in the apartment before saying "that would be right about now..." I looked back in the hallway, showing some shoulder now... "Maybe I should just stay in here, keep myself out of sight..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:53 pm

"Silly, my pants aren't down." Anna said as she look toward her jeans, seeing that they were around her, all buttoned and zipped up. "If you want to do that then go ahead. I've only be a few minutes, even less if I don't have to put the load in the dryer." She looked back up at him, smiling before standing up straight once more.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:19 am

I sighed a little before saying with a smirk "You had to check if you were wearing your pants...?" Although being this low dressed and having a running washing machine opens up possibility's I thought it be best to stay in the apartment. What to do while she's gone though... "Well... if you don't need me, and will only stay a few minutes... I guess I'll let you go to the washer by yourself..." I said before pulling my head back into the apartment...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Anna smiled up at him. "Yes I did just to make sure this wasn't all a dream or something like that." She put her hands behind her back and then connected them there as she looked up at him. "Alright love." After a smile, she went down the hallway and through a door where the washer and dryer were. The machine had finished washing the clothes and was beeping a loud noise every so often. After transferring the clothes to the dryer and putting it on, Anna walked back to the door and opened it, looking around the room as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 am

As I go back into the apartment I grab myself something to drink before sitting down on the couch. I turn on the tv and set it to discovery channel, they are about to explain how guns get made, always useful. As I watch and wait I take a couple of sips, suddenly hearing the door open again. I turn my head towards it to see Anna step inside "Hey you..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 am

Anna smiled as she saw him on the couch with a drink. "Hey." She then closed the door and locked it as usual before heading over to the couch with him. She took his drink and stole a sip while looking up at the TV. "I wonder how many lives this channel as saved and killed at the same time." Anna said out loud, looking over at John again while giving him his drink back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Anna walks from the door to the couch, stealing my drink... Meany! I poured that myself! Oh well... I guess I can forgive her. Who couldn't? with that face... that butt... that chest... Once she stole a sip she gave the drink back, making me pull her on my lap. "I like the survival show best..." I pull her close against me as they now show how lamps are being made...

Suddenly out of nowhere I hear a whole lot of muffled hard to hear sounds on the hallway... footsteps... whispering... clatter of arms... from the looks of it, Anna is just being her happy self, just being glad with with being in my arms.

Suddenly out of nowhere the door was busted down with a moveable ram, windows were being smashed by people swinging in. The place was being stormed by a triple SWAT team it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am

Anna smiled as he had pulled her onto his lap, being perfectly content there. And now that she had stolen a sip of his drink, she was no longer thirsty and liked it that way. She looked up at the TV seeing that it had changed from guns to lamps. She kisses his cheek lightly before before back at the TV once more. She was use to the volume of the TV being quite loud enough for people just outside of the room could hear it and so the muffling sounds never got through to her ears. It wasn't until the door was busted down that she had saw how many people were here for just him. Just seeing the SWAT team sadden her, because she knew that she was going to lose him. There was glass on the floor and they were both bare-footed which wasn't good. Anna stood up from his lap, determined to keep him and even though is was most likely impossible for her to do, she was going to try and fight everyone of them. She started with the closest guy that had come in through the window, fighting him off and knocking him into the others to at the very least distract them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:03 pm

With a quick survey of the enemy's I noticed none of them carried guns... just tazers and some blunt fighting weapons. One of the window smashers flew over the tv, landing on the coffee table totally wrecking it. Once Anna spotted them she stood up and started to fight for my life with blinding fury. As the window smasher wrecked the table I stood up, quickly striking him with both palms on his ears, disorienting him, then landing a fist on his head to knock him out. The robe was probably going to fall off if I got too active in the fighting... but then again, I don't want to leave Anna... so... screw the robe I'm fighting! I bend my knees a little as I walked towards the swat members, allowing me to pick up a broken table pole. Hitting the first one that came running towards me on the head.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Anna could see a hint of John as she fought off the men in the SWAT team. She had liked the coffee table that she had gotten from the government which had enraged her even more as she kicked and punched any dark clothed guy that came near her. The rage that she had from them taking John away if they didn't fight took over her mind, making everything she thought of unclear. Her mind was clouded over with the thought of never seeing John again that one of the men had gotten behind her and grabbed her waist. Then she could feel her arms being grabbed and put behind her in a painful position as she tried to kick out to the men that were holding her. Another one came over to secure her legs so she couldn't fight anymore. Anna tried her best to get out of the grasp of the men but her efforts were useless.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:16 pm

As I fight the man in black I see Anna getting grabbing from the corner of my eye, damn it. After hitting someone with stretched fingers on his neck I bend my knees to knock his legs from under him. With no one close to me I run for Anna, using the back of the couch as free space to run. As I lunge for one of the guys holding you I get hit mid air with a tazer, letting me slam into the group of men and you. After some involuntary movement from the shocks I pass out on top of you, trying to shield you from the men.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Anna catches a glimpse of his naked self as he fought to get to her. She could tell just from seeing movies about this kind of stuff that it wasn't going to work. Of course, she was right as he was in mid air getting tazed which upset her greatly. She had no time or limbs to get herself out of the way of where John landed and so she was knocked down by his body. Anna could feel the tears that welled up in her eyes even though she didn't want them too. She wanted to be able to get free and be strong enough to get her and John away from here. But she was powerless over the several men that were holding her down as his body was dragged off of all of them and covered in basic dark cloth.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

I try to fight back, but my muscle's won't cooperate very well... I was able to knock one bastards feet from under him. With big growls and heavy movement they however manage to get me in the sack. Once I'm in they start beating it with clubs, until I no longer move from being unconscious. With the situation now under control the semi-leader walks through the door, just in time to see Anna being tied up with plastic handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 am

Anna laid helplessly on the floor as they dragged John off of her and the other men. He was put into a sack and she could tell just from the weapons they had that he was going to be beaten more. Anna watched as he was, feeling horrible as the tears in her eyes started to pour down her cheeks as she was tied with plastic handcuffs. She could easily get out of them due to her training but right now she couldn't bring herself to. All the emotions going through her now made her a complete mess and she hoped that she could just be punished and John could be free to do as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Everyone dressed in black wore a mask... there was nothing to tell them apart. The only person standing out was what seemed to be the leader, dressed in full white. The leader walked towards the sack, kicking it once to see if John still moved... he didn't. Now he moved to Anna, eying her up. "Don't worry" he said with a disfigured voice. "We won't hurt him... a lot..." You couldn't see his face, but he was sure to smirk.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Anna flinched for John when the leader, dressed in white had kicked the sack that he was in. She swallowed down everything that she was feeling, knowing that she was a fool for showing so much emotion in this kind of situation. She should know better than this. She was trained better than this. Anna looked up at the leader, just trapped like a rat right now. She didn't know if there was going to be any more of a punishment right now for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20