The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Anna's Apartment - Page 19 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Anna's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio
Codename: Link
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Agent

Anna's Apartment - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Anna thought for a moment before taking his hands in her own while stepping very close to him. "I'm not particularly sure. I guess there's always some TV to watch or maybe we could play another type of board game." She said, wondering what they could do in her apartment of sexy times galore since he hadn't just left in the first morning or very late at night.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"As long as I can be close to you I don't mind what we do..." I said while gently rubbing both my thumbs on her hands while she was standing as close as she did. TV Would probably be best that way I can hold her and just keep her in my arms for an hour or two... a board game wouldn't allow that...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Anna smiles at him and then kisses his lips lightly. "Then let's watch some TV. We can cuddle that way." She started to lead him over to the couch and sat him down before taking the remote and sitting down next to him. She turned the TV on as she got comfortable, leaning into him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:36 am

I was led to the couch, to sit down in the corner of it. Once Anna grabbed the remote she sat down next to me, making me put my arm on the back of the couch. After turning the tv on and leaning into me I dropped my arm from the back, putting it around her. Enjoying her warmth against me. I didn't care much about what was on tv, although I doubt anything interesting was on at this hour...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Anna cuddled into him a bit as she started flipping through the channels. She didn't have that many channels or any channels that showed movies all day but if they ever wanted to watch a movie than they could go get one. A little walk would never hurt them and Anna could work off everything she ate this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:47 am

I gently moved my hand on Anna's side as she cuddled into me while zapping through the channels. On the tv were only kids programs... teletubbies, phineas & Furb, Totally spies... it didn't really look promising... I kissed Anna's head while keeping an eye on the tv, not seeing any improvement. Once it seemed like she visited all channels she came across a channel requiring you to enter a code before your able to watch it... probably one of those lame pron channels, not really feeling interested in it I waited for Anna to continue zapping "There isn't really anything on tv it seems..."
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Anna shook her head lightly. "Nothing at all. I don't have any movies either. Maybe we should go rent one or two for tonight." She said wondering if that was okay with him. "I could go alone right now, or we could wait till your boxers are washed and dried." Anna smiled at him a little, not able to forget that he was wearing her pink robe.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:33 am

"I wouldn't want you go to by yourself with that car out front... What if they storm in, cuff me, and accuse me of breaking and entering a government agent? then I'll be locked away somewhere where you can't reach me... with me not wanting you to break me out I'd have to wait for the resistance" if they would ever break me out... "And we wouldn't see each other for a very long time..." if at all
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Anna thought about it for a moment. "That would all be horrible, and something that I didn't want to happen." She said to him as she thought about never seeing him again. It actually did hurt her mentally from not being able to see him again. "Now that you brought that up, I'm not leaving here without you."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

"I could wear one of your very sexy panties" I say with a smirk, which quickly turns into a worried look "but I wouldn't want to mess them up and over stretch them... besides I'm not sure I'd fit at all..." but what to do while the washer was doing its thing... I gently kiss Anna's worried eyebrows away while thinking...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:25 am

Anna smiled while trying to be serious, lifting up an eyebrow as she tried and failed at doing so. "Now that would really be a sight to see." She smirked at him a bit after he had kissed her forehead, letting her eyebrows go back to normal. "Do you know how tempted I am to try it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:32 am

"I'm sure you are" I reply with a smirk "but sadly it will never happen... I believe you ordered me to stay in this robe inside this house... you can't ignore your own orders can you?" I kissed her on her nose with a smile, trying to imagine myself with Anna's panties on, only coming up with a horrible picture.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 5:17 am

Anna smirks at him. "Well they're my own orders and I can do whatever I want in my apartment of wonders so yes I can." She smirks more as he kisses her nose, before letting her hand go down to his pink robe covered member, squeezing it lightly. "And if I want clothes off, that's what I get." She then takes her hand away from his member and lays it in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:54 am

"Yes milady...I'm totally at your mercy..." I said while feeling her hand on the robe, once she removed her hand I gently grabbed her fingers from her lap and kissed the back of her hand. Once I placed her hand back I held mine there as well while looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Anna smiled up at him as he kissed the back of her hand. She entwined their fingers together when their hands were put down on her lap. She then kissed his lips lightly before smiling at him again. "You are the woman of this relationship."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:32 pm

"You may be wearing the pants right now... but that doesn't mean I'm the woman..." I said with a smirk after kissing her back. "I do believe I got you to beg for me last night" as I rubbed her hand with my thumb I started thinking I should really go and investigate that gregory lead sometime soon... maybe once I get my boxer back, maybe after getting more boxers...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Anna smiled at him. "You're the one wearing the robe like its only some kind of skirt hun." She smiled at him. "Well that would be because I allowed it." She looked down as he rubbed her hand with his thumb, smiling a bit more as she wondered what kind of movie they would be picking out for tonight. She hoped his boxers would get done rather quickly but she knew that wouldn't happen, and she had clothes to fold for herself as well once they were dried so that they didn't get wrinkled.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm

I kissed Anna's forehead "Of course your the man of the house..." I say with one of those annoying voice, I'm saying it but not believing it voice! "I would be walking around in the nude, but you really seemed to want that robe around... so I just humored you" I reply with a smile... This was a dangerous game we were playing right now... trying to decide who weirs the pants, if we're not careful we might say things to upset the other, get in a huge fight because of it...
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:54 am

"Well I didn't want you to feel cold." Anna replied in a stern-like voice. "I could of been really mean and tied you to the bed naked and done anything that I wanted to do which would really be teasing you practically to death." She smirked up at him, thinking about all of the torturing she could do to him. She was certified in many medical procedures and could easily really torture him like what the government does.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:16 pm

"that would be a great way to go..." it was no use really... trying to convince her otherwise... if Anna wanted to think she was the man in house I'll let her, it wasn't worth it to lose her over it... I kissed her lips lightly with a smile, before moving both our hands in her lap to the front of her pants, teasing her as she teased me not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:18 pm

"Oh really hun?" Anna asked him smiling a bit. "That teasing and torturing of mine comes with physical pain too. And I shall not waste what I have been taught by the government." She kissed his lips back lightly, smiling after. "You're just lucky I like you a lot." She smiled more at him as she felt their hands in her lap, leaning into him a bit more as she began wanting their clothes off once again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:10 pm

I was getting second thoughts about Anna not being worth it... "You would really hurt me?" I said while looking into her eyes a bit shocked. Here I was... ready to give her anything she wanted... and she just confessed she could inflict physical pain on me... I looked down at our hands in her lap, trying to make any sense of it.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:33 am

"If you betray me I will have no problem with it. But since you're so good to me, I could never do that to you." Anna smiled up at him and then kissed his cheek lightly. "I'll just be quiet now that my revenge point is clear." She started to rub his hand with her thumb as she looked at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Although it somewhat calmed me down it also made a little voice in the back of my head scream, its a mental patient! get out! but I'm already to deep, to get out now, I like her way to much to get out now... If she really goes mental on me I could always run away then, for now I'll just hold her and hope she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Anna Walker
Mod
Anna Walker

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Anna continued to rub his hand with her thumb and watch the TV. It was getting a bit boring to her. She looked at the clock that showed up on the menu and thought about the washer. "I think I'll go check on the laundry to see if we can start drying it." She let her hand slip out of his before getting up and walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Apartment   Anna's Apartment - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Apartment
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next