The Chronicles of the Genesis Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
News

Latest topics
» Drake Valentine Marsee
Government Lab EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm by Katsa

» Dark Tolerance--SW RPG
Government Lab EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am by Guest

» How to make this site better
Government Lab EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:14 am by Katsa

» Anna's Apartment
Government Lab EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm by Anna Walker

» lets just chat!!
Government Lab EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:45 am by Katsa

» Department of ''Problem Solving''
Government Lab EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am by Katsa

» Supernatural-War RPG
Government Lab EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:56 am by Anna Walker

» The Park
Government Lab EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm by Anna Walker

Navigation
+Home + Members +Profile + Rules +Extended plot +Canons +Application center +Advertise/Affiliate +Attendance checks
Awards!
Government Lab 1-92
Female of the month Emma Ashton
Government Lab 10-66
Male of the month Gregory
Role Player of the month Katsa
Affiliates
free forumYOJOE Final Countdown

Government Lab

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

John walked in slowly keeping his head down. He wore a hoody and gloves to keep his golden skin hidden. He wasn't scared of people seeing him like this he was scared that he would be hunted down. He thought about this for a long time now, He needed the powers taken away. No matter how much he said he was fine and liked the powers. He couldn't stand having them. He used to be perfectly normal. But then he was turned into a golden freak. He walked threw the front doors and into the main hall of the lab. He look around and saw some guards. He didn't want to fight. He slowly made his way around them and into the back room. He was fairly good at stealth. He went up to the first doctor he found and tapped him on the shoulder. "Can you help me?"

((Preferably i would like this to be a scientist like Gregory or the other one sorry forgot his name. But if someone wants to rp as a fake doctor thats cool to.))
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio
Codename: Pacifier
Sex: Male
Allegiance : Government

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:40 pm

(( Might you not know, Gregory is blind due to an expected eye failure. His powers still manifest through his eyes though, making him see in different ways. Energies, sound, stuff like that. He can use his eyes normally only is he uses his powers to activate them, but he prefers not to. He has his normal sunglasses and a walking cane with him.))

Gregory turned around, holding his walking cane up in front of him. Not a second later he placed it next to him again. He knew he shouldn't have come. He hated this place. The Government labs were so strict, so clean. There were no employees running around, no explosion marks, no coffee machines except in their canteen, but that one was horrible. Gregory's department had all he wanted, and even more! One of those things would be and not limited to free clothes, chemicals, and of course, his own bagpipe studio.

''You know, where I come from, it is considered rude to try and sneak up on a blind man. I had seen your energy when you entered but still, you are quite agile. Mm...''

Gregory holds out his hands, and snaps his fingers a few times. It seemes this boy had something that made virtually everything, sound and light, reflect differently from him. As if his skin was some sort of metal. A pure metal, like silver or gold. Gregory sniffed, but that very much concluded his first examination.

''You are fine. I can not see any problem. Well, there is one. Seeing your posture, and your presumably metallic skincoating, I say you are not a Government agent. And it happens to be that there is one of enemies who has this. Yes, Golden Boy..''

Gregory grinned as he felt a rise in heartbeat. His golden skin also seemed to vibrate that to the outside. He was startled for sure, and on guard now. Gregory grinned some more. He had made the right assessment of the situation, and was going to play along. He wasn't a genius for nothing, he had figured it all out already. And again, he high-fived himself in his mind for remembering the Council of 12 and Notorious Rebel Document.

''Do not worry. Harm me not and no harm shall come to you. Theoretically. I am simply astounded by your power, but I must assume you want to get rid of that very thing that makes you unique. Even Oscar awards do not shine like you. Am I right? Yes..''

Gregory looked to his left and saw a chair. He turned his cane around so the curved part was on the other side. He hooked a chair and swiped it towards him. He raised one eyebrow, but John didn't feel like sitting yet. Gregory did. John felt at ease in one way, knowing he had hit jackpot of sorts by stumbling into Gregory. On the other hand, this eccentric doctor was unlike he ever seen before. What he was going to tell might be good, but it might be bad either.

''Listen, former comrade. I do not get one thing. And I want to tell you two things. One. To me, the Genesis shot was a liberation. I can understand if others do not feel like that, but I do not see why you would want to get rid of a blessing like this. As they say, every disadvantage has it's advantage. If I recollect it right, your healing powers are very well developed, no problems. You are strong, and you have a natural metal protection. All the government goons with metal skin powers can't even reach that level of protection. And you never need bed light, you shine like Oscar.''

Gregory raised two fingers.

''Point two. Would you disregard all I said, then you would still want this. I can understand, but this is you. You would be in danger of removing it. I will keep the details away from your mind, for it would explode, but the Genesis shot that made you as unique as you are, changes your DNA. This way, you stay like you are. This way, power evolves just like DNA reproduces every time and time again. It would be extremely difficult and extremely dangerous to revert changes back. You might not live, nor be your old self again. And to do so, you would need Government equipment, and probably the most genius doctor of the Government...Doctor Gregory Karkarov. That would be me Oscar. With me, you got the best odds, but it would test even me. Messing with DNA never was a good thing, for it seems that there are some things men was never meant to tamper with. You might want to think this over but it comes down to this...''

Gregory grinned. He could see Wilkins emotions in his heartbeat. Thing was, Gregory didn't thing of disabling one of the 12, no. It was a gamble, and challenges always seemed to get in his way of playing the bagpipe, but it did provide him something to work with. With that, he quoted half of a movie he once saw, even if he forgot the name. And he kept punk out of it, wasn't really polite. Not that he was but hell, he already had a cane and a bagpipe recording studio. What more could he want?

''You feel lucky kid?''

Last edited by Gregory on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cooked something up)
Back to top Go down
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 am

John was stunned when the man knew he was there. And when he turned around John realized he was blind yet could still tell who he was. Then when he guessed what he looked like and his name. He stood opened mouth for a little. But that feeling quickly changed he remembered who this was. The insane scientist. What was his name..... Gregory? Yea that was it. But when he started making comments about his skin John tensed up.
"For things like that. Maybe you didn't read my file but i was an all star soccer player. Grade ! student popular beyond compare. Well, all that went down the drain as soon as i got this stupid shot. I know it sounds juvenile but i was perfectly fine without it before. I never needed a protective shell in normal life. Now i do because i get hunted down. Shot at and i am sick of it. Sick of all of it. I just want to know if there is any way i can get rid of it?
John hated this. Being like this it was horrible but he could last he could live with being a freak. He just didn't want it to happen with anyone else. He had friends that could be turned into freaks just like him, They would be hunted down and killed. His friends killed because they weren't normal.
"See what i don;t get is why he is making this army who does he need to fight? Is he going to go to war with another country? If so just tell me and i will fight for my country but to this day he hasn't given me one good reason to work for him and plenty not to."

((Hey i am still trying to figure out what direction he wants to go and how he acts and stuff so if anything seems weird just tell me and i will fix it.))
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:40 pm

(( It is common that those in need hardly think straight, the post is fine. Do remove your first post though..))

''Well you need protective shell now. Getting shot hurts Oscar. I imagine you would be after you come back to this side. A golden skin might come more in handy then you think..''

It wasn't quite obvious where the doctor was going. Jon guessed it never was or would be. Gregory didn't take him that serious. Or he didn't find his reasoning adequate. Whatever it was, Gregory was talking back, and that was a start.

''Judah comrade builds an army to prepare for things to come. Other countries maybe...but Resistance too. You are resistance. Turn this thing around will you. You escaped his facility. You and eleven others destroyed it and broke free. Would you all have never done that, Supers like you would have a normal life, but acts have consequences. You threw it all away. And if you think you can easily claim back what was once yours...Think again. You can still play soccer, that has not changed.''

Gregory bowed over his cane, leaning on it. He was thinking, an a somewhat awkward silence filled the void between them. Gregory dusted his formal suit a bit as he looked around. John Wilkins had a lot of questions, and even though he wanted to throw them all at Gregory, it didn't seem to be that easy. It was Gregory who broke the silence, much to John's delight. He imagined the doctor being silent for hours. This time, the doctor seemed more serious.

''You might want to keep this case to yourself. Judah has nothing more to do with this. He might have changed you, perfected your dormant Genesis Gene, but it is you who want to go back. I would never want to go back. Before the shot, I was just Gregory. Now I am..Gregory. Doctor with talent. You see, the Genesis shot changed my life. All the things I had inside flourished. My talents evolved to levels beyond human understanding, my brains now capable of multiple thought patterns at the same time, reaching conclusions before others even come to questions. And my eyes became the means of using my powers. I am blind now as a consequence of power use and abuse, but I might not be forever..I do not know.''

Gregory ''looked'' at the Golden Boy with his sunglasses, before taking them off. John could see the jade green eyes, but he imagined they were more green before the doc got blind. They whited out a little. The Russian kept gazing at him, even while talking.

''You do not get it huh? Actions we take always have consequences. I saved comrade Alyss, I lost my eyesight. If you want to remove your powers, then you take even more consequences. It is a common misconception that everything will go back as it was. Your school days are probably over, and you might wake up to an adult world...and seeing as you tak, you might not like it. It takes toll.''

Gregory felt his neck. It was sore, but he started grinning from ear to ear. A little test might be something special. He initialized the Pacification Protocol, using his ocular powers to dampen John Wilkins' Genesis effect. The Golden Boy shined less, and his super powers were less. He felt his healing abilities getting weaker. It was even worse when Gregory grabbed him by his arm, using his powers through touch. This way, his powers had an even stronger effect on John. Cracks started appearing.

Gregory saw John smile as it seemed he was getting what he wanted. But that was not the test Gregory was going to issue. It was just a part of it. With a slam of his cane, he tripped The golden Boy to the ground, and with a second stroke, he slammed his hardwood cane again the Golden Boy's other arm. It hurt him badly as his facial expression instantly turned to hurt.

''If I am correct you can peel off the golden skin for a moment. See if you like it. You see skin, but you feel all pain a normal human does. And no way to heal it, hardly any way to stop a scientist with a cane. You now can be killed by common guns. How does this powerlessness feel Oscar?

Gregory let go of John's arm, making him think of what just happened, and offering him a hand to stand up. Gregory meant no harm, but it was a good way to test something. He also gave John the time to recover his wound, if he wanted to that is.
Back to top Go down
John Wilkins
John Wilkins

Bio
Codename:
Sex:
Allegiance :

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:58 am

John listened intently. Gregory was very convincing. But John still wanted to be normal. That is when things got weird. Gregory grabbed his arm John looked down and saw his skin cracking off. It was great he smiled with relief wrong move i guess. Gregory caught him off guard and knocked him off his feet and shoved his cane into his arm. It pained John he hadn't felt pain since the shot. But it scared him. Gregory let him get up he felt his powers come back he healed his wound without thinking. When it was finished it he rubbed his arm no more pain. John was speechless this man was incredible maybe the strongest super he had met. He shuddered this whole thing freaked him out. "Maybe.... maybe you are right." Keaton didn't know what he was thinking but Gregory did something to him. He still wanted to be normal but Gregory pointed out that even he got his power taken away he would still be hunted down. He was after all part of the resistance he had killed multiple government agents and destroyed many government facilities.
"So, maybe you are right i need to keep my powers until this whole thing is over. But how is that going to be possible. The resistance will never give up we have some of the strongest supers there are. The government won't just quit that is fact. Is there anything i can do to stop the war. Or at least help. Once the war is over i can be normal again. right?"
Back to top Go down
Gregory
Gregory

Bio

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Gregory scratched his scruffy beard with a grin. He was a genius, but things like this, was something nobody could know. He could only guess.

''Normal..I do not know. Again, procedures to remove powers have never been done before and it would even test my abilities in every way possible. And that means something. Next to that, what can we do to end a war? As you say it, both sides will not stop. I can only see it like an unstoppable force that meets the immovable object. Wars never begin and end as predicted. We will never know. But if you want to end the war, then you need to do one thing. Or the Resistance hits the Government where it hurts...or the Government obliterates this guerrilla rebellion. Or...a third side mingles, but I can only guess...''

John looked questioning at Gregory. Gregory looked back, even if he was blind. It was weird, but that was just like the doc.

''A third side, outside of this impossible stalemate. Other nations, corporations whatever you think. I personally see this Naga corporation as something that could tip the scales, but I can only guess. I have once met him, outside of battle. He was a kind man, but he knew so much, and definitely knew where he was going for.''

Gregory coughed, and rubbed his neck a bit. It was getting a bit stiff.

''But in the meantime you might want to consider not asking impossible questions. It helps not you and not me in any way. Is there anything else?''

( Bit short but it's something to continue on )
Back to top Go down
Robert Aire
Robert Aire

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:23 am

Robert Aire strode into the lab, running a hand through his messed-up hair. He knew he was late, but the Doc was pretty lenient on arriving for work. It was a horrid morning, grey skies with a hint of rain. He strolled over to his work bench and shed his bag, before slinging a white lab coat over his broad, muscular shoulders.
"Hey, Doc. Sorry I'm late! I was err...." he approached the Doctor and what looked like a golden statue. "Oh, hello...sorry. I just need to talk to the Doc, I won't be a minute."

He pulled the Doctor to the side, reliving his hand a little bit, as Karkarov winced slightly. "Sorry, too strong for my own good. Holding test tubes is a nightmare." he smiled to himself and chuckled. "I was with Alyss. She's a little bit....spaced out to say the least. I need more of that fake blood stuff, because....well...there is only so much I can handle," he said, laughing. Moving his collar down, he revealed four puncture holes in his neck and upper chest, where Alyss had drawn his blood.
The girl had been most insistent in her actions, and he wasn't exactly defensive. Which is the reason why he had been late this morning- he just couldn't bear to leave.

"Anyway, I'll get on with my work now, Sir." he said, with a smile.

He turned on his heel and walked back to his desk sharply, gently doing up the buttons on his lab coat.

Sat at his desk for hours, his glasses perched on the end of his handsome face, he sorted through the stack of papers on his desk that had grown well over 6ft tall in his 2 hour lateness. This was most likely the Doc's punishment for lateness. A horrific amount of paperwork.
Whilst scrolling up and down a document on his computer screen, not taking in any of the words, his elbow nudged the cup of coffee next to his desk. "Oh, fucking hell." he swore as the coffee tipped over the floor, and turning a pile of paper into a damp pulp.
Sighing in anguish, he took to his feet and headed to the kitchenette to find a towel or something. Crossing the room, he passed the experimental room, where the older experiments and equipment was stored. Four drawers in the room were askew slightly, that drew Roberts attention. He walked forwards, slightly peeved due to the messiness of some people.

That was Robert's only clash with Karkarov: his untidiness. Robert was a traditional Doctor, clean, co-ordinated....whereas Karkarov liked to blow stuff up. They were different sorts, but together they seemed to gel.

As he re-arranged the drawers, he noticed test tubes and filled syringes rolling to the front. As they clinked against each other, Robert got a glimpse of the word 'Genesis' etched onto the front of each one. Genesis shots?
He plucked the filled syringe from the drawer and held it delicately. It rolled around gently in his large palm, shimmering somewhat in the light. Surely the Doc wouldn't mind? No, of course not.

He carried it back to his station, making sure to grab a sterilization pack from the side of the kitchen area, as well as a tea towel. He set the cloth over the spilt coffee, whilst jabbing the needle into the sterilizing liquid. Robert shrugged off his white coat and rolled up his sleeve, clenching his fist to protrude his veins.
Pulling the needle out quickly from the liquid caused the pack to leak slightly, but it could easily be cleaned again, he thought.
Finally, he took one last deep breath before carefully putting the needle into his arm and pushing the liquid into his bloodstream. A slight coldness took over his body for a moment, before he returned to normal.

Nothing happened.

Robert looked around, down at his body, hands, in the mirror. Nothing at all had happened to him. He sighed and scooped the needles into a bin, thinking they must have been placebo's or something like that.
Wiping the remainder of the coffee from the ground, he picked up the towel and headed towards the kitchen, angrily.
Bloody Genesis crap.
He nodded at another scientist who worked with Karkarov as he passed him on the way to the kitchen. Bloody Aire, thinking he's better than everyone. Oh I've got a degree in being a handsome twat, come hold my coffee for me...
Robert stopped on the stop and looked back at the scientist, who simply looked at him and smiled. His lips were not moving, but he could still hear him talking. I suppose he want's me to clear his desk for him, or wipe his a-

"Shut up." Robert shouted, aggressively. The man looked up at him, his brow furrowed.
"I didn't say anything Rob." he replied, chuckling.
"Right, yeah...sorry. Kinda tired." Robert said, ruffling his hair with a sigh.
Probably been up all night fucking that filthy little vampire, god she's a hot lttle bi-

Robert left the room quickly, drowning out the mans thoughts, by humming loudly to himself.

So it did work. Robert Aire could hear people's thoughts. Well, this could prove useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Government Lab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Lab   Government Lab Empty

Back to top Go down

Government Lab
Page 1 of 1