The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
City's road network EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
City's road network EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
City's road network EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
City's road network EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
City's road network EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
City's road network EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
City's road network EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
City's road network EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
City's road network 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
City's road network 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

City's road network

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio
Codename: Radiant (Rad)
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

City's road network Empty
PostSubject: City's road network   City's road network EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 pm

~~Continued from here~~

The car smoothly came up to speed and within seconds the party found themselves on their way home. Good for some, bad for others. Next to Darius there were two people present in the car; these were the traitor Jessica Hall, and Darius's partner Katsa, aka Cat in their codename system.

Jessica had remained silent since the time Darius picked her up, probably trying to get rid of the awfull feeling she'd have about meeting her father. Katsa on the other hand seemed glad to finally be gone from the battlefield and pleased with having a goal leading her actions again.

Upholding the speed limits the drive toward HQ would take around 15 to 20 minutes.

"Daggers..." Darius led out a small chuckle. Offcourse the dagger were lighter, he almost didn't feel he had them on him, but still he found her sword far too heavy for him to wield properly. Not that he had any training in sword combat whatsoever.

Jessica still didn't say a word, something strange surrounded that girl. Darius peeked a little to his right where she sat in the passenger's seat.

"And how is our beloved daddy's girl doing? Not scared are you?"

He hoped to at least get some kind of reaction out of her, he didn't even care what she thought of him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio
Codename: Cat
Sex: Female
Allegiance : Super soldier with the army working with the government for now.

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:08 am

Steele chuckled at my lame answer to his question. i smiled quietly to myself, glad that i was able to draw out a rare chuckle from him. mission completed i thought sarcastically yo myself.

As Steele turned to talk to Jessica, I lent me head back onto the seat and closed my eyes. I dosed, listening to their conversation as well as the soft purr of the car.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Silence continued to dominate after Darius spoke. Jessica still wasn't in the mood for talking, or she didn't have the guts to face them. The only thing that got her was an even more negative opinion. The punishment for treason was quite a big one and being the daughter of a very important man issued a lot of unwanted attention to it.

Darius was glad he and Katsa were the ones bringing her in. The raid didn't exactly go as planned, more like a downright failure, and this remedied their failure a little. Katsa was the one who got the worst out of it, and hopefully this wouldn't keep her down that long. First thing to do when they got at the HQ was to dump this human being at the nearest guard and then get Katsa some professional aid.

The car hummed lightly as it moved over the freeway. The HQ exit was closing in and soon this day could finally come to an end. Katsa seemed to be resting quietly on the backseat. Some well deserved rest indeed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio
Codename: Brick
Sex: male
Allegiance : Resistance

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 pm

As I was driving around town on the freeway, hoping something would jog my mind I spotted a very nice car. One you don't see that often mostly because of its pricetag... wait how do I know its pricy? darn it... its a... uhm... db9? thats not much of a name... well must be somewhat connected though...
I decided to drive a bit closer see if I could remember a little more about the car. Once I got close enough I noticed it had all sorts of dust on it, like it drove a mile behind a tank in the middle of the desert. Out of curiousity I came even closer, In the car were three people, one guy, two girls or woman hard to see with the slightly shaded glass windows...
Seeing as the car jogged some kind of memory I became interested in the passengers, maybe they are people I once knew. After riding a few seconds near the drivers door, I slowed down to see the girl in the back. She seemed somewhat hurt or maybe just very tired. I didn't want to show too much attention so after deciding that besides the car nothing gave a memory I drove off loud and fast, leaving the car behind me. I hope they wern't too freaked out about it...

(( If there's anything wrong about my assumptions with the car tell me and I'll edit it, just assuming after the raid it would be dirty and a government agent would want somewhat tinted glass
Btw for those wondering, I be driving http://africanlongdistance.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/project-bikes-001.jpg))
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:27 am

(( It's perfectly fine. ))

Something spiked Darius's curiosity as the exit popped up on the horizon. A large bloke on a real american chopper closed in on the rearview mirror. Quite an old model, but still it was a bike which made things interesting. What was more interesting was the amount of interest this man took in his car, and more specifically it's passengers.

The shaded glass was installed to keep people from looking in. It didn't work much up close, but on the road it made things a little more difficult. The bike's driver pulled up on his side and peered through the glass for a few seconds, after which he did the same to the rear door window. Without doing anything more he pulled the handle and drove off, with the heavy sound of his bike trailing behind. Strange, but nothing to be scared off now.

Darius pulled off the freeway and they entered the main street along the HQ. The large building couldn't be missed from miles away, so it obstructed most of the view from this position.

"Were here, better open your eyes now."

The car maneuvered into the parking lot and slowly moved forward while he searched for a parking space. A guardhouse stood between them and the building so that would be the best place to dump their guest. It might have been better if they radioed in what they caried.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 am

"Were here, better open your eyes now." said radiant.

I grumbled, i had finally found a comfortable position and i had not intention of moving. i lifted my arm and waved dismissively. "I am quite comfortable thank you. Think i'll just stay here. i nodded with a mock serious face on, my eyes where still shut. Yep sounds like a plan to me. i think i could live in this car, its surprisingly comfy. Who'd have thunk it."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:17 pm

After driving away and thinking it through a bit more I decided I should follow the car, and talk to the owners or driver in this case. I know the car it seems so I might know the driver aswell, its worth a shot atleast. When I turned my head to see where the car was, it was leaving the freeway. Well lets see what I can do now...
Make a U-turn... nah too flashy and way to high risk.
Leave em be... they might be someone I knew, and I might not see them again.
Use that weirdly placed plank on the construction site, working on the road, to jump over the rail... well there's grass behind he rail, at the same height as the road, very low risk of an accident... well not for me but for others... wait this all seems a little to much like a video game... No... No... Focus! I might lose them while I think this through.
The last option seemed best so I went for that one, seeing as I was about to take a shortcut or crash and burn I started humming something thats been in my mind for quite a bit now... tadadadadaaa tadadadadaaa tadadadadaaa ta ta!
The jump went fairly good, messed up my exhaust pipe a bit though seeing as it hit the rail slightly. Oh well, I'm willing to mess up my bike a bit if I get some bits of memory back. Lets see... where did they go? out the corner of my eye I saw them heading to wards the biggest building in sight... I tried to silently follow them but the exhaust pipe wasn't a big help, Oh well as long as they don't think I want to harm them... or they'll probably blow my brains out before we get to talk...
They hit a corner so I lost them out of sight, when I reached it I had to look carefully but I saw the back of the car disapearing in a heavily guarded carpark... great... guess I'll do a bit of stakeout, maybe they'll come out again, better than driving around on my bike hoping for a memory to hit me. With that decided I started looking for a dark alley, don't want to be seen while playing stakeout by those guards... after parking my car, I leaned back a bit preparing to wait a while. If they don't show up I guess I can go back home... Thats always better than sit here in the dark waiting for night to fall.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 pm

"Well then your plan is going to be quite short as I'm only giving you a minute or two."

Then he faced Jessica, who was still quietly sitting next to him. Time to drop her off at the guardpost they just passed. Katsa would be alright by herself, or at least that's what Darius made out of her pretended unwillingness to get out of the car.

"You. Out. Now."

The Mr. Nice Guy attitude left him a few minutes ago as he was getting fed up with her act. Some people would call this much silence a bad attitude, and he was starting to think so himself. Without resisting she stepped out of the car, with Darius following her lead, only stopping to sneak a line through to Katsa.

"I'll be right back after I finish with our guest."

The two of them made their way towards the guardhouse. The guards stationed noticed them approach and one stepped towards them a little. Darius put on a fake smile, he never liked dealing with things that required lots of paperwork afterwards.

"Sir. Any trouble?"

The guard spoke up as they got closer.

"Just this girl here, I want her delivered to Detention. And tell Ben Hall he should go and speak to his daughter in jail once you got her there."

Just then Darius noticed a silhouette of a guy sitting on a motorbike across the street. It can't be the guy who showed interest just now could it? He screened his eyes from the sun and took a closer look. It was in fact one and the same person, the bike he was sitting on confirmed it. Darius raised the hand he used to screen his eyes with and waved to the man a little. Strange.. but somehow it spiked his interest.

(( Feel free to chip in Jessica, I'm leaving this open if you need anything done different. ))
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

"Humf" i grumbled but i couldn't help the little smile that flashed onto my face or my amused tone of voice. "very well"

Radiant told Jessica gruffly to get out of the car. He took her over to the Guards and told them to take her in and then inform her father. She was to be help in detention. I was amazed and even slightly annoyed that she had not said a word for the entire ride. If i was her i would have made a continual stream of sarcastic comments and talked untill my captures screamed to get me to shut up, threw me out of the car... or killed me. Either one would work but i think that the last would be difficult, if i do say so myself.

Shaking my head and still smiling, I relaxed and waited for Radiant to come back.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 pm

I was dozing off a bit waiting there in what I thought to be a pretty good hiding spot, it being a dark alley and all. The dozing off went kinda easy weird enough, well not really weird at all, it was a nice warm temperature and I wasn't doing anything that required me to think. Even my eye's started to close every now and then... After rubbing them a bit I saw the driver talking to the guards... It almost seemed as though he was dragging one of his passengers with him, the one riding shotgun. After having what seemed a short and formal talk with the guards the girl was handed to the guards. When the driver was about to turn around to go back to where he came from he looked in my direction... Can he see me here? seems like it... Ok this is it, this is the moment where we've all been waiting for am I to be considered hostile or not. In precaution I moved one hand down to where my shotgun was attached to my bike, won't do me much good at this distance but it might scare em off enough to get away.
Wait whats he doing now... it seems like... is he waving? whatta... but... that means he knows me right? how come he doesn't seem familiar though...
I scratched my head a little to think about what to do next... being polite at this point seemed the best course of action, with my other hand I waved back. Not one of those "Oh look at me I'm so totally waving at you and you just can't notice if I don't stretch my full arm and wave like a mad man", but a more modest wave, after all I don't know what I'm getting myself into at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:31 pm

"Yes sir, we'll take her from here."

One of the guards left the perimeter, leading Jessica to a place she'd have to call home for at least the next couple of days. Still there was the matter of the suspicious guy across the street. He seemed anxious for some reason, and Darius could swear he went for a gun just now. The bloke seemed to relax a bit at the wave he just gave him, to the extent of waving back.

Better find out what he's up to right now and be ready for it then let it catch up and surprise us later. With that thought in mind Darius carefully moved across the street towards the man's position. Sidearm hidden from view and no hostile intentions, at least not yet. The bike suited the guy, although it was a bit on the small side compared to his massive body.

"Nice bike.."

Darius paused a little.

"Might I ask why you've been in my sights for the past 15 minutes? Can't be a coincidence can it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Ok damm it... This all was a bad idea, He obviously doesn't know me... or is he playing the act? sigh... Better come up with something before I get some holes in places I don't want holes. Can't let him know I lost my memory though can I? does it even matter though? well to some point it does, if I didn't know about the Government fighting the resistance I might get myself in serious trouble saying the wrong things at the wrong times and such... but manno a manno? I don't really see how my memory loss could be a problem... or help for that matter.
"Well... I like your car... db9 I think it is? I wonder who did such an amazing job on the backseat though... Don't think i've seen em that big..." It aint great, but its a start... seeing as its the truth I'd immagin he would believe it quicker. All I can think about now is getting myself out of... from those guards' guns...
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am

Radiant was taking a long time and i wondered what hi was up too. surely taking little miss chatter box to the guards would not take this long. I let my hearing range out and almost instantly caught the conversation going on between Radiant and another man. I frowned, the voice sounded familiar but i couldn't quite place it. I decided that if the voice was familiar then the face might be too.

I mustered up the little reserve of strength that i had left and lifted myself up. I had to move my leg a little and ended up holding back a groan. stupid leg, stupid wounds, when this is done i might go to Doctor Gregory's lab and watch him blow things up. A little destruction might be fun i thought darkly. Shaking my head i sat the rest of the way up, fighting a wave of dizziness. Twisting around to the window, I rolled it down and stuck my head out, squinting into the general direction of the voice. Seeing who Radiant was talking to, my eyes widened in recognition and raised an eyebrow. My lips quirked in my usual amused style. I remembered seeing that guy at a pub call the Leprechaun. He had been talking to a woman at the bar. what was his name again? Josh? Jess? John? yeah that was it, John. what is Radiant doing talking to John for? I continued to stare at him with mild curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 pm

The shotgun strapped to the bike's frame caught his eye. He was right, just now he did reach for a gun. A simple shotgun could be personal defense, but gun were illegal for mere citizens. Something was not right here, but the pieces didn't fall together that well. For now he'd ignore the gun and focus on the man's intentions. He didn't need to worry all that much either, with the HQ right behind him.

"Correct, it's a custom job by one of our own scientists."

The bloke seemed to become more nervous as the conversation went on, and it didn't start all that long ago. He occasionally took a peek towards the guards and the building behind them.

"A bit nervous are we? I might work for them but that doesn't mean I shoot everything I come across. Buuttt.. You didn't answer my question."

A small smile spread across his face for a split second. Something wasn't right here, but now was no time to worry about it. He couldn't do that much anyway, since then both of their lives would be on the line.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am

After eyeing him up a bit, I decided he looked and talked like an agent. Trying to get as much information out of me with the least amount of words, first trying to find out if I was a threat. He also seemed very trained in combat, eyeing my shotgun up and all. Somehow he didn't see it as a threat, or decided to not pay attention to it. Maybe he was thinking he could be get enough to prevent me from firing it, in the short amount of time it takes to aim and fire. Then out of nowhere I got a tingly feeling... I always get that when someone I can't see is looking at me... weird... maybe the wounded girl on the backseat of the car wonder what this guy is taking so long. Or an other possibility they just pointed a sniper rifle at my head and will shoot if they see any hostile movement... guess I better not get hostile just in case...
"Well in a way I did answer, the car made me get interested." I can do this too word games! Yeehaa! but I'm gonna have to give him more than that, unless I want a bullet in my head... "The girl on the backseat seemed injured and somewhat familiar, I wanted to make sure she was ok..." Now that I think about it, she did seem somewhat familiar... but from where? Darn it I hope I don't get myself into more trouble this way...
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:07 am

i was getting frustrated. I had hoped that John would have seen my head poking out the car window and that it turn would have caused Radiant to turn around so that i could get his attention. So far mission 'attention' had failed miserably.

with the quiet and non-hurty plan out, I wanted to throw something at him but i had nothing. I couldn't throw my daggers because i had just got then back and had no intention of loosing them again, not to mention the fact that such action might hurt or kill him in the process which her would not be impressed about. A rock could work but, as always, there was not even one to be found when you really needed one. Once again i cursed my stupid injuries and lay my head on the window sill, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 pm

While I waited for the guy to respond I tried to look around a bit without moving my head all that much, trying to detect the person looking at me. Somehow I got the feeling it came from the garage... could it be the girl on the back seat? But if she's looking why isn't she coming over here? without moving my eye's to far from the guy, I should really think of a nickname or something can't keep calling him "the guy" in me thoughts, I tried to spot the car he was driving. Could it be...? Nah I didn't see anyone, there was like a big pillar in front of the back seat blocking my view. If it was the girl from the back seat I wonder how she could see me... Well its possible for her to see me, I just can't see her sadly. Feels a bit better thinking she's looking at me, and not some sniper on a roof somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:06 pm

"Yes, we've had quite a rough day. Most of it on her though."

Just then he averted his gaze past him once again, peering into the garage this time. So the car was just a coincidental interest, Katsa was his main concern. Did he recognize her when passing by? Do they know each other? Quite a few questions passed through Darius's head.

"You know Agent Katsa? If so why don't we get in there so you can check up on her yourself."

Ah what the heck, he didn't seem hostile at all and although his presence was shrouded in mystery there was no real reason to keep distrusting this man. He even seemed to know Katsa, or he thinks he does at least.

"I've got to get her to medical anyway, so you either join me or we're going to have to part now."

Still he seemed to be quite nervous around the building and government presence in general. Whatever it was, it's up to him now.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:05 am

Oh darn it... now will be the time of truth... she seemed familiar, and if she is looking at me she probably knows me as well. Even if this is just a fragment of my past I can't let it slide by, I have to find out if I know her. "Guess I'll join you to take her to the medical, doubt you'll be able to get her there though..." Although He probably would, I felt like making small talk to ease up, maybe even try a joke like I did. Although he seemed to have some muscle, they seemed to be hidden or tiny. What's the point in getting muscle if your not gonna show off with it, even for a little bit. He seemed... skinny... even trying to cover the fact up he's skinny with that jacket... "Looking like she did you'd probably have to cary her there, and you being skinny and all that is..." I didn't want to make the wrong impression so tried to recover a bit...
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

I'm not able to get here there? Darius wasn't always that sharp, but this joke totally passed him by. Standing there dumbfounded for a second, the bloke added some more words that made the whole thing make sense to him. Letting out a small laugh he continued.

"Haha, Skinny? Look if you want to carry her be my guest, but I don't need a massive chest to be able to lift a woman."

Darius proceeded to lead the way towards the garage. Just then he noticed the stare Katsa had been giving to his back. She'd probably be quite fed up with doing nothing the whole time, and Darius mentally slapped himself for not thinking about that for a minute.

"I'm Darius, you got a name to call you by?"

Both of them entered the garage, the guard letting out a peek towards the massive man accompanying him. A small nod calmed him down and the two of them proceeded further inside.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:34 am

As he started to move towards the garage I got off the bike, moving my finger over the key lock in a swift motion, doubt anyone would think anything of it, beside a weird loving gesture towards the bike.
As I silently followed Skinny I went over all the information I about this place... The girl, or "Agent Katsa" and I seem to know each other somewhat. They probably know Anna being government agents and all. Seeing how the girl is beaten up they just got back from what ever they do. Either that girl skinny dropped off was their aim or something big went down that it needed two agents. I was torn out of my thoughts by skinny or Darius it now seemed asking for my name. If "Agent Katsa" knows me its very much possible that she also knows my name... Don't want to get in trouble for little lies at this point so might as well tell the truth... "I'm John..." As I came closer to the garage I threw an other look at the car, on the back seat bruised up girl was looking at us trough the window... she seemed somewhat frustrated... guess I was right about her needing a lift, if she can't even get out of the car. Here goes nothing...
Oh well if all things fail I can always get out of here the less conventional way... during the short nap I did before skinny came out I examined the whole building and thought up some escape routes If could come inside and needed to leave quickly. Now I was actually walking in here I could confirm most of my suspicions of the layout, making a mental map.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
Co-Admin
Katsa

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 am

Radiant and John turned and started walking towards the car. I continued to stare at them even more confused and now very frustrated.

Did Radiant know John? one minute he was standing at a distance talking to the man and conveniently forgetting the injured woman in his back seat and the next he's walking over here laughing at a joke about his skinny stature, something i never thought i would live to see. Besides RadIant wasn't skinny, it was just that John was, for lack of a better word, was HUGE!!!!

When they walking into the garage the guard who WAS skinny almost turned white at the site of the rather big John and looked like he was about to jump up and defend himself. Radiant stopped him with a reassuring nod and the guard settled down, however he continued to eye then warily.

I turned my head to John and stared at him with curiosity and then i turned my attention to Radiant. They where now only a few meters away from the car. Frowning at Radiant i said "you know, it this rate we will never get to the infirmary, my bones will set weirdly and it will be your fault for dawdling. I turned my attention to John again and raised an eyebrow, my two colored eyes flashing with curiosity again.

"Hey there John, what are you doing in this nick of the woods? Do you know Darious? The last time a saw you was in the pub called the Leprechaun and you where chatting up some girl. i chuckled and then wished that i hadn't. "Are you coming with us and if you are can we hurry up. Mesa needs healing."
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm

As Skinny and me approached the car Agent Katsa started to speak. Apparently I was right she was hurt, that bad that she couldn't even move around all that much on her own it seemed. From what she was saying I guess I saw her right about the same time I met Anna, couldn't get information if she knew me before that though. I wonder how these agents could trust a stranger that quickly... or there just wasn't anything to be careful about... "Well I saw the car with you pretty much messed up in the backseat, and since I wasn't doing anything I thought I'd come over and help skinny over here, carry you to where ever your going." So far I didn't mind being trusted fast, I didn't know much about what happened in my past up until a few days ago. The thing that trouble me most what the thought they were just trying to lure me in with fancy talk. Then when there was no escape jump me.
Back to top Go down
Radiant
Dedicated
Radiant

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:15 pm

((Sorry for the hold up, had a couple of things to deal with last few days Sad))

The two of us moved in on the car. Katsa's spoiled back seat lying attitude was complete replaced with one growing tired of waiting, and surprised to see this big guy besides me. They seemed to know each other, although how well was still in the dark.

"You already grew tired of my back seat? Seriously though, I thought I'd take a look at the guy following us around and to my surprise he seems to know you."

She was a little right however, but then she might've been better off not getting herself all beat up. He smirked at that thought, and sealed it away, knowing she had little choice in the matter.

"Then I guess we better get going right now. So are you taking her, or are you letting 'Skinny' do the job?"

He spoke while he got the door open. Katsa got ready to move as well.
Back to top Go down
Mitsurugi
Dedicated
Mitsurugi

Bio

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 pm

"Well the choice is not mine or yours... its Katsa's... she putting her life on the line if she lets you carry her around, but to be honest I don't mind really." I had to find a way to carefully find out how I knew her, without drawing suspicion. Can't have them think I came here on a hunch, they will probably not believe it. Either way they'd have to show me how where and what. Seeing as I'm afflicted with the resistance I doubt I've been here before, even if I know Katsa closely. By now I however started to suspect our meeting was a short one, probably only saw her in the bar when I met Anna. If thats the case and she somewhat jogged my memory as she did... I wonder what happened... still a bit angry and confused about me losing my memory... No leads on who did it either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City's road network   City's road network Empty

Back to top Go down

City's road network
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next