The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Keaton's Apartment EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Keaton's Apartment EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Keaton's Apartment EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Keaton's Apartment EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Keaton's Apartment EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Keaton's Apartment EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Keaton's Apartment 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Keaton's Apartment 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Keaton's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio
Codename: Omega
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Supers For Hire

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 pm

Keaton decided it was time for him to actually buy an apartment. He had lived with Ventus for about a week and living in the warehouse just wasn't suiting him. He walked towards a building little does he know that it is the same apartment Katsa lives in. He used the money he got from the raid to pay for the apartment. He also took a huge amount of money from his parents account. He used a resistance member who was extremely tech savvy to help him with this. He now has paid off more then three fourths of the amount. He lives right down the hall from Katsa. He doesn't know this yet though. He has to keep it clean himself and doesn't hire anyone to help him out. This is the layout for the apartment. http://www.robinsnestapartments.com/images/ApartmentLayout.jpg . So far it is just Keaton that lives in the Apartment but he is willing to share it with almost anyone.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio
Codename: Scavenger
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Government Spy

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:36 am

Alyss dropped the man she was leeching from quickly, blood droplets falling down her chin. A Resistance fighter looked on at her, their eyes glowing with power. Alyss sighed and moved forwards to fights before three more Resistance fighters began to head towards her as well. There was only so many she could take and she recognized some of the larger ones from training and there was no way she could handle so many.
She moved backwards and headed towards the alleyways. She heard footsteps clattering behind her and turned around to have a large male fighter jump onto her.
Banging into the ground painfully, the fighter raised his fist and slammed it into Alyss's face, bursting open a wound in her cheek.
Alyss screamed and raised her teeth to his neck, sinking them in deeply and ripping the jugular vein, spilling his wonderful super-powered blood over her mouth. She couldn't stop to drink and left him writhing on the ground, heading into the nearest house. The other fighters hadn't caught up yet and the large one would be dead by the time they caught up, she was a lot faster than them of course.

She slammed the door shut and ran up the hall into the nearest apartment. Catching her breath, she slid down the oak and sat down, her head in her hands. She was covered in blood again, all over her chest and face. She groaned and angrily slammed her hand down, leaving a fist mark in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:44 am

Keaton had been living in his apartment for only a couple days. He was fully moved in but he didn't know any of his neighbors yet. That's why he thought it was weird when he heard his door slam closed. He hadn't even told Ventus that he lived here yet. Keaton charged up a small force field that covered his body. It wasn't visible to the naked eye but with radar you could tell there was a slight aura around him. He ran into the living room holds the front door. He stopped shortly when he saw a girl covered in blood. She was slightly pale so maybe she had seen someone killed. But Keaton had to try and assume the worst maybe she was the killer. He ran up to her and squatted down next to her.

"Hi, my name is Keaton. Are you okay are you hurt in any way?"

Keaton didn't recognize her from the resistance compound but then again he hadn't been there a lot and only met a couple people.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 am

Alyss jumped at the sound and grabbed the boy by the collar, as a relfex.
"I-I..." she stammered. Looking up at the boy, she saw he was rather good-looking, about her age. It was strange for someone to have their own apartment which was so unguarded. Unless he was a super.
"Yes, well. I was just walking home from college and some people were fighting. A guy got killed." she lied, coolly. She didn't want him suspicious of who or what she was.
She stood up her hands shaking, looking around the apartment. "So, does anyone else live on this floor? Do you know them very well?" she asked, narrowing her eyes.
If she needed to kill this boy she didn't need people knowing about it.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 am

Keaton pretended to feel getting choked and tried to breath a little harder when she let him go. He made the force field skin tight so she couldn't figure out he was a super. When she said that she saw a man get he realized he needed to help her. When she asked the question about the floor he decided to answer honestly.

"Well no not really. I only moved here a couple days ago and there hasn't really been anyone around. I don't know anyone that lives on this floor but i am pretty sure people do.

Keaton got up and realized the girl needed a new set of cloths and to wash up.

"Well, you are welcome to stay here for a little while. You can take a shower and i can get you some clean clothes. They might be a little big on you but i think i can find something."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 am

Alyss smiled and inwardly smirked. "Thank you, kind Sir." she said. "So, how come you live in the centre of town? I thought only supers ventured this far anymore, most of the humans live on the outskirts, or underground. That's where....we live." she said. Lies flowed easily from her mouth, she was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:18 am

Keaton had to keep him being a super secret. "This was the cheapest place i could find. Anyway i was thinking of joining the government." Keaton was a fairly good liar he was a teenager after all. He lied to his parents all the time. He lied to everyone really. "Anyway you still haven't told me your name. Are you hungry or thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:23 am

Alyss smiled and moved to his sink, washing the blood from her face. As she saw the red liquid drain down the plughole, her pupils dilated and her fangs elongated, hungry again. She didn't face Keaton and her breathing grew more haggard.
"Um, I'd like...some new clothes if that's ok. That's all, thank you." she said, roughly.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 am

Keaton nodded and went to his bedroom to fetch some clothes. He was looking through and found a smaller green shirt and some Blue jeans that might fit her. He grabbed a blue and green sweater from the closet. He also grabbed some workout shorts. "Uh here are some clothes sorry but i don't have underwear for you." He handed the clothes to the girl. "Sorry to be persistent but i would like to know your name."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Alyss laughed highly and took hold of the clothes, smiling. She removed her t-shirt, glad of the undershirt she was wearing that wasn't stained. She simply pulled the large jumper over her head and let it hang down over her black skirt, which the blood didn't hit.
She smiled at Keaton and hugged the jumper close to her. "Thanks dude, I'm quite cold. My name is Alyss." she said, shaking his hand.
She hoped her body temperature was warmer than usual, or else he would notice her ice cold skin. Perhaps she could tell him? She looked up into his warm eyes and withdrew her hand, moving a little closer to him, hugging the comforting woolen jumper tighter.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:10 am

Keaton shook her hand and didn't feel anything different maybe a little colder then usual but it was most likely just from shock of seeing a dead body. Keaton smiled when she stepped closer. "No problem, you can stay here as long as you want.
i have an extra room if you want to take a nap. If there is anything i can do for you just ask me."
Keaton touched her arm to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Alyss smiled at Keaton and took a step back, moving towards his couch.

"So what brings a pretty boy like you to the middle of such a dangerous city?" she said, yawning. "I mean, it's not normal for someone of your age to risk living where all these super-freaks are running around."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Keaton laughed a little bit. He knew there wasn't a lot of people that lived out here unless they were government or supers.

"Well lit is a lot cheaper out here then were all the other people live. And you can say i am attracted to danger. I enjoy being a daredevil.

Keaton wasn't lying when he said all those things. But he wasn't going to tell her what he did to control the dare devilish urges.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Alyss laughed highly. "Me too. There are some things out here worth the risk." she said, thinking of the bursting jugular vein of the super. She snapped out of her daydream and looked back at the trusting boy. "You should watch out, things are more dangerous than they can seem."
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:07 pm

Keaton looked at Alyss trying to figure out who she really was but quickly shoved it to the side. When Alyss said "You should watch out, things are more dangerous than they can seem." He laughed. "I agree completely." He walked over to his kitchen and bottle of sprite and started to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Alyss narrowed her eyes as he turned around. "Thank you for doing this, it's very kind of you, letting a stranger into your home. For all you know I could be a murderous freak!" she said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 pm

Keaton laughed a little hesitantly. "Even if you were i think i could handle myself. I can fight pretty well and now how to use my surroundings accordingly. And i couldn't let someone like you be left out there after you say a murder." The police now-a-days couldn't help with murders especially in this part of town. Yes it was a nice part but it was still run mainly with Supers.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Alyss saw his hesitation. Surely a nice boy like this wouldn't be here in the middle of the city alone, with no protection?

"So, you're not a Super then? Or...know any?" she said, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Keaton walked over to her hesitantly. He was kind unsure of what to say. "Well, i am not a super and i do know a couple supers. Well i used to back in school. You know then the Government took everyone away. You know i have a hard time comprehending everything with the supers and government and i would like to skip talking about it. Maybe we could talk about something different?
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Alyss nodded. "Sure. Um....do you live in the city alone?" she asked, unsure of what to say. She could smell a super on this floor, whether Keaton of someone else within this building, she could smell the blood.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:41 pm

"Yes i do actually. Like i said earlier no one really knows i am up here yet. I have already paid off all my expenses. Do you live around here?" Keaton smiled there wasn't really anything to talk about if you weren't talking about supers or the government. "Do you have your own place? If you ever need somewhere to crash you can come here. I am pretty open to guests. Although you are the first one i have had.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Alyss cocked her head, realizing that without the Government building and the Resistance, she didn't even have a home. Nor any money.

"No, actually. I just came over here from Ireland, hence the accent. I was thinking to rent, and I know a Doctor who works with the Government who is putting me up at the moment." she said, happily, thinking of Karkarov fondly.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Keaton pondered this for a moment. "Well i know we don't know each other very well but you seem pretty cool and i have an extra bedroom and bathroom so maybe you would want to.............." Keaton looked at his feet a little then back at her and kind of trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Ray
Graphics Mod
Alyss Ray

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:01 pm

Alyss blushed slightly and nodded. "That would be lovely. Which room? I don't have any stuff, I really need to go shopping. And I....work." she said, treading carefully around the subject of her 'work'.
Back to top Go down
Keaton Matthews
Dedicated
Keaton Matthews

Bio

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

"You can have the first room and bathroom down that way. He pointed to where the rooms were. And for the shopping problem i am sure i can lend you some money if you need it. I am not extremely rich but i have some money stored away. If you want or need any food you can put it on a the list its over on the kitchen counter. We can go shopping tomorrow but tonight i am going to a party at my friends house. I am going to leave in a little but i can give you a key if you want. " Keaton knew he was a little to trusting but he knew he could handle her if she turned evil or at least escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keaton's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keaton's Apartment   Keaton's Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Keaton's Apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next